Enreek Batu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how did you sleep last night" I asked?

"Just fine my friend, just fine. I did have sexual dreams, though."

"What kind of dreams Reek?"

"Sexual dreams, about your mother and your sister. I think I am a bad man to have such thoughts about such good women, especially when I am a guest in your home."

"They would both be flattered to know they had that effect on you" I said chuckling. 'It really is a normal thing for men to have sexual dreams. Don't worry about it."

We did go running that afternoon and had such a good time going through the neighborhoods I normally ran through alone. We got back to the house to find mom and Chrissy in fine form, giggling like teenagers. "I hope you're not too tired from running" she said. "Why don't you shower first, Enreek?"

Mom had put her thick red hair in a beautiful French braid that went halfway down her back. She was wearing short shorts and a halter top. Her breasts were pushed up with plenty of cleavage showing. She was drop-dead gorgeous! For once, Chrissy had deliberately dressed down, wearing a large shirt over sweat pants. I slowly came to the realization that they were in cahoots, and had planned the seduction of Enreek.

After Reek had his shower and I was taking mine, I decided I was hoping Mom would "get lucky" tonight. I remembered how desperate her voice was, begging for Enreek's black penis and fertile seed.

We had subs for dinner, each person assembling his or her own from a large platter of cold cuts, vegetables, and condiments. Mom and Chrissy had changed the seating so Mom was between me and Enreek and Chrissy was in the chair Mom usually sat in, closest to the sink and refrigerator. Mom would occasionally bump into Reek and sat so close to him their thighs had to be touching. You go, girl, I thought to myself!

Chrissy was way over the top, holding up one sub roll after another, saying "Not big enough." and "gotta put some meat in this". Chrissy and I were drinking wine but I noticed that Mom wasn't. Enreek had decided he wasn't drinking either.

We were up late again, having a great time telling jokes and stories. Chrissy gave me a look and a nod meaning we should get lost and leave Enreek and Mom alone for a while. We quickly cleared the table and moved ourselves into the living room leaving the other two alone.

"You think you're pretty clever, don't you, getting Mom in bed with Enreek?"

Her Cheshire cat grin told me she did. Without saying a word she just stretched her arms over her head, arching her back, and thrusting her breasts forward. Turning her body towards me she pressed her breasts against my arm and leaned in close to my face.

"Mom's getting her needs taken care of, how about you? What do you need little brother?" She brought her hand behind my head and drew me to her, opening her lips and closing her eyes. I was caught by surprise but only for a moment, returning her kiss. We went right back to that day in her bedroom, learning how to kiss.

She broke away and stood up, holding her hand out for mine. "Come on, little brother, it's our time now." I put my hand in hers and let her pull me up and off the sofa. We walked past the now empty kitchen and paused for a moment in the hallway at the top of the basement stairs. We could hear muffled moans coming from Mom's room. With another big grin she started down the steps with me in tow. At the bottom of the stairs she leaned back and spun me around her letting me fall back on the futon. She was instantly on top of me and locking lips. Just as before, she lowered her vagina onto my hardening cock and began a slow grind. I had to stop her so I could unbuckle my pants to free my cock.

Chrissy undid the buttons of her shirt and wiggled her tits in my face. They were magnificent, perky, turned up tits. My hands went right to them, thumb and fore fingers of each hand gently pinching her nipples. She moaned her pleasure and started to hook her thumbs in the waistband of her sweatpants. I helped her slide them off of her sweet cheeks and then rolled her off of me, reversing our positions. With me on top we were able to get her sweats off with little effort. I gently stroked up and down her labia and then found her clit. She lunged against my hand, all the while never breaking her lock on my lips.

Her free hand found its way under my pants waistband and around my straining dick. With a gasp she broke our kiss and sat up. Letting go of my throbbing pole she pulled my tee shirt up and over my head. She then slipped the rest of the way out of her shirt. I was transfixed by her gorgeous breasts suspended in front of my face. They were a nice size but tight to her chest with no sagging at all. When she reached up and behind her head to undo her ponytail her breasts were thrust out even further. Her long, thick copper blond hair fell down around her shoulders and cascaded over her breasts. I lowered my gaze to her taut stomach and lower. I instantly fixed my gaze on her beautiful vagina. She had just the lightest bit of curly red hair above her mons and petite, pink labia below.

