All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 09'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 6 years ago
Good chapter!

Plot development, back to basics with Annabel and no additional brood members. Super!

TempestBainTempestBainalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

So happy to read both chapters can't wait for more good luck with future writing,but please don't make the brood to much bigger

SVDIP110SVDIP110almost 6 years ago
more teasing

do not add additional brood member, instead use some of them as an element to tease...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Suggestions

My only suggestion write faster 😀

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
Before I forget

I truly love Immi and want someone like her for my very own. Now, you have woven a great tale with magic, fantasy, science fiction and aspects of a thriller. It was great being able to read a lengthy story with these longer chapters and it's fantastic. I hope you are able to continue on and real life let's you release chapters in a reasonable time frame. You are very talented and could possibly get this published. If you do, don't forget your fans here. Thank you for your time and this very fun storyline.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
So...

... I get to the bottom of Page One and see that - after waiting all this time - I've been hit with NINETEEN whole pages of awesome! You rock!

By the way, he wants to 'ravish' Lillian, not 'ravage' her. Nit-picking, I know, but that's what we're here for and you love us for that. And we love you for ravaging us with 19 pages of pure happiness.

Yc2k1Yc2k1almost 6 years ago
Awesome

That was truly wonderful, having both chapters released one right after the other. I fear you might have spoiled us 😱😜.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent and imagination with us. This has truly become an epic tale. I can't wait for more chapters and will definitely be checking every other day, even though I know that realistically it will be at least several more weeks (if not longer) before the next chapter is done. Here is to hoping for a truly epic scene between Chris and Hailey, as well as Chris and Immi in the next chapter(s). I am not sure which one I am looking forward to more. Not to mention Chris and Michelle, plus all the alluded to emotional and relationship baggage Michelle seems to have. Seems like you are going to need at least another dozen or so chapters to do it all justice. Aww shucks 😂.

Keep up the good work and please keep your loyal readers up to date on your progress so we know that our wait is not in vain.

Good luck and thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2 Chapters!

What did we do to deserve 2 chapters released within days? Whatever we did, we should do it more frequently.

(I particularly enjoyed Lillian singing after Michelle agreed to join the brood, that was an unexpected bit of humor)

shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 6 years ago
:)

you are the best :)

SVDIP110SVDIP110almost 6 years ago
great read, 5 star well deserved

However this ends, that Hindi bitch won't leave my territory alive

your sense of humour is totally out of this world...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!

Another amazing chapter!

Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I only found this story a few days ago and just binged on all nine chapters, fantastic the best fantasy I've read in years. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Jhonaes351Jhonaes351almost 6 years ago
It just gets better!

Fantastic read. Keep up the excellent writing. 👍🏻👍🏻

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 6 years ago
Astounding

You never cease to impress with your writing. Can't wait to see the next chapter

DragonHeart90DragonHeart90almost 6 years ago
Thanks for the meal. 😋

Keep up the good work.

Enjoying your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really like this story. It's one of 4 or 5 I'm constantly checking for updates on.

But something bugs me; why isn't Immi a constant companion on these missions? She traveled from Denver to Alaska in the ether, so surely she could be a constant shadow companion for him, especially when he may be drugged. For that matter, why does she need a backpack to ride in to stay hidden?

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamalmost 6 years ago
Regarding Immi

She's two feet tall, naked, and has wings. She hasn't a natural human disguise like the others do, hence the backpack. She is from the ether, and not liked much by Beings. Basically, she is only there under Chris's protection. That's as far as I understand it, anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best

Such a surprise too; i hadn't expected a new chapter. Top quality story. Thank you ltpc. A pleasure to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great writing. Thanks that was great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YES ltpc

Thank you so much for the quick back to back chapters, it definitely moved you up in my top 5 writers even though I know or realize the next one will be a while.

this was so good and I cannot stress enough that I'm REALLY looking forward to chapter 10.

I'll keep my eye on your biography page for updates. Again thank you for a wonderful chapter.

TK

Animefan2929Animefan2929almost 6 years ago
Great stuff

Love this series. Just keeps getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I'm so glad you're writing again! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Still loving it. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes!

Fantastic series please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story! Not overloaded with sex, and has a collosal amount of action! It’s perfect! I can’t wait for chapter 10! Please release it soon! I can’t wait a year to know what happens next! I think you should add more with Claire and Petra.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkalmost 6 years ago
Still loving it

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Absolutely loved it! It was action packed and exciting all around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gobsmacked..!

LTPC..this is amazing. The way you've interwoven the characters n little snippets of something or the other to come up when you feel it's all getting monotonous. The goofy humour is also quite refreshing. You're definitely better than when you started n do hope you turn pro soon enough. You'd hopefully do good on that Patreon account. Wish ya best! TheDude.....!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Man I really wish you could turn this into a show or movie. It's awesome.

lastman416lastman416almost 6 years ago
Zombies...

So there’s zombies in Jupiter now? That might be a problem in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Utterly fantastic

I'm blown away by the quality of this series. I mean, yeah, I came here for the sex, but the story is good enough to stand by its own merits at this point.

Also, I'm not sure if you've read the Dresden Files, but this is giving me the same vibe as those books (in a good way).

DarthpimpDarthpimpalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant return

Great to see that this series made a return. I started reading it not long ng after chapter 4 was posted, and after a while kind of gave up on seeing anymore. I’m glad I stumbled across this latest chapter in the new stories section, and love the direction everything is going in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Graphic novel

i think this series is amazing and i am following with childlike nervousness like waiting for the next episode of a cartoon on Saturday. I hope this series eventually goes graphic or motion picture. Otherwise i can't wait to see what is next.

c50chrisc50chrisalmost 6 years ago
Continues to be a great story

It is nearly agony to wait for each new installment. I particularly enjoy how you create and distinguish each character, making them "real" for us.

You've brilliantly created a world we can believe in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE ltpc

Can you please give us a bit of an update every now and then?

We know you're very busy but I think it will raise your rating as a writer if you communicate a bit with your readers, even if it's just an update with where you are with the next chapter. We cannot wait for it but it'll help if we get little reminders every now and then.

Keep up the wonderful writing.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is perfection

I love your work and this story is so captivating that I find myself becoming a fan anxiously waiting for your next piece of work. I normally am not a fan of long stories but even with this one being near 20 pages it is a real page turner for me. I also wanted to express my enjoyment of how you managed to tie everything together with all of the characters and the ones who you don’t see a lot are doing something in the background most of the time which is something that most writers, I have seen, don’t do. The only thing that I would ask for is maybe a separate doc on this page that gives us the names of all of the girls because with the long breakers inbetween it becomes hard to keep track of everyone and thing. If you not I am fine with it it’s just a little cheat sheet that can help people. Also I love how so far non of the names overlap which makes things easier.

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
From ltpc's biography page

Thx for this update ltpc

09/06/2018 - Up to around 15k words on chapter 10. I'm going to try to make them more reasonable in terms of size from now on.

SSSSooooooooo looking forward to the next chapter. You're definitely still in the top 3 writers for me on LIT.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn!!!!!!!!!!

This story is good. I hardly can believe it. Anxiously waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Plot suggestion

Hey LTPC,

great work! The science makes it the story certainly special and makes the story richer. The erotica-story part is a healthy combination. A little downside (personally) is that Chris seems to be able to do a lot without training/searching/researching of his powers. He seems instant powerful, not just potential.

I hope it doesn't seems rude to request, but would it be possible to write about the vampire council? I would love to see the members starting to try to ensure their positing around the dragon by flattering, giving presents, trying to arrange a marriage between one of their loyal subjects and the still unborn child. To summerize, a little bit of ridicoulus, funny power play.

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
ltpc

Any news on chapter 10 yet, anxious to read the next part.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A-1 range

Jane's lists the fighter, with 4 drop tanks as having a combat radius of less than 890km, and a maximum endurance of 4.25 hours. The flight from Rio to Manaus is just a hair over 4 hours.

The unit may have a *ferry* range of over 3000km, but that is max fuel, minimum load (i.e.: no weapons/ammo). To make it, they would have had to refuel mid-air at least twice to carry the load out you suggested. That makes it more than 5 hours. Doable, but the time from tasking to strike was implied as a lot less.

Outside that, and the usual occasional stumbles here and there of the talented amateur, the chapter was quite entertaining, and even compelling. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Work

Can't wait to see the next chapter. This has been a great trip so far.

StaukerStaukeralmost 6 years ago
Ch. 10

I eagerly await chapter ten.

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
LTPC

You'll have to give us some feedback please, even though I'm an addicted follower you're going to drop some followers if you don't give a little bit of feedback every now and then, just to let us know how you're proceeding. It's part of keeping your followers addicted. I've read chapter 9 three times now waiting for 10 and I'm not rushing you, just want an update please.

TK

StaukerStaukeralmost 6 years ago
ltpc

Please man, I need my fix. I've been checking in daily for the last week, each time hoping that I would see that glorious number before my eyes: 10. Chapter ten, where are you? 😵

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
Ltpc

Thanks for this update

10/07/2018 - Up to around 25k words on chapter 10. I'm definitely not going to fit all the story I had planned for the chatper inside my 40k word goal. Therefore at this stage I'll probably cut the chapter short and release it at an appropriate point when I'm close to what I consider a 'reasonable' size

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Patience

Patience is a virtue. If you follow the trend of his previous releases I would expect the next 2 chapters out in October. Seems like 2 chapters every 5 months or so. That said, I find other stories to keep up with in the meantime. Tefler's main series is one, also Starlight Gleaming by TJ Skywind. It helps to relieve that itch for good stories. However, t's hard to wait when you're caught up with all your favorite series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I just read all of your stories for the first time over the past couple days, and I have to say that they are the most engrossing reads I've ever had the privilege to lay eyes on. I dont know if I could ask for anything more besides the next chapter out as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great chapter.

It's truly a great joy to be able to read such an amazing story. I will be looking forward to the next chapter.

SVDIP110SVDIP110almost 6 years ago
LTPC

Thanks for the update 30/7/2018

Good stories takes a lot time... And I'm against those little 3 or 4 pages stories. So, we know we have to have patience. These updates certainly helps.

Keep up the good work. And if anyone is being impatient, go to patrion page of ltpc. He updates regularly there.

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
YES ltpc

You're my hero if the story keeps getting better and bigger.

DEFINITELY one of the top 3 reads on here. Looking forward to read chapter 10

fitter469fitter469almost 6 years ago
THANK YOU

I found you because I read the comments on Teflers, "Three Square Meals" from a reader that asked what would be good to read while "jonesing" for the next chapter fix in that epic yarn. Somebody offered Etaski, and you. I have read Etaski and I love her work. Imagine my surprise when I saw that she has edited for you!!! You have a full on story to tell. It is a stand alone full on pulp fiction / graphic novel gripping. thoroughly captivating and entertaining piece of art. :)

I think that your tale, and the editors that you are using, are truly bringing the diamond that is your talent into a multi faceted treasure (perhaps tinted with a hint of purple).

The fact that you have created patreon account says that you think you can earn a buck or two. I believe that you can earn more then that. Tefler I think once said that when he was able to earn $2,000 per chapter, he would quit "his day job" and write full time.I think he passed that tipping point close to a year ago and I myself an proud that I made a contribution towards another computer when he needed one so he could continue. Tefler is now publishing his story (as yet unfinished) as E books,and giving us all @ 10 pages of... what? Song? Saga? entertainment? Dare I say nurture?Touch? @ once a month or so.

I want you to think about writing full time.

Also, Yes please, PLEASE, Add to your bio more often and let us know how your life is going, and how your work is progressing!!! If you need help, ask, if you need a shoulder, say.

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
fitter469

You're welcome, the more followers I can help rack up for good writers like LTPC the better cause then they feel a lot more appreciated and keep writing.

TK

TREK1TREK1over 5 years ago
LTPC

Thank you for the update, looking forward to chapter 10 within a week or so.

CANNOT wait.

TK

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
amazing

what a story, this is going to get good. how many familiars will he end up with. will he be able to kill Radek and the thing Radek has raised. this is one heck of a story.... more more...more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb story

Your descriptive style has me imaging as I read your story, as another reader said “ definitely a top 3 story”.

Thank you for your time, efforts and imagination.CqCPhn

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

I discovered the Endangered series about a week ago.. I have thoroughly enjoyed it this far and I am excited to see what comes next!

Very well written (aside from a few typos) and the plot has been absolutely fantastic, with just the right amount of — well, smut — thrown in! The tension between certain characters, the descriptions of characters and places, and the fluid details of the magic involved is exceptional.

Well done, Author! Keep up the excellent work!

TREK1TREK1over 5 years ago
YES ltpc

08/08/2018 - Chapter 10 is pending approval.

To all readers, it looks like by the end of the week we will be enjoying a new chapter and a bigger one as well it seems like

Thank you so much Ltpc.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
gift

i wonder what Reyla is going to do with her magic filled diamond?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"We came here tonight to cut out a little weed and instead learned that our garden is infested with them. Our work is just beginning."

Translation: we're going to have to carry out quite a few more "extrajudicial" executions (aka "murders") now...possibly thousands upon thousands of them. Because there are a lot of people with the power, wealth, and inclination to do similar things to what this poor bastard did... Chris is going to have enough blood on his hands to feed every vampire in existence for a very, very long time. At minimum, he's going to have to kill the people that the murdered guy entrusted with information to be released only if he was killed... Damn. This story just got *really* dark. How many elf children lived in that fortress he destroyed? Anyway, five stars as always, but I'm going to need to read something else to relax now.

I didn't like it when Harry Dresden committed murder, and I don't like knowing that Chris has committed murder by proxy, which is actually kind of worse. Instead of doing the job himself, someone else did it, while he wasn't present because he was "too ashamed" to face the man as he was murdered. Sorry "executed" without jury or trial, after being tortured and drugged for information. Because he had Chris (among others) drugged for experiments...which makes it okay for Michelle and Chris to act as judge, jury, and executioner. Oh, and he's rich, can't forget about *that* because obviously *that* is the cherry on top that makes the murde- sorry "execution" totally not immoral, unethical, unjust, or *whispers* ...evil... in any way.

ltpcltpcover 5 years agoAuthor
Anon. Yes, things get dark.

Yay, I get to have a comment debate. Exciting.

I understand that it's not morally correct to do the things that Chris, Michelle, and Lillian did. Yes, they executed a man.

Are you suggesting that it's okay for Patrick Riker to do what he did and get away with it? The justice system had already failed in his case. No one could be bothered to prosecute him for his crimes, precisely because he was rich and powerful. Real life justice systems fail in exactly the same way.

It's not like they just went in there and killed him without gathering evidence, even if it was by 'unfair' magical methods. The man hired people to kidnap and kill. I notice you don't seem upset for the men who Chris killed at the club shooting. Is that because they had guns in their hands?

Patrick Riker sent them there, he's more guilty of those crimes than they are, more of a coward too. Just because he ran away to a Mediterranean mansion and didn't go down fighting, doesn't make him innocent.

Change my mind. Seriously, I enjoy this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you feel that is dark and you need to relax after reading thst.

If you feel that is dark and you need to relax after reading that then you live under a rock and need to step out in the real world. Serious you must live in a bubble of rainbows and clouds. What that rich prick did actually happens everyday around the world as well as how he got away with it because of his money and power. Personally i feel what chris and the girls did and are going to do to the others is true justice. Why waste more tax payer money keeping a guy like that and those like him in jail for what 10-15 years in jail when they have already proved they cant fallow the laws like every one else. Just because he feels like he is specially or different from the common folks because of his money. And if you want dark just look at any number of the gangs of the world do everyday in citys and neighberhoods across the globe everyday. Not to mention the corrupt as fuck politicians and senaters. But let me guess you think they derserve a trial and jury and to just have there hand slapt and sent to jail for a handful of years. WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME! They dont deserve it they dont play by any sort of rules except there own. And they certainly dont show simpithy to any of there victems who they murder rape and torture. But then again going by your comment your probably just like that rich prick and come from money and have been treated differently your entire life because of it. And yes i know i suck at spelling. So you can save your little comments about that because thats probably the only thing you can come back with

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same person from last comment

Got to carried away on my last comment. Ltpc great story man seriously my favorite on this site not to mention one of the best on here period. Once finished you should really think about publishing this i know i would defenitely buy it. Anyway keep up the great work. Cant waite till the next chapter. Thanks for all the hard work.keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I enjoy your story, I really do. And I realize that it's primarily a sex story with plot, rather than a story than involves sex. But I guess I wish it had a little more character development? One issue I find with harem stories, is it's hard to develop these characters into more than shallow sex symbols. Even Chris is the same naive boyscout he was 9 chapters ago.

All In all it's a fun story.

bearminxbearminxover 5 years ago
Jesus!

Blood, mayhem, magic, and SEX! Everything I love in a good book!! When will you write the screen play??!! Seriously LOVE your humor, "bitch, I'm a Dragon" HAHAHA!!!!

I can't put this down, every paragraph is gripping! !! Gargoyles, my absolute favorite creature, hope Nyx is a recurring character.

ltpcltpcover 5 years agoAuthor
Bearminx

I'm glad you're enjoying it so much, thank you for the feedback on several chapters now. I do have fun trying to fit in little bits of humour here and there. As a little side note, be on the lookout for the occasional anagram while you read, if that's your thing.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 5 years ago
Rereading because of the release of the new chapter...

and during the part in the hospital bed when Hailey was getting milk all over him my brain decided that should be called Mookkake.

GadfiumGadfiumabout 5 years ago
Rereading now that Ch. 11 is out...

...and so glad I am. I think I'm enjoying this more the second read-through.

I took the plunge and signed up to add a little to LTCP's tip jar on Patreon, hopefully to give him the ability to devote more of his time to writing. LTCP is one of only three authors I contribute to on Patreon, but I believe the tip is well worth it. (See: https://www.patreon.com/LTPC/overview)

Looking forward to reading more. Thank you, LTCP, for your stories.

Gadfium

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'd have to agree

I agree with some of the comments, while you're great at writing and it's a fun story, it can feel disjointed, characters falling to the wayside and almost forgotten with how many unresolved plot threads are popping up.

And as usual Chris's good guy nothing is ever wrong complex can be frustrating, the old lady was a certified psycho experimenting on innocent people and he's like mmmmeeeehhhhh. Would have preferred single or duo plot threads play out and have more character development rather than several plot threads and almost no character development. Chris is the main character and hasn't changed at all from the first sentence of the story.

That being said, I do enjoy this story, I've been reading it since the first chapter was released years ago, I'm not critiquing it to be a dick, more out of love than anything.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
Finally had enough

Can't read this anymore. It started out so good then turned to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so what

I don't think a lot of people reading this story give a shit about what you like or don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmm

I think I love this story. Any chance we'll get more?

rovuzegrovuzegalmost 4 years ago

This has to be one of the best multi-chapter story arcs I've read on this site!

I just finished binging the series and am eager to see more! Glad to see that you are on Patreon and have signed on as a supporter to keep abreast of the progress toward your next chapter! Keep up the great storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is great

One strayed too close as the dragon reached the doorway and was cruelly dragged away from its brethren forever, the dragon's final victim.

I laughed so hard at this. I had to re read the paragraph twice... then I laughed again, this story is wonderful. I only wish it were an actual book so I could buy it, and keep it forever .

BotanicGoddessBotanicGoddessover 3 years ago
Magnificent!

ltpc, please ignore all the hateful comments. Those of use who love this genre and know superb writing when we see it, know that this story goes above & beyond amazing! Let the hate drive you to keep creating works as great Endangered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally

Finally a erotic story that doesn’t leave me feeling grimy after. And it’s Fucking Well Written to boot!!! Dam. Thanks.

amidja16amidja16over 1 year ago

Great story so far. Having a hard time putting it down.

Something that didn't quite make sense to me. While still bedridden and recovering he has the coordination and physical strength to take control in bed over a very powerful vampire and shag her silly after already going through several sex sessions with her where she was on top BUT tomorrow morning he's still not himself and is a bit shaky as he gets up and goes to meet the other members of the team.

Another one quite confusing to me is the captured researcher situation. The truth potion was already established as a means of extracting the truth and rending a person completely free of any and all inhibitions. Since Chris is a huge VIP for multiple groups in both the Being and human society, why leave his fate in the hands of the female Dr. Mengele? Why not dose her with the truth potion and have her spill her guts about what's in her toxin and anti-toxin, how to best counteract it, how to make it and everything else they need to know? From what I can tell she has absolutely no bargaining chips on her side except for the blatant security oversight the allow her with them not using all their trump cards. They can still employ her for her morally questionable genious later if they want. Why allow her to administer a secret substance into a VIP and risk her doing more harm, possibly prolonging his recovery or setting up some future contingency for herself? Makes no sense and is a huge needless risk.

DrakoWissaroDrakoWissaroover 1 year ago

This story needs its next chapter and to have a proper finishing end to it! Keep up the great work!

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Brilliantly well laid trap. This chapter has so much going on.

Loved the hobbit bit. That was adorable

The kids reaction to the ice cream parlor.

This story is such a treasure to read.

I love this site. I am very thankful to all you artists that share these amazing tales.

I got a lot of Brian Lumley vibe out of this chapter.

Not to mention nyx.

Be well and thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I truly like the humor that shows up. A few examples that had me laughing.

Perhaps his mysterious third heritage was pig?

"Where the fuck did Jessica Rabbit come from?"

and of course.....

"Bitch I'm a Dragon!"

Then one of my favorite interactions so far......

"Are you eating me?" he felt the hot metal of her gun barrel press into his thick neck.

"I'm trying to heal you," he rumbled deeply, stilling his forked tongue lest she take offence.

"Oh. Well then, as you were, dragon. I'll reload a few magazines while you're blocking my view."

I did also like that they actually did something. The secret mission to Italy, and this mission.

One small problem. Sam seemed to go from hesitant about Chris meeting Amy to inviting Chris to meet her kind of quick. If I saw right she (Sam) has been in town for two weeks? Seems fast to me, but it wasn't a big issue.

I also agree with Druggo. The hobbit part, and the reaction to the ice cream parlor was great. Too many writers would have just given a passive (If any) description to move things along. It was described and so well I could picture it.

Well done,

Buddy J.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If Chris can make a Maxwells demon he doesn't really need fusion. Those balls of his are perpetual motion machines all by themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hey man I like your story but please do not leave us hanging. You need to kick some bad guys butt and what about the vampires child?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When the entire population of the planet could fit into Texas, with the population density of New York City (not even Manila!) and the rest of the planet for food production etc... And we're already producing more food than that same population can feasibly consume... Overpopulation is *not* a problem. At all. Story rocks, just had to interject that.

ClearmuseClearmuse10 days ago

Fun chapter, nice seeing BIA in action and what that might really look like.

Nice meeting Amy too, and a Janet.

ClearmuseClearmuse10 days ago

Also looking forward to meeting Nyx again. She seems a very sad character, hope she can find friends.

This chapter was longer than several entire stories I've read here, amazing stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES