All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 01'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Wildman28Wildman28over 10 years ago
AWESOME!

Loved it. Great story I haven't seen a story that has been this good in months. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Your off to a great start. Cant wait to read the next chapter

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

well done.....great start, excellent buildup, good character development......and good length chapter.......just hope you keep em comin with atleast the same or more number of pages per chapter as this one......will be waiting for the next chapter.....:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

good story. interesting cast, nice plot, good setting, good chapter length. please keep it going.

rjm2rjm2over 10 years ago
5 Stars seems right

I have truly enjoyed this. I am not usually into the sci fi part much, but am glad, I took a chance here. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good job

I'm glad I read your first chapter. Straightforward sex stories have their place, but you've taken the time and effort to produce a good story line and characters. I look forward to the next chapter.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 10 years ago
Love it

The story is great, the sex is great. Great start overall. Only one major oddity I noticed, a sentence on the first page: " Thus, when the clock was all there was in view, it mattered." I'm not sure if that's what it is supposed to say, but it threw me off slightly. All in all, good work. Keep it up.

rexbrookdalerexbrookdaleover 10 years ago
Nice

Wow, it looks good; great story. Five cheers.

Sunset_CloudsSunset_Cloudsover 10 years ago
Great!

This is a great first chapter to what I'm sure will be an excellent series!

I love how you've found the rare balance between plot, sex, and character development.

shuriken2012shuriken2012over 10 years ago
nice

good story but the whole magic/human Romeo and Juliet love story thing is kinda played out. its been done again and again and again. still like the concept though just minus that one little thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You know what they say about assumptions.

I was betting Annabel would secretly be some type of magic user after Chris's dragon powers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

This is a VERY good start! PLEASE continue.....soon!

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 10 years ago
Nice

Very Impressive first start...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The sex was so good, it turns guys into dragons!

ltpcltpcover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the awesome feedback

It really gives me a boost. Chapter two shouldn't be too far away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If the feedback keeps you writing...

Then feedback you shall get! Excellent story! Your profile has been bookmarked so I can better track when the next chapter is coming out and thus read it immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome news

"It really gives me a boost. Chapter two shouldn't be too far away."

I eagerly await!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great stuff

Well written and full of promise! Sex, sweeping plot, magic, dragons and a WELL WRITTEN INTRODUCTION, fantastic stuff (he puns intentionally and without shame) desperately looking forward to your next release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

WOW that was amazing. it is unfortunate that there are not a lot of sex stories as well written as this one. and i cant wait for chapter 2

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 10 years ago
Awesome beginning!

I just started your series; I am going to read the rest because of this first chapter. Great work so far...

rexspauldingrexspauldingabout 10 years ago
Incredible Introduction

You've succeeded in creating a wonderful beginning to a fascinating concept. Especially in very limited words. Each character is near instantly likeable, if not loveable, with enough depth and personality to be tangible.

I'm excited to begin this tale, just please please don't pull an Intrepid Fate on us and drop from existence before finishing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Start, Needs Anatomy Check

Here is a definition of where the hymen is located in the human female: "The hymen is a membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia, and is similar in structure to the vagina." The hymen is at the entrance of the vagina, not inside it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Although your contextual writing and character set up is decent, if not good, you are one of the worst dialogue writers I have seen on this site, if not in general. If this is to be a sample of your series, I'm not sure I'll be able to read it to its terminus. Honestly, I think you're too good of a writer to have dialogue this bad. I'll be reading your stuff, getting into the character motivations. Then, someone opens their fucking mouth and all I can think is "This fucking guy. THIS FUCKING GUY. You are RUINING your own shit." You. Need. Help. Read some Hemmingway, Follet or McCarthy. Follet is best for this type of writing. Examine the sentence structure of real people, how a person would say something. Also, get a better editor. The one you have is pretty obviously not doing their job.

observer7observer7over 9 years ago
"This Fucking Guy. THIS FUCKING GUY"...Well said.

That has to be one of the single most hilarious and entitled anonymous, nutless, sour-faced criticism I've read today. "This Fucking Guy" indeed...you described yourself well, Anon!

Let's take a look.

Quote: "I'm not sure I'll be able to read it to its terminus"

.....Terminus? TERMINUS? Who TALKS like that? Only the "I'm smarted than you and must show off without having the balls to have a way to contact me by giving a name" Anons, of course. Terminus! AHAHAHAhahahahahaaaa....! XD

"You. Need. Help. Read some Hemmingway, Follet or McCarthy."

OHHHH! Throwing out the BIG NAMES on an amateur porn site! And exactly WHERE did we stumble into an upper classman English Class talking to the author who was, unbeknownst to any of us in writing this story, actually going after a Masters in the Fine Arts, my boy? I must have missed the door. YOU need some serious help if you get this bent out of shape about someone having fun writing a story. Sad, sad, quasi-academic! :*( If you were so smart, you'd have known it was pointless to post something like this. Only opens you up to ridicule.

"Also, get a better editor. The one you have is pretty obviously not doing their job."

Oh? You want to volunteer your time, perhaps, for no payment and only to have people like you criticize a FREE enjoyment piece and tell you--without putting their money or their time where there big, egotistical mouth is--that they can do it better? Really. Ha. Show me. SHOW ME, you cowardly puckerface.

Go squeeze a saltine between your ass cheeks and spin around on a crowbar, you self-entitled freak.

observer7observer7over 9 years ago
Psst...

Didja catch the editing error, Puckerface? I hope it drive you up the freakin' wall! XD

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 9 years ago
great

the negative comments on this story are saddening, this is a great introduction to the series even with its flaws, but nothing is perfect, i truly hope you come out with more than five chapters for this story, this is my third time re-reading this story, its just that good

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
an intruguing beginning

you have my curiosity!

off to Ch. 02 with high hopes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Purple?!

cool story, but y is he purple?

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 8 years ago

Presumably because his race/breed of dragon is purple. Or, to put it another way, why *wouldn't* he be purple? :P

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago
second time reading it

and i still love the introdoction to the final chapter wish that the author would have writien more but it is still greatstory

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 8 years ago
Very good

Prime candidate for continuation.

Waiting to hear if I can continue or not.

JC

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 8 years ago
Work has begun to continue

Says it all

JC

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
Great!

I love the start of this series and hope it continues and hope Annabel stays with him and accepts him I am truly excited to see where this story goes thanks.

Timtom12Timtom12almost 7 years ago
I'm so happy you're back!

I'm just reading it all again because this series is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Pure awesomness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unbelievable

I can't believe I'm just coming across this story... It's amazing.... I just hope it's complete... Else my tiny heart would be cracked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Second time

This is the second time i'm reading this story it is just so good

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
wow

I am glad I found your stories. this was amazing and cant wait to read the rest of the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply Stunning!

I absolutely adore this story! This is my third time rereading it! Keep up the beautiful work!

grizxgrizxover 5 years ago
Another reread

It's 3:30 am, and I'm awake for the night. Looks like you might have added a chapter or two so I'm starting over at one again. It's just as good as the first time.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 4 years ago
Still a Great story

Re reading hoping for another chapter to appear when I get to the end. JT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just rereading, waiting for more

rovuzegrovuzegalmost 4 years ago

This has to be one of the best multi-chapter story arcs I've read on this site!

I just finished binging the series and am eager to see more! Glad to see that you are on Patreon and have signed on as a supporter to keep abreast of the progress toward your next chapter! Keep up the great storytelling!

JagnagJagnagover 3 years ago

This is my kinda story ... you got me hooked now to see who were after him & will they find out hes alive after all these years and will he take revenge .... what will Dee do now hes a dragon ??

Damn ... im enthralled :)))))))

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Endangered

This is a awesome series. I’d really love for you to make a continuation at the end of this series and let us see how their lives change as they get older and have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel its only just beginning so im undecided as to if i like the story or not, but i will say your writing is absolutely phenominal, even with the few slight typos (mostly just a couple missing spaces) it is some of tge best writing on this platform i've read thus far, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put this in the sci-fi and comedy section. I couldnt take this crap seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stop now if you're reading this, the story is unfinished and will never be finished. Don't read any further or you'll be heartbroken.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think the story is worth reading even if it is unfinished. Where else can you read about a dragon setting off a nuclear explosion on the moon? The author lets his imagination run wild in episodes like that, which is fun even if the main plot is unresolved.

SkrattiSkratti3 months ago

One of the best stories on Literotica.

Sadly, not finished, but nevertheless worth reading.

ClearmuseClearmuse15 days ago

Great first chapter, eager to keep going and following along!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES