Emma Watson - Accidental Porn Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Action, and dialogue."

The camera focused on Juan's hard body, with the muscled torso, and rugged and lean frame.

"Juan. You are my 'ero. You save me from the fate worse than death. Let me repay you, as only a woman can."

Emma cupped her mound yet again, unashamedly turned on by the man's superb physique, long shanks and tight backside.

Juan sat in the chair on the deck and Jia sat on his lap and fed his erection to her slick cunt.

His hands grabbed hold of her narrow hips and she planted her hands on his chest, palms down, and sank down onto his solid log.

"Marvelous!" Said a highly impressed Emma.

The girl's pert tits brushed his chest as she settled atop of him.

Her thighs widened she began to ride him, offering the camera an astonishing view of her pussy being plundered by his rock hard cock.

His feet dug into the deck as she pumped hers hips to and fro, and her nails dug into his upper arms.

Although young, the redhead was certainly no novice to sex on film, as she started a vigorous rolling that saw her lower body clear his before smacking back down again hard.

Her buttocks clenched and her belly undulated as she rode him with an appropriate competency that pleased the both of them.

Perspiration dappled her lightweight frame as her gyrations became more urgent. Likewise, Juan raised the stakes and met her gentle body with metered thrusts up into her, lifting her high up as he bottomed out.

"Si!"

His length slid home with unerring proficiency and her erect nipples met his exhaling chest as her body arched up into his.

With her eyes tight shut, the petite girl purred in bliss as the stunt cock rammed up into her.

He expertly turned her body for the camera to catch him smother her left breast with his mouth, nipping the rosebud that poked out hard.

"Oh!"

As she concentrated on angles and the fading light, Emma was crushed from behind by the solid body of Carlos.

"Is good, no?"

"Very good."

She felt his hard-on all pushy and prodding her backside. Her lips parted as he wormed a hand inside the front of her half undone denim dress. With no bra, it was easy for her assistant to tweak her hard nipple between thumb and index finger.

"Carlos...I..."

With her newly cut hair, he easily nuzzled the sensitive skin just behind her right ear, and she cocked her head to let him. He kept pushing his big bulge at her from behind as he massaged and kneaded her perky tits. Emma rubbed her legs together in order to enjoy the increasing tingling in her loins. Her hands came back and gripped his thighs, encouraging him to dry hump her.

"Let's get another white board up there. Are you close, Juan?"

"Si, Senorita Emma."

"Mmm, good. So good!"

With his left hand on her tit, his right moved up her dress to the top of her thigh. Emma opened her legs wider and lowered her face to see Carlos tug on her panties so that they clung to her mons and dampened the material. She scissored her legs as he pulled hard so that her weeping slit sucked in the skimpy underwear like dental floss.

"Oh, umm. Fuck!"

Her hand came on top of his and together they pressed on her quim. Emma's pelvis shunted back and forth as the sublime friction made her cunt leak juices.

"I am ready to shoot." Announced Juan.

"Gosh! Go for it."

Emma's throat had dried up, and her instruction came out as a husky whisper as Carlos hugged her to his front and moved her panties to the left of her wet gash. He probed her cunt with his middle finger, frigging her up to his second knuckle.

"You like? Senorita, Emma?"

"Umm, humm!"

He pushed up inside at the elastic underwear, as she sucked in her breath. Emma struggled to remain standing as Carlos delicately rolled her clit back and forth with his fingertip. He shrewdly used her wetness seeping out of her pussy to slide his index finger inside her easier. He deliberately rubbed the pad of his finger across her g-spot each time. Emma bit her lower lip, as she wiggled and humped against his hand. Her mouth then opened and closed with small gasps. With her back to the big orange ball of the sun, at her feet was a long shadow of herself. Her feet were parted and a limb passed under her, imitating an arm of an octopus.

"Ho!"

Jia collapsed across Juan's chest as he ejaculated up over her quivering buns and up her spine. She slid off his body which was coated in a well-earned sheen of sweat and grabbed onto his spurting hose and licked up all the cum that remained.

"C...cut! That's a wrap." Whimpered Emma.

Carlos withdrew, and left her vacant and wanting. The crew quickly began to

dismantle the equipment, and Jia left with Nick and Juan in her new Renault Clio.

Emma sat on the patio to gather her wits.

"Come, Senorita Emma. We drive to Barca before nightfall, eh?"

"Sounds like a plan." She answered, blinking in the light of the setting sun.

During the car ride back to the Hotel Casa Fuste, she and Carlos shared the back seat and necked. French style. He had brought her to the brink of an orgasm, and she sought relief.

Diego looked at her in the rear view mirror.

"Now we are finished the main shoot, I will fill in detail inserts. What are your plans now?"

Emma pulled her tongue out of the mouth of Carlos and grinned.

"I plan on hitting the Jazz bar at the hotel, and then it's back to my room where I want the pair of you to fuck my brains out. Capiche?"

x

Two hours later, all three were in Emma's luxury suite.

As she sat on the edge of her king sized bed, she watched the pair of twenty-somethings stand before her.

After two straight glasses of gin, she looked relaxed and mellow.

"Do you two do this sort of thing often?"

"Of course. We make the fuck films, no?"

"Right. Plenty of willing women. Then show me your stuff."

Both removed their shirts, and then unbuckled their belts. Emma stood up herself and unbuttoned her dress so that it parted into two halves. She put her hands on her hips and let her bared tits out.

They dropped their jeans and her gaze lowered to take in their

exposed erections.

She nodded at the impressive display of their dicks jutting proudly up from their groins.

Emma bent at the waist and dragged her panties down to her feet. She shrugged off the open dress and stood butt naked in front of them.

She was absolutely gorgeous, with her darker, short hair, she appeared somewhat mature looking and ultra-confident. At thirty-two, her breasts were still firm and high. A C- cup, with just enough jiggle to tease and tantalise. Topped off with light pink nipples, as hard as bullets. Her generous hips were curved and her bottom curved in the most delightful way. Her mound protruded from that superb gap at the tops of her inner thighs, and she had trimmed the light brown hair to a whisker.

"Ah."

Emma found herself sandwiched between the pair of Latin hunks. Their wandering hands touched every part of her hot body, and their mouths and tongues took turns in exploring the other. She hummed lightly as eager hands squeezed her upper thighs. She parted them to fully expose her muff, and Diego was quick to put his finger on the pulse to fan her clit. Carlos bit into her neck and gave her a love bite. Diego soon had two fingers fully inserted into her heated pussy. His digits were wetted and he had her on tiptoes as he stirred her oozing juices.

"She ready, amigo?"

"Si."

"I think I'm going to need this," she said as she lubed up her nether region with a convenient tube of KY. "Who first?"

Diego and Carlos sat side by side, both holding up their stiff wands. Emma took two steps forward, grabbed Diego's shoulders and planted her knees on either side of his hips. Her slippery pussy hovered inches above his erect cock and he felt the heat of her as she fell onto his lap. He instantly grabbed onto her waist and caressed her hot and smooth skin. Tugging her closer, they stared into each other's eyes, as the horny minx held his dick at the perfect angle and sank down on him. They both gasped as he plunged inside, her pussy tight and wet around him.

"Oh, my God, that's hit the spot."

Using his hands to guide her, he lifted Emma her up and down. Every movement making her already clenching pussy even tighter.

On the fifth stroke, she thrust down hard, engulfing every inch of his cock. She sucked in a shuddering breath as his balls nestled on her sweet ass.

Her hands gripped his shoulders, as she gyrated on his cock, rubbing he pubic bone on him in the process. Emma tilted her head up and arched her back until her breasts were within reach of his mouth. Bending forward, he put his lips around one tight nipple and drew it into this mouth. He sucked hard, using his teeth to scrape the hardened nub.

"Oh, fuck!"

Her hips thrust a little harder as she wetted his balls. His cock twitched, and he grabbed her hips and held her still.

Then, she lifted off and straddled the other.

Carlos also held her hips as she started a fantastic slow thrust and retreat that had him panting. Every rolling motion made his balls draw up tighter.

Together with the lube, her pussy felt wetter each time she pushed down on his length.

"Yikes!"

Carlos stood up with Emma still impaled on his cock, and spun her onto her back on the bed. Instantly, she wrapped her legs around his waist and lost herself in the carnality of his heavy humping.

"Let me have her, amigo."

Diego stepped in and took the place of Carlos. Emma sighed as she felt his weight on her frame. He grabbed her ankles and widened her legs. Her hands curved around his neck and they kissed hard. His hands reached around to cup her breasts, loving the warm softness of her lush tits.

"I want you both. Both at the same time."

"Si?"

Diego fucked her with slower strokes, relishing how her pussy rippled in response.

"Now. Do it."

He withdrew his glistening prick and Emma pushed Carlos onto his back.

As she dropped onto his stiff pole, she was aware of Diego moving behind her. Then she purred as she welcomed the coolness of more lube dribble between her ass cheeks. One finger penetrated her starfish, making her wish for something a bit bigger.

Her wish came true as the swollen head of his cock pressed against that tiny opening. He pushed in with just enough force to penetrate her without undue unpleasantness. Now she was double stuffed. The pressure of their two cocks lodged inside her two nether holes was simply exquisite.

She was stretched beyond all expectations, filled to the full. Carlos moved first, dragging the walls of her pussy out slowly. Diego remained locked in place, his cock, a thick organ crammed inside her rear end.

"Fuuuuuck!"

The Spaniards began to move with a well worked coordination that took her breath away. She began to groan huskily as they alternated their strokes. One in her ass and out. The other in her pussy and out. Trapped between their masculine bodies, Emma was unable to move, so wedged in was she. They drew out their thrusting so that Emma was lulled into an euphoric state of heightened arousal.

She sensed their increasing need for release as they started to fuck her faster. Sweat began to form on all three of them, coating them all with a lustrous sheen that glued them altogether.

"Fuck, yes!"

Carlos thrust up harder, gripping her by the waist, and making Diego pause with his turgid dick in her anus.

"Mierda!"

With a hearty groan, Carlos came, flooding her cunt with white cream. Her body shook on his frame as he pumped into her.

As she leaked onto his balls, Diego buried his cock deep inside in her ass.

He effortlessly tossed her with him as he ended up on his back, Emma still stuffed up the back passage with his rod. Her sphincter clenched around him, as he cupped her buttocks and worked his cock inside her asshole. Her lightweight body barely registered on his lap as he hugged her hips and used her to literally masturbate himself with her on him.

"Gonna...cum!"

Emma strummed her clit to her resulting climax, just as he flooded her poop chute with gushes and gushes of his seed.

Both men laid on their backs, panting and dribbling on the bed.

The short haired seductress plugged her stuffed fuck holes with wads of Kleenex and flopped on the bed between the pair of them.

"That's a wrap, fellers!"

END