Emma's Pool Party Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned in as she spoke, her nipples, now visible through her top, pressed against my chest and her lips nearly bushed my ear as she spoke the last few words. I suppressed a shudder as I felt her hand-still squeezing me firmly-slowly pump my expanding shaft through my trunks.

The sound of Emma's footsteps coming down the stairs broke my hypnosis. Carmen took a step back, but didn't stop slowly stroking me, her eyes not leaving mine. I looked over her shoulder as Emma bounced into the room, her breasts jiggling under a white singlet, her bikini still underneath. She had put on a pair of small, pink terry cloth shorts. Her hair was wet and tied back in a ponytail, now presumably cum-free.

"Ok, all set. I'll have the kitchen sparkling before you know it," she announced cheerily, but her eyes were a little apprehensive.

Carmen released my cock then winked at me, turning around and putting her hands on her womanly hips.

"I look forward to it. And since I'm feeling generous, I'll give you a hand. Start by stacking those dishes in the dishwasher," she said, gesturing to the cluttered sink.

Emma nodded and got to work.

"Do you need a hand?" I asked.

"We'll be fine. I'll see you at work on Monday," Carmen replied dismissively without looking at me, opening the dishwasher.

I went up behind Emma and hugged her, kissing her on the cheek and whispering, "I'll see you soon, baby girl."

She giggled and pushed her butt back against my semi-hard cock.

"I hope so."

There was nothing more to say to Carmen so I saw myself out, taking one more glance backward as both women bent over at the waist to load the dishwasher, two glorious bottoms bidding me adieu.

********************************************

The week passed with radio silence from all the girls with the exception of Emma, despite my apologetic texts. I was resigned to the state of things, but I didn't want to disrupt their delicate social bonds. As much as I wanted to enjoy another schoolgirl orgy, I had no desire to cause rifts within their friendships, and thus waited patiently for the weekend, looking forward to some time alone with Emma.

Carmen and I had run into each other a few times at work, but as always we remained professional. Emma assured me that Carmen would be away on the weekend, which was later confirmed by Carmen, informing me of an early flight on Saturday morning and a return the following Wednesday. At least Emma and I would have the house to ourselves.

Midday on Saturday I pulled into Carmen's driveway, the sun shining, the shadows a little longer on the ground signalling summer's approaching end. Emma answered the door, wearing a loose-fitting tee and her favourite terry cloth shorts. I was a little surprised to see her dressed so casually-disappointed, actually. I thought she would have dressed up for me, or even have on one of her bikinis which barely concealed her abundant assets.

"These are for you," I said, handing her a mixed bouquet of flowers I had picked up, along with a bottle of champagne.

"Oh thanks, baby!"

She grinned and accepted them, taking them with a perfunctory kiss on my cheek. I followed her through to the kitchen, a little confused by her aloofness. As she took out a vase and unwrapped the bouquet, I came up behind her, giving her a hug and a kiss on the neck as she filled the vase with water and placed the stems inside. Glancing down at her ample bosom I could see the points of her nipples harden through her top.

"Mmm, I can see you've missed me," she murmured, wiggling her ass against my groin, no doubt feeling the swelling there.

Before I could reply she set the vase on the counter and turned around, placing her palm against my chest, her fingers flicking the collar of my polo shirt.

"Go out to the patio and relax. I'm going to spoil you today," she said, smiling brightly and looking up at me with her doe eyes.

I returned her smile and shrugged, kissing her cheek and making my way out to the back patio. I reclined on a lounger, kicking off my flip flops and linking my hands behind my head, closing my eyes against the warm rays of the sun. Emma followed me a minute later with a cold beer, handing it to me. She held something else behind her back.

"Thanks babe. What have you got there?" I nodded to her concealed hand.

She bit her lip and held it out. "Put this on."

It was a black satin blindfold. My grin widened and I lifted my head so she could tie it on, the harsh sunlight almost completely blocked out by the silky fabric.

"Can you see?" she asked.

"Not a thing."

There was a pause. I imagined she was waving her hands in front of my face, seeing if I would flinch.

"Ok good. Just relax, I'll be back in a minute."

I heard the patio screen door close, then a moment later soft electronic music began to play over the outdoor speakers. I picked up my beer and sipped it, my curiosity growing. The minutes passed, and I began to get impatient. What was she doing in there? I strained my ears to pick up a clue, but the music drowned out any hope I had of receiving an auditory hint about what might be happening.

My beer was over half-empty, and I took another swig, which I nearly sprayed all over myself when I heard a soft, husky voice in my ear.

"Comfortable, babe?"

Emma had sneaked up on me and given me a start. I swallowed, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and laughing.

"Damn hun, you nearly gave me a heart attack." I tried twice to blindly put my beer on the table, and on the third attempt it was taken out of my hand.

"Just lay back and relax. I'm going to take care of you," she said, and I felt her fingers lift the bottom of my polo shirt.

I sat up a little and raised my arms so she could remove my shirt, careful not to shift the blindfold. Next I felt her fingers on my shoulders. She must have been standing behind me, and I could feel that they were slick with a fragrant oil. I settled back against the lounger and hummed softly. I could smell her perfume wafting over me as her hands spread the oil, moving rhythmically across my chest. Something tickled my nose-a loose end of fabric. Then I felt the heavy weight of her breasts press against the top of my head and down onto my face. I mumbled into the pillowy flesh, my voice muffled and unintelligible against the fabric of her top. Emma giggled and lifted her breasts.

"What was that, baby?"

"I said are you trying to smother me? If that's the way I'm going to go, I'll die happy."

She giggled again, but I felt a little disoriented because it sounded like it was coming from in front of me. One of her hands lifted from my chest, then was placed back down as she continued the massage. Her fingers moved down my body now, spreading oil over my abs as she moved next to me. Then I felt her knees on either side of me as she straddled my hips on the lounger; a tight squeeze, but we managed to fit.

She took my hands in hers and lifted them, placing them against her chest. I could feel the edges and small hard buttons of a shirt, open at the neck and her breasts bulging underneath.

"Take them out for me," she murmured, releasing my hands.

I let my fingers slip under the shirt and brush over her cleavage, then I unbuttoned one button, then another, until I felt the fabric gather in a knot just below her tits. I smiled as I reached in to pull her massive boobs out over the knot, freeing them from the cotton, though they were still held together at the sides, giving her a long, cavernous line of cleavage between them. My fingers poked into this cleft, then I felt her nipples harden against my palms as I squeezed them, the flesh overflowing in my hands. I heard her sigh and her hips moved on me. I could feel fabric there too-a loose skirt, perhaps.

"Mmmm, I'm going to miss these," I hummed as I caressed her soft globes.

I felt her lean forward, then she kissed me slowly, deeply on the lips, our tongues coming out to meet and swirl. She dragged her nipples down over my chest and stomach, then her hands got to work on the button and zipper of my shorts. I lifted my hips and she pulled my shorts down, then her hands lightly touched the massive bulge in my boxers. I felt her lips on my shaft, kissing up and down as I squirmed, then her warm hand cupping my balls through the cotton, caressing them gently. My erection surged, straining against the elastic and I moaned.

"Ooohhh, is your big, fat cock trying to get out?" asked Emma, rubbing her palm up and down my column.

"It's getting a little cramped in there, baby," I chuckled.

I felt her nails drag on my abdomen as she pulled the elastic waistband of my boxers down, my cock head still hooked under it. I lifted my ass to allow her to slide them further down until my knob was finally free of its bond, flinging up and smacking audibly against my stomach.

"Ooohhh... I never get tired of seeing your huge dick spring out of your boxers. It's like unwrapping the best present on my birthday."

"It's all yours, Em. Now what are you going to do with it?"

Her response was not vocal. I felt a nipple press against my scrotum and trail up the length of my cock, teasing the underside of my head as her other breast pressed against my hip. I felt her lean down further, her warm melon fanning out over my cock as she ran her hands up my body, stroking my chest. She leaned up again, then back down, and I felt my shaft slip into her cleavage, now well-oiled.

She dragged her ample bosom up, then down, her hands back on my chest, her full, round breasts slipped delightfully on my column, spreading the oil on my thighs, balls, hips, and stomach. I felt her push my cock up and slip it under the knot of fabric at her midsection, forcing it deep between her tits.

"You want to fuck my big tits, sweetie?" she asked in a high, sweet voice.

"Fuck yes, baby. Let me feel those huge, oiled titties stroke my cock."

I put my hands behind my head and settled back as I felt Emma's breasts squeeze me, using her hands to push them together. The cavernous depths of her oiled cleavage felt like heaven on my throbbing cock, sliding slowly up and down my length. After a few strokes, I was treated to a pair of soft, warm lips kissing the tip of my dick head, then sucking on it. I moaned and lifted my hips, feeling Emma's slips slide over the crown of my head. She sucked it hard and I bit my lip.

"Aaaaah fuck..." I groaned.

She popped it out of her mouth and giggled, then swirled her tongue around it before resuming her tit fuck. I lost myself in the sensations, feeling her tits slip on my shaft and her mouth suck on the head every few strokes as her nipples trailed up and down on my stomach. The warm sun beat down on me and I couldn't decide whether I felt a dazed sleepiness or a raging lustfulness, torn between relaxation and tension.

My dick slipping out of her cleavage and slapping back onto my stomach brought me out of my revery. Emma stepped off the lounger and I strained my ears to hear what she was doing, but the music drowned out any auditory clues of her movements.

"How are you feeling, baby?" she asked from my left hand side.

"Incredible. Do I get to take the blindfold off and fuck you now?" I replied, hungry for her tight teen pussy.

"Nuh-uh. Not just yet, stud."

She giggled again, and this time I could have sworn there was a faint echo. Before I could contemplate it further, I felt a hand pick up my rod and stroke it slowly, rhythmically. I felt a tickle from Emma's hair on my stomach and my thigh, then her lips slipped over my tip, sucking what I imagined was a fat drop of pre-cum. She hummed as she savoured it, then began bobbing her head, sucking my knob as she worked my shaft with her hand, the angle suggesting that she was now knelt at my left side.

My hips moved with her rhythm, but before I could really get into it, she pulled my head from her mouth and put her other hand on my shaft, twisting and stroking. After a moment, she went back to a one-handed technique and her lips engulfed my dick head. She sucked me harder this time, and I felt her teeth drag on me, just a little, giving me spikes of not unpleasant pain.

The same process repeated: two hands, then one hand, then sucking, and so on. Somehow her technique seemed to change, sometimes slow and deep, just gripping my cock at its thick base, sometimes bobbing her head aggressively on my knob, rapidly stroking my now spit-soaked shaft. Regardless of the technique, I thoroughly enjoyed the variety.

At one time I attempted to run my fingers through her hair, wanting her to go deeper, but she pushed my hands away.

"Hands to yourself, mister. Just lay back and enjoy your blowjob," her sweet voice spoke.

And so I laced my fingers behind my head again and did as she asked, getting lost in the sensation of her sucking mouth, her stroking fingers, the slurping sounds as she fellated me.

After several minutes, I felt her hand move up my stomach and over my chest. My shaft was pushed back between her enormous tits, her lips sucking the tip as her other hand joint the first, roaming over my torso. I felt dazed, my senses blending, losing sense of where I was. A hand ran over my left bicep. Fingers brushed my cheek and neck. Nails dragged across my abs. I felt Emma's tits press my cock firmly between them, rising and falling, letting me fuck her bust. A finger trailed over my lips and I sucked it into my mouth, moaning as lips caressed the tip of my dick head with each breast stroke.

Something felt strange. The sensations were disconnected. Multitudinous. Incongruous. My body was being stroked, groped, caressed, seemingly from all directions. I tongued the finger in my mouth: one. Felt the hand stroking my abs: two. Felt the fingertip teasing my nipple: three. And there were more, running through my hair, squeezing my shoulder, tickling my side, nails pushing into my chest.

I grinned and bit gently on the finger in my mouth. It pulled back.

"Emma..." I said imploringly.

There were several giggles this time, and all the hands that were touching my body retreated. The soft, warm tits still stroked my cock, however.

"Ok, you can take it off now," she said.

I slipped the blindfold up over my head and blinked, the sunlight blinding me for a few moments as my eyes adjusted. Gradually the image came into focus.

Emma was knelt beside the lounger, pushing her breasts together against my turgid cock. Next to her stood Holly, with Amy and Aysha on my right. All the girls were dressed in variations of a school uniform, and they all had their hair in pigtails. Emma and Holly had red plaid pleated skirts, while Amy and Aysha's were blue and green. The girls all wore white button down shirts, tied just under their breasts, as well as white, knee-high socks, and black shoes of various kinds. Emma's of course was open all the way down to the knot, as her impressive assets were free of the fabric and presently engulfing my member. Holly's buttons were straining under the pressure of her bulging tits, which looked ready to explode from her top, her cleavage on full display. Aysha's top showed less cleavage, but the fabric was so thin that I could clearly see the outline of her dark areolas underneath. Amy's shirt was buttoned all the way up from the knot above her tummy, a little tie around her neck which matched her skirt, her erect nipples poking out of the top like pencil erasers. None wore a bra.

The girls stood grinning, their hands behind their backs, looking pleased with themselves as they bit their lips and giggled.

"Surprise!" said Emma, still holding her tits together around my cock.

"Oh my god... Em... I don't know what to say," I managed, looking around at the sexy schoolgirls, then back to Emma with a huge smile of appreciation.

"I felt kinda bad for taking up all your time before we leave, and I hated fighting with my bff's," she said, "so I wanted us all to, like, finish the summer off with a bang."

"Indeed," I chuckled.

"Do you like our outfits?" asked Holly, bending over and sandwiching her tits between her arms, showing them off to me.

"Amy came up with the idea, since she's going to be a college student soon. It was her last chance to be a dirty little schoolgirl, so we thought we'd all do it," added Aysha.

Amy blushed to her roots and nibbled on the tip of her finger, which made her look even more sexy.

"You all look so fucking hot," I said. "It was a great idea, Aym."

She gave me a coy smile.

Emma laughed. "We knew you'd like it. You're such a perv."

"Are you going to fuck all us naughty schoolgirl sluts until we can't walk straight?" Holly asked, twirling one of her pigtails around her finger.

"You're damn right I am," I replied enthusiastically.

"Yaay!" Aysha cheered, jumping a little and making her titties bounce under her top.

Holly didn't waste any time, coming around to my right side and kneeling, then pulling her tits out of her top one after the other, the shirt supporting them from underneath and making them stand out, defying gravity. She pushed them against Emma's tits as Emma let my cock slip between the two pairs of gigantic melons. The girls leaned in to kiss each other passionately, then gripped their tits and rubbed them up and down my column.

Aysha came around to my left side next to Emma and knelt, running her hands over my chest and watching my cock being jostled by the mounds of tit flesh surrounding it. Amy knelt to my right, but didn't seem to know what to do or where to look, almost like the day I met her-slyly watching, but not participating.

"Now is definitely not the time to be shy, Amy. Come here," I told her, reaching up to caress her cheek then slide my hand to the back of her neck, drawing her down to my face.

I kissed her firmly, purposefully, my tongue exploring her mouth as I moaned. When we parted, Amy was blushing again, but had a sparkle in her eyes. She bit her bottom lip and put one hand in my hair and the other on my chest. We watched Emma and Holly tit fuck me, their nipples rubbing against each other, my swollen cock slipping between their breasts like a cucumber among watermelons. I reached behind Amy and Aysha to stroke their lower backs, then caress their asses through the pleated fabric of their skirts.

"Are you girls wearing panties under those uniforms?" I asked.

"Why don't you lift our skirts and find out?" Aysha replied, winking and lifting her ass a bit.

I found the hem of the girls' skirts and lifted them-not far, it turns out, since the skirts were scandalously short-seeing that Aysha was wearing a lacy black thong, running deliciously between her perfectly formed buttocks. On the other side, I saw that Amy was wearing a pair of white cotton panties, hugging her tight ass perfectly.

"I see you've gone the innocent route, hmm Amy?"

"I guess you'll have to corrupt me, sir," she said, smiling and wiggling her ass as my hand stroked it. "Make me your schoolgirl, slut."

She giggled loudly, putting one hand over her mouth. "Oh my god, that sounds so dirty!"

"Mmmm, I love it," I encouraged her. "Don't worry babe, you won't have anything to feel innocent about when today is over."

I let my hands roam over the girls' asses, stroking their curves, squeezing their firm cheeks, even giving them little spanks as they touched my body.

"So could you, like, tell that it was different people sucking your dick?" asked Holly bluntly as she threw her tits down onto my cock.

"I could definitely tell the technique kept changing, but I just assumed Emma was trying different things."

"Tell us what it felt like and who you think was blowing you," suggested Aysha.

"Hmmm, let's see..." I mused for a moment, looking around at the girls. "Emma must have started. She was slow and deliberate, with a more sensual approach. She liked to use her mouth while keeping her hand around the base of my cock."