All Comments on 'End Games'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how horrible

how horrible, did not make it past dying. what an ass you are

bgdick68bgdick68almost 6 years ago
It's a story....lighten up. Shit

Get over yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good stuff!

I enjoyed this story! A couple quibbles though - the dirty talk during sex felt like it didn't fit with the rest of the relationship dynamic. The son's half-Korean himself, so his white sailor act felt put-on. And Seoul, while relatively close to the ocean, isn't really a port town. Incheon is the port that's closest and it's an hour or so drive away. Seoul to Incheon is driving from Philadelphia to Atlantic City. That's pretty minor stuff though. Thanks for the fun story!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Stopped

At narcisistic. Stupid guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
really

At the homebody idiot;

A mistake by a non-professional author. Oh my GOD stop the presses. Too bad you stopped missed a good story dumass. Yeah I spelled dumbass wrongly dumbass. You think you are better than the author... right your own perfect story!! Again these are non professionals and a single mistake really.

Ignore the comment from this ignorant little man-- it was a good story.

JLCCJLCCover 5 years ago
Pretty decent

I'm really not sure about the seduction angle on the part of Sung. The up and down in attitude was a turn off for me. Then, I am a long way from the son's age. Personally, as she did near the end, I like the idea of ushering him out as a man, not a crying boy.

Technically, I noted a few verb tense changes, going from past to present. Additionally, you used 'seen' frequently where 'saw' should have been used. I forgive improper usage in dialog because maybe that's how a given person talks but you had it come from a couple of characters (Sung and April, I think it was).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.