All Comments on 'Enchanted Twelve 2'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
glynndahglynndahover 16 years ago
Oh, my!

What an interesting turn of events! And a great story, too. Well done, Red.

starrkersstarrkersover 16 years ago
Goodness!

If the plot gets any thicker we'll need shovels! :D Great stuff, Red.

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
The green eyed monster...

rears it's ugly head. Another surprising twist to the saga of the Princesses. Well done O' Flame Haired Leader. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The plot thickens...

The poor cobbler, forced to endure watching his love with another. Some of the princesses fear and loathe the night and some look forward to it, yet all need to be saved. However will the good cobbler save them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hey Red...

Just had a q kinda off the subject off line of YOUR wonderful stories (which I love by the way)

what happened to DK & her postings? did her publishing/ers run away with all of her stuff or what? One day it was here and the next it was gone. Still not done with Charisma's lineup and like I feel jippped or left on the edge of an O or something...

Do we get the pen name somewhere: please dont kill me for asking here. I looked other places but for lack of knowing who else to ask???

I really appreaciate your help and be looking forward to seeing what is going to happen to the Princess' next!

Marinetown,USA

The WandererThe Wandererover 16 years ago
Sorry Red

Can I refer the previous commenter to DK's blog on SOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous