Emma's Pool Party Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's an easy one. What about the rest of us?" Holly chirped.

"Amy was next, I think. I could feel her teeth on my shaft."

Amy looked down, embarrassed.

"No no, it felt good, actually," I said sincerely, giving her tight ass a little squeeze, making her look at me and smile.

"Next was Holly, definitely. Really aggressive, sloppy, fast stroking and head bobbing," I continued.

"That leaves Aysha, but I'd recognise that mouth anywhere. She used her tongue a lot, swirling it around my head, and licking my balls and shaft. Well? How did I do?"

"Four for four," said Emma. "But it's not really fair. You've practically had our lips wrapped around your cock for most of the summer."

"Yeah. In fact, I'd be insulted if you got any wrong," added Aysha.

"I think we should give you a real test. Let your naughty students give you a pop quiz," Amy suggested.

The girls looked at her with mild surprise. Amy had always gone along with whatever sexual activity was happening (with the exception of anal. She still hadn't been brave enough to try it), but she rarely made the suggestions.

"Oooh, what were you thinking, Aym?" Emma asked.

Put on the spot, Amy's eyes widened a bit, but then a cheeky grin crept across her pretty pink lips.

"I think he should guess who's who by, um, tasting our pussies."

"Yes! I love it!" squeaked Holly.

"Ok ok... I'll put his blindfold back on. Now, you're not allowed to use your hands or it will be too easy-just your mouth." Amy said, taking charge, and she leaned down to kiss me before pulling the blindfold back down over my eyes.

I tucked my hands under the backs of my thighs so I wouldn't be tempted.

"Can you see anything?" asked Emma.

"Nope."

"Promise?"

"Mmhmm. I'm blind as a bat."

"Ok good," Holly said, seeming satisfied.

I heard the girls move around me, the two pairs of bouncing teen tits retreating from my cock and letting it slap back against my stomach. My lounger was jostled a bit and there was excited whispering, but I couldn't make anything out.

"Ok, first one," Emma said near me.

There was a pause, then more movement. Finally, I felt warm, wet, soft flesh bump firmly against my nose. I laughed and there was giggling above me. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue and the pussy moved down to allow my tongue to dip inside and lick the labia generously. I tongued a small, hard nub of one of the girls' clits, then sucked it, feeling a prickle of short pubic hair on my nose. The pussy began to push against my mouth, but whomever it belonged to moved away before I could taste it any longer.

"Hmmm..." I pondered aloud, licking my lips.

"No guessing until you've tasted all of us," Emma said.

The next pussy was equally wet, but the labia were bigger, puffier. I sucked on them, judging the size, then licked up to the clit-which was also larger than the last one-and just above, my tongue encountering the fabric of her panties, likely pulled to the side rather than removed. The cunt moved back up, pressing against my mouth firmly and I pushed my tongue deep inside to taste the musky juices. A moan was heard above me, but I couldn't tell whose it was, as it was muffled; probably by someone's hand.

Another teen twat was offered to me, and after tonguing it I discovered that she was oriented opposite to the others, her asshole near my nose. This pussy had smaller lips and a smaller clit than the last one, but was difficult to distinguish from the first. I spread my tongue out and felt it slide over the smooth skin above the clit: she was shaved. With my tongue still extended, the pussy rocked forward and down, dragging her juices along my tongue until her puckered asshole drew across my wet tongue. Then it lifted quickly after a sharp intake of breath.

I was slowly gathering clues.

Once more there was movement around me and I felt something warm and wet bump my chin. I obligingly stuck my tongue out and the soft mound was dragged up over my mouth. I licked and kissed and sucked away at the juicy cunt. It was wetter than the others, and the taste was a little sharper, more tangy. Her clit felt about the same as the previous girl. I tipped my mouth up to lick above her slit and felt the prickles of short pubes before encountering panty fabric. Her pussy moved up again and as I stuck my tongue out straight, it was pushed down so that I was probing inside her. I swirled my tongue aggressively and she mashed her cunt down on my mouth, then back up. I heard a soft sigh and someone's hand gripped my hair as the pussy pushed against my tongue over and over, fucking it as her juices dripped down my chin.

There was murmuring and I felt whomever it was stumble a bit as she was pulled away reluctantly. I licked my lips again and pondered.

My blindfold was removed and I blinked and squinted again. Four young, sexy schoolgirls stood in front of me, smiling and holding their hands behind their backs. I noticed that Emma and Holly had tucked her tits back into her stretched white tops.

"Well? Guess who?" said Holly.

"For each correct guess, that girl has to show you her breasts. For each incorrect guess, you'll have to give oral sex to them," Amy said as if reading from a rulebook.

"That's a punishment?" I questioned with a chuckle.

"More of a reward for the one you couldn't guess," Emma smirked.

I hadn't seen the girls in a week, and although the style of their pubic hair occasionally changed, I couldn't clearly recall who had been recently shaved, and who hadn't. At the beginning of the summer all four of them had ended up with bare pussies, but two had now chosen to grow at least a little patch back above their mounds. I had my suspicions about who the second and third pussies belonged to, but the first and last I wasn't sure about.

"Hmmm... number three was Aysha. I know because she couldn't resist letting me tongue her asshole."

Aysha blushed, then unbuttoned her top to the knot and pulled it open, exposing her deliciously perky tits to me, pinching her nipples.

"Ok, that's one," said Amy.

"Number two was..." I paused, pointing my finger at the girls and letting it wander back and forth between them like a carnival shooting game. "Holly."

She clicked her tongue and stamped her black heel, making her jugs bounce. "Ugh! How did you know?" she whined.

"You've got the biggest clit, sweetie. I love feeling that hard nub pressed against my tongue."

"Not as much as I do!" she admitted, then popped the last valiantly attached button clean off her shirt and reached in to let her breasts spill over the tied fabric underneath them. My cock twitched as I gazed upon her busty beauties, the areolas a slightly lighter colour than that of her tanned skin.

"Two more to go. It's a fifty-fifty chance," Aysha said.

I brought my fingers to my chin, stroking it contemplatively. This was proving more difficult than I had anticipated.

"The last one was... Emma?" I said, more as a question.

"Nope!" Amy announced quickly and loudly, a huge grin splitting her face.

"Ooooh wow. So it was you who was so eager to have her little pussy eaten," I winked at Amy and she bit her lip and nodded.

"And now you get to do it," she said, stepping forward.

"I'm next!" cried Emma, putting her hand up like she was in a classroom.

"What are we gonna do, Aysh? Hmmm, I guess we'll have to suck his big cock as punishment," Holly decided quickly with sarcastic disappointment.

Aysha had knelt between my legs on the lounger before Holly could move, nudging my ball sack with her nose as her tongue went to work. Holly watched her for a second, then knelt behind her, lifting the skirt up and running her hands over Aysha's round ass.

Meanwhile, Amy had stood astride my head, giving me a heavenly upskirt view of her white panties, which had a noticeable wet spot on them. She reached between her legs and pulled her panties to the side, exposing her pretty little pussy, the tip of a small triangle of red pubic hair visible above her deep pink slit and disappearing underneath her panties. She bent her legs as Emma held her skirt up for her, lowering her mound to my hungry mouth.

I heard a sharp gasp as I pressed my tongue against her labia. I slowly licked up her slit, then back down, the tip of my tongue slipping between her soft lips as I tasted her tangy juices once again. Her delicate folds were warm, and as my tongue wiggled within them she whimpered lightly, her hand grasping the top of the lounger as she looked down at me with her green eyes.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, Amy. You want me to lick your clit?" I asked, kissing her inner thigh.

She nodded quickly, "Y-yes please," she squeaked politely.

My hands, now free to roam, slid up the backs of her thighs to her ass, caressing it, then letting one hand slip between her legs, my index and ring fingers parting her lips to expose her small, hard clit. When my tongue touched it she gasped and twitched, her ass tightening on my hand. I flicked it again, getting the same reaction. Then again.

"I'm so sensitive..." she sighed, her free hand cupping her breast and lightly pinching her erect nipple.

I kissed her clit, making sure my lips covered it, then I began gently sucking, pulling her nub between my lips and drawing harder on it, my cheeks pulling in. This elicited nothing short of a moan as her eyes rolled back and her hips rocked forward.

While I suckled Amy's clitoris, Aysha was giving my cock and balls a thorough tongue bath. She lapped, tickled, swirled, poked, and slurped over my scrotum, shaft, and head like it was a rapidly melting popscicle. She only used her fingers to position my cock in various orientations so that she could tongue every inch of my manhood. It felt divine, and made me hungry to have her suck it deep and hard. Holly looked rather busy behind Aysha's round ass, her pigtails swishing and bouncing as she used her mouth on Aysha's ass cheeks and pussy.

"Ooouuuu yeah! Tongue my asshole, Hols!" she squealed at one point. Clearly Holly's mouth was pleasuring more than just Aysha's cunt.

"You're such a dirty girl, Aysh," Emma laughed, then turned her attention back to me and Amy.

She watched as I sucked Amy's clit, giving it a good tonguing every now and again as Amy's breathing quickened. She ran her hand up Amy's tummy and began unbuttoning her top, leaving the tie around her neck to drape between the modest swells of her breasts as she pulled the top open to expose them. Her hand cupped over Amy's breast, squeezing it as the two girls looked down at me.

"Does it feel good, Aym?" asked Emma, a tinge of envy in her voice.

"Mmmmm, yeah... so good... so..." Amy said breathlessly, trailing off as she tugged on her other nipple, her hips rocking faster, her legs beginning to tremble.

"Oh my god, you're going to cum soon, aren't you?" Emma said, grinning.

Amy ignored her, focused instead on my mouth as I flicked her clit with my tongue and kneaded her ass cheek. Her mouth was open and she was whimpering. Her hand slipped from the top of the lounger to grip my hair as I dined on her pussy.

"Look at him eat your cute little pussy, Aym. So hot. Cum on his mouth," encouraged Emma, still playing with Amy's breast and holding her skirt out of the way so Amy and I could look into each other's eyes.

Her hand tightened in my hair and her legs shook as her orgasm gripped her, pussy juice dripping over my chin as she came.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhnnnn!" she moaned, her eyes rolling back again as her hips jerked, forcing her clit across my tongue in spasms of ecstasy.

I slurped her cum hungrily and moaned against her pussy as she trembled, then gradually relaxed, finally backing off and reaching down to cup her pussy as if trying to contain the waves of pleasure pulsing from it. Emma helped her step over me as she found a seat nearby, her chest and cheeks burning red.

"Thank you," she said shyly, a cheeky grin on her lips as she pulled her panties across her mound again, straightening her skirt as if she was back in class sitting at her desk like a keen student.

"You're welcome, sweetheart. Always a pleasure. Now who's next?"

"You got me wrong too, baby," said Emma without missing a beat, stepping over the lounger and pulling her skirt up to show me a tiny pink thong.

I reached up to pull it aside, revealing her pussy and the landing strip above it.

"Ah, I see you're re-growing your little patch."

Emma nodded. "Yeah. I like how it looks. I hope you don't mind."

"Give me that pussy and I'll show you what I think," I smirked up at her.

She giggled and lowered her cunt down to my lips, her face nearly obscured by her two enourmous tits. I tipped my chin up and kissed the short stubble of her landing strip, then slowly licked it, enjoying the prickle against my tongue. I kissed her pubes over and over, moving very slowly down to her bare labia, which I sucked between my lips.

"Aaaah, fuck baby," she moaned, sliding her fingers through my hair as Amy had done.

As I began to feast on her teen pussy, Aysha's mouth had finally progressed to my tip, her lips kissing it several times before sliding over the head. Her tongue made laps around my glans like a formula one car before her head began to bob, giving my cock the blowjob I had been craving. Her small hand worked the base of my member as she sucked my head. I moaned against Emma's pussy in appreciation.

The oral sex continued, and soon me, Emma, and Aysha were all vocalising our pleasure. I took a short break from tongue-fucking Emma's twat to look between her legs at Aysha and Holly. Aysha was now jerking my dick and sucking on my balls. She squeaked as Holly sat up, her chin and lips glistening with Aysha's wetness.

"How do you like that, slut?" Holly said with a naughty smile, her arm working and making her tits wobble.

"Oh yeah, work my holes," Aysha replied with my shaft pressed firmly against the side of her face, making it evident that Holly was fingering both her pussy and her ass.

Emma's hand was pulling a little more urgently at my hair, and I decided to add some more stimulation for her. I kissed up to her clit, then sucked it between my lips as I had done to Amy. My fingers walked up her inner thigh and dipped between her pussy lips, tracing circles around her drenched opening, teasing it before pushing my middle finger inside her. She whined and her ass clenched briefly as I lapped her bean, wiggling my finger in her pussy before sliding it out, then adding my ring finger, feeling her stretch a little around my digits.

"Yes! Finger my pussy, sir. Teach your little student how a real man eats pussy," she exclaimed, playing along with the schoolgirl theme.

"I think he likes being a dirty schoolteacher," giggled Aysha, feeling my cock flex against her face following Emma's comment.

"You're damn right I do. And you girls are proving to be star pupils," I agreed, sliding my fingers in and out of Emma's juicy cunt.

And it was true. As I flattened my tongue against Emma's hard clit and rotated my head while fingering her dripping pussy, I marvelled at how lucky I was-not just to have Emma surprise me in such a way by including all her friends, but by arranging for this fantasy dress-up. Four slutty, horny, beautiful schoolgirls all desperate to suck me off, have their pussies licked and filled by my cock, have their teen bodies touched, stroked, groped, kissed. It truly was a fantasy, and I was living it.

"Aaaahhhh fuck! You're going to make my pussy cum, sir!" squealed Emma.

I redoubled my efforts, nodding my head rapidly as I roughly ran my tongue up and down her clit, my fingers now curling inside her to stroke her g-spot. Soon, Emma's legs were trembling and her fist tugged at my hair. I felt warm liquid begin to run down my hand.

"Oooohhh! I can't s-stop it!" she cried, but I already knew what was coming, and refused to let up.

I felt the hand around my shaft stop stroking and the lips pop off my knob as Aysha looked up. Emma began to squirt on my face as I finally pulled my fingers free, feeling a gush of clear liquid spray against my chin and neck. Her legs straightened, pulling away from my mouth as she shook, angling her hips up and giving my face a good squirt of her cum. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, accepting her juices as she sprayed me, feeling it run down my chest and stomach.

Emma trembled above me, her tits giggling as she gasped, her pussy subsiding to a drip as she panted. Her legs, dangerously wobbly, finally gave out and she slid down my body until her breasts came to rest under my chin, her forehead against mine.

"Oh my god... I'm sorry. I didn't think I was going to..." she murmured, seeming a little embarrassed.

"Don't apologise, baby. That was fucking hot. And you know I love to taste your cum," I responded, licking my lips.

She smiled warmly, her eyes half-lidded, then kissed me, tasting herself on my tongue and lips. Suddenly she yelped and jerked against me, her tits bouncing off my chin.

"Get off him, squirty-mcsquirtson," said Holly, who was now kneeling where Aysha had been and had just smacked Emma's ass. "I've got a teacher's cock to suck!"

Emma kissed me again, then let Aysha help her up, sitting next to Amy on a patio chair and adjusting her panties so they covered her pussy again, jumping a little bit due to her increased sensitivity. Her top was soaked through with her cum, and I could clearly see her nipples through the now sheer white fabric.

Holly leaned over me and licked up my abs and over my chest, pursing her lips and slurping Emma's squirt into her mouth. She then positioned herself over my cock and dribbled it out onto it, stroking it in, then opening her mouth to feed my cock into it.

She sucked me noisily and aggressively, slurping and moaning, taking me deep with every stroke.

"Fuck, Holly... aaahhhh..." I groaned, throwing my hands back to grip the top of the lounger as I watched her gobble my knob.

"Mmmmmm... and I get to suck it with a fresh coating of pussy juice," she giggled, then slapped my dick head against her tongue wetly.

All the girls watched Holly suck on my cock, until she popped it from her lips and looked up at Aysha.

"Are you going to eat my pussy, or just, like, stand there gawking?" Holly barked.

Aysha blinked, then knelt behind Holly, throwing her skirt up and spanking Holly's ass hard.

"Aaah! Bitch!" she shrieked, but laughed and put my cock back in her mouth, her fingers rolling my balls as she bobbed her head like a pro.

"You've done this before, haven't you, you little slut? How many other teachers have you sucked off?" I said, reaching down to stroke her cheek, getting back into my role.

"Ay huckt arwot ah hock," she gurgled around my impressive girth.

I pulled her pigtails up so that my dick slipped free of her lips.

"Pardon me, missy?"

She wiped her drooling mouth with the back of her hand.

"I said I've sucked a lot of cock, sir. How do you think I get such good grades?" she giggled, then spit on my knob, letting the thick saliva drip down to her fist, pumping her hand to spread it along my length.

"Wait..." Emma interrupted, leaning forward and pointing accusingly at Holly. "Holy shit, is THAT how you passed chem last year?"

For the first time in recent memory, Holly's cheeks flushed and she had an uncharacteristically bashful expression.

"I knew it! There's no way you could have passed that class without a miracle. Oh my god!" Emma exclaimed loudly, leaning forward and still pointing her finger, but wearing a gloating smile. "Professor Calloway?!" she then added, wrinkling her nose.

"Whatever," scoffed Holly. "He'd been checking out my tits like a dirty old man all semester so I decided it would be easy to blow him so he'd let me pass."

"Ugh, can you believe this slut?" Emma sounded exasperated.