Emma Watson - Accidental Porn Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, you're fucking amazing. Keep it up and I'm gonna cum down your throat!"

Susy popped of his twitching prick and held it tight at the base and looked at him.

"Can't have that yet, I want this bad boy in my hungry cunt."

Nick spread his hands.

"So, strip."

Emma motioned for a close up on Susy alone, as the ravishing Porn Star stood tall.

With a wry smile, Susy gazed at Nick, as she carefully unbuttoned her shirt. She pulled it open and her huge bosom heaved as her back arched and she unveiled her enhanced 36 inch boobs. She unbuckled her gun belt and reached for the buttons on the front of her jeans and rolled them down her willowy pins until she stood naked in her black thong.

"Everything." Said Nick, pointing to her loins.

Susy shrugged and slipped the thing off and displayed her full nakedness to the camera. She was simply perfection. All curves. Boobs, hips, ass and thighs. Her mons was shaved so that her puffy labia were plain to see.

She had numerous tattoos. A garter design wound around her upper left thigh, and she had a feather on her upper left shoulder. Various symbols on her fingers, a woman's face and intricate lace and beading design across her left forearm and hand, a lion's head on her right hand, a detailed feathers design along the outside of her lower left leg and a large flowers and butterflies design that traveled down from her right shoulder blade across the right side of her abdomen and down to her upper right thigh.

"Susy. You are breathtaking." Said an admiring Emma.

"Gracias. Let's have some oral from Nick. Diego? I want a real close up of Susy's muff being eaten out."

"Muff, Senorita?"

"Sorry, pussy. We need a light from behind Nick and highlighting her as he licks her out."

Susy had already deposited herself on the bed and kicked her long legs out.

Nick bent and lifted her left leg over his right shoulder and attacked her pussy. She raised both arms up above her head and grabbed onto the wooden headboard as he fast fingered her moist twat.

"Si, si! Lamer mi cono!"

Nick was perfect, lapping at Susy's bald quim, kissing her clit with pursed lips, and using his tongue to probe her inner folds. Emma bit her lower lips and felt her panties dampen in front. This was a serious turn on. Susy opened her mouth in a silent scream, her breath stuck in her throat as the big stunt cock wetted her cunt and inner thighs. erection filled her quim.

With his left hand on her ass cheek he moved back and forth steadily, his eyes drawn to her smooth labia. He could make out tiny spots of sweat and spit on her shaven lips and he became possessed with fucking her.

"Senorita Emma. My cock aches to fuck the puta."

Emma's eyes widened at Nick's erection, which quivered and twitched for attention.

"Okay. Do it."

Nick smiled and pressed his body upon Susy's, and her enormous jugs mashed against his solid chest. Their mouths met and they kissed with increasing passion. Their tongues flicked in and out as they hugged tightly. The hot brunette badly needed to feel him inside her, just as much as he desired to fuck her.

Their arms and legs became entwined as the rampant stud began fucking her with urgent strokes. Susy wrapped her tanned legs around his upper thighs and draped her arms about his neck as he pounded in and out.

"Are we getting all of this, Diego?"

"Si. From three different camera angles."

"Si! Si!"

Nick Susy's limber legs back behind her ears and pinned them to the bed by the ankles. His cock drove in until his swollen balls smacked against her ass. Their mouths roughly sought out each other's again, their moans swallowed up in each other.

"Hold it right there, guys." Said Emma as she moved from left to right, figuring out angles and close up shots.

As Nick paused his love making, he looked down at the vision under his sweaty body. Her dark brooding eyes with the sensual arched brows looked back at him from a flushed face, her lips were parted and soft sighs came from the bottom of her throat. Her great boobs rose and fell and her mass of hair was tousled and damp. He buried himself inside her again and remained embedded inside her.

Fucking hell! Emma unashamedly placed her hand between her legs and rubbed her throbbing mound. God! They looked so hot!

"Action."

Nick then rolled Susy onto her side and raised her left leg into the air. Still deep inside her, he scratched the smooth inner thigh as she swiveled her head to face him. His hand pinched her ass as her cunt was pumped with regular upward strokes.

"Maravillosa!"

Her left hand came up to caress his chin as he restlessly plunged into her pussy.

Then, he rolled her onto her stomach. Her massive tits meant she was unable to lie flat down as he spread her outstretched arms and then opened her slim legs.

He knelt and pressed his face to her and licked her from cunt to anus with the tip of his tongue before sitting up and pointing his prick to her pink channel. Susy pushed back against him in an obvious welcome sign and slowly rolled from side to side, grinding herself on his stiff pole. With a cry and a huge thrust he pushed in as far as he could.

"Mierda!" Whimpered the grateful woman as his balls rested on her butt.

He started to move to and fro, his stiff prick barely leaving her pussy as he ground his hips in a seductive circular motion that drove her wild.

"Si! Follame duro!"

The pair of them sweated profusely as the man increased his tempo. As he plunged in, Susy thrust back. She gasped and made little throaty noises as her pussy pulled him in. Nick leaned forward and buried his face in her lustrous hair then reared back with his hands on her big boobs.

Emma thought they resembled two dogs in heat. The microphones even picked up the loud sounds of skin slapping on skin. Their merged bodies literally bounced on the bed. She turned to look back at him over her left shoulder, her eyes half lidded.

"Espere."

"Cut."

Susy and Nick broke apart, and both took a water break.

"That should be perfect timing for the anal shot."

"Que? NO! No hago sexo anal!"

With tits bouncing and buttocks rolling, Gala stormed off set.

"What just happened?" Wondered Emma.

"Susy no does the anal, Senorita." Said Nick as he wanked his cock.

"Oh, no. We have to have anal in this scene. The Man with no Shame...well, has no shame. What about Jia?"

"She's still on her way from Madrid," said Carlos.

"Balls!"

Emma paced the floor, deep in thought. Now and again, she stole a glance at an impatient Nick. He might not last out much longer.

"Right!" Declared the stellar celebrity. "I'll stand in for her."

She was feeling decidedly horny, and her mind ran through all kinds of filthy fantasies. Making herself quite wet and sticky at the very thought of substituting for Susy. No stranger to anal sex in her private life, she was nevertheless decidedly nervous.

All eyes were on her, as the petite English rose presented them with an unabashed view of her firmed up form. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned and despite her being only five feet five in bare feet, she was utterly beautiful. Her upper thighs and hips tapered to underscore her tantalising mons. Delightfully trimmed back so that her moist labia were clearly visible.

"Encantadora." Said Nick, blowing her a kiss.

"Here."

Carlos handed her a tube of lubricant and he blatantly watched her smear a generous amount into her loins.

"Now listen. Just shoot me from the waist down. Do not show my face. Is that understood?"

"Si, Senorita."

She looked at Nick who stood beside the bed. The crew busied themselves with technical issues, leaving the two to get acquainted. No cameras were rolling. Even before they started, Emma's pussy tingled like mad. The Spanish Porn Star stroked her tits with light caresses, then squeezed them to ensure her nipples stood out like two bullets. He moved down to her thighs and lightly brushed them with his fingertips.

"So nice." She purred.

He moved up in a gradual line with nice gentle brushes and stopped at the tops of her thighs.

Highly aroused, Emma lifted her bottom as Nick slipped a hand in between her parted legs and cupped her slick pussy. She let out a lengthy moan as he worked into her quim with his open palm.

"Heaven!"

He traced the full length of the crease between her cute buttocks, and she knew he was staring at her puckered asshole.

"Ooh!"

Nick used his pointed tongue down the cleft of her ass and flicked her tight star. He teased her by licking all around her anus without actually touching it. Then, he began to stab at her over and over. His face was buried in her butt and his hands parted her cheeks as he licked her outer rim and asshole alternatively. Emma began to loosen as he put his little finger just inside her tight hole and she willingly clenched and unclenched on his wet digit. When he was all the way in to the knuckle she let him finger fuck her for about three minutes until her vaginal juices were flowing nicely.

"I'm ready." She announced and Nick busied himself into getting a nicely lubed up erection. "Diego? Set up for me on the bed, doggy style."

"Si."

Emma applied more lube into her upturned crack and buried her face in the pillow.

"Ready? And...action!"

Nick came up behind her and mounted her, sliding the bloated tip of his dick between her anus and pussy. When he made contact with her asshole, he pressed into it.

"Oh, my!"

Once his bell end squeezed inside her with a pop, his shaft followed through with only the hint of smarting.

She gasped as his formidable cock pushed in further until he was half in, half out of her back door.

"Are you...oh! Getting...all...this?"

"Si, Senorita."

"Get a close up."

Nock gripped her upper thighs he pulled her up onto all fours. Emma relaxed her sphincter as he drove into almost to the hilt. As he moved in and out, the ever professional actress moaned out loud for the camera. Her pussy dripped down her thighs, and Carlos got right in with a camera to catch the effect.

"How are you doing?" She asked with pouting lips.

"Magnifica! You're so tight."

Emma closed her eyes tight shut, as he put his hands slid under her and gently rubbed her belly with delicious circular motions.

"That's so good. Good call."

His balls pressed into her behind as he fucked her at a very nice pace. His hand fanned her clit in time with his steady thrusting and her orgasm built and built. As Nick sunk into balls deep, her seized on his rigid pole as jolts of pleasure ripped through her.

"Oh, mmm, hah!"

Emma moaned and grunted as he strummed her clit to orgasm. Her petite frame was covered in sweat and the set smelled of sex and cum.

She didn't call for a cut, so Nick continued to hammer into her butthole.

"Give...give is the...mmm...money shot."

Nick gave her a resounding smack on the lower right cheek as he pulled out, and sprayed her entire backside with his thick cum. Emma's throbbing back passage felt peculiarly wet and gooey, and not too surprisingly, gaped wide open as if it were still stuffed with a big dick. She rolled over and made a slashing motion with her hand.

"CUT! Wrap it! Goodness, that was altogether quite outrageous!"

As she regained her composure she laid back on the creased bedsheets panting. Nick retreated from the set, and the crew began to dismantle equipment.

Left quite alone, Emma sat up, slightly bemused.

"They certainly don't hang around, that's for sure."

x

From stylish Barcelona to sunny resort towns on the Costa Brava and Costa Dorada, Catalonia offers a wealth of attractions. Barcelona attracts those who love Gaudi's architecture, hot nightlife and thrilling restaurants. Beach lovers however flock to Mediterranean playgrounds including pine back-dropped Cape Salou, and the forty sandy miles of La Maresme.

For the location shoot, Diego had chosen Cala Sa Boadella. a tranquil section of beach barely 250 meters in length. Quiet and hidden by trees, this would be ideal for the open air fuck scene.

In addition, Diego had discovered a delightful beach hut that appeared to be abandoned. Emma quickly wrote it into the plot, and it was redressed to suit. That being a single bed, straw on the floor, and a little patio. The rustic look was perfect for the Wild West theme.

The drive there took just over a half hour. Emma was again accompanied by Diego and Carlos. She had dressed in kind with the Western theme in a pair of black chunky heeled and pointed cowboy boots with white stitching. Her blue denim dress came mid-thigh and the button up front was undone halfway so that her C cup breasts were nearly visible to all. The cinching waist gave her figure a curvaceous look that made her a quite desirable look.

The final ten minutes in the van was decidedly bumpy, and she and Carlos bumped thigh in a patently suggestive manner.

"How is Susy?"

Diego turned his head, with one hand on the steering wheel.

"She says no anal unless she get 10,000 Euros."

"Ouch! Well. We'll just use my anal inserts in close up and cut to her face."

"That was, how do you say? Heroic yesterday. How you step in as substitute. You are good actress." Said Carlos, as he squeezed her thigh at a provocatively high point.

"Thank you. I've had a lot of experience."

"Si?" He grinned inanely.

"You misunderstand. A lot of experience in acting. Not anal sex. That is...I mean...I have, you know. HAD anal in my private life, but...um."

Gosh! Was she really telling complete strangers about her sex life?

"There they are."

Carlos pointed to Juan, Jia, and the crew of six waiting by the hut.

The redheaded girl was in her skimpy bikini, and Juan was in his collarless striped shirt and dusty brown trousers.

"Afternoon, guys. Are we all in the mood?"

Nick Moreno cupped his groin and dry humped his palm whilst wagging his tongue in Jia's ear.

"Message receive, Nick. Thank you."

Emma turned to Diego and pulled him to one side.

"So, in this scene, The Man with no Shame, that's Nick. Has escaped with Jia as his hostage. Juan comes to the rescue and she fucks him as a thank you."

"Ah, si. You wrote this?"

"Si. Like it?"

"I like."

"Action!"

The cameraman slowly moved from stage tight to left, filming Lissa naked on the bed. The crew had trussed her up in an almost obscene hog tie. She had been stripped of her clothing and placed face down. Her ankles and wrists had been tied together and then stretched up behind her and bound together by one long loop of rope. She had managed to arch her back as she tugged in vain at her binds, and her cute bottom rounded accordingly.

"Wonderful, Jia. Let us know the second you feel uncomfortable."

"Si."

"And enter, Nick."

Nick opened the door and stepped up to the bed.

"Ah, my leetle piece of ass. Strung up like the roped up calf, hmm?"

"Bastarda! Let me go!"

