All Comments on 'Emily's First Anal'

by linesdpp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
satinlover85satinlover85almost 6 years ago
Sometimes Vaginal Lube is Enough

The first time me and my wife had anal sex, vaginal lube was more than enough and she is far from a stretched out whore. Every woman produces different amount of natural lubricant, some bare any (hence the invention of synthetic lubes) and other produce so much that they have to change the sheets when they become aroused. linesdpp, good first story and with more time and practice your writing will only improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anal Worm?

Never heard of that. Good story. A little far fetched in a way. I have done several women that didn't need any additional lube. 3 were anal virgins. Others? 1/2 a tube and I'm no John Holmes by a wide margin. So every woman Is different.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
phrasing

bottomed out...I'm not sure this means what you think it means.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnus12 months ago

Decent, but we needed something more to lead up to it. Just telling us that they’ve fucked previously doesn’t set the stage very well. How did that come about? How long has it been going on? What troubles have they had? What satisfaction?

roveroneroverone4 months ago

I find going down on her first, getting her off with my tongue first time, helps relax her sphincter too...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous