All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 05'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Oh Boy! Superrrrbbb

Whoohooo - Love the 7 pages & I am a bit lost for words because I enjoyed reading that so much and as you just mixed that up so well with all the characters & the Kathy scandal, the bathroom demons, the erotic dream was a stomper & attention to detail is outstanding as always, especially with the note & Lily chat at the end was a fab touch!!

That was a very nice blizzard of a chapter, so tornados to lightning!!! I think you wrapped up perfectly the emotions of what gingers gone though down to a T! I think loads of people have been through the same scenario as Ginger and how people can get caught up, when things happen so quickly. You’re writing just broke it down to the last molecule

Brilliant with a capital B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

Love your work. Love this story. Keep them coming the longer chapters the better!

OliviaBeaumontOliviaBeaumontabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

I adored it.

Mmmmmm

Olivia

janny54janny54about 11 years ago
vixen, you blew me away again!

WOW, just when I thought hurricane ginger was starting to level out, the storm clouds surfaced again. amazing character detail mentally, emotionally and physically.

I want more NOW!

you continue to astound me with your perceptive take on all of your characters and where they are at. of course, just when I think I have a feel for where it is going, kaboom! you throw something totally unexpected in,

thank you for sharing your amazing gifts and talent.

janny

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 11 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed! Great longer chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm glad Lily and Ginger had that conversation at the end. I was a little worried, in fact I still am. I thought Ginger was being a little hypocritical about the Kathy scandal, when she had Mo on the side the entire time. She even had sex with Mo twice and lied to Lily about it. Even though Lily knew the truth, she didn't make a big deal out of it, so Ginger should be able to forgive Lily.

MzFlyMzFlyabout 11 years ago
Omfg!

I don't even know what to say. Loved everything about this chapter! You are constantly keeping us on our toes and making us feel Ginger's whirlwind emotions throughout.

I'm certain her vacay will not disappoint! Glad she's getting some much needed breathing room & "me" time. Fabulous job yet again Vixen!

rkolnerrkolnerabout 11 years ago
Best Ginger chapter so far

Vixen I can't get enough of your stories. You have an incredible way of giving the reader insight into your character's thoughts and feelings. They are believable and relatable.

Ginger is too good for Lily. Hopefully she will find peace soon with the new her and can be content and happy. My only question now is... where is chapter six!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Twists and Turns!!

This is a wonderfully written chapter, with so much going on. I've enjoyed it immensely and look forward to what follows. Again I felt as though I was having a sneak peek over your shoulder. Thanks for writing and sharing. There were several scenes which had me grinning more than I probably should've. Oh, and not forgetting about the puddles!!! Yum!!

Looking forward to the next chapter

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Hot Damn !!!

I don't think there are enough words to say what I want to say but here's a few anyway ...

Amazing, fantastic, brilliant, and over the moon awesome.

AVL, as always, your wit, sensitivity, and eroticism has thrilled and titillated me.

The emotions, the "realness" of it all, so wonderful. It's great to see a story where the everyday things don't get passed over.

I can't wait to see what happens next ... will Ginger forgive Lily and go back or will she stay with Mo. And is this the end of Ginger's training with Kathy ... somehow I'll have to be patient to find out.

As always, my thanks for sharing your talent with us.

IDB.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
I Agree With Hypocrisy Angle

I agree with Anonymous that Ginger was very hypocritical getting jealous about Lily/Kathy when she was having sex with Mo.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
GRRR....

I firmly believe that his chapter turned out this way because of that psycho (shiver) Nora. Her savage assault (bitch) of Ginger, was bound to spread bad karma....... i know, i know, it makes me sound delusional and I'm waaay off base but hey, someone has to take the blame for giving Ginger 5 pages of misery not to mention myself (grinning) Ginger's sensual coaching of Tammy towards marital bliss, her continuous outrageous teasing and her subsequent refusal to indulge in Tammy's whims, stumped me. I had to read it over again just to make sure that it was not just wishful thinking. Ginger was actually saying NO, unbelievable!

AVL is a genius, this chapter was written with such meticulous care and brilliant hindsight, that THE WAY I SEE IT, this chapter will be the turning point for Ginger, an eye opener if you want to get technical (grin) In this chapter she feels bitterly betrayed by Lily's sexcapade with Kathy. Believing her dreams to be shattered, she flees but not before venting her anger on Lily with a savage kiss (naughty) Consumed with anger and outrage, she is totally oblivious to what is so blatantly obvious to everyone else - Ginger is a hypocrite. Lily's clever example of her and Mo's relationship coupled with a few choice words and "bingo"she sees the error of her ways. Hopefully Ginger will use her vacation as a time to reflect on her past behavior and realize that FOR EVERY ACTION, THERE IS A REACTION **** wink ****

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

OK, Lily cheats on Ginger with Kathy, Ginger cheats on Lily with Mo, Mo cheats on her girlfriend with Ginger, ...

What's the problem? (except i really HATE cheaters)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous