EMP Attack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lot more sexual experience than Don did when we married but I had not been with nor thought of another man since my first time with Don. I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like or how I would feel when Bo would fuck me. Would he just use my pussy to get himself off.

Would he make me suck his cock. Would I be able to be emotionally faithful to my husband and not become sexually aroused as he used my body. How often would I be required to satisfy his needs. How would I be able to maintain a loving relationship with my husband with him knowing I had just been fucked by someone else. Would Don ask me for details of our copulation and what would I tell him. Eventually the thoughts and questions that flooded my mind faded into sleep.

I awoke when Don lifted the shade allowing sunshine to flood the room. We dressed in silence and descended the stairs into the kitchen. I could hear the sound of a hammer back by the barn and noticed a letter on the table, addressed to us. It began:

Keri & Don,

There is breakfast in the refrigerator and the pot of coffee should still be hot. I will be out back working until noon when I get on line with the ham radio. I thought it would be far less awkward to outline my proposal in writing rather than any of us suffering possible embarrassment. If the terms are not acceptable I have left the packets of food that I promised in boxes by the front door along with the remaining provisions and water that you had retrieved from the intruders. If you are gone when I return I'll understand and I wish you good luck.

Gone were all the pretenses of the uneducated country bumpkin, as his writing continued:

"Obviously, this is not a formal contract and neither of you are indentured servants so you may move on at any time. Although you only have my word I promise to live up to my part of the agreement,

Don will work with me, equally sharing the labor that the many projects I have planned. I would suggest that you remove any personal items that are of value to you from you house and relocate them here. We can board up the windows and doors of your house with the large supply of plywood that I have available. This will discourage looters and leave the house somewhat intact for possible future use.

Along with household chores, Keri will learn to tend to the gardens, care for the chickens, operate the incubator and feed and milk the goats

Both of you will become proficient enough with my various firearms to add to the security of our farm/commune.

My goal and hope is that we can create an atmosphere of mutual respect and cooperation despite the chaos from which it was born. This is a completely new world without laws or mores. We will be the ones to establish the rules by which we attempt to survive.

In regard to that 'new world order' Keri will sleep in my bedroom every fourth night, beginning this Saturday. I realize that this is a radical departure from the societal norms we were used to but that society no longer exists and the alternatives are far worse."

It was now Wednesday so if we were to accept the proposal we only had two days to try to acclimate to our new world order. Now it was my job to convince my husband that, under the circumstances, the terms were fair and mainly that it would not affect my love for him.

I knew that Don's burden was far greater than mine. Bo Johnson was a ruggedly handsome man so it wasn't like I had to submit myself to Quasi Moto. However, Don is a proud man and his ego and self- respect were in jeopardy so I was going to do my best to keep his self-image intact.

When Bo came through the back door around one o'clock, wiping the sweat from his forehead, he acted completely nonchalant as he spoke.

"Damn it's hot out there. Keri, would you mind fixing us some lunch. There's chicken and lettuce in the frig. I don't have mayo but I found that the vegetable oil is a pretty good substitute for making a chicken salad. I'm going to wash up and turn the power on for a couple of hours. After lunch, we can go over to your place, get everything you need moved back here so you can spend the rest of the day getting settled in."'

I said, "OK" and Don just nodded.

That night Don didn't make any overtures regarding sex but with skillful use of my hands and mouth his lust eventually conquered his reluctance. It was the first time since we had been together that I had not orgasmed and it worried me.

Friday morning while Don began digging the footing for the wind turbine, which would have to support a 75' steel tower, Bo gave me my first lesson on care and feeding of the chickens and the incubator selection process. Several times during the day I heard Patsy and Elvis barking furiously. Looking out of the front window I would see refugees, as we now referred to them, wending their way south. One such raggedy group was a family of four with a boy and girl who looked to be about 14 and 12, respectively. Despite the dogs keeping pace with them along the property line they paused briefly to look in our direction but the man's attempt to step into the yard was met by a snarling Doberman who missed latching on to his leg by mere inches. They eventually moved on. It broke my heart.

That night as the three of us shared a half of cooked chicken, Swiss chard and some curried rice, I mentioned to Bo about having seen the family earlier in the day, and asked,

"Couldn't we have at least offered them some water and a morsel or two of food for the children?"

Bo sat back and with an audible sigh put his fork down. His expression wasn't one of annoyance but rather one much like that of a parent whose child wasn't grasping the meaning of what he was trying to impart. Shaking his head slightly in a soft but firm voice, he said:

"Keri, we cannot be the Salvation Army or the Red Cross. It would be more cruel than humane to forestall the inevitable by offering a few bites of food and then telling them to be on their way. We can't save the world and trying to do so would cost us our survival. According to what I've heard it's estimated that thousands, if not tens of thousands, are dying every day. Millions more will follow and there is nothing we can do to stop it."

He was right, of course. It would be sadistic to offer what would amount to be crumbs to starving people, only to postpone their inevitable fate but it ate at my soul.

I was startled awake Saturday morning to what I thought may have been a gunshot. When I turned to Don he was not in bed and my heart began to race. I sat up quickly and heard the heavy rain beating against the windows and on the metal roof. As a flash of light illuminated the room and a loud crack of thunder followed, Don entered the room. It was already morning and he had raised the shade before going to the bathroom. The morning light was being over shadowed by dark storm clouds as the lightning and thunder continued.

It was now Saturday and the fact that tonight I would not be sleeping in this bed had never been far from my mind and I assume never far from my husband's either. As Don gently pushed me back onto my pillow and slid naked, next to me under the sheet, he whispered:

"Not much work to be done in this weather. We should take advantage of it."

He kissed me hard and began to fondle my breasts, eventually taking each nipple between his lips as his hand slid between my legs. His finger was rhythmically rubbing the inside of my labia occasionally flicking my clit. I could feel the familiar tingle and wetness begin in my pussy as I reached down to stroke his semi erect cock.

As his finger found its target and entered me I emitted a soft, appreciative moan. After a minute or two I was bucking on his finger but his erection was not complete. I needed him inside me so I gently pushed him on to his back and lowered my head to his groin. I took him into my mouth and while sucking his entire shaft I used my tongue to swirl around his penis in conjunction with the rising and falling movement of my lips.

When he was completely hard I stopped sucking it and putting my leg over him guided his cock into me. The palms of my hands were on his chest as I matched the rhythm of his thrusts. I had an orgasm almost immediately. In a short time, he removed his hands from my breasts and grabbing my hips he pulled me down onto each one of his upward thrusts. His breathing became rapid and soft guttural moans preceded a prolonged growl as he shot his seamen into my slippery hole. The feeling of his pulsating cock and the look of contorted pleasure on his face brought me to my second orgasm.

I collapsed on top of him trying to bring my breathing under control. Maybe it was my imagination but I had sensed an urgency to Don's love making. In his mind, I think, he was staking a claim to what was his and even if my vagina was to be used by another, this was his pussy.

The down pour continued till almost one o'clock, during which time Bo remained mostly in his room. Forgetting that he was there I had gone into the front room and noticing movement in his make-shift bedroom I saw Bo sitting at his desk with his back to the open door. He was alternately writing or drawing on a legal pad and referring back to an open book next to him. He seemed oblivious to my presence as I silently watched.

He was naked from the waist up and his broad shoulders and muscled back were hunched forward a little as he worked. To my shame, I briefly wondered what it would be like tonight when I had to sleep with him. I even wondered how big his penis was and if it would produce the kind of pleasure that I had, just hours ago, received from my husband. After all, I rationalized, Don was not my first and I hadn't been in love with those that had preceded him. They just fulfilled a need. The same need that I will be satisfying for Bo Johnson.

Before I met Don I dated fairly often. I wasn't looking for a husband, per se, but if the right guy came along, well, it wasn't out of the question. I've always had a pretty active libido but even though I bedded a few of the men I dated it was only after we got to know one another for a while that I would have sex with them. Even then it was more like a qualification test. After all, I wouldn't buy a pair of shoes without trying them on. Besides I had Marty to satisfy my carnal urges.

I met Marty at a club one evening when I went out with a few girls after work. He was what most women would describe as a 'Hunk'. He was 6'2" about 190 pounds with long dirty blond hair and dreamy light blue eyes. We danced a lot, had a few drinks over the course of the night and there was an almost immediate sexual attraction. We wound up making out in his car and although we didn't fuck that night we came pretty close. By the end of our second date I knew that Marty wasn't marriage material but I enjoyed his magnetic personality and sarcastic wit. He didn't try to woo me with flowery rhetoric or try to convince me that his intentions were honorable. He was one of those men who could say things that might elicit a slap on the face if said by someone else. Instead he made me laugh at his bawdy comments and sexual innuendo. He also made me very horny.

For the next year and a half, we used one another's bodies, both of us knowing that we were little more than 'fuck buddies'. Marty had a seven-inch cock which was the largest I had ever experienced. He was a skilled lover with a talented tongue. We would get together two or three times a month, when it was convenient for each of us. He was the first and only guy to fuck my ass. The first time we did it he had me lie on my stomach and with his head between my legs, slowly licked the inside of both of my thighs until his tongue was licking and flicking my pussy. Then I felt his tongue swirl around the outside of my anus, softly at first, then more aggressively as his tongue darted in and out of my ass hole. I knew right then what his intention was and even though I was nervous, I welcomed the experience.

He used a lubricant before slipping his finger into my ass and in a short time I was pushing back against it, enjoying the sensation. Athough the initial penetration of his penis was uncomfortable, he was such a considerate lover that I eventually orgasmed. From time to time either he or I would initiate a repeat performance.

I never told Don about Marty or our unusual relationship and certainly not about the anal sex. In fact, when Don and I were first together and were vaguely outlining our sexual histories, I lied to him telling him that I had never tried anal. It wasn't that I didn't want to do it with him, I just wanted him to think that there was something I could share with him alone for the first time. Don never approached me for it and I have never initiated it, even though I have occasionally wanted to.

Before boarding up our old house we retrieved what things we wanted such as: all of our clothes, linens, sentimental items and two boxes of books and magazines. It was one of those books that Don was reading as he sat at the kitchen table when I reentered the room. Bo had a fairly large amount of reading material but they were mostly historical war novels going back to the Revolutionary War, biographies of various generals or technical manuals.

We spoke casually as I prepared another dinner of rabbit stew. Bo had a number of cook books specifically regarding recipes for preparing wild game, so I took advantage of them when preparing meals. At about three o'clock Bo appeared in the door way carrying his assault rifle and wearing some type of holstered hand gun.

When he addressed Don, it was in a convivial tone that he said:

"Hey Don, what do say we go out back and I get you familiar with these weapons? After all, he added with a touch of sarcasm, if something were to happen to me you'll have to know how to protect yourselves.

The irony was not lost on me, that he would be teaching a man whose wife he was about to bed, learn how to shoot. Either Bo had a lot of confidence in Don's moral integrity or he had a death wish.

I thought my first attempt at rabbit stew was passable, at best, but both men exclaimed how great it was. Maybe I just wasn't into rabbit stew but more likely the conundrum facing me curbed my appetite, because I ate very little. Bo had fired up the generator earlier to cool the house down and provide hot water for cleaning the dishes and quick showers.

After the kitchen was cleaned and the dishes put away Bo had gone to his room, ostensibly to do some calculations on how to pump water from the lake to the house after the wind turbine was operating. Don and I remained in the kitchen having coffee but the conversation was awkward, to say the least, and nothing was mentioned about tonight's sleeping arrangement. As the sun started to set Don said he was going outside to shower while there was still some warm water. Bo had a large solar panel on the roof to heat the water but this time of year in the south the blazing sun was sufficient to keep the water constantly warm. Bo had even erected a make shift shower curtain, probably for my benefit.

When he returned from his shower, Don wordlessly went up to bed. After hearing our bedroom door close I went up to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair. I could not bring myself to enter the bedroom to retrieve a nightgown or robe but I took my toothbrush and hair brush with me when I went back down.

Bo had lit some candles to my surprise was sitting on the sofa in shorts and a tee shirt. He gestured for me to sit next to him, which I nervously did. I was at a complete loss for words as I sat on the edge of the sofa studying my fingers. Bo put his hand on my shoulder and gently eased me back and softly said:

"Keri, I know initially this will be difficult, especially for Don but I hope that in time, he will see the practicality of this arrangement. In the meantime, I will try to make our times together as comfortable and as pleasurable as possible." I tried to smile as I forced myself to look at him but I'm sure it looked as forced as it was.

My mouth was so dry I could barely swallow and my knees felt as they wouldn't support my weight. He stood and looking down at me he extended his hand to me. When I took it he gently pulled me to my feet, blew out the candles and led me to his bed. There was one small candle burning on his large, old wooden dresser and on it was a pitcher of water. He asked if I would like a drink as I nervously sat on the edge of his bed. I just nodded.

Over the past few days I had planned how I would deal with this when the hour finally arose. I had resolved that I would offer Bo as perfunctory sex as possible. I would be as emotionally faithful to my husband as humanly possible. Basically, I would be a living, breathing, blow up doll. However, I knew that I had two big obstacles to overcome in order to achieve that persona. First, was my naturally strong libido and second, was my physical attraction to him. Not that I fantasized about him, I didn't, but neither could I ignore his rugged masculinity and strong personality.

He was already barefoot and wore a pair of tan hiking shorts and a blue tee shirt. He removed his shirt in one swift motion and sat next to me on the bed, placing his arm around my shoulder. Even having been quite sexually active before marriage I was at a loss as how to proceed under these unusual circumstances. I must have looked like a terrified virgin as Bo put his other hand softly on the side of my head, turning my face toward him. He held it there as he slowly moved his mouth to my lips.

"Shit", I thought, in my plan I had resolved there would be no kissing and here I was responding to his soft lips. Although he did not attempt to put his tongue in my mouth, his kiss quickly went from gentle to urgent and, God help me, it felt nice.

Not having been able to get to my night gown, I was wearing what I had put on after my shower, a button down, cotton blouse, denim shorts, bra, panties and leather sandals.

We continued to kiss as he laid me back onto the bed and began to unbutton my blouse. When the last button was unfastened he moved the material aside and gently fondled my breasts over my bra. He then unclasped the front of my bra, exposing them and continued to fondle one, then the other. He was tweaking my right nipple and as he broke our kiss and moved his lips to my left one I could that erotic sensation starting to spread He sucked gently, flicking his tongue occasionally across the now hardening nipple.

I was trying to maintain control and not allow my body to betray me but in the back of my mind I knew it was a loosing battle.

He was lying next to me on his side and I could feel his erection grow as it pushed against my leg. In my growing excitement I had barely noticed that his hand had been stroking the inside of my thigh and was now rubbing my sex with increasing intensity. I knew my body was betraying me when he opened my jeans and slipped his hand under my panties and began to finger my wetness. I knew it when my pelvis seemed to rise of its own volition to accommodate the entry of his finger into my pussy. I knew it when I pulled his face to mine and after briefly sucking his lower lip jammed my tongue into his mouth. I knew it when he stood to remove his shorts and, as quickly as I could, I raised my hips and in one swift motion removed my own shorts and panties, simultaneously. Any final doubt was removed when I gazed at the silhouette of his erection and reached for it with my hand.

Bo was gentle and slow as he entered me, almost too slow. When his entire length was inside of me I closed my eyes and tried to force the image of Don's face into my mind. It was a futile exercise because after less than a minute I opened my eyes as I sensed my approaching orgasm.