All Comments on 'Enduring Lust'

by stepjones

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Marvellous...

...story, your writing style is intelligent and literate and you conjure up really erotic images. I hope that you plan to post a sequel to this story - Mike is a wonderfully understanding husband to accept the lesbian relationship between his wife and their nanny, but after a while won't he want to have sex with Hayley himself, and how will Katelyn react to that? We need to know!

MainlinerMainlinerabout 18 years ago
When the cat is away

This was a great story. Well written and beautifully detailed. If this was a true situation I would hope that it worked. If it did he would be one lucky man, as I have always dreamed of being with or watching two women. Hope there might be another chapter.

ivy71ivy71about 18 years ago
Great ending

Just the right amount of plot & sex to make a great story. I thought it was very erotic that the nanny enjoyed eating the wife after she'd been with her husband. So many women look the other way when their husbands cheat. It's nice to read a story where the wife get's to have her cake and eat it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing!

I loved both of your other stories, and I didn't think that there was going to be a sequel to "Unexpected Lust", but I was hoping for one. Boy am I glad that many others loved it as much as me. I love this story, the plot, the passion that's in it, just great.

Please continue writing stories, you have the talent for it.

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lust Redux--Bravo!

"Unexpected Lust" is one of my favorite stories on this website. Thank you for a marvelous sequel--you have an excellent writing style and I enjoyed this story possibly even more than it's predecessor! I'm a sucker for a happy ending! Let's hear a lot more from you, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutely Incredible!

Your story was incredible. I am looking forward to a sequel. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nearly there!

yese, nearly there because, and I'm sure you deliberately wrote it that way, i can't wait for them to end up as a full menage a trois; hopefully teaching Mike how to fuck for more than a few seconds. He's so kind and considerate he needs some reward! what a thought to have the 3 fucking all over that house. Thanks for a great story - the greatest is yet to come or is that cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No way to threesome

I think its better the closeness and passion the two ladies have for each other. Its enough that her husband came to the understanding that he is okay with thier relationship and it turns him on. Adding him to their lovemaking would blow the story!

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLover 17 years ago
Hotter and More Exciting

In this sequel to "Unexpected Lust", Katelyn, the older woman seduced by Hayley, has rapidly developed into an adroit lesbian lover and now pursues Hayley's magnificent young body with the same intense lust Hayley has for her. In addition to their lust for one another, which is insatiable, they are now truly in love and fully committed to each other.

Unlike so many sequels, this one is just as literate, meticulously written and sexually exciting as the original. Stephanie demonstrates she is truly bisexual, when unexpected circumstances finally reveal to her husband, how ineffective he has been in satisfying her sexual needs. She patiently imparts to him the satisfying techniques she experienced with Hayley. At last mindful of her long denied sexual needs, he slowly and skillfully prepares her body, before passionately driving her to a powerful orgasm. Finally satisfied by her husband as she had never been before, she now enjoys equal fulfillment with her husband or her young lover, Hayley. Readers of the author's stories are captivated by the unquenchable passion of the two lovers, whose bodies continually crave sexual release. Now well past thirty and the mother of three children, Stephanie for the first time experiences sex purely for its exhilarating pleasure and the tender affections of loving partners burning with lust for her alluring body.

Perhaps the most sensuous scene in the story is when after a long nude swim in the pool, Katelyn mounts Hayley and positions her clit directly on the young nanny's fingers; "riding" herself to a powerful climax. Hayley experiences a thrilling arousal watching this older beautiful mother of three, excitedly fuck her fingers to such a powerful orgasm. After teasing and fingering each other in the shower following their nude swim, Hayley prepares Stephanie for the ultimate turn-on, shaving her pubic hair. The description is unsurpassed in its eroticism, as Hayley spreads the shapely legs of the submissive mother and sensuously rubs gel into her pubic hair. Each stroke of the razor is more sensuous than the last one. When she finishes, Hayley slowly caresses her lovers thighs and bald pubic area. The two lovers are now wild with lust and frantic for sexual release. Hayley finally "climaxes" their luscious encounter by "eating" Stephanie; just unbelievably erotic and stimulating. Absolute sexual excitement, no matter how many times you read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Temperature Soars in This Sequel

Uncontrolled desire and perpetual sex in this literate sequel.

shybutsexy36shybutsexy36over 16 years ago
Total Submission

The sexually denied wife now finds fabulous sexual gratification from her young nanny. The sex is steamy & and the two women are frantic for each other's body.

lipsticklover20lipsticklover20over 16 years ago
Wish It Was Me

Torrid lesbian sex. Impossible to read without touching yourself. Every woman's ultimate fantasy. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVE IT

i think i read this 3 times a week i can not get enough of it. i wish i had something like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sooooo Very Hot!!!!

Extremely arousing story of two female lovers in constant sexual heat. Magnificent.

femmetrishfemmetrishalmost 16 years ago
Nanny Cares for Mommy Instead of the Twins

Beautiful young Hayley finds a Nanny's job that requires she dress the children and undress their Mommy. The lesbian sex is torrid.

RachalCaronRachalCaronover 15 years ago
WONDERFUL

I've just read the Anonymous from Asia comment. Yes, you're entitled to your opinion. But why take the trouble to write something negative. And to give a zero score? That's sad!! Personally, for me the story, the sex, and the writing style were pretty much perfect. I just loved both stories - believable, tender and as sexy as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
believable AND hot!

What a hot story. Steph uses her writing skills to create believable interaction, erotic love scenes and wonderful, hot verbal pictures. I enjoyed the ending of the first story more than this one. I did like the tension when Mike finds out about Katelyn... tension that is present in Katelyn's, and Mike's life once Katelyn's and Hayley's secret is out. However, the second story ends on a too perfect, unrealistic note. I think that in real life there would be much more tension between the three, more pain as decisions are made and more conflict and confusion as each tries to understand the other three's point of view. As they - a little to much "hollywood". Otherwise, these two stories are hot! LOL, Chuck

LiveCatLiveCatabout 14 years ago
Fanbloodytastic!

What a wonderfully intelligent and erotic story. Really well written with such hot scenes I was a complete gooey mess throughout!

Am off to read the rest of your submissions immediately!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
stimulating but a bit unrealistic

The story as a whole was very stimulating, but in a real life situation, this would be considered cheating, its discriminatory in the sense that it promotes women to cheat with lesbians while men cheating on women is looked down upon. Plus even if a lesbian couple is most guys fantasy it does not mean a guy will understand his wife sleeping with some one else. I guess this in a sense like quite a few lesbian stories promotes cheating as long as its a girl on girl.

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Great story,like the "happy ending"

dont want to gush but I did while reading these chapters,well done

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Excellent story!

I couldn't think of a better way than the three of them fucking each other! Happiness all around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Heat Wave Continues!

Sensuous description of the burning lust between Hayley and Stephanie getting even hotter and truly becoming enduring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a Lesbian

They are not Lesbians...bisexual maybe but not Lesbians.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
no chance of, or need for, a threesome

he isn't even interested enough for an occasional twosome. I think he is actually relieved to find out he doesn't have to "perform" when he returns from his many extended sales trips.

How can you replace someone who isn't emotionally there?

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Wow

A truly great story!

Thank you

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No words.

I have no words to explain how well this story panned out.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Tranquility

The maturity of the male member of this triangle, demonstrates the way a great many people of our society have come to realize how much progression has been accomplished. In doing so it established the needed tranquility in their home. 5💥's

DebbieXDebbieXover 7 years ago
OK. Feel better...

Found part 2.

Thank you so much for it.

Debb

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

This series is by far one of the best I've read. Peter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't know about other husbands, but ...

... at the time when my kids were about that age, sex with my wife had gone downhill so far that she usually didn't want any, and I felt so inadequate, like I was incapable of pleasing her. Either I couldn't get it up at all, or I came so quick that it was just embarrassing and sad.

I TOTALLY would have accepted a Hayley into our lives at that time, without worrying about problems that could come up later. The problems we already had were bad enough to ruin everything.

I would have risked everything to see my wife with a love for life again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Phenomenal

Loved both stories. Great details and very sexy. Encore...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

very good overall. maybe too much time on their sexual times and not enough on her marriage would have liked a scene where Haylee watched the traditional marriage sexual coupling then "cleaning" her cum filled pussy

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

I'm glad Mike didn't freak out and was understanding. Is there any chance of a sequel with Mike watching Hayley and Katelyn making out and joining in if they feel comfortable about it? If not, this is an great ending to the story and I hope you write some more great stories soon.

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

I'm always on board for a nice polyamorous ending. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish it had a polyamory tag.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

I wondered how you were going to wrap it up...nice!

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 2 years ago

I’m glad I stumbled across these two chapters. I didn’t comment on Unexpected Lust but rated it five stars as I also rated Enduring Lust. I would have been broken hearted if their beautiful relationship ended. Thank you for such a lovely story. Now I’m going to check out your other writings.

okami1061okami1061about 2 years ago

To me, last line should have been:

Far up the beach, Mike smiled.

okami1061okami1061about 2 years ago

You can't put the polyamory tag on without giving away the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

Now this is truly a love story with a happy ending or beginning. Beautifully written and inspirationally satisfying seeing two beautiful women finally having the reality they craved for and now they are free to explore further than they could have rationally anticipated with such a glorious outcome. True love and understanding makes this story so captivating that more women by reading this story can be inspired to reach out for a conclusion in their own life and have an experience vastly criticize by the foolishness of many. Mike realized the true nature of his wife's intimacy and was able to share that love with her by giving her the freedom needed to restore life into a marriage of redundancy lacking passion. Many don't realize how important sex is in a relationship, it requires time consuming involvement. Sorry for the long comment but this story was awesome that I'll have to read it again. Thank you for an awesome love story.

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

Great storey, The ending could have been a car crash [not literally]. nice rounded love storey. My only criticism is the sexual clinches were getting samey but still good to read.

I may well attack another of your stories after getting over this one, cannot have too mush excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story desperately needs another sequel! I love that all characters in this story care for one another. That the husband and wife are not trying to tear each other down. I want to hear what comes next with these characters.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Please do a follow up with the three of them together ?

Pretty please !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More self-centered arrogant trash

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

A great ending to this story, even if it was a bit of a surprise!

Thank you

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 1 year ago

Good thing this is a fantasy cause your making out that she's in love with both the nanny and husband yet in real life ain't happening while you can have feelings you can't be in love with both at the same time plus she's going to have to make choice and pick but again this is a fantasy so with that being said it wasn't too bad you are like so many others though and can't quite figure out how to make the 2nd part as good as the first but I don't hold that against you you still need a better editor though this 1 is 3 ⭐ rating wasn't as good and it felt like it was hurried and forced especially there towards the end

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

A good story with an unexpected end! Usually someone gets hurt in these stories so to have them all end up together is really good!

Please write a third chapter with them going forward as a throuple.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dfficult one qhich mirrors a guy who had been previously married but then caught between rekindking rekationship with ex but having fallen for someone new..it rarely haopens to have bothand person in the situation must be brave..but she coudnt give the new person up and i feel ita where one heart curently is that matters

kbone1kbone18 months ago

WOW! This is a great story altogether. I wanted to thank STEPJONES for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

BEST TWO STORIES EVER!! PLEASE WRITE A 3RD CHAPTER, WOULD LOVE TO SEE KAITLYN AND HAYLEY GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous