Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma has a flutter at the races and gambles at a casino.
6.8k words
4.5
4.2k
7
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- I have never been to Belmont Park racetrack, nor the nearby casinos, I googled it. This whole chapter is just pretend. Continued directly from chapter five.

xxx

Seeing as they were in Long Island, their hostess for the visit, successful businesswoman Kathy suggested they should all visit the just reopened Belmont Park racetrack for some fun. Emma agreed readily, relishing a day in the warm sunshine after having been cooped up inside for so long during the interminable lockdowns. Was it the excitement of the race that intrigued Emma Watson? The numerous women and lovely male spectators that were in close proximity? Or the stallions and studs? By the time the day was over, Emma would indeed end up going through the entire card.

x

The sun was out and attracted hundreds of punters and the general public, all determined to have a good day out. She and Leo had driven to the Hempstead Plains location close to Nassau County by themselves, and Kathy and her secretary Felicity, followed separately. The major thoroughbred horse racing facility was having it's first Spring-Summer meeting for over a year, and had drawn a fair crowd. The main dirt racecourse was the longest in the United States, and boasted a long and prestigious history in American horse racing. Apart from the racetrack there were the grandstand, training, and barn facilities.

"Over here!"

Kathy waved at them and bounded over with the young blonde filly by her side. The older of the two, and the more voluptuous, looked chic in a black and white number with a broad brimmed hat to match. A string of pearls sat above her hefty bosom, which threatened to spill out of het plunging neckline. In contrast, her secretary wore a gorgeous scarlet mini dress in a lace fabric that suited her petite frame. On her fair haired head she had an ivory hat with silk flowers and gold dipped petals.

"There you are."

She kissed Emma on each cheek and ignored Leo. Beside her bearded boyfriend, Emma cut an elegant figure in her sleeveless blue and white flower dress. Mid length, it had a flattering shale skirt and V cut neck line. Her hair was tucked up in her simple button headpiece that was secured to her head with an invisible elastic.

"Come and meet Arnold. An old acquaintance." Emma and Leo turned to see Kathy and Fliss accompanied by a much older man with silver hair, dressed in tweed trousers, a tan coat and wearing a straw trilby hat. He had the ubiquitous field glasses and form book of a professional punter. The embodiment of the typical race going gentleman. He smiled and kissed the ladies on the back of their hands.

"I shall choose number five to win in the first race." He announced in a booming voice. "A dead cert if ever I saw one, and a very reasonable 15 to 1. I should back it as well, if you fancy a flutter. Drinks, my lovelies?"

He sucked on his Quintero Panetela and trotted off to the nearest bookmaker and then all followed him to the grandstand, the enclosure of which had access to the bars and restaurants.

"Isn't he just adorable?" Gushed Kathy as she took Emma and Felicity by the arms.

"Back in his heyday, Arnold would fuck any women who had a pulse. And they all loved him for it. See that stallion over there?"

Kathy pointed out one of the runners in the next race, whose magnificent chestnut hide rippled in the sun. His tackle between his hind legs was truly immense.

"Arnold is pretty much hung like him. There was a time when he was always to be found on three things. A phone, a board of directors, or a woman. He's fallen on hard times since the pandemic. The loss of his job, his wife, and his house. He gambles now he hasn't that monthly pay cheque. I would dearly love it if you two could show him some appreciation. I owe him a great deal. Entertain him."

The group of four made their way to the Garden Terrace Dining Room on the fourth floor of the Clubhouse. This gave diners an excellent view of the entire racetrack, and from their table they watched the trainers and jockeys standing about discussing the next race. Emma looked at the man again as he rejoined them. A lot of women fantasize about being with an older man, and Emma was no different. When he spoke, he had that rich voice that came from years of smoking cigars. He appeared to be in his fifties, and had a fairly trim build that belied his years.

"Cheers, my dears."

Arnold got drinks for all. The official cocktail of the park, the Belmont Crown. As they drank, Arnold made all the conversation, joking about how he was old enough to be the father of Emma and Felicity, but that he still had plenty of life in him.

"And Emma is a movie actress." Said Kathy in an attempt to big her up.

"Really. Can't say I've heard of you," he said as mentally undressed her. "Haven't seen a flick in years. Too busy living the life, don't you know."

He tapped the side of his ruddy nose and chuckled on his cigar.

"As W C Fields once said, 'sex isn't the best thing in the world, nor the worst. But there's nothing quite like it.' And I tend to agree. My sex life isn't as prolific as it once was, but it's improved a hell of a lot."

As he spoke, he clearly directed his views to Emma and Felicity, ignoring Leo, and unashamedly stealing looks down the tops of young ladies dresses. As he kept them entertained with ribald tales of the numerous women he had bedded, he occasionally put his hand on Emma's bare thigh, his sparkling blue eyes fixed on hers. Feeling fruity herself, the blonde Fliss parted her willowy legs to show her elderly admirer that she no panties on to impede his gaze on her pouting snatch.

"And despite all that, dear Kathy and I have never done the business, eh? Too busy diddling young fillies, what?"

"Do you mean me or you?"

"Ha, ha! Good point. Touche!"

Kathy was an uncompromising and resolute admirer of the female of the species, but that did not detract from her long standing admiration of the old fellow. He was set on bedding as many nubiles as he was able in his twilight years.

"That's alright though, as I get to taste Kathy's young conquests. So we're all winners."

"Stupid old geezer," muttered Leo as he looked on with an obvious disliking for the man.

Emma shot her boyfriend a withering look. Their year long relationship was becoming decidedly frazzled and she was increasingly looking for ways to rekindle their curdled romance. Leo, in turn, resented all the outside influences that had recently invigorated a clearly unfulfilled Emma. Especially when he was made to look foolish in the eyes of others. (See chapter 5)

"Look," she had once told him in a fit of frustration. "I want dynamic, raw lust filled, screw a minute, nothing left to the imagination, red hot passionate sex with gorgeous and like minded people. Is that too much to ask for?"

Arnold gave Kathy a knowing look which the busty blonde acknowledged, and took a flustered Leo by the arm.

"I think Leo and I shall get closer to the action. The next race is up. You?"

"I shall accompany the two ladies to the barn area. I've something they both might like to see."

"We'll catch up later. Have fun, darlings!"

Kathy winked at her secretary and Emma got the feeling that something or another had already been cooked up. Presumably for the purpose of providing the old dear with some double nookie, that being she and Felicity. She looked at the older fellow and detected a definite sexual deviance behind his wide eyes. Would she let him have her. Just like that? Many people would believe Emma Watson wasn't THAT kind of person. But they would be wrong. Away from the limelight, Emma Watson WAS that kind of girl, and unashamedly so.

"Nearly there. Just follow our noses, what? Ha!" Emma inhaled deeply, and then wrinkled her cute nose as the smell of straw, hay and horse shit assailed her nostrils. She blinked in the glare of the sunlight and wished she had chosen a wider hat. Arnold led them to a secluded part of the park, past the parked horseboxes marked with large numbers. He pointed to a scattering of trees close to the barns and stables, and then promptly sat by a big bale of hay by a broken branch. Nicely shaded from the heat of the sun, and with green grass under their feet.

"I do so love the ladies. Especially the younger ones. Such delicate skin, and pale complexions you both have. I should dearly wish to see the pair of you butt naked. But please, strop me off first."

Emma wondered if he was all talk or if he did indeed have a way with the ladies. She had never been seduced by someone of his age before, and the added prospect of having a threesome excited her. A charge of erotic attraction flickered between all three as Emma and Fliss began to remove Arnold's upper garments. His engorged prick pushed hard against the front of his tweeds, and Fliss stood up and quickly wriggled out of her mini dress. Naked, in the tree filtered sunshine, she was a feast for the eyes of the older man, with her ripe and perky tits and smooth pale skin. Her legs were slender and her gorgeous little ass rounded out behind her nicely.

"What a pretty thing you are." Announced Arnold.

Not to be outdone, Emma unzipped her own dress and let it puddle around her shoes. She had decided to forego wearing underwear and so she revealed to the pair of them her naked glory. Her tits were firm and pliant, and she ran a hand across her flat stomach as Arnold's eyes sparkled brightly. The young actress emanated a rare combination of wide eyed innocence and sensuality. Her shaven mound beautifully set off the pinkness of her moist vulva. In fact, both naked beauties who stood at five feet five, could have passed for sisters.

"Come to daddy."

Arnold grinned and slid one hand behind Emma and cupped and squeezed her firm cheeks. She enjoyed his hand on her warm skin, all sweaty and rough. He turned to Felicity and gave her a sharp swat on her bare bottom.

"Kiss, my lovelies."