A cameraman and a sound man with a microphone on a long boom were beside the bed as Emma waved a hand. The set looked pretty realistic and all seemed to be going well.

Nick sat on the bed and slid a hand between the redhead's upper thighs and stroked the soft pubic hair of her pussy. Expert fingers explored the crease of her nether cheeks and she shuddered and twisted urgently. He then pulled out his stiff dick and waved it directly in her face. He bucked his hips at her and laughed as he was about to force his length into her mouth.

"Enter, Juan."

"Who's that?"

Nick stood up with his hands over his twin gun holsters on either hip, and his stiffie pointing up out of his pants..

"I'm here to get my girl, you son of a beech. Dead or alive. You can choose."

"Go for your guns, bastardo!"

Both went for their guns and the room shook with the deafening sound of gunfire.

Nick fell dramatically to the floor and Juan moved to the bed and undid Jia's bonds. Her taut body relaxed and she rubbed her hands and calves.

"Cut! Okay, Jia. Go and clean up. You and Juan fuck next. What?"

As Nick and Jia exited, Diego tapped Emma on the shoulder and pointed to a sorry looking Juan Lucho.

"Sorry, Senorita Emma. it just isn't happening."

"What happened to all the Viagra?" Asked Emma anxiously.

"We left it in Barca. Didn't think we needed any."

"Bollocks! What to do. What to do."

"Senorita. In old days we 'ad fluffers."

"Fluffers? What is a fluffer?"

"A girl off camera who keeps the men 'ard while they wait their turn to fuck."

"Bloody hell! Do I have to do all the work around here? Come here, you."

Juan sat on the bed and played with his semi hard dick. Emma sat beside him and rubbed his limp prick in her right hand. She held it up, licked her lips and gave it one good long lick. The response was immediate as the stud's meat began to swell and get thicker. Emma stroked the smooth skin along his hot organ and then put her lips over the head to suck it.

"Can we speed things up here people?" Said she in between slobbers. "Is Jia ready?"

"Just touching up her makeup."

Juan moaned as his breathing changed and his legs spread apart as Emma shifted on the bed. Her mouth closed over his knob as her fist speeded up and down his ever growing shaft. She moaned also as his cock began to engorge in her mouth. This isn't too bad, she thought, loving the amazing sensation of a Porn Star's cock between her ruby lips.

"Looking good, Senorita." Said a lighting man from the patio outside.

Emma continued to lick along the underside of Juan's stiffening length, from the tip and then back down.

She then inserted the head of his dick between her, swirling her tongue over the fat knob. She brought her hand up to his stiffening rod and started pumping it towards her sucking mouth. His masculine flavour made her eagerly suck for more. Emma smiled as she felt herself getting wetter by the second as she sucked on him enthusiastically.

"So good."

She flicked her eyes up to see Carlos watching avidly, his hand massaging the front of his tented pants. A gob of spit dribbled out of her mouth and bathed the shaft of the actor. Her tongue continued to roll this way and that all over his helmet, and she felt the cock twitch in her mouth, and then felt it start to stiffen.

Juan was in an excited state now as Jia waited outside. Emma felt her jaw ache as she sucked on the fat cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She kept a firm grip on his shaft as he finally seemed comfortably erect. Emma let the rigid cock out of her wet mouth, a string of spit still attached to his smooth head.

"Good. Diego?"

"Si."

"I want the outside scene to be lit naturally. As the sun goes down, I want that soft twilight on their naked bodies as they fuck."

"Senorita! Is impossible! We need strobes."

"No. Just reflectors. Trust me. It'll be a knock out."

"Ayee!"

Emma stepped outside and casually spat on the sand. She shielded her eyes as she looked into the sky at the dropping sun.

Maybe an hour of good light as she used a light meter on the wooden patio.

Jia Lissa stood naked by the ramshackle chair on the deck.

"So here. You will embrace Juan and thank him for saving you by fucking his brains out, si?"

"Si."

Juan emerged from the hut in the buff. His magnificent cock poking up to the sky. He gave Emma a thumbs up and hit his spot.

"Come on, Diego. Don't look so glum. Now, let's go."

Juan puffed out his chest as Jia came to him and kissed him. The petite girl had a nice slender body and a peaches and cream complexion and cute freckles.

Her red hair was down on her shoulders and down the nape of her neck.

Although her figure was slight, she was quite appealing, with pert and firm tits with rosy points,

Emma looked down the gentle swell of her stomach and hips, to the juncture of her upper thighs and mouthwatering mons, with the evident sweet pink vulva within.