EMP Attack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was disappointed when I awoke in the morning to find Bo was no longer in bed. Looking around I saw that he had left a small wash basin full of water on his dresser along with a clean folded face cloth next to it. On the end of the same dresser there was an 8"X10" framed photo of a pretty brunette woman holding a baby boy of about eighteen months. As I used the water and cloth to clean my self I continued to peruse the room for the first time in day light. On the wall just above his desk, which was cluttered with technical manuals and penciled sketches, was a picture of Bo with a group of about ten men dressed in combat fatigues. They all carried assault rifles held in one position or another and Bo's sleeve had several stripes on it, which I assumed made him some kind of sergeant.

Even through the closed door I could hear the indistinct voices of Bo and my husband, coming from the kitchen. Now was the moment of truth! The moment that I was dreading. Having to face my husband after leaving another man's bed. To make matters worse 'the other man' was there with him.

"Well, here goes", I thought, as I opened the door and walked into the kitchen with a look of nonchalance that I did not feel.

Bo was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and Don was near the sink with his back to me.

As I approached, Bo glanced at me momentarily but his face remained neutral. Like it was the most natural thing in the world I put my hand on Don's back and kissed him good morning. I felt his muscles tighten but he did not pull away. A wan smile flickered across his lips but there was no joy in his eyes. Handing me my a cup of coffee, he just said: "Hey" and leaned against the counter sipping at his own cup.

Addressing me, but not by name, Bo said:

"I fired up the grill, thought maybe you could make us all some of that left over hash with some fried eggs".

Without waiting for a reply he continued, speaking to Don:

"I'd like to finish digging and forming that footing this morning so we can set the base for the turbine in cement before the days over. We'll have to give it a couple of days to cure before we start adding the structure".

Don asked: "How long do you think it will take to be operational"?

While the tone of his question didn't seem overly enthusiastic, he did seem genuinely interested in the answer. I was just relieved that his demeanor was not confrontational. Under the circumstances. I wouldn't have been surprised if it was but I still doubted that he had so quickly, come to terms with our 'arrangement'.

After breakfast both men left to begin the days work. I had scheduled myself to tackle the laundry today. Bo had a clothes hamper in the downstairs bathroom and we had ours in the upstairs one. There was a washer and dryer in the mud room off the kitchen but Bo had explained that we couldn't afford the power consumption so the task had to be done by hand, just like back in my grandma's day. He actually had a wash board next to the slop sink. Actually, I relished the work since it kept me busy. Unfortunately, such a mindless chore also gave me time to think.

I didn't think there would be much of a chance that my husband wouldn't confront me about the details of the previous evening and my mind was kept busy by asking and answering the various questions he might pose. I knew men well enough to know that penis size was a big issue. Since I never actually saw Bo's except for its outline in the dim light I could honestly answer that I didn't know. I knew by the feel of it in my hand and when he put it in me that it was somewhat bigger than Don's but having been nervous and excited at the same time, I couldn't say exactly how much bigger.

I had fretted so much during the day about the possible confrontation that I actually had a headache by the time Don and I got into bed. Obviously using that as an excuse to avoid intimacy might wound Don's ego irreparably. Don had his boxer shorts on as I slid naked under the sheet, next to him. I foolishly hoped that I could make love to him and pretend that last night didn't happen but of course that was not to be.

Initially, he did not respond to my advances but as I continued to stroke his cock it eventually reacted to my touch and he reached over and cupped my breast and began to return my kiss. He moaned with pleasure when I took him in my mouth and I could feel his excitement rising. Before he reached the point of no return I stopped sucking his erection and moving my head to his ear, whispered:

"Honey, I want you to fuck my ass".

Although in the dark his face was only a silhouette I could see his head turn to look at me and, after a pause, he asked nervously:

"Did, did he. - - - - did you - - -

"NO! I said vehemently. No Honey, I just want you to be the only one who will ever have my ass".

It was semantics I knew. Saying ' who ever will' and not 'who ever has' but my salacious days with Marty would remain my secret. Don was gentle and slow and with the help of me fingering my clit I had a huge orgasm. I realized that I had missed having the feeling of a cock in my ass every now and then. Don must have liked it because he emitted a loud, feral grunt as he soon shot his load deep into my bowels""

No more was said that night but in the morning, having woken simultaneously, Don casually inquired:

"So how was it?.

Thinking he was referring to last night's adventure, I replied by putting and arm around him and kissing him firmly on the lips, then softly said:

"It was wonderful, absolutely wonderful!"

His shocked expression hadn't registered with me as I continued:

"It was uncomfortable at first but you were so gentle that it didn't take long before it became pleasurable, very pleasurable, if you get my drift."

His scowl had been replaced with a look of confusion and at that moment I realized that he wasn't referring the anal sex we had enjoyed. He wanted to know how my night with Bo had been and this was a line of questioning I was not prepared to endure. Before I could gather my thoughts as how to respond, he continued:

"Yes! It was wonderful and I'm thrilled that it was something that we shared together, he countered, but what I meant was how was it with Bo Johnson?"

I sat up sharply with the sheet covering my lower half and my breasts swinging wildly as I turned to face him. My anger was rising as I said:

"What the hell do you want to know, Don? You want every little detail?

I didn't realize that my voice was rising as my anger grew, but I continued:

"Do you want to know how big his cock was? Well I don't know, it was dark and I was scared. No, I didn't suck it and No , he didn't eat me. He fucked me, that's all. He was gentle and considerate but I gave him what WE agreed to when YOU decided that my virtue was worth the cost of survival."

Seeing the look of hurt on his face at my tirade, I calmed myself by taking a few deep breaths. I laid back down beside him and putting my arm across his chest and my mouth near his ear, whispered:

"Honey, what we do is make love. What Bo Johnson does is use my body for his pleasure and to answer your next question, yes, I did have an orgasm but that was an unavoidable physical response not an emotional one. I will do my best to keep that relationship as clinical as possible but please remember, what he does when he is with me is not what we do as a loving couple."

My words seemed to mollify Don to some extent but my problem was, "did I believe everything I had just said?"

I quickly washed and dressed before Don and I went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Bo had lit the grill and was coming through the back door as I entered the kitchen. To his credit there were no smirk or knowing glances just a perfunctory "Morning, Keri". Don followed a few minutes and was given the same greeting which he hesitantly responded to.

I went outside to fry some pork and eggs as the two men sipped their coffee and discussed plans for the day. As I cooked I vaguely wondered if this unusual, communal arrangement could actually survive, much less thrive. I had my doubts.

*************

It was now Thursday and it would be my second night sleeping with Bo. During the week while they were outside I had removed a modest nightgown; a spare robe; a spare tooth and hair brush and secreted them in Bo's room. If he had discovered them, which I assumed he had, he made no mention of it.

The previous night Don and I had made love but he wanted to finish in my ass, even before I had orgasmed. It was the first time since we were married that my husband had not taken the time to satisfy me and it was frustrating and infuriating at the same time. So it was that after dinner Don had retreated upstairs again without a word and when Bo led me to his room I was, not only not nervous, but God help me, excited.

Bo had been a considerate and capable lover that first time and I had no reason to think that tonight would be any different.

The candle was lit but the fading sunlight seeping around the shades slightly illuminated the room. There was no conversation as he took me in his arms while standing next to the bed. Again, his kisses were soft and gentle. I shocked myself at the ferocity of my response as I opened my lips in search of his tongue. We undressed one another slowly and sensually. I was completely naked as he removed his shorts and underpants. His cock was already swollen to full erection and unlike the previous time, I stared at it in fascination before wrapping my fingers around it.

It was as thick as I remembered when I had held it in the darkness. It was seven or eight inches long and unlike Don's it was veined with a more bulbous head. I reluctantly let go of it as we got into bed. He was half lying on his side and half on top of me with my breast pressed against his chest and his hard on once again pushed against my thigh. Our opened mouth exploration continued as he alternately fondled each breast and tweaked each nipple. His lips then briefly nibbled my ear lobe before moving them to my neck where he kissed his way down to my tits. Without asking him to, I knew that he was kissing my neck and sucking my tits in such a way as to not leave any marks. His tongue continued lick, intermingled with soft kisses, across my belly to the inside of my thighs.

