All Comments on 'Enjoying my Middle-Aged Mother'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen3 months ago

Your stories make the taboo subject of incest so attractive! I particularly liked the twist whereby it was Charlotte who took the initiative and got what she wanted and needed. I find age difference sex very appealing, and one of my current lovers is young enough to be my son. I give this story 5 stars. I really did enjoy it.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14303 months ago

I enjoyed that. Thanks.

grammalover2grammalover23 months ago

Nicely written story, kept me enthralled all the way through.

bigsoftiebigsoftie3 months ago

I found this story on my wave length. I love mature women. I'm 52 now but older women are attractive and motherly. Great story, very arousing

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman543 months ago

Very much enjoyed this story. Keep up the good writing and very much looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A WONDERFUL STORY PLEASE DO ANOTHER CHAPTER TO IT

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

That was a very good story and I hope you continue it. 5 Stars.

WilliamBabcockWilliamBabcock3 months ago

Nicely written. Good work. I'm also familiar with Ludlow! 🙂

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good ending. And appreciate hearing about an aggressive mother.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An honest story about the amount of sex .... for 10 !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a beautiful and simple story about true love. Wonderful.

paul95337paul953373 months ago

I really enjoyed this story and look forward to continues stories.

Jimbo67230Jimbo672303 months ago

Really enjoyed, loving the sexiness

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Loved jerking off to it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Truly a great and very descriptive mom / mother story. An easy rating of five for me, because of the accuracy in describing a true mom's -- hairy mom pussy.

you said, "Her cunt, in the full daylight (I can almost see this) of my bedroom, was exquisitely pretty with neat labia and a thick, luxuriant and untrimmed bush. I found out later that she never trimmed it because she liked the feel of the soft curls between her fingers when she masturbated. The soft, light-brown folds of her labia were neat and parted. Between them was the pink interior, wet and shiny with her secretions. Her pubic hair extended down her perineum to the dark pucker of her anus, which was enchantingly ringed with soft, brown curls." A perfect and an age-appropriate mom description.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like how this story was told. The lead up to action encompassed by the fact that mom's thick cunt lips were perfectly adorned and complimented by her thick full bush of curly hair. I hope there is a second chapter. As I read over this one, I thought about some of the everyday moms I already know. There is ____ age 47, three grown children, and a teller at the local bank. No one would ever suspect that thick long haired black bush between her legs when she is counting out their deposit. Then there is ____, a cook at the high school. Dark brown and curly pussy hair. This story sounded realistic (A sexy mature mom having a hairy - untrimmed - full bush pussy) featured in a story that was well told. I rated it a five for the accuracy in describing every mom I know over age 34. Hairy, no bothersome stubble, or no second Fuck date until it grows back out. It really doesn't matter how much the husband pays me, sometimes I do it for free, but she is either hairy, or forget it. I am not getting poked and scraped and gouged by my mom date for the evening. Sex is supposed to be fun not irritating.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"This story contains anal sex and analingus so you have been warned." Good-o!! :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was good, nice when the male isnt self endowed with a 10 inch plus cock and comes like a fountain.

OI8U2OI8U23 months ago

Dads can peter out with age, so a mom and son are a perfect solution to their fucking needs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story an aging mom and a young son is very exciting you need to write more of this gave a 5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars!!! Such a fantastic story... Can not stop Re Reading this story.. I am looking forward to your Next Chapter

Windwalker57Windwalker573 months ago

I'm sorry to say I didn't like this story as much as some of your recent work. The sex was as well-written and hot as always, the lovers and setting well described. But this story was missing the buildup that you have in most of your stuff. Comparing this story to "Holidaying on Samos" or especially "The Lady Volunteer," there isn't the emotion and rising tension that makes the actual love scene more potent. Still three stars, but not up there with your longer one-offs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story sex between and aging mother and son are the stories I like most you need too write more of this story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved every word of it, had a similar experience in my late teens with my aunty.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome loved every part of it you should write more of this story 5 stars

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind9about 2 months ago

Well done. The story flowed in such a believable way, that it made sense that the son would of course satisfy his mother's every sexual need and desire. The progression was powerful and the ending was perfect.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo6225 days ago

One great read

Coochielover71Coochielover713 days ago

Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous