All Comments on 'Enjoying My Sister and My Stepmom Ch. 02'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Payment time

Time for Mommy to get her reward for being good and get to enjoy Cynthia's tongue. Surely Cynthia didn't think the massage was free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Add the aunt

More please

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

he needs to make out a will and see a finacial planner to pay this crap out for him so they cant lie about the charity or other stupid shit.

goaly08goaly08over 9 years ago
wow

wow just like the first part this one was a great read. cant wait for ch. 03 to come. im guess long term your gonna have him get them pregnant. if not there's an idea.

ChrispeChrispeover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the first two chapters, I do hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh mmm yea

I really hope there is alot more stories coming from you, can't wait!!

undead4everundead4everabout 9 years ago
excellent

its very clever how you kept the story going and how he got his revenge on his sister how his mommy helped out was brilliant, i have a feeling that there is going to be a three way happing with mommy and dear sister. But hey thats just a just a guess and i agree with goaly08 them getting preg would be something else as well. Happy writing.

timlaudertimlauderabout 9 years ago
Bought

Cool story!!!! To the author: All women can be bought, all of them are sluts. love means nothing to you................

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the premise of the story is based on payment for services rendered

The women understand they are to perform (whether they enjoy it or not) certain specific sexual acts in order to benefit financially. Housing, Food, professional/educational, tuition, memberships, fees, etc.

He is a John

Their are Ho's

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
When is Chapter #3

Back at college with Lucy and Mommy coming for Visit's. and maybe Mommy can point out to sister that the cousin could be their true competition for the Golden Goose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five

devilishly erotic, thank you sammbeltt (spike)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

unwillingly pregnant would be nice

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
it started off not so great

The whole series started off not so great with him forcing and blackmailing them into sexual favors but during the story well at least the step mother started to enjoy it and eventually she and him grew close while the sister started to enjoy the sex she is growing apart from him well further than before

nashman1000nashman1000over 8 years ago
Another chapter, please!

As stated by another poster - I am anxiously awaiting chapter 3. I really enjoy the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please have Mommy and Cynthia both dressed in the garter belt and stockings for a New Years Eve threesome where they are eating each others cunts, while he takes turns fucking them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sex with Step Mom is not really incest!

Sex with Step Mom is not really incest!

Why not the real mom?

Do you have a personal guilt complex of some kind about using a real mom in the story???

blackswordblackswordover 8 years ago

Great chapter but it fell unfinished.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Yes

Good job, well written

I would love to experience this

Contact me at phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great but incomplete

hop you're working on a chapter 3 at least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story, just feels like its begging for MORE!

I agree with every one on this does not fell finished and almost demands more, do either of them or even Lucy fall for him in the end... or another random lady joins and tries stealing him for her own cause.... So many options and it just feels so open ended it almost feels like something died. (other than the father) So please continue the great story to end with a ending that closes it please, otherwise you'd leave me feeling wanting..

As to his real mom you must have missed his mom died when he was young, and dad remarried soon due to her looks being so nice and all. Told about how and when his sister became so focused on hating him along with "Mommy" at the start of the first chapter.

KIA

AryaTheSuperstarAryaTheSuperstarover 7 years ago
awesome story. waiting for next chapter

It is an awesome story and I would like to know how it ends so plz confine the story and post the next chapter as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why not his real Mom ??

why does it have to be "step Mom" and not his real mom?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hm.

Not much of a story then you took it anal. There's a category for stories that go anal you know. Use it.

The old fart.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Now

That Cynthia, Mommy & Lucy have been trained. he should have his Sister come back for Spring Break. and have Lucy there to get the two together. as well as Mommy and Lucy & Sis in a threeway . Also keep Mommy thinking she is being watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOO FUNNY

man whore rapes three scum of the earth sluts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happens in the Spring Break?

It is a really good story and can't wait for the spring break installment with mommy and Lucy visits during term. Roll on chapther 3 please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lust

Äitipuoli jäi leskeksi vähän aikaa sitten. Olin 18 ja äitipuoli oli 40. Hän on seksikäs nymfo. Nussimme paljaalla koko yön.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I love this story and hope there's more. I'd love to see Mommy and Lucy get pregnant and maybe Lucy will bring her mother in on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn you’re naughty

Fck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

One of the best I've read. Hope you get to writing a chapter 3.

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
Another few chapters would be nice

There are some that seem to think adding a battalion or two more characters makes the story better. On the other hand, I believe that keeping the number of people manageable makes for just as good a story and is a lot easier to remember what relationships everyone has along with who is doing what to whom. Thanks for a really enjoyable series, so far.

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 4 years ago
I really liked it

If there is a chapter 3 Billie needs to do some studying up on either hypnotism or dominance and submission and turn those 2 bitches into his submissive slaves that will do anything he tells them and worship him while doing it. I think that would be fun until he finds 1 or more women he actually likes and that want to serve him in any way he wants then he can give his mommy and sister a small settlement and cut them loose.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Good read. Look forward to a ch.3 hopefully in that Billy will dominate and punish those two bitches and hopefully get some type of relationship with Lucy where they at least Dom the others together.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkalmost 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. I'd love it if he got "Mommy" and Lucy pregnant. And maybe Lucy could help him dominate her mother and maybe even get her pregnant too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story but Not Complete

Really enjoyed the 3rd Chapter, just like the two preceding, but again feel it won't be complete until Billy knocks up both his step-Mom and his Sister. and I like the idea of a recent reviewer that in the process of this, and their pregnancies, they become totally dependant on him and responsive to his his Direction, even without further Bribery. Then finally, there is Lucy to attend to, and she could easily become his full-time wife. Thanx again for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good comeback

when the sister referred to the son/brother as a f****ing bastard would have been. Well, if I am, you are as well. You were born first and as we have the same parents, if I'm a bastard you must be also. As we are both f****ing one another, what can I say?

That is one term that should be abolished. The child of unmarried parents had nothing to do with his/her conception. Maybe, it's these parents that should be called bastards, except in the case of rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved this

But I disagree with others that 'Mommy' and Cynthia should get pregnant. I don't get the obsession some readers have with getting moms or sisters pregnant, more than any other characters in other stories. It's kinda creepy, really, when you think about it, perverts reading porn about incest and fantasizing about bringing kids into it. Super creepy. No, pregnancy in incest erotica should not be allowed. We're all perverts in our own way, but a line should be drawn when it comes to these weirdos.

dougloiddougloidalmost 3 years ago

I enjoy the back story you provide to add depth to the characters and story.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Five*

Great to read a backstory and some characterisation.

A further adventure with Lucy at college might be interesting.

Thank you for posting this interesting and illuminating tale, I enjoyed your writing style and appreciate the preparation work that you have undertaken.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Well all right then! I'm not crazy about getting fingers up one's bum but hey, it was still an incredible read. Its been some time now since the submission of this 2nd chapter so I hope chapter 3 will be available soon. I love the mommy character. She is without a dought a conniving woman, but she is also intelligent and very pragmatic. In my mind, I can see her falling for her stepson and returning her feelings for him. While there is an enjoyable future with his cousin Lucy, and maybe continued tryst with sis, I'm rooting for a long-lasting relationship with stepmom and babies, but that's just me. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story but found the extreme repetition of the juvenile word "boner" to be distracting almost laughable at times, it really detracted from the sexual descriptions which would have been fine otherwise. Additionally the word "teats" should be reserved for descriptions of farm animals because it's not a sexually attractive word at all.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Too bad this tale was never finished, no resolution on Mommy's challenge of the will. Story is unfinished. Anon 1 year ago mentioned a chapter 3 but yet there is no chapter 3, where is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love for more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems as though the author is about fifteen years old. The repetitive use of the word 'boner', capitalizing 'Will', and other awkward things are just the beginning. The entire story is ham-handed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goo story. Expensive pussy though. He could have got more fucking st his college. I font blame for fucking them though.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

An other unfinished project,, boner is like a elementary school words ,,, expensive pussy for what he got,, if it was me I would of been pissed at what mom was doing while he was away and cut her down to the bare minimum of money till she got her bitchy cheating ass under control,, and the sister would be so much worse off for lying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great!

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Not as good as chapter 1, a bit boring. Mom and sister are still sluts, no signs of affection, just a long non-consent story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why pay all this money for these traitorous garden tools? So confusing this just seems like a long long long way to go for a noncon story

upyoursixupyoursix6 months ago

I know you stopped writing but you're dates are all over the place in these stories. Like ages and body measurements to start

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilk6 months ago

I love the story and I hope there's more. It would be so hot if Mommy and his sister got pregnant and his cousin talked her Mum into letting him breed them both to sweeten the deal.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Whole lotta raping' going' on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous