All Comments on 'EMP Attack'

by Writewinger

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Thank you

You write a seven page story that is unique, entertaining, and thought-provoking, and what do you get for all that effort? One rude comment from a dumb-ass Anony. Ah, the Loving Wives category.

I normally don't have the time or motivation to read such a long story, but the subject matter interests me, so I figured I'd give it a shot by reading the first page. Next thing I knew, I was on page seven! This story flowed nicely, and the plot moved at a brisk pace, with one glaring exception. The introduction of Muriel seemed unnecessary and brought the story to a screeching halt. Just my opinion.

I enjoy your writing style. A few editorial issues, but otherwise no glaring mishaps worth mentioning. Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Torn About This One

On one hand, it was a very well written story, even if not a particularly imaginative theme.

On the other hand, I'm loathe to give anything 5 stars that furthers the EMP nuts. And I wasn't thrilled with the political crap in the beginning. Also, I disagreed with the choice to not actually see the chaos we are supposed to assume is happening elsewhere (except for the Muriel flashback).

4 stars. In part because I know you're gonna get the 1 star "omg cuck shit" brigade downvoting this.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 7 years ago
Good original story

Might not agree with all politics and things, but did enjoy the read.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Oh, I forgot one more thing

For some reason, 99.9% of the readers in this category are to the left of Nancy Pelosi on the political spectrum. Yet another one of the great unsolved mysteries of Loving Wives.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
A TALE THAT COULD HAVE CREDENCE

and possibly could occur at any time, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Honey come quick ! Everything is Baroquen .

Author's slope of improvement leaped radically up almost off the screenj. Not just one but two fully rounded, sympathetic and credible female characters took the stage. I never would have expected that due to Writewinger's previous, premiere story.

I don't care about grammar flubs, it's the price paid for free story. Ever notice actual authors never or rarely ( to my knowledge ) downgrade other stories on this account. Let the nudniks get outraged . Not me.

Ditto to previous props cc originality. Politics ? I saw reality , not politics due to having relatives overseas in losing country during wartime conditions that partially parrelled EMF attack. Civilized law and convention leave tout de suité when electricity is out other than 3 days.

Full marks * * * * *

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
I didn't liked the plot and even less the characters...

I didn't liked the plot and even less the characters...And I'm only talking about me, accepting as perfectly normal that there other people who can find this a very good story...In it every single detail was planted in order to the story have this honeyed end. For instance: what would happened if the pregnat woman hadn't showed up? What would have happened if the husband asked her to stop her whoring? And Bo, losing in a car accident his wife and child, make of him a good man? All these unanswered issues turned the story into a weak one... I don't even discuss the political points in it...1*

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 7 years ago
@Swingerjoe

I am very interested in your thought that the LW community skews towards the left politically. My observation about the stories is that they overwhelming are to the right, and I would say during the last election far more comments were insulting towards HC. Have you done any quantification on this? I really am interested and thought you might have done so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i person pleasure is another

persons trouble as it was for me pure garbage.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ forensicfossil

I am as surprised as you are. But I base my opinion entirely on the reaction to a recent story called "My Feminist Wife" (or something.) That story hit all of the usual hot buttons that usually earn kudos from the LW crowd: a dumb-as-rocks wife, a no-nonsense and unemotional husband, a humiliating revenge sequence, etc.. It was a classic LW story except for one tiny detail: the wife was a new-age feminist.

The same people who leave nasty, misogynist comments on every BTB story suddenly were offended by that story. Inexplicably, they defended the cheating wife! And the way they did so reflected a clear and undeniable political bias. Frankly. I was shocked. As I wrote earlier today, I've learned a lot about the BTB crowd over the past couple of weeks.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
A very interesting, 5* story

You have a very compelling style and you take your readers to places they have never been to, before.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You wrote a very good story, but the setup was much better than the final delivery. You shortchanged the emotional transformations of all 4 characters just when you had that set up. You clearly have talent, and you should keep writing. It was as if you got impatient to get the story complete. One thing I have learned; the good authors here will keep stories in development for months or years to get them right. It is the lack of that patience that keeps me from trying to join the writers group.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
@forensicfossil

As usual, when Swingerjoe begins to make statements, you need to check facts. He is an inveterate liar when it comes to facts. As someone who has run numbers, mostly on Loving Wives, but to some degree on the whole site, I can tell you a few things.

Literotica used to have an "age" field in profiles. That is not there any longer so it cannot be done now. I sampled 1500 random usernames. Many didn't enter an age, and assuming that those who did give an age were honest, the loving wives readership is more than 95 percent male. That is still verifiable. Those men averaged more than 50 years old, closer to 60. Difficult to tell ethnicity, but if any are other than white, that is never mentioned. I believe it is safe to assume most are white.

White males are the only group that Donald Trump carried in the recent election. Women, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, all the subgroups, voted in a majority for Clinton. Some were narrow majorities. White men without a college degree voted for Trump in a large majority. White men elected Donald Trump. It is easy to find the numbers.

Correlate the two and you can easily see that the average Loving Wives reader is a white male around sixty, and voted for Donald Trump. I have no problem with that, just stating verifiable facts. They are not feminists or left leaning. Only someone as stupid as Joe would equate workplace sexual harassment, equal rights or fair treatment as issues of the left. Most sensible people seem to regard those as human issues.

As someone who views both Democrats and Republicans as the two arms of the Daddy/Mommy State, I have no bias to defend.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Well-written

I agree this story is well-written and thought-provoking. The thoughts it provokes are these. What kind of low-life bastard would suggest such an arrangement? What kind of idiot would imagine that it would not destroy his marriage? What kind of brainless tart would fall in love with a manipulative psychopath like this guy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed your story 5*

The sex lives and the characters interaction appeared incidental to the story, but a lot of readers here should remove their 'rose colored glasses', find themselves a reputable website and read what is going on in the world re economical and political, then perhaps they will not be so 'ho hum' about the world situation, especially when we have 'nut jobs' like that in North Korea, taking practise shots at all and sundry with missiles, ISIS is becoming more and more daring and their bomb making more sophisticated, and body count rising with each attack. BTW I am not a "white 60+ male" and did not vote for Trump, I am female and not a US citizen. The apathy and complacency showed by some of the commenters here makes me shake my head in wonder.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Rated 3 stars

Too right wing for me. No objection to the "arrangement". That made a lot of sense to me. I guess nobody else here saw the movie "Paint Your Wagon"? Two guys in the gold rush sharing a woman? What really cost some stars in addition to the right wing slant was the fact that the cars didn't work but the motorcycles did? And then Muriel's car works? I don't pretend to know the science; but I'm guessing, if cars don't work, motorcycles don't. And all of a sudden one car only works? Too much of a stretch for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Considering I am to the right ofGenghis Khan

The politics of your story didn't offend me in the slightest. Truthfully, democrats and republicans are perfectly capable of defending themselves.

What does intrigue me is the dynamics of your story: would women gravitate to men who could offer substantial protection even if they were formally repulsed by them? In your story, you answer yes and as a sop to Donny, you allow him to be a great father and husband after losing his wife to the alpha male.

At the core of your story is change. Can marriages survive them, adapt to them or disintegrate. So while iMac disagree with the outcome, I enjoyed the story for what it was. Entertainment.

As for those who wish to believe Trump supporters are illiterate rednecks and that democrats are hard working, salt of the earth types, educated women and minorities....you're an idiot.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
LMAO @ kimi

You've performed in-depth statistical studies of the Loving Wives readership? HOW?! Did you scroll through the comments section of each and every LW story, click on every user's profile that left a comment, and entered the user's info into a spreadsheet? Did Laurel give you access to their master database? Maybe you hacked into it with the aid of Russian hackers?

That is the most fantastic and hilarious claim I have ever read here! And you have the balls to call ME a liar?! WOW! 😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@swingerCUCK

stop polluting Lit with your dumbness. why don't you go trolling your wife's bf, you dumb cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Swinger Joe

I'm kind of laughing at you. All you have to do is click in a username and it takes you to the bio page. Yours, for instance.

Male

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Location: United States

Orientation: Straight

Interested In: Friends

Status: Attached

Smoke: No

Drink: Yes

There used to be an age category. Do that a few times and you have a valid study. You're kind of an assclown, aren't you? Not very bright, either.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ anon

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Kimi (disguised as Anony.) Now explain how many times you'd need to repeat that exercise in order to generate a significant sample size for any meaningful study. A hundred? A thousand? Can you imagine anyone spending that much time on such a meaningless endeavor?

Kimi is allegedly a lawyer. She must work at least 60 hours a week. On top of that, she's allegedly romantically involved with not one, but two people. That must take a significant amount of time to cultivate those relationships as well. Then, on top of that, she allegedly writes stories for this site under at least two different pen names. I can assure you that is very time-consuming.

Where oh where does she find the time to conduct exhaustive statistical analyses on the demographics of readers on an amateur erotic story site AND leave dozens of snotty comments throughout each day?

While you're pondering that one, please explain to me how she is able to determine the race of every reader in her study.

Is it possible that she's simply full of shit? Hmm. Occam's razor. Look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simular Stories

Great writing! Almost as good as mine.

I have written a lot of "prepper" and "end of the world" stories, although not in Literotica. I make lots of mistakes, mostly in tense or grammer, even though I use spelling and grammer checker.

Yours is so close to my way of writing it's almost scary. Keep on writing and develop your skills. It takes a long time and a lot of effort.

Again, good writing,

Ghostwriter 48

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 7 years ago
thanks for writing and posting

this was an interesting work of fiction

this was an interesting cuckold story

just my opinion:

just as I immersed as a reader into the fiction.....the erotica was distracting

when I immersed into the erotica....the (excellent) fiction was distracting

maybe it's just my 'kicked around' brain not able to run in two different gears at the same time.

maybe it's that the fiction was so engrossing......I lost my erotic drive

anyway, Well Done Sir!

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Nice job!

For your second post, very good. I love end of civilization scenarios, and your philosophy re human nature is spot on & in concert with Hobbes and many other philosophers.

The end was quite rushed, but up til that point quite a good story, would make an interesting movie. Or serial story. The dissolution of Don's marriage was unfortunate, but probably inevitable given the circumstances. Her selfish attitudes fostering resentment on her part towards him were well presented.

Small items like what were they using for birth control, were omitted. Keri's tension at the new living arrangements was also well done..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing but

The story sucks..EMP must stand for Elementary Mental Problem.. Don needs to just get away from the two bastards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fag author

Doesn't appear to be any broken bones,maybe a couple of fractures?And one cum sucking husband

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 7 years ago
@ swingerjoe/kimi 1990

Thank you both for your thoughtful responses. SJ I had noticed the distinct, visceral reaction to the story you mention. I was amused and appalled. I see your point based solely on that story and reaction.

Kimi, I very much appreciate your detailed analysis. You laid out your methodology and the result accords with my perception.

I am not the most mature or wise person, so it is stupid for me to pretend to be the adult, but your mutual slanging does neither of you credit. In your replies to my question you both had useful, reasonable observations to offer based on your perspectives. It was neighborly and nice of each of you to respond. Thank you both.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Interesting

More of an SF than most of those classified in that category. More people in it than in most SF though. Very Good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the better written stories I've read here.

Loved your story and am hoping you will be writing many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long ago I read a book called "Alas Babylon" similarities abound.

If the doomsday in Florida topic is of interest (sans sex) i'd recomend this 50's/60's novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The future?

Certainly hope that something like this is not in our future.

Still, it makes sense to have some supplies of water and groceries on hand, beyond what is needed for the next week.

If a gun is needed to protect your family, the day after something dreadful happens is too late to try and obtain one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5

Great cuck story. annony is an insane old fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong Category

"'EMP, Electro Magnetic Pulse. One of our enemies, who knows, Russia, China, Iran, one of them did it. Exploded a nuclear device thousands of feet above us. Rather than kill directly they figured they'll let us die a natural death and if they don't get us all it will virtually eliminate the US from the civilized world."

What a crock of shit! This is as far as I got. Gave Two stars. This might have been a good story on a different web site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5

Better to be insane old fag then a disease ridden cunt. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sick

One would think that if sex was SOOOOO important to "Bo" that he would have accepted one of the passing women into his life rather than ruining a perfectly good marriage.

No, this story was shit to begin with. No self respecting man, especially a military man of "honor" would suggest such a despicable act.

Smokepole

robinhodrobinhodalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

I don't recall a story remotely like this on this site.

Amazing!

And so much better written than the previous.

Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good read

well presented emotional read ,"is there gonna be more?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Well written and good character development. Hope there is a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liked it

Yes it needs a sequel. It started as a comment on America's infrastructure and ended with not much sex. The sequel should resolve the EMP attack with either all out war or in some peaceful manner. Then they somehow bond in pairs and Bo gets her ass or they have wild and crazy quad sex.

cyferxcyferxalmost 7 years ago
Boringly Long Inevitability without Conviction

This is an exceptionally long story in which not a lot happens with regard to plot. You write well enough mechanically, but you telegraph almost the entire story. By making the husband a (liberal) doofus, we know from the start that he is going to lose his wife to this well-trained extortionist. Since there is no suspense in the plot, it is like watching a movie about the Titanic. All it can be about is an analysis of how the ship, or in this case the marriage, hits the iceberg, but there is such a sense of dread that it ruins the story. You should have kept us guessing how it would work out. Personally, I would have liked to see it work out for the couple, but even if you were going through with the iceberg plot, making the husband a pathetic Poe-like cucked character, you didn't follow through with any conviction.

Before the ax comes down on the husband, the other woman shows up so you save the wife (and the extortionist-survivalist) from having to shoulder the responsibility for what they are doing to the husband. We have that deus ex machina save where he gets a woman to fuck too. Isn't that grand? So, no harm, no foul! But we never know if she would go through with it, and if so how she would feel, how the hubby would deal, and what about the extortionist-survivalist who forced the choice by making cuckolding a life or death decision. What a guy!

And all that in exacting detail for seven pages. I was ultimately disappointed that you make the husband an easy push-over because it is an interesting story idea. Would you allow yourself to be cuckolded to save your wife's life? I guess you would have to. You are responsible for the life and safety of your wife. You have no choice. That is a huge sacrifice, one made of love. I would like to see a story where the hubby is the hero, sort of a reverse BTB. He gives his wife to another man, a dishonorable one like here, to save her. And of course, under the ultimate in Stockholm Syndrome as she comes to love her extortionist captor. So she betrays her husband. Does she come to her senses? Does he forgive her? And you don't even need to go down that road, we could instead see how a woman maintains her vows even under this kind of duress. Can the wife maintain her virtue while being extorted into sex? Can she have sex with another man over and over again yet remain true to her husband? Could her husband truly believe that? The anguish and doubt would be tremendous either way. The idea is ripe with possibilities, but it seems to me you took the easy, most obvious way out and bail even on that ending. Anyway, I hope someone writes a better story about it. You do write well, so 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WELL I BELIEVE

William Dietz does it better read "Into The Guns. So I apologise, only finished pages 1,2, and7.

So not rating as that wouldn't be right.

Thanks for the effort, Writewringer.

AMerryman

pirate49pirate49almost 7 years ago
Good literature

I enjoyed your story, it kept my interest, and the story developed the characters well, enjoying them. It held my attention without too much of my own bias, I let the story carry me to the satisfactory end. I believe you did an Exellent job describing the sexual scenes between characters, the sexual descriptions were enough to satisfied my interest, much more than most of the stories I read on this site, WHAM BAM THANK YOU BITCH kind of attitude. This is not criticism toward other writers on this site, it's meant as a compliment to your writing, you served up the right meal and I hunger for more of the same.

Keep up the writing and I will continue to seek you out. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Torn

I admit I do have negative bias in regards to the cuck scenario. So it is hard for me to embrace this story. I do think the idea and premise was interesting albeit weak. But there is one wrinkle that bolsters the tale and that being it's told from the perspective of the wife. If the intent was to demonstrate how her own bias, self justification and delusion skews the facts and tone of the story, then bravo! However, still leaves us a story with out the characters fleshed out and a lengthy telling that seems on par with something much shorter in terms of true content.

There were several parts where plausibility was rather sketchy. Yes Bo had weapons, food, equipment and know how. But being convenient as a neighbor, was what he really was most. If the lake was useable by him, why would that not be an alternate option for them on their own ? They had more value to him as potentially company and working partners he might be able to trust unlike other would be desperate couples he might find. So why risk the sex doll 2 nights a week demand?And why wouldn't finding some other desperate female for cleaning the pipes be a discussed option? Having exported them, how could he ever trust either of them not to poison him or slit his throat in his sleep? Such questions unanswered directly or by character background and development,,, leaves the story bland and much to tidy. With a bow on top by giving Don a replacement wife and everything being hunky dory. After all, why would Don believe that Bo would not eventually want to take that woman from him too?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Bo

is a bastard. Live with your hand for a few weeks. There will be another woman walking along the road shortly and you can keep your hands off Don's wife while the four of you make it through together. Bo has to die once the power comes back on. Don's ex wife can die with him.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
And yeah

should have had a gun and ammo.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Cyferx

You really are right about the liberal in the story. Liberal is another word for victim volunteer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Good grief

Get a free membership so you can sign your name and try to be one tenth as creative in your insults as you expect the authors to be in their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting premise handled appallingly. As previous commentator noted.. He could have picked any woman walking by rather than the wife of a neighbour and then humiliate him with his life or death offer. Sad that this writer who has some talent picked the easy option.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Agreed

Pick some other way to develop the conflict. Power comes back on, prepper boy better watch his six.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Very Absorbing and Provocative Story.

The threat posed by EMP in our microchip dominant world is extremely real, yet few have even heard of it. As for the personal relationships of the characters and how they evolved, the only comment can be that life happens. Get one. Many of the comments call to mind something about pearls and swine. This was a good and intertaining story about a unique topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A plausible plot. Obviously author's choice of direction and resolution.

At an animal level women tend to be more practical and logical, using their mind and body for survival, then security, then procreation. Keri's marriage to Don was based in a contrived world of artificial values and political correctness. In the real world of logic and survival Don could not compete against Bo's superior skills and intelligence. So Don slowly acquiesced and Keri slowly transitioned her instincts, then pleasure, then respect, then love, to Bo, without any real protest from Don. Don and Muriel may become a couple for convenience sake, but eventually, if Bo wants her, he will take Muriel too, maybe throwing Keri back to Don once in a while for a mercy fuck. It will be Bo teaching Muriel's son skills of survival, being the alpha male figure in his life. Don will again be overshadowed by Bo's superiority in all things male and manly. In this survivalist world Keri would not have given Don a second look if she had her choice of Bo, and maybe even Mark. Maybe Don will become their medical resource, but with limited supplies and equipment he will have diminished effectiveness. Don will end up being the helping hand, the cooperative assistant, and the consolation fuck when Bo is focused on one of the other women, and when Bo is not up for a threesome.

A fairly rational plot progression that could have been structured differently, but it wasn't. Kind of like life, it don't alway work out the way you want. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. And a pound of anticipation and preparedness is better than a ton of hindsight, and regret.

Are you prepared like Bo, or are you just keeping your eyes closed and your fingers crossed, like Don, and most of the others who end up dying and starving? Who would your wife choose in this same scenario?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Centaur

Yeah, good story. It will be a great story when Bo dies in the sequel.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Interesting possibilities with this very real

scenario. However, we started out with a wife who really didn't respect her husband and ended with another cuck shit story in a survivalist setting. I think Don knew what kind of woman his wife was so when the offer was made to trade pussy for survival he saw that Bo was talking to her, knew what it meant and knowing he couldn't protect his wife and that she would go to Bo anyhow, he didn't fight it. Don was the only one with any kind of moral compass in that story and that fact made several commenters think he was weak. He actually just had another skill set than Bo. I don't like stories where the wife fucks someone else and then blames her husband. She knew what was going to happen, agreed to it and then the first feel of the dick and she was out of Don's life. I might check something out of yours later but am disappointed with this one. I am more Bo than I am Don and I wouldn't ever take someone else's wife like that. So, sorry, not too happy with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Finally, an author that knows what a plot is

Great job 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Seven pages of high school short-story writing and about 3 paragraphs of sex. Boring.........very, very boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love the post apocalyptic stuff...

But I couldn’t really get into this story. First off (and I know this is petty, but he was a childhood crush) Selick is actually spelled Selleck. Second was the few run on sentences and other syntax errors that took away from the flow of the story. It wasn’t a bad start, but it kinda took too long to get moving.

The story isn’t even close to some of the crap that’s written. But it could have been better. The premise and idea was good though. I could also see room for a sequel here. Did you have an editor? If not, think about one, it could only make your story better.

Looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb!

It's so refreshing to read something a little different in 'Loving Wives' A well thought through plot, just the right place and thought provoking. Definately FIVE stars! If I could change anything, I would have preferred a bit more tension between the three main players, before accepting the harsh new reality. It feels like Keri was the winner here and I would have liked to have see her carry more of the emotional burden. Thanks, I'm definitely going to read your other works. Greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story, but wrong category

Not sure how this was a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really excellent

This was very well thought out and realistically told - very well done, and thank you for sharing.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 6 years ago
If you enjoy ignorant piles of redneck crap

This was excellent...Go Trump!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FUCKING SUCKS

Don's so called wife is really a sorry, rotten, low life cunt bitch and that asshole Bo I hope falls off his barn and dies a long, slow, painful death. Good start, went to shit, should have ended with Do and the bitch slowly, painfully dying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shit

Total BS

wonder203wonder203almost 6 years ago
Well writen

But I really did not like it. The transference of love so completely was unrealistic that it could even be done. That her husband did not make love to her and she AND Bo did not do something about it was stupid. They needed each other and screwing is not as important as survival.

rjordanrjordanover 5 years ago
Excellent storytelling

A seriously good post-apocalyptic story. I'm so glad you put it in LW instead of SF where I would have missed it completely among all the elves and trolls.

The minor level of politics is irrelevant. Those politics were irrelevant immediately after the EMP attack. I thought the story made that point very well.

Character development was great. All were interesting and as well-rounded as is possible in a short space. There's room for a sequel, but there's no necessity.

Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shit

Total BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shit

Total BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice...

Missed a few things about such an attack, but because of the characters I liked the story. After a little more research, you could add a few thousand words and make it a very good story. I still gave it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Clearly a hit with the mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
😕 didn‘t like it, not at all

🤢

GillotineGillotineover 5 years ago
El Camino's don't have a back seat

Wife was a cheat from the get-go, they need each other to survive, sucks all the way around. Story was decent though. 4*

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
So

Instead of stealing the guy's wife, why didn't Bo grab one of the hundreds of women wandering up the road?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed some clothes, food, and water in a backpack. Taken a gun and ammunition and left. Bo can have the slut wife if he wants her, which I'm sure that they both want each other.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No problem

No problem with your writing, but story and characters don't appeal to me at all. Just not good in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Im a 32yo Latina with small tits, fat ass cheeks and a prepper

I absolutely love the story. If you are into prepping also, contact me at maria4gangbangs@yandex.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn, talk about fucking up a story....

You had a pretty good thing going here until you let the Skank out !!!

I liked your prepper approach to the story that had me riveted but couldn’t get passed the lying conniving bitch was dishonest and outright cheating cunt from before marriage and everyday afterwards. She like anal but lied she never did it the dumbass husband still, til this date believe he took her anal virginity. She is a lowlife trailer trash that should have gotten her comeuppance. As for Bo, can’t fault him he had the advantage. The husband was.... well being Weak and Knowing you’re Weak is his punishment for life. Next story please give the husband at least a small amount of BALLS !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I loved reading this story. An excellent plot line! A happy ending on literotica is rare!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A skank and a cuck, forced by a man with guns.power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

No thanks, this is a shit story.

All cuck stories get 1/5

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
A complete waste of time

This story proved to be a great disappointment. The mindset underlying the plot is disturbing. Keri and Bo find satisfaction through disrespect, infidelity and a complete lack of empathy. Why write fiction in which inhumanity is rewarded and thus celebrated?

If the infant is lucky he will be killed by the dogs.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

Thought-provoking story.

Sergeant Bo, besides adhering to the alt-right and repeating that drivel, isn't as well informed as he pretends. They are rare, but our sun does periodically produce stellar bursts, and it was by mere luck of the draw that burst from a few decades ago that didn't knock out all satellites and all soft electronics.

Older vehicles and motorcycles that operate without electronics will run fine; it's the electronic ignitions, fuel sensors, and the like that are burned in an EMP. However, some of the new electronics are more resistant. Additionally, anything that's old school, i.e., using a vacuum tube, will run fine. That's why the Soviets kept the older style MiGs on the front lines in Europe for so long, knowing if war broke out, their jets would fly while NATO jets would be grounded.

So, yes, about characters. Bo was cold and distant to Don and Keri, so him stepping in and killing the two renegade bikers was out of character. Don may have had issues with sharing -- and some men and women are so wedded to that thinking that making adjustments is literally impossible.

Multiple men sharing a woman is not unknown; it's rarer than a harem situation by far, but in situations where there's a shortage of available women, reasonable people can and do make adjustments. In the Northwest Territories, there were more white men than women available. With the agreement of their Native husbands, some of the Native women picked white "husbands" to enter relationships with, providing sex and affection in return for material benefits for the Native families. For those who get all hot and bothered by this, marriage itself was originally designed as a strictly economic relationship. The husband and wife didn't even have to like each other, but they were expected to produce children, and that means fucking on a regular basis -- at least until two or three kids are born. Romantic love, too, is very recent compared to thousands of years of marriage. It was often the case across many cultures that either tribal elders or parents picked your marriage partners and picked them for long-term sustainability, not for how "hot" they were. Married couples work together to survive, and part of that marital agreement is trading sex. In a traditional monogamous relationship, how is giving the husband sex because he brings home "the bacon" any different than the hooker on the street who gets cash instead of food for sex? It's only different because those in power say it is. Sex with someone your like or love is pretty damn good stuff. The more we do it with a particular partner, the better chance for an emotional bond to develop -- especially if care is taken to ensure the partner feels good, too.

Now those who criticize the MC for "sleeping around" are out of line. Once she became serious about her husband, she didn't sleep around. This ONLY became an issue because Bo forced it upon the couple. If she never offered anal to Don before the EMP event, that was her choice.

Now those who criticize Bo for forcing this arrangement on Don and his wife have a good point. With plenty of refugees to choose from, he could have picked another woman. Indeed, he could have picked two or three. After the population die-off, there will be plenty of room for more babies to grow and thrive with the survivalist setup. So, yes, Bo is morally suspect. And just because he's a vet doesn't make him a good man; most vets serve with honor, but there are some card-carrying racists and rapists among them. It's a sad fact that during the First Gulf War, over 97% of women assaulted during deployment were attacked by their fellow soldiers, sailors, and marines.

So, Don feels cuckolded, even though he agreed to the arrangement. He feels slighted, and he takes it out on his wife, the one who has to spread her legs for a man that she's initially afraid of. He stops treating her with affection, not caring if she even enjoys the act. He can be unhappy with the situation, but taking it out on her makes him a prick. Especially because he's benefitting from Keri sleeping with Bo, and punishing her for it.

As for the wife, Keri, she rightly calls out Don's attitude. Penetration often results in a physical response. It sometimes happens that women being raped will orgasm. Just because a woman orgasms or even gets wet that she's hot for it. A physical response is in no way the same as an emotional one. Indeed, the physical response may make the trauma worse because it causes confusion with the terror and humiliation with her body's response.

For Keri, she did not want the relationship but recognized that for her and Don to survive, it had to take place. That Don deferred to her rather than voicing any input does make him something of a coward. The fact that Bo treated her gently and respectfully helped her adjust to the new reality. Keri and Don have food, water, and protection and Bo gets sexual release on a regular basis. An economic trade that feels good.

So why no hostility to Muriel? Alone, starving, with a new baby to care for? No accusations for adultery? After all, she has a husband, Owen. He's probably dead, but might not be. Don is legally married to Keri, yet he's sleeping with Muriel. Sex isn't just for reproductions; it's a stress reliever and a means for people to deepen their feelings for each other. Keri's attitude toward Bo "softens" to more often he gives her orgasms. This works with marriage between strangers, too. If the sex feels really good, you tend to look at your partner with less fear or hostility, and eventually start looking forward to future encounters, and yes, it can lead to justification to having to provide sex for food and water and a place to sleep.

Yes, a lot to think about, but some questionable plot devices used and odd character actions. Thanks for sharing. 4* Slainte

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

It always amuses me when the bad guy morphs into a good guy. What sort of evil bastard humiliates another man like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure are a lot of Dons out there. Eloi. Shmoo. Ewww! This story makes me feel unCOMfortable: its so...inconVENient.

Thank you for a valid attempt to address the issue.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like reading EMP stories, reminds me of One Second After:)

It's just fantasy, but does throw out the possibilities of how would one handle SHTF!!!

When the pandemic first hit, me and many others bought up a lot of ammo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting and original story line. I really enjoyed it overall, especially the emp/prepper angle. Seemed a little rushed at the end. A little more emotion/angst from the results of the arrangement would have made it even better. Hearing your wife enjoying sex with another man has got to be incredibly traumatic for most.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Page 1

Pretty sure if this happened, people would be leaving the cities not walking toward them.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

This was a second read after a number of years. I'm still surprised that Bo didn't kill or banish Don at the start. Perhaps a more interesting ending would be if the two men wound up switching roles. Don becomes more aggressive, kills Bo and keeps both women. After her treatment of him, Don accepts Muriel the alpha wife. This ending was pretty predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! A really different story line than normality found here. Great tale.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good tale & realistic as a story can be but I couldn’t get past the wife sharing.

I figured the end out as soon as she brought the other woman in but that didn’t redeem the wife’s unfaithfulness. The best I could do is 2 stars based on the story, not the author’s abilities.

It was well written & interesting but the plot killed me. We’re I Don’t, I’d have killed myself.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very thought provoking story

From very early in the story i started to dislike Kerri, after the conversation about guns she gets pissed at her husband for taking the conversation down the track it did.

All Don did was answer Bo's question if they had any Guns &ammo with "We've never supported gun rights. It's just not how we think">

Fair answer, up until then like a lot of city people they wouldn't have any use for guns in their day to day life and probably never gave it much thought.

The rest of the conversation was between Bo and Kerri, how was that Don's fault?

Very early in the story I think Don was wondering why Bo would bother feeding them and even says to Kerri, " be careful, there is no such thing as a free ride", I think right from the start that the only thing they had, that might be of any use to Bo was Kerri's body.

Then after the first night that Bo had Kerri she got pissed of at Don when he asked how was it and said

"but I gave him what WE agreed to when YOU decided that my virtue was worth the cost of survival"

No verbal decision was really mad by either of them, Don expressed how he didn't think he could cope with it

It was a decision of stay and agree with the proposal or leave and take the limited outcome, nothing was really decided, they just didn't leave.

The only other real option they had was over power Bo, do away with him and stay on the property

Actually in a way Don left the decision to Kerri, on the first night she was supposed to be with Bo, Don went up to bed which left Kerri to make the choice, join Don or go with Bo, she went with Bo.

So putting the blame on Don was wrong, they should have talked it out more but it was an unenviable position to be in for both.

As to Don's attitude sexually to Kerri after the second time, even if a man resigns himself to the fact that it is either go along with this proposal or leave and very possibly perish.

On the first night Kerri didn't really do anything to keep it clinical "I give you a fuck, that's it", she didn't do anything to stop him kissing her.

It was said that sound traveled very much through the house, even the first night she had an orgasm, so Don probably heard her moaning, most women in orgasm do, with what that would do to most men's self esteem, and mess with his head, To him it would of course sound like she was enjoying it and what man would want to hear his wife having a good time fucking another man, they are probably lucky he didn't grab the rifle and walk in and shoot both of them.

Others have commented why didn't Bo look for a woman walking past, yes he probably could have found a woman on her own walking past, but then if he did why would he allow Don and Kerri to stay, more mouths to feed.

And that would likely be another cause of Don's lack of response to his wife, it would have to be in the back of his mind, If Bo and Kerri are having a good time, how long until he is obsolete.

A messed up situation for sure

One thing with this situation that had me thinking, with the sex that took place I was surprised at them not taking the precaution of "pulling out" to avoid pregnancy given the situation, is wouldn't be an ideal time to be pregnant

After an EMP attack, I would be expecting the possibility an invasion by foreign forces or even groups of armed people roaming looking for supplies.

Well done to the author, not only did you provide a story that makes you think what would I do in Don's place, it also makes you think what would I do in this overall situation

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
I just

Read this and I don't see anyone in this story that was likable. The wimp husband, the slut wife, the idiot neighbor that was supposedly helping them. It does show however what it will be like when the country finally breaks down and people degenerate. Our electrical grid is no where it should be it could be destroyed by the actions talked about.

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
It is

A shame however that this author is no longer writing he was good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fuck - why didn't he just kill Bo??? After I saw where the story was going I just skim read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That sucked why didn't Bo just go after the new girl? Because he wanted to steal Dons wife. I would have ended his ass just like the previous guy said. That's one thing you don't do is take another man's wife especially in a lawless land. As far as the wife she stopped trying she fell for the bastard as what happens during affairs the husband ends up getting less sex or emotional bonding because she gives it all to the new man. Then they start being angry at the husband because of guilt. This story might have been better with more women but sucks like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous