Encased Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaiunus
jaiunus
43 Followers

"Oh god, fuck yes. You're mine, all mine," he growled, and I let him think that, for the fantasy. I decided I wouldn't object to anything he said, because I knew come tomorrow I would be myself again. Even if he mentioned that forever -- I wouldn't want to spoil the illusion he paid for. After a moment, I slid onto it all the way.

"God, you're so big, Uriel."

"Ride it," he ordered, and as if by instinct I started grinding on his thick cock, picking myself up and lowering myself onto it again. He was putting his hips into it, holding onto mine like handles. He looked like he was desperate to cum, in need of it, so I started riding him hard. His eyes were closed in pleasure but his eyebrows raised in shock, and I started to feel that pleasure sensation deep inside me again, and-

"Stop, stop," he panted, then pat my side, the universal sign to get off, and I did so. "Doggy," he ordered, and I got on my hands and knees, desperate to feel that feeling again, desperate to please him and myself. Because I knew it -- I knew that we were now in sync. He got behind me and gripped my waist, tried to go slowly, but upon entering my perfect hole, couldn't help himself. He leaned all the way forward, an intense animal groan coming out. "You're so fucking tight. This ass is fucking mine. Get used to it, you little slut, you're here to stay," he growled, and started pushing in and out of me, and oh, how I wanted him to stay in me. He immediate started pushing up against the g spot again, and I gasped, again and again.

"Fucking say it, bitch, say you're mine." He started grinding into me faster, his rock-hard cock penetrating my ass as far as it could. I knew I was entirely reliant on him reaching climax to feel it myself, and I was in desperate want for it.

"I'm yours. I'm yours!" My body was in wave after wave of pleasure thanks to him, the pulses coming every five seconds now with every thrust of his dick, and I was on the verge of cumming, just as I knew he was.

"Forever, bitch, say it."

"I'm yours forever," I moaned, almost screamed, and that's when we were pushed over the edge. He both moaned in unison, hot pumps of his seed being planted deep within my ass, and I felt the most intense orgasm I ever experienced in my life. Those ripples -- they happened within seconds of one another, and after a long moment Uriel fell against me with his entire body.

"Mine, forever," he panted, and then fell to the side. But I was still in ecstasy, something beyond this orgasm that he granted me. I turned over and fell on my back, feeling as if I were being jacked off with my cock that wasn't there, and then --

"What's going on?" I asked, this intense second orgasm taking over my body, causing me to thrust upward. I wanted my cock back, I wanted something to grind into, but all I had was that flat crotch and these amazing tits. I grabbed those instead, squeezed them hard and moaned in absolute ecstasy while getting jacked off, thrusting into the open air. "What's happening to me?"

"You let me cum in you, so the transformation is taking over your body," Uriel said, eyes wide and affixed on me. "The spandex is bonding with your skin. The zipper is disappearing forever. These hips and these breasts are forming themselves to you. They're your breasts. That voice is yours and this doll form, it's yours. You'll never be able to take this suit off again."

"No, no! I want to be myself again!" I exclaimed, but his eyes were intense, and these ripples were happening just one, two seconds after one another. He grabbed my crotch, and under it I saw a small golden glow extending out of it.

"You're fucking mine now, forever. This suit has bonded with you. You're my little slut, my fuck doll." And the worst thing about it was that I wanted it. The jacking-off feeling faded but I was still thrusting with all my might, my entire body was into it. I would never feel my cock again, experience what it was like to be a man. These visceral sensations, the smooth, silky feeling of the spandex on my body, was permanent. These fantastic tits were permanent. I would never moan like I used to. Uriel held me down by my crotch and was now extremely close. "Say you want it. Say you want to keep it. Say you're mine."

"I want it!" I screamed, and with a finality, the spandex tightened to my form one last time, tighter than ever, and I came harder than I ever thought possible. Uriel grinned. I never thought my breathing would slow down after that, I never thought I would be able to reach some feasible stasis, but I did. He held my crotch down like it belonged to him, but after the finality of the moment faded, he became more caring for me. My mind was still racing, going into overdrive about what this meant for my future -- but beyond that, I was okay. There was a certain simplicity to belonging, absolutely and fully, to someone else. Uriel could, would take care of me.

"Shh, shh," he said lovingly, and after what could only be described as a panic attack, the sun came up. It was still the weekend. I let the bed suck me back in, and Uriel fell into a half-sleep against me, threw his leg over me and held me like he would a long pillow. "You're okay now. Rest, Adrien."

So I did. For a little while, at least. I would be his, wholly and entirely, to pleasure his every whim. His every fantasy.

jaiunus
jaiunus
43 Followers
12