I brought my face down to her pubes and gently nuzzled them. She smelled sweet and musky at the same time. I stuck my tongue out and drew it along her pussy lips from bottom to top. She shuddered and brought her hands to the back of my head and pushed my tongue against her clit. It was small, but very hard. I began tracing her labia again and again, with slow, deliberate strokes. Her breathing became ragged, punctuated with gasps. Her hips moved involuntarily, lurching up against my face and then falling back down on the bed.

Suddenly her hands grabbed my hair and held my face still against her juicy cunt while she gasped and bucked wildly. I was fascinated by the intensity of her orgasm!

I had a huge hard-on and desperately wanted to jam it into her hot juicy cunt but I held back, allowing Chrissy to come down gently from her massive orgasm. I moved up and placed my knees on either side of her waist and began sweetly kissing her lips. She opened her mouth and invited my tongue in and gently kissed me back. I had no doubt right then and there that I would never love any other women as much as I loved her.

The length of my rigid penis was against her swollen pussy and ever so gently sliding up and down as we kissed. "Oh my dear brother, how sweet you are! Roll over!"

I rolled over onto my back and watched as she reversed our positions, her facing me with her knees on either side of me. She stroked her wet vagina up and down my cock simply by tilting her pelvis up and forward, then down and back. "Do you remember when we did this years ago? I've been dying to do this to you ever since." She whipped her hair forward and over her head, making a tent over my face. Her hair smelled so good and excited everywhere it touched my skin.

As if to answer her question I raised both hands to her breasts. I cupped my palms and rubbed them against the sides of her tits and gently tweaked her nipples with my thumbs and forefingers. Her head fell back and she let out a gasp and then a low moan. She began raising herself off of her knees and onto her feet, lifting her pussy up high enough to bring my swollen cock head in line with her vagina. She took her hand and grabbed my shaft and moved it forwards and back along her swollen pink labia and lowered herself onto my dick. My glans is very large, larger in diameter even than the base of my penis. It took her a few moments of stroking across the entrance to her pussy before she got it in. She inhaled sharply and paused, letting her tight pussy get used to my girth.

I began to raise my hips to speed up her impalement but she pushed against my chest with her other hand. "Not so fast, cowboy" she said, I'll need to go slow at first. You're just so fucking big! I did as I was told, holding still as she would lower herself an inch, pause and then advance another inch. She got halfway down on my pole and then lifted herself up again, exposing all but my plum sized cockhead. Back down she slid again, this time gaining another inch, then pausing, then another inch.

I was going crazy, watching my glistening cock slowly being devoured by the most beautiful pussy I could ever imagine. Her cunt lips followed every contour and vein as they approached bottom. The light was behind me and reflected off of her glistening red curls. I knew I was going to shoot my cum in her pussy and imagined her becoming pregnant with my baby!

The second her cunt lips bottomed out I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled her body close to mine and rolled her onto her back. I took a moment to savor being entirely in her vagina, our pubic hair mingling. Her eyes were open and staring into mine as she began tilting her pelvis against the massive pole deep inside of her. I began slowly withdrawing and then returning, her pussy a tight sheath around my pole. I soon found my stroke, pulling almost eight inches out and then forcing it back in. Chrissy matched my stroke with her hips, spreading her knees far to the side giving me full access to her red hot pussy.

Our eyes were locked on each other's as we consummated our love for each other. She was absolutely glowing, her long copper hair reflecting onto her face. I felt her breathing quicken along with an increased urgency in her hips. I felt my own cum collecting in my prostate and knew I would soon be shooting my love seed deep into her.

Suddenly she pulled me close against her fabulous breasts and made a series of wild bucks against my pelvis, as if to drive me even further into her. I felt my seed rising and the start of my own blinding orgasm. I brought my arms under her and across her back and held her tightly as I made my final thrusts, my ejaculate slamming against the walls of her vagina. She wrapped her legs around my ass, locking me deep in her, while still rocking her pelvis back and forth grinding her clit against my pubis bone. We were pressed against each other, I brought my lips to hers and we kissed long and deeply.

I brought my left arm out to roll us over, still tightly pressed against each other, but now with her on top. She let out a long sigh of contentment and laid her head on my shoulder and relaxed. We stayed like that for some time, our breathing perfectly in sync.

"Oh my dear sweet brother, I think you shall be my husband instead." I had never thought this far ahead but obviously she had.

"What about Mom?" I asked.

"She'll just simply have to learn to share you, that's all."

I puzzled over her statement, unable to figure out what she meant. "I don't understand. What are you saying?" I asked.

"You and Mom are "in love", too. You don't know it but she does, she just can't admit it."

I pondered that last bit for a long time. "How do you know all this? I mean, I know we all love each other but I'm just now realizing how much I am in love with you. I'm even fantasizing about us having babies".

"Really? So soon?" She was obviously quite amused. "Well now I'm quite flattered, knowing I'm more than just a good fuck".

I tried to put all the things I wanted to say to her in a kiss that would leave no doubt how much more she meant to me. She kissed me back, affirming all that was in my heart and in hers.

The rest of that night was spent alternating short naps with more love making. It seemed we would both wake up as if on cue and gently ease into more intercourse. Each time we climaxed we would both feel my ejaculate shooting into her and think about the new life we would create some day.

We got out of bed early and pulled our clothes on before going upstairs. As we came out of the basement and walked past the kitchen we saw Mom sitting at the table. She looked very tired, but not in a bad way. She raised an eyebrow as if to ask what we were doing, both of us in the basement together all night.

Chrissy ignored the question and asked "Where's our Mr. Enreek this morning, did you make him a man last night?"

Mom could only blush and take a long sip of coffee. I could see her smiling, though.

"Go take your shower Kyle. Mom and I need to talk. And don't be long in there, there will be three more needing showers after you."

I did as I was told, thinking once again that Chrissy was way ahead of me. I knew that Mom had spent the night with Enreek, fucking each other's brains out, but she must surely also know that Chrissy and I made love too.

I found myself feeling jealous of Enreek and didn't understand why. I knew Mom had fantasized fucking him (did I ever!) and I liked him as a friend and trusted him. Maybe Chrissy is right -- I do love Mom and want to make love to her, too.

As I picked out the clothes I was going to wear I allowed myself to fantasize making love to my mother. I imagined her naked, her enormous tits in my face, my lips on her nipples. I pictured her bright red curly pussy hair, glistening from my saliva and her own juices. I was instantly hard again and started stroking my cock and remembering how good it felt to thrust my big cock all the way into her, making her cum hard. In just a few minutes I was again ready to shoot my semen, but this time I imagined making a baby in my mother's womb. That thought pushed me over the edge, cumming hard into my other hand. I wiped myself with my tee shirt and made my way into the bathroom, clean clothes in hand.

After my shower, shaved and dressed, I sat in the kitchen drinking coffee waiting for Enreek to wake up. It was nearly an hour later, after mom and Chrissy had taken their showers and gone outside "for a walk" that Enreek made his way into the kitchen.

"I am in love with your mother and intend to marry her". He was almost giddy with delight.

I smiled and said, "You can wait until after you graduate and have a job, you know."

He pondered that for a moment. I had started making him a cup of tea, his morning drink.

"Pamela is so beautiful. We made love the entire night!" He leaned in close and said "I feel very different now, Kyle, I am feeling very much like an older man."

I handed him his cup of tea. He had suddenly become very pensive. "Where is your mother? I want very much to speak with her."

"She and Chrissy went for a walk." They'll be back before long. You should eat breakfast and take a shower. I want to go running again this afternoon."

I set out bowls, boxes of cereal, and milk. Just like me, Enreek enjoyed a bowl of one type of cereal and as soon as it was eaten we'd pour another bowlful from another box. We had corn flakes, then Cheerios, and finally a granola cereal. It was all carbs, just what we would need for running a good six-plus miles.

Enreek got up and headed for the shower. I cleaned up the breakfast dishes, poured another cup of coffee and waited for Mom and Chrissy to return.

Mom now knows that Chrissy and I slept together last night. I was sure that Chrissy had enjoyed the sex, maybe as much as I had. But what does mom think? It had really upset her to `accidently' have sex with me! If Chrissy hadn't stepped up and done the thinking for both of us it might have damaged our relationship forever. So why wouldn't it be upsetting to Mom for me and Chrissy to purposely have sex? Incest is incest, whether with your mother or your sister.

This seemed different, though. I really love Chrissy, the way I should love another woman. I wanted to constantly touch her, hold her, drink in the smell of her hair and skin. I wanted to plant my seed in her and make babies.

I was feeling myself getting hard again when I heard the door opening and the sound of their voices. They seemed awfully giggly, like two little girls, not women. They quieted somewhat as soon as they saw me sitting on the sofa.

"Get up, you uncouth man" my sister said to me jokingly, "you should stand whenever women enter the room!" She held out her hand to pull me to my feet. I let her get me started and bounced up onto my feet. Rather than step back as I stood, Chrissy stepped forward and embraced me in a powerful hug and planted her lips firmly on mine. She tilted her head to the side and made a purring sound in her throat. She held me close to her entire body, her breasts, stomach and legs exciting my body. Her thigh found my cock and rubbed against it by shifting her hips from side to side. Blood began to flow into it.

I was wondering what Mom was thinking about this overtly sexual behavior when I felt her hand on my back. Chrissy broke our kiss and slid to the side. Mom moved right along to take her place and wrapped both arms around me. Her eyes were sparkling with energy and looking directly into mine. I wrapped my arms around her gently, tentatively, aware that my cock was still growing, now against her leg!

She smiled at me, then closed her eyes and stood on her toes bringing her lips to mine. I surrendered completely, letting my lips come to hers as if they were magnets. We both gasped at the pure sexual pleasure of our bodies touching, our acceptance of this lust we felt for each other, the red hot furnace of her vagina pressing against the white hot iron in my pants.

I reached my hands up and into her thick hair, pushing her lips even harder against mine and started a slow side to side grinding of my cock against her pussy lips. My cock was now fully engorged and extended.down the leg of my running shorts, the purple head now exposed. I didn't care, I wanted to touch all of her, taste all of her, lose myself completely in her.

"OK kids, that's enough" Chrissy said. I broke our kiss and stepped back slightly, not yet breaking the embrace. Chrissy's done it again, I thought to myself. She's managed to break down that natural barrier that keeps mothers and sons from having sex.

"You sure know how to let a girl know you like her" mom said. She had a lecherous grin on her face and her eyes were now focused on my rock hard cock sticking out of my shorts. "Poor thing, you're ready for action, aren't you?" Then she shocked me by rubbing her hand down the entire length of my cock and rubbed a finger across the opening, catching a drop of precum. She brought it up to her lips and tasted it, her eyes once again locked onto mine. "Mmm," she said.

Chrissy stepped up and kissed Mom on the cheek. "You go find Enreek while little brother and I catch up. Mom did as she said, turning once to blow me a kiss.

My eyes were full of questions even though I hadn't found my voice yet. Chrissy smiled like a Cheshire cat and beckoned me back to the sofa.

"Surprised?" She was terribly pleased with herself. "Mom and I had a long talk this morning. About you and me, her and Enreek, her and you -"she leaned in close and took on a more serious look. "Yeah, you and she have had a thing for each other for as long as I can remember. And neither one of you was really aware of it. I could see it, every minute you two are together it's as if the rest of the world becomes a little less important. Now here's the weird thing --".

I couldn't imagine what she thought was more weird than me and Mom being in love with each other.

"- It's the same with me and you. When we're together we're truly in sync with each other. I've watched you with your buddies and out in public by yourself. You're quiet, almost introverted. With me," a big pause now, "or with Mom, you are a different man."

I was trying to remember what I was like around my friends and how I felt around Chrissy and Mom. I had imagined it was just normal family love, security, intimacy.

"So what does this mean?" Am I a pervert for lusting after my sister and my mother?" I had already reached that conclusion.

"Yeah, maybe. Well at least a lot of people would think so, but I don't. You see, I'm in love with you, too. And Mom is in love with you. I mean in love".

The way Chrissy said things always sounded sensible, even if I was slow to get it.