All Comments on 'Emma's Pool Party Ch. 09'

by thewhitestripe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lefriclefricover 8 years ago
yeah!

Welcome Back!

You are my favorite Lit author and you didn't disappoint this time either. Please finish the cliffhanger from Office Team Day next- I've been DYING to know what happens with Bella et al! :)

calista241calista241over 8 years ago
I can't believe you left us with that cliffhanger!!!

Great story. I keep checking every few days to see if there's and update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh yeeeaaaahhhh

First white stripe story of the year! Welcome back man! I was waiting for that cliffhanger! If the people with Carmen are who I think they are this is gonna be one HELL of a way to finish this series!

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 8 years ago
soon as I saw this in the new stories section I read it

Sexy schoolgirls and teenage drama mixed with copious amounts of oral sex and semen! I love it! I can't wait for the second part! you are an erotic story master! Can't wait to see your other stories as well. totally worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes!

So happy to see more of this series! Another wonderful entry. Hope we see the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next: Mother-Daughter Sex Orgy?

Schoolgirls with their tits out and cum splattered on their faces, with their slutty MILF mothers standing with Carmen, the ultimate BILF. Can anyone say Mother-Daughter orgy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally

My only complaint is how much time passes Inbetween chapters. It somehow ends up being worth it every time

MegamuffinMegamuffinover 8 years ago
Awesome

I love this series. Can't wait for the finale, but I'll be sad that this summer has to end.

nightshade99nightshade99over 8 years ago

Always a pleasure to read you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Any word or update on Ch. 10? This one ended on such a cliffhanger! :)

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaalmost 8 years ago
ultimate fantasy

It took me way too long to catch up with the latest chapter I am so happy that I did. This story was just perfect, it shamelessly delivered the ultimate fantasy and even teases a bigger climax to come! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I enjoyed this, though if Carmen is going to be accompanied by the girl's mothers, the next chapter probably ought to be filed under incest/taboo rather than group sex. Since you seem to be bringing this series to a conclusion, why not bring it back to the original 'Team-Building Day' serial and have Carmen bring around some characters from that series? I'd vote for Natalie, Courtney and Sylvia. Just a thought.

Pleasureman69Pleasureman69about 7 years ago
To be continued??

Hopefully this is not the end of the story. With Carmen appearing with probably the other Moms, this is far too much for one guy, no matter how virile. Maybe the Moms can get the Dads involved, one family at a time. Then during the summer break from school next year the girls can all decide that they want to get pregnant. I would also like to see our big cocked hero get married to Amy and have family orgies, it looks like Michelle has fallen in lust or love too :-)

Isn't Polyamorous sex erotic.

JaystreJaystreabout 7 years ago
More Carmen, more of her back story, more mothers please

Sizzling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree with the anonymous commenter up there - finish the story by curving things back around to the Office Team-Building Day characters. Maybe Carmen and Sylvia have bought Rachel and Katsumi around for massages, or Ellen and Lenka to do some cleaning...but plans change!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finale

Hope to see a final installment on this soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

We need to resolve this cliffhanger - and I think the idea of bringing it back around to the Office Team-Building Day characters is the way to go. How are Courtney and Natalie spending their summer, for example?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

who is with Carmen ? the husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Its been more than 2 years man

Where's the 10th chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You're going to have to finish this series, and I think bringing it back to Office TB-Day is the way to go - Carmen brought Sylvia over for some R&R, or Lenka for cleaning, or perhaps both...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know you have not posted in several years, possibly because of life events and the pandemic. You're still in my list of authors to check on frequently, and your writing is hot AF. I hope you are able to write more. Looking forward to the finale of this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous