All Comments on 'Enhanced Husband Ch. 05'

by newfield1981

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so fucking HOT! Even though improbable...Continue please...

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you ANOUNYMOUS! Yes very improbable.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

When is he going to impregnate Paul's daughters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

gwen could grow a monstrous black cock and impregnate the doughters herself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was enjoying this, then you lost me. In one part he says he doesn't want to forget who he was, and proceeds to do just that. In also find it remarkable that the scientist who invented the nanites didn't harness their power - instead it just took a hearbroken guy to try it

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

TO anon ,

Jimmy is currently struggling with staying true to his beliefs vs. now being an alpha. As far as why Dr. Landry didn't use the nanites the way Jimmy did?...remember Jimmy is not JUST a heart broken guy. He's computer engineer strait out of the military. The Dr. thought he put enough fail safes in place to keep things like this from happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for explaining. I guess I'm just uncommfortable with his attitude, but you write what you like. Your next story may be something I love or hate, but either way I thank your efforts & defend your right to post it.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

The last chapter lagged. Too much mumbo jumbo. I realize the story was over the top on purpose and I liked the revenge aspect much better than walking away after a quick shot at destroying the cheaters lives. Prolonged agony is much more satisfying. Pick another set of circumstances and write another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter was very interesting since you setup so many different scenarios and possibilities of which many could be spectacular stories. I also loved the idea of using a nanotechnology watch to be the extra memory which is something I would never have thought of. Still an awesome story.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

Ok newfield you turned the nice guy Jimmy into a monster. What did Pauls wife and daughters do to Jimmy? Why are you whoring out Heather rather than forgiving her and and returning her into a normal loving wife?

newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year agoAuthor

@laughdruid

This is a sci fi story. This is not a romance story. Read all the chapters and maybe you'll see things differently at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am wondering why Dr. Landry hasn't used his amazing nanobots for his personal use in a way similar to the use Jimmy is using his....or has he?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sci-fi It Is !!!!

I'm so glad I am not into this stuff (shit)

I'm hoping everyone that likes this gets their mind changed .

I feel it's Okay to be a little abnormal. I understand the story concept..

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

The incest stuff was a bit ew for me, I mean the daughters did nothing to your Hero(?) though the wife at least was complicit in allowing his actions though I am a bit annoyed had a similar concept(a couple of thousand words in ) but more I read a completely different story. Thax for that gave me a few ideas to add to my own donna if i will ever up load them though when i see how your writting campared to my scratches but i still enjoy doing it

newfield1981newfield198111 months agoAuthor

@DeanofMean following you now looking forward to reading your version.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilk9 months ago

I do love the series but he is becoming an arsehole. Why would he need money for a new computer when the nanites could upgrade his current one? Or even make a server farm for free. I really hope he starts breeding his sluts. I'd love to hear about them all getting pregnant together.

LynchjimLynchjim3 months ago

Yes yes yes many more chapters and many more spin offs please this is a kick ass story. I never read nanite stories before but now this and human evolution are two of my favorites now.

newfield1981newfield19813 months agoAuthor

@Lychjim

Thank you and I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I'm currently working on "No one to blame ch.3" which will include nanites in a future chapter but is mostly a do-over tale you should check it out next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

too much, too fast. Again, Jonny takes the easiest ways and getting mentally instable. He should remember his kindness and keep his hatred in check. The drastic changes at the men he's attacking are sure too obvious - and men in the etablished multi-million business world have the recources to investigate. He got the idey from an used pornmagazine so there are more people who know about nanite threatment. Surely some parts of the government as well, for obvious reasons. And they got experience with detecting, monitoring and fixing unusual risks. He can change his face now to different personas but still driving the same F150 truck with the same driving routeprofile and userprofiles. He still can be tracked by smartphones by network cell providers, logins and credit cards - if John Meyer, Andrej Sniegliczev and Anthonio Deviella are comming in the same registered car with same smartphone profiles and still using it in the same way as an different porson on the way back - or chanching inside the bathroom of an bar - this will attract an second look to the facial recognition systems of the government.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewfield1981@newfield1981
10/22/23 Okay folks, No one to blame ch2 is submitted and soon to be published. Enhanced Husband ch 7 coming soon. Enhanced Husband series has gotten some great feedback. but every now and again someone complains that 'Jimmy' is becoming the thing he hates, i.e. a cruel basta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES