Emma Watson Bites the Big Apple Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heavens! Daddy is so big for my little love muffin. I'm so wet for you."

Arnold mumbled something in his blind lust for the famed English actress as her heels worked into the short grass and she started to move up and down on his sizeable log.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

Arnold made weird noises from his throat and lunged up to meet Emma's downward strokes and in no time at all her wetness seeped out from her cunt. The depth of penetration at this angle was truly great, and Emma's body went rigid as she climaxed for the third time. As her strength waned, Arnold took her by the waist and bounced her up and down on his rampant erection. He was wheezing a lot as he mashed her upper body to his, and crushing her tits against his silver chest hair. They fucked and fucked, and Emma was lifted up into the air as he pushed up with huge pelvic thrusts.

"Ho! Come to me, my lovelies."

Arnold jerked his cock vigorously as Emma and Fliss got down on their haunches in front of him. Because of his lengthy hose he launched great arcs of white cum that landed on the fresh faces of the girls. So much spurted out that Emma flinched as her mouth and cheeks were liberally splashed. Fliss got one big glob on the tip of her nose, which dripped comically onto her perky tits. Still he came as he wrung his dick in their direction. Emma turned to her left to kiss the blonde, and they shared all the sticky goo that had splattered them. Emma slipped her tongue into the others mouth and lapped up every last drop of cum. They sat back on the grass trembling and Arnold took a mental picture of the mussed nubiles that he hoped would stay in his memory.

"Thanks, my dears. Super fun, Oh, by the way. My horse lost. I'm stony broke. Could either of you be so kind as to lend me $50?"

x

Emma and Felicity made their way back to the Clubhouse where they quickly freshened up. They found a rather forlorn looking Leo with an oblivious Kathy. Emma felt somewhat sad for her boyfriend and made a decision to make it up to him. And so later that evening they drove out to the Bellmore Casino as Emma knew Leo liked to play poker and the wheel. Kathy told Emma she had plans for the evening with Felicity, and to go ahead and have fun. Something involving an Hitachi Wand, a vibrating double rabbit cock ring, and butt plugs apparently. The casinos in New York had reopened after a length closure, with a twenty five percent reduced capacity, which suited Emma who was interested in a quiet evening after the day at the races.

"Here it is."

It was a particularly balmy evening, getting on for nine, when they pulled up at the Bellmore. The conversation in the car had been strained. Especially when Leo had asked Emma what had occurred with the old geezer, Arnold. She managed to steer the subject away from her racy threesome.

"Just leave it, will you?"

She felt no guilt in seeking her own pleasures away from her steady, and in turn, taking a selfish pride in her sexual needs and taking ownership of her orgasm.

"If that's how you feel." He replied curtly.

Emma truly believed that it should be easy to tell her partner what she wanted, and how to achieve it. After all, women were just as horny, if not hornier, than men. Emma was not mad about gambling as a rule. She tended to get bored and just watch her boyfriend squander his money and wonder what all the fuss was about. Still, it was a good excuse to show off her one sleeve, palette embellished mini dress in silver and black. She completed her stylish look with a pair of simple, yet foxy looking black ankle strap sandals by Susi Studio. The four inch heels giving her already shapely calves an extra seductive arch. With her hair pulled back in a loose bun, the famed actress and fashion model radiated sophistication and perfection.

x

It was a fairly small place with one single suite of rooms. Air conditioned, dimly lit and fairly bereft of gamblers. Emma could smell chicken and barbecued pork from the corner food bar as Leo got them both a drink each. He went to the cage cashier to purchase chips and Emma sashayed over to one of the gaming rooms with a roulette table. This game, Emma understood. Picking a number or colour and watching the tiny ball spin around the rattling wheel.

"Place your bets."

Announced the croupier just as Leo returned with a fistful of coloured chips. Emma looked at the other five people around the table as the croupier raked in the losing chips with his long rake. She wasn't certain, but the rather elegant looking table operator seemed to be giving her the head to toe appraisal now and again.

"Must have recognised me," she thought as she too, eyed him up.

He looked about her age and tall. Maybe five feet nine or ten. He had a nice voice, smooth and precise, with a slight lisp which she thought was cute. Leo was all concentration. Gambling without a care on red, odds, and even numbers. She didn't quite get that, but was aware that he was losing more than he was winning. The croupier raked away the chips regularly, gazing at Emma as he leaned across the table towards where she and Leo stood. She found herself blushing as the man's warm smile grew more and more directed at her. He wore a crisp white shirt with a bow-tie and black trousers with a sharp crease, she noted as she shot him a glance or two.

"Don't worry. I have a system. All I have on red only."

Leo was losing heavily. The table had a minimum bet allowed, but when it became obvious that Leo was pretty affluent, the limit was off. The casino knew that if a person was still loaded and losing, they could eventually take him for all that he had. Now too late, the hapless Californian had just learned the lesson of so many others. When you play for big stakes, you come a cropper. The sundry onlookers drifted away until there was only Emma and Leo in the room.

"Just how much have you blown?" Asked Emma out of a morbid curiosity.

"Well. I was betting $200 a stake. So, maybe $25,000?"

"WHAT THE FUCK, LEO! Are you out of your sodding mind?"

"Just when my luck was about to change."

"Er. We can take credit."

The croupier spoke with a blank expression, quite unsympathetically, and Leo beamed as he nodded. Emma saw the look in his eyes as he bet all on red.

"Double or nothing?"

"Go for it," whispered Leo with crossed fingers.

The suave croupier spun the wheel and then popped in the silver ball. Both Emma and Leo looked on anxiously as the roulette wheel slowed and slowed and eventually rattled loudly. The Californian businessman felt sure that he would win back all he had lost. The wheel stopped.

"Twenty six black. Customer loses."

The croupier shrugged. Leo was busted to the tune of 50 grand.

"Fuck all this. Let's go." Leo looked the croupier in the eye and sauntered to the door in a show of bravado.

He turned the knob, only to find that it had been locked from the other side.

"I took the liberty of pressing my alarm button under the table. Security has locked the door, and only I can give them the okay signal to let you out."

"What sort joint you running here." Yelled Leo. "Stalag casinos?"

Leo ran his hand through his wavy hair in a panic. The last thing he wanted was any scandal to be discovered by any of his business associates, just when he was on the verge of sealing an lucrative and important contract.

"Look. I'm cleaned out. Isn't there something we can do?"

Leo looked at Emma, who of course could get him off the hook any time she liked seeing how wealthy she was. Well, sod him! This was her chance for a bit of naughty fun. She experienced a luscious thrill out of knowing that at any moment the situation could change just like that. The atmosphere definitely had an edge to it and her nostrils flared from the mere suggestion of something improper occurring.

"Listen, er?"

"Michael."

"Yes. Michael," she said as she rested her hand on his.

"Can we gamble with something more personal? Please? Help me out of this, would you?"

Taking her hint, he put her hand on her thigh at almost crotch level, as her mini dress did not do much to hide anything there, and squeezed. His eyes did not leave hers as he tugged down her one solitary sleeve and exposed her tits. If Emma had any inhibitions up till now, they all but vanished as her dress dropped from her lithe body to reveal the fact that she had foregone wearing panties for the sultry New York night. Both Leo and Michael stared directly at her slender form, taking every inch of her alluring and very naked figure.

"Do I come up to your expectations?"

More to the point. Would he come up to hers. Emma needn't have worried as Michael unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a very sexy chest. The front of his trousers were bulging out in a manner carelessly unforeseen by his tailor. She guessed he approved of her naked form as he showed no signs of being taken aback by her unexpected forwardness. He then boldly let his pants down to let his thick erection spring out and up. Now THAT is a nice dick, thought she as her bosom heaved with anticipation.

"I think we may have a way of clearing your man's debt after all."

"Okay, babe? I'm going to let him fuck my brains out."

Leo looked on impassively as Michael hugged Emma and kissed her hard on the mouth. His prick bumped the inside of her left inner thigh as they embraced and he humped his hips to emphasise his arousal. Emma felt her nipple harden and her cunt moisten as her tongue sought the now naked croupier. She knew without looking that her boyfriend was taking in everything and the thought of him watching her with another man was quite thrilling.

"Yes. Do that."

Michael caressed her erect nipples between his fingers and traced out the gentle curve of her pert breasts with an eager tongue. Emma loved the double sensation of fingers and tongue and her pussy leaked down the inside of her left thigh. She responded and went onto the toes of her high heels and opened her legs to dry hump his upright pole. Feverishly they exchanged saliva as they devoured each others lips and tongues.

"Oh, mmm, yes!"

Emma reckoned this man was one of experience. In more ways than one, as he entwined his fingers in her damp snatch and pressed firmly against her hairless twat. The excited brunette closed her eyes and as she relaxed in his arms, she yelped as something long and rigid moved between her thighs. And it was not his cock, but his rake! He rubbed it back and forth on her dripping pussy as if collecting chips from the baize surface of his table. Emma leaned on the table edge as his firm contact became more urgent. She worked herself up into an erotic frenzy, not caring where she was and who she was with. The rake pushed and pushed into her in an almost obscene manner. Leo was aghast at seeing his girl being openly molested by a croupier rake, and sank back into one of the chairs in despair and guilt.

"Fuck me, you devil. With your cock, that is!"

Emma spread her hands across the gaming table and bit her lip at the thought of getting screwed under the harsh overhead lamp. But if she thought it were her running the show, she was sorely mistaken as things were taken out of her hands and the rake was replaced by an hungry mouth clamped to her muff from behind. For a good three minutes her pussy was nibbled, probed, licked, and kissed until her hands became two fists that thumped the roulette wheel. He was a super licker and rivulets of his spit ran down her inner thighs as he made her clit throb insanely.

"Oh, god! Oh, god! F...fuck...me!"

She begged him with a wanton abandonment, her pussy burning to be stuffed with hot dick. Finally she gasped in delight as Michael fed her his plum like knob to her cunt and he mounted her with a push and a grunt. Eight thick inches of hot dick followed, not stopping until he was in her up to the hilt. Emma managed to thrust her pert bottom right back at him as he insisted on fucking her with an almost slow motion pace, driving in all the way, lifting her up into the toes of her heels, and then withdrawing way back. His hands roamed all over her rump and lower back as he gave her sublime strokes of his stiff prick.

"Ugh, oh, fuck!"

It was a good position for maximum penetration, and his balls audibly slapped against her bum as he fucked her methodically. She slowly turned her head to Leo and blinked at him.

"I'm doing, doing this...for...for you. You know that? Oh, shit!"

Michael held her head to the table and proceeded to step up the rate of his strokes, sending Emma into heaven. He pushed his right leg in and widened hers with a nudge of the knee. Her bum rippled from his urgent thrusts that sent his stiff dick up her quivering muff all the way.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

He fucked her hard and fast, his own groans getting louder the more he drove inside her hot velvet cunt. He folded his body to her back and his chest met her soft body from behind. Long strokes of his thick cock made Emma whimper with delight as he continued to plunder her highly slick pussy.

"Ah! Nearly came then."

Michael pulled out and stood up up straight, his glistening rod standing tall and rigid in front of him. Visibly flushed, Emma was then effortlessly lifted up onto the edge of the solid table and her legs held up and balanced in the folds of his crooked arms. His erection bobbed between her parted thighs, jutting up at her in invitation.

"You want this again?"

The perspiring English actress cocked her head as she took hold of his impressive log and pointed the tip to her steamy entrance.

"I want it so bad, it hurts."

Emma looked the man directly in his eyes, not caring about anything else except this moment and her desire to be fucked. She was so wet, and he was so hard, that he entered her with ease. With a twist if his hips he was in all the way, and Emma tilted her head back as he thrust in and out, unrelenting in his forceful strokes.

"Fucking hell!"

Emma's passion escalated with each of his inward lunges and Michael let her legs wrap around his back as he fucked her deeper and deeper. His hands pawed at the gentle swell of her tits as she locked her ankles together, gripping him tightly against her upturned bottom.

"Look at this man. I'm fucking your girl. Look at her face. She's a fucking little slut."

Leo looked away from the taunting croupier, his guilty erection rubbing awkwardly against the inside of his pants.

"Look at me, Leo!" Yelled Emma as she was rocked in another man's arms, with another man's cock in her cunt.

"I'm his slut. Understand? I'm his to fuck."

Her juices ran down the insides of her thighs as Michael slammed his entire length into her. Leo lifted his sorry head and marveled at the sight of the famed actress being totally filled with a rampant and stiff dick.

"You like it?" Michael teased.

"Yes," murmured Emma Watson, lifting her face up to look him in the eye.

"I said, do you like it?"

"Yes, I like it."

"Then tell HIM!""

"I love it, I love his big cock inside me, churning my pussy to mush. He's so big. SO much bigger than you."

Michael began to plunge in and out of her sopping muff as fast as he was able, and Emma unashamedly screamed in ecstasy, begging and pleading to be used like the fuck slut she truly was. There was no way that Emma could hold back and as she wallowed in the wonderful sensation of being truly fucked senseless, she felt the welcome throes of a violent orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, ahhhh!"

At almost the same time, Michael felt his own impending explosion. He carried on hammering into her as he felt his balls contract and his dick swell.

"Oh, yeah! Here it comes."

Michael unsheathed himself and jerked his pulsating cock in the direction of Emma's gaping cunt. He shot his load in a series of increasing arcs that dappled her pale flesh with white blobs of cum. Emma panted for breath, in a state of euphoria, as drips of his seed trickled down her stomach and mingled with the sweaty juices from her pussy. As she watched with a certain wicked look in her eye, Emma turned to Leo and spread her hands. She rested against the table and looked at her splattered lower body and back at Leo.

"Well. The least you can do is clean me up."

"What?"

"Come here and help clean me up. It's the least you can do."

"Are you serious?"

"Very."

Leo tentatively approached his girl and looked closely at her well fucked pussy. He was now a ruined man, reduced to being the spineless jerk he really was. Emma raised a brow and shifted slightly.

"The sooner you do this, the sooner we can leave."

Leo gulped and gave her muff a tenuous lick from the bottom on up. He gagged and wrinkled his nose as he tasted the saltiness of her fluids and Michael's semen. It had started to dribble down the superb curve of her buttocks and Leo lapped at her anus to capture the ebbing goo. Emma watched with a roguish smile as he cleaned her up of any remaining cum from her body. He smacked his lips and his eyes watered.

"Let this be a lesson to you. Do try to stand up for yourself for once."

"What do we do now?"

"I don't know, Leo," she answered with a disarmingly innocent smile. "I'll think of something."

END

12