As Arnold took off his trousers, the young females hugged each other and kissed. A deep and penetrating smooch designed to entice the old fellow. Their breasts squeezed together as they moved their lithe legs in and out of the others. Being attracted to another female was something that Emma was taking in her stride. She was learning how to live life by the moment, and to hell with inhibitions. It felt exciting to touch smooth skin, to slide her hands along curves and breasts, and kiss gentle lips.

"Marvelous, marvelous." The girls tasted each other as they eagerly felt around their open mouths. Arnold sat back and jerked his erection, which was now a very prominent eight inches plus in length, and boasted a two inch diameter. Emma's nipples were rock hard and aching for attention, and the blonde babe duly grazed each nub with her pursed lips. Then she sucked on each in turn as Emma used her hands to trace out the subtle curve of Felicity's hips.

"Down, tiger."

Felicity cupped Emma's breasts and gently pushed her down. Flat on her back the actress splayed out her legs, giving the other two free access to her moist and succulent pussy. Fliss bent down and kissed her way down Emma's front to her fragrant pussy. Emma sighed as she felt hot breath on her mons as the slim blonde stroked and licked her labia, both the outer lips, and on in to the inner folds.

"Yes!"

Emma felt her wetness seep out and she squirmed with increasing arousal as her wet slit was lapped up and down with deft swipes of the girl's tongue. She could sense Arnold's eyes look her all over as she reacted to her muff being probed by an eager tongue. Her inner lips were drawn out and then pushed in again and again.

"Stroke her clit. I want to see it swell and harden."

Arnold wanked his cock appreciatively as the blonde babe flicked Emma's tiny bud, tweaking it by rotating her tongue around it in an astounding figure of eight. Emma arched her back and groaned like the wanton slut she was, and kicked her shoes up into the air. It was as if her pelvis no longer belonged to her as she simply had no control over her gyrations. The twenty year old must have learned so much from Kathy as she expertly used the point of her silky tongue to flick around Emma's clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, my!" She purred in sustained moans and groans.

The short grass tickled her bottom in her gyrations, adding to her already heightened state of arousal. The girl was unrelenting as Emma reached an almost unbearable elation. Arnold nodded in approval at the tensing of Emma's thighs and buttocks which signaled her approaching orgasm.

"Fuck!" Yelled Emma as she came in Felicity's mouth. She shook uncontrollably as wave upon wave of pleasure hit her like electric shocks.

"Sorry to interrupt your fun my darlings, but I need you both to suck me off."

Emma sat up and adjusted her headpiece and grinned at Fliss. Arnold shifted on the hay and held his thick stalk horizontally up to the blue sky. It was a beauty, alright. Big and rigid, with loose skin that was lined with engorged veins that ran the entire length. The bulbous head had a reddish, purple hue that shone with his pre-cum already. Their soft lips were delicious on his rigid shaft as they wetly painted the hot flesh slowly together. Their pink tongues flicked out like two snakes as they darted across his bloated knob and teased it wickedly. It was Emma who first sank her red lips over his cock head. He groaned accordingly as she sucked it in and hollowed her cheeks.

"Me do. Me do."

Beside her, Fliss lifted the brim of her hat as Emma passed the drizzled dick like a baton in a relay race. The blonde dived down and sucked loudly on half of the offered length. When she came up for air, they shared their prize and ran their tongues up and down the upright shaft, meeting at the flared head, where they flicked each others tongues on either side of the huge helmet.

"Such team work. Admirable."

Fliss bobbed her pursed lips on and off his cock head as Emma licked up the left side of his shaft. They switched and Emma sucked in the tip of his twitching prick and let her spit drain his cock to his balls. The blonde licked up the right side and duly left saliva running down like a waterfall. Emma gripped him hard and waggled his cock back and forth and Fliss giggled as she tried to swipe at his bell end with her tongue. They continued thus, sucking the sides and underside of his dick, tending the swollen and wet head, and devouring a good half of his full length in turn. Arnold looked on as they kissed each other for a full minute with mouths wide open and saliva flowing. Emma gazed into the girl's eyes as they nibbled on the sweet flesh of their lips. He got up and brushed himself down of the straw.

"Choices, choices. How thrilling."

Emma was the first chosen to be fucked by the rabid older man who positioned himself between her legs which were raised at the knees and drawn back. The silver haired old fox put the tip of his circumcised knob in and grunted as the huge head opened her up. She gasped at the size of him as he eased his prodigious dick into the sweet haven of her slick pussy. She was glad of the fact that he moved slowly to begin with, pumping in and out to gauge her tightness. Emma's cunt had to open out wide to allow him to slide on in, until he was half in her gaping fuck hole.

"He's so big!"

Emma turned her head to the enthralled Fliss who begged to differ. He was fucking massive! He refrained from putting all of his weight on top of her as he started tp pump away. As he thrust in, the sex crazed minx embraced the deep and thick filling of her wet cunt. Their bodies heated up as the warm air brought drops of moisture on their rutting frames. She raised her hips to get more of his rigid cock inside her, and the deeper he penetrated her, the more she sighed with content.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, yes!"

Emma wondered where he got his energy from as he continuously jammed his stiff cock into her dripping pussy. She felt her cunt pulsate Her eyes screwed shut and her head tilted up so that her damp chin faced the sky. She imagined that she must have a bright green stripe running up the crack of her bum as he repeatedly fucked the shit out of her and her lower body shunted back and forth.

"Fuck me harder, please?"

Emma was hanging onto him with crossed arms and legs as he transported her to heights of sheer ecstasy. Her sopping pussy made almost obscene squelches as he pulled back until only his tip was in her, and then he snorted as he filled her once more. His silver pubic region came into direct contact with her already inflamed clit, and Emma received yet another violent climax that shook her lightweight frame. TWO orgasms in just fifteen minutes!

"I want him in me. Now. Good and quick." Said Fliss who rubbed her pussy with a certain urgency.

Arnold rolled off of the panting Emma who laid passively on the cool grass. She blinked her eyes and saw him take the blonde from behind, his hands controlling her hips as he began to shunt in and out of the rocking babe. Emma slid in beneath them and managed to align her face with Felicity's stuffed muff, licking the underside of the driving cock and the girls clit simultaneously. The surprising force of Arnold's thrusts caused her tits to sway under her as he ground into her raised bottom. And then, when he began a rapid, circular motion as he rammed in, both females groaned in admiration.

"Fuck me, fuck me!"

Emma held onto Felicity's waist as her pointed tongue found her clit, flicking it from side to side as Arnold went into her to the hilt each time he entered her. He took her trim waist and pulled her swiftly back into his groin, and Fliss pushed back at the same time, encouraging him to fuck her faster. The double delight of being fucked and having her clit stimulated by Emma made the blonde whimper in bliss. "He's in all the way!" Whispered Felicity as he pushed his full length into her cunt, sending her petite frame to and fro wildly. "Dirty old man, dirty, dirty!"

Arnold made odd strangled noises as he concentrated on fucking the girl. Changing his rate of strokes from long and measured ones to short and jerky ones that drove the blonde insane with lust. Emma slid out from beneath to watch. Arnold raised his hand high and brought it down hard on Felicity's backside.

"Again!" She shrieked.

SMACK!

"Again!"

SPANK!

"Harder!"

CRACK!

Each strike was accompanied by a single thrust into her cunt which took the blonde beauty's breath away. His thighs met the backs of hers as he pounded away with surprising spirit and vitality. He had spent many years honing his fuck skills, and knew his stuff. The amused Emma, recalling Kathy's urging for them to 'entertain' Arnold as a favour, stepped up her game.

"My turn again, daddy. I've been a bad girl too." Said the English actress in a cheeky and daring manner.

Emma approached the silver haired old fox with her little finger at the corner of her lip, and her doe like eyes big and fluttering. He needed no second bidding and left Felicity and laid back on the bale of hay at a thirty degree angle, very hard and with eyes riveted to the naked and horny actress. She giggled at her lame roleplay but became totally absorbed as he pulled her close by the bottom onto his slanted lap. His chest and torso felt flabby on her front as her arms went around his neck. She locked her fingers as she rubbed her snatch along his generous length.

"Does daddy want to fuck my love muffin?"

Arnold whined softly as his upright dick was scraped by her wet slit so slowly it were as if in slow motion. He reached out to her left breast and thumbed the hard tip. Emma lingered on his balls which rolled tantalisingly in the crack of her pert buttocks.

"Please, daddy. I'm so very naughty."

Wordlessly, he seized her in both arms and hoisted her up until the head of his cock nudged the wet opening of her cunt. Emma pushed down so that his boated knob parted her lips and she sucked it in with a gasp. Arnold dug his fingers into her buttocks as her thighs widened and she slid down him all the way.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12