Emma: Passionate Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both penetrated, but were fagged out and did not squirt. Sally was not as energetic as she would have liked, either. While the three of them were going at it, I had hung a bucket of water on the fire place crane and had placed another on a trivet over the coals in the same fireplace. By the time the other threesome was finished, we all needed a bath and the warm water really felt great.

By the time we had washed and dried each other, we had nearly worked ourselves up into another state of lustful horniness. But, the men were so deflated and pooped, not that Sally and I weren't also, that we all just collapsed with our spouses, into a stuporous slumber until first light. The brightening light of sunrise hurt, so we just closed the door and the window shutters and went back to sleep.

Maybe the party shenanigans are why, that next morning--this morning, with pounding headaches and sore bodies all around, we all finally all tumbled out very late, chagrined and hurting, to try to start the day's work only to have the Indians show up in their surprise attack an hour later.

What was this, I thought, our punishment? Punishment for what? For sins? For celebrating? For carelessness? The only thing I really knew for sure is that our world, suddenly and completely, came crashing down around our heads.

All of these thoughts ran through my mind in flashback fashion, helping me keep my sanity during the hour or so the Indians left Sally and me to stew in our own juices, tied to that fence, while they ransacked our places. We were left unguarded as we were so securely tied, we weren't going anywhere.

Instead of demented shrieking, Sally now just sobbed quietly in near delirium with an occasional loud wail. I think she actually did retreat back into her mind in a kind of insanity as her way of self protection--or denial.

Our belongings, clothes, and other things were spread all over the place--inside the cabins and out. I could hear the Indians hooting and throwing things around in there. Then the fires started, in both cabins. Whatever the Indians decided not to take was piled in the center of the cabins and a big bonfire started. They even tore down a lot of the fencing and threw that in.

The small barn was also torched. The milk cow was chased out and then shot full of arrows! The small cow-calf herd was out on the range, roaming free until round up time, which now, would never happen. Our string of horses had long been led away to join the Indian ponies, wherever they had been tethered.

Suddenly, it was our turn, Sally's and mine, for attention. The Indians looked our way and began to amble slowly over, with big, leering grins on their faces. One or two moved not quite so slowly as the others. There were ten altogether in the raiding party, now minus the three Sam and Chris, before or as they died, managed to bring down...

*****

NOTE: The fate of Em and Sally will be revealed as more is to "cum!"

[If you liked or disliked this story, you know what to do and how. Feedback and votes are appreciated. Regards, caprine.]

12