By the time his mouth found my sex I was already wet from anticipation. The room had gone dark except for the faint light provided by the one candle but I could still see my finger combing through his thick hair as his tongue was darting in and out of my pussy, occasionally teasing my clit. As I moaned through my first orgasm my original resolve of not being anything but a reluctant participant of his sexual ministrations was a distant memory. Eventually I pulled him up to me and moving my lips to his I relished the taste of my own fluids as our tongues again entwined.

Gone were the thoughts of my husband just a flight of stairs away. Gone was my vow of minimal participation. This was the here and now and my actions were derived from pure lust. My need was to give and receive complete sexual satisfaction.

It was with that selfish goal in mind that I rolled Bo onto his back and slowly stroked his cock as I moved my head down and took his manhood into my mouth. A thought of Marty and how we could bring one another to sexual frenzy flashed through my mind. However, the thought quickly disappeared as my mouth fully engulfed Bo's penis. I licked and teased and sucked until I was on the verge of another orgasm.

I next moved my body up until my pussy was just above his rigid cock and I slowly sank his entire shaft into me. Bo was letting me conduct the action and so when his entire length was fully engulfed within in me I squeezed my vaginal muscle and held him. Both of his large hands were gently squeezing my breasts as I slowly moved up and down on his cock. My whole body was ablaze with a wanton need that I knew had to be satisfied. I put the palms of my hands on his chest and started to ride him, slamming hard on to his pelvis with every thrust. His hands were now on my hips and his back was arched as we reached a symmetry of movement.

I couldn't remember if I was vocalizing my pleasure but as I felt my orgasm peaking I realized that the bed was creaking furiously and the headboard knocking lightly against the wall. The thought of Don and the noise we were making flickered across my consciousness but my body was convulsing with pleasure and I couldn't stop until my orgasm ran its course.

Bo was grunting, softly at first, but when his cock started to erupt he pulled my head to his face and muffled a loud growl into my neck and shoulder. We fell asleep with our sweat and fluids seeping into the sheet.

I awoke the next morning to a cool breeze washing over my naked body. The ceiling fan was whirring but Bo had gone. The sun had long since risen and the memory of last night's sex wracked me with guilt but at the same time my body tingled with pleasure at the memory. Not since my days with Marty had I experienced such intense pleasure.

Not wishing to leave the bedroom and face the possible consequence that Don had heard my enthusiastic fucking I let my mind wander. I thought about my last time with Marty and his beautiful 7" cock.

Don and I had been dating for almost two months but had not become intimate and although he believed us to be exclusive I had been with Marty several times during that period. One night we had gone to dinner and then back to his apartment to have sex. As we lay naked and spent after a marathon session that gave me too many orgasms to count. I don't know how Marty could sense my unease afterward but after an unusual silence, he said:

"So Baby, I gather that you have met someone that may be replacing me."

For a moment I didn't answer but then just nodded in reply.

"Well, have you guys 'consummated the relationship yet?" he asked light heartedly.

Sighing I said "not yet but soon, I think." Hesitantly I added: "I know he wants to be exclusive."

We were lying naked with him lying on his side casually fondling my breast while teasing my nipple with his thumb. I could feel his erection pulsing against my thigh and I was becoming aroused, as he said:

"Hell, Keri, if you think he's the one, go for it. We both know that you have been looking for Mister Right. You've dated other guys - probably even bedded a few, while we've had our, er-- 'how shall I say, ---'unique friendship'. You should follow your heart and, hey, if it doesn't work out, you have my number," he quipped.

At some point I had unconsciously taken hold of his erect cock and was absentmindedly playing with it, alternately stroking it while using my thumb to rub his pre cum around the head.

"Yes I do!", I laughed. My head was on his chest and I was admiring his impressive manhood as I squeezed it hard and sighed:

"Boy, but I'm going to miss this guy."

I then proceeded to give him the best 'farewell' blow job that I could muster. That was the last time that I saw Marty and the following Saturday Don and I did consummate our relationship. Being with Bo wasn't like it was with Marty, however. Marty and I were friends, we dined and danced and more importantly, we talked. I was thinking:

"I have only been with Bo twice and even though last night was even more incredible than it was with Marty, we had barely spoken a word. How could I have betrayed my husband so wantonly, so quickly? But didn't he betray me by trading my body for food and shelter?" No sooner had the thought crossed my mind that I knew the answer. We needed to survive in this new fucked up world and Don is the one making the real sacrifice. He is the one that goes to bed knowing that his wife is experiencing pleasure in another man's bed.

"Enough of this procrastination", I sighed out loud. Once again I have to face my husband and try to re-establish some normalcy to our marriage. With that thought in mind I dressed and reluctantly headed toward the kitchen

To my relief neither man seemed to be in the house and when I looked outside I saw no evidence of activity. The still warm coffee pot was on the counter but there was no evidence that they had eaten. "Shit!' I thought, Don will think I was so well fucked that I couldn't wake up. Unfortunately, he would be right.

Bo usually went to the lake every other day to supplement our water supply but when I went to the mud room I noticed that all four water cans were missing so I assumed that he had taken Don with him.

I was busying myself around the house when about a half hour later I heard two gun shots coming from the state forest. My heart almost leaped from my throat. All I could think of was that one of them was dead and that it was probably my husband. Bo always took his rifle with him when he went into the woods.

"What if Don had heard us last night and, not being able to cope, confronted Bo physically and Bo had shot him. What if Don had grabbed the gun while Bo was preoccupied and killed him?" My knees were trembling as these thoughts raced through my mind. My knees were trembling as I made my way to the back door.

I became completely frantic as the minutes ticked by with no sign of either of them. Eventually I saw both dogs bounding to the edge of the woods but they weren't barking just standing there facing the trees. Before I saw anyone. I noticed that Elvis's stumpy tail was wagging. A moment later stepping backwards out of the woods I saw Bo. "Oh my God, he was pulling a body. 'He killed Don. He killed my husband."

I yanked the screen door open and began to run towards him. I was half way there when I saw Don struggling to carry the other end of what now looked like an animal of some kind. I had stopped in my tracks when I saw Don, so relieved that it had just been my paranoia screwing with my brain.

The body was an alligator about 8' long and both men were sweating profusely as they hauled the dead gator across the yard and on to the heavy wood table that Bo used for butchering the game he caught. After they both had consumed copious amounts of water and rested for a bit Don said that he would go back and start retrieving the water cans that had been left behind and Bo went in the house to change out of his sweat stained clothes.

Never having seen an alligator outside of a zoo I was standing a respectable distance away examining the beast like he might arise from the dead and attack me. I was so happy that both of my men were safe that I hadn't heard Bo emerge from the house until I felt his arms encircle my waist and felt his lips caress my neck. He startled me and when I turned to face him he moved his head down and kissed me. The kiss was brief but intense. Looking into my eyes, searchingly, he said:

"Thank you for last night Keri, you were fantastic. Your husband is one lucky guy."

He kissed me again but this time I kissed him back. After what we had done last night I couldn't imagine why I was blushing but I could feel the heat rising to my face as I just shyly smiled in reply.

"My two men", the thought both embarrassed me and excited me.

The next two weeks were uneventful other than the fact that my nights with Bo now included conversation. I had anticipated a waning of our sexual desires but, if anything, it seemed to increase and I found myself anxiously awaiting my time with him. Don and I still made love a couple of times a week but his enthusiasm wasn't what it used to be and, frankly, neither was mine. He hadn't gone down on me since my first night with Bo and although I denied him nothing, he either wanted to cum in my mouth or finish in my ass.

I was becoming resentful. Anal sex was something that I enjoyed only occasionally, certainly not as a steady diet. One night when he tried to roll me on to my stomach and put it in my ass I became angry and pulled away from him. When he asked what was wrong, I replied angrily: