All Comments on 'Enemy'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 8 years ago
This was a good story

This actually has the beginnings of a romance story, if you wanted to take it in that direction.

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 8 years ago
longer

I like it short and sweet, but I think this one could have been longer. The evolving relationship of the two lends itself to more descriptions I think. I would have stayed with you until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I liked it and it was a good start, would have been a great start but for the length.

NeoDiotimaNeoDiotimaalmost 8 years ago
Flirting with Shakespeare

Nothing better than two witty antagonists verbally sparring, trying to ignore their lust for each other. Like others, I think this story has a lot more room for witty repartee that drives up the erotic charge, that allows sparks to fly, sparks one of which finally sets off all of that TNT they have developed. Let Anthony and Clarice tame each other's shrew!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
A SPIN OFF ON ONCE A KING AND ONCE A KNIGHT

and its definitely not enuff:" TK U MLJ LV NV

julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Would very much love a continuation of this story. It's great as it is, just think it has the potential to continue.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
I like it, too

When a young couple has been sparring verbally their entire lives, it's not surprising to find some repressed sexual tension between them. Usually it never surfaces, but in this case, it did. Nudity alone will do that when you're eighteen.

By the way, do women ever get pregnant in Australia? Probably they do, since there's lots of children about. Since it was Clarice's first time, I kind of assume she was not using birth control proactively. As such, I'm surprised at her lack of hysteria one might expect to ensue after he came inside her. That might have added a nice touch to the story? She was on birth control and Anthony decides she was 'looking for it,' or she wasn't and Clarice gets hysterical giving Anthony the ability to be generous, loving and caring for the first time with Clarice, calming her down (or trying to), affection blossoms, and well, they've done it once already, why not a second time in the river? This time Clarice seduces Anthony...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous