Enreek Batu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's legs were spread wide now and she was lifting her pelvis off of the bed to rub against Chrissy's tummy. She tilted her hips forwards and back so that her entire pussy was engaged.

Again a loud pop as the second nipple was liberated. Chrissy took her hands away from those magnificent breasts and moved them to Mom's ass cheeks. She gently guided Mom closer to the head of the bed until the fine red hair of Mom's pussy was positioned directly under her mouth. The two women exchanged smiles and then Chrissy dove down and put her tongue in action.

Once again I held her hair up so I could see my sister skillfully tonguing my mother. And once again I had a rock hard erection. Watching my sister give my mother such an intense experience was exciting me to no end, too! Chrissy was on her knees with her butt high in the air. I slid off of the bed and walked around to Chrissy's behind. Her tuft of blonde pussy hair and pink lips were quite wet!

I didn't know how Chrissy would feel about me taking advantage of this opportunity but I decided to move forward. I grasped my penis in my right hand and guided it to her opening. With my other hand on her ass I began sliding my cock head up and down her slit. It was so engorged it looked far too big to fit into her pussy. I was right there at the opening when Chrissy surprised me with a sudden push back against me. There was only a moment of resistance before my cock head made its entry. Even though she had clearly invited me in I still took a few moments to ease my pole into her tunnel. I moved in and out slowly, each time going in another inch until I was nearly all in. I felt her squeeze her pussy muscles, as if to say "thanks!" for being gentle.

I matched her rhythm as best I could, trying to hold her hips steady as I slung my dick in and out of her. I was in no hurry -- the whole tableau was intoxicating. Mom's hair was spread out on her pillows and in constant motion as her head thrashed against the pillow. Chrissy's oh-so-fine ass was in my hands and I was sliding my entire dick into her.

She began a circular movement of her hips that somehow managed to move her pussy around my cock in a way that I had never felt before! It was almost like wringing a mop. I was almost too lost in this new sensation to pick up on Mom's orgasms. Her body went rigid and she gulped air as if she was surfacing and diving in water. With a guttural scream she grabbed Chrissy's head and held it still while she writhed and shuddered.

Chrissy lifted her head and turned to look me in the eye. "Fuck me like you mean it, cowboy!" No longer focused on Mom's pussy, she began her circular wringing and combined it with slamming back against my pole as I was going in. Since I had both hands on her ass I could put all of my legs and torso into ramrodding her backside. I was feeling like I could keep this up for some time until she reached between her legs an d grabbed my nuts. She pulled hard and squeezed them just as she began her orgasm. I slammed into her one final time, held firmly in place by the strong grip on my jewels. The wild rhythm of her backside was suddenly replaced with quivering pulses around my buried dick. That triggered my own orgasm, my over worked prostate once again called on to pump my love seed.

"Oh god, how I love to feel you shoot into me, little brother!" Her pussy pulses continued for a few more minutes and then she slowly pulled forward until my cock head was all that remained inside. With a quick shift forward, I fell out of her completely.

I made my way back to the side of the bed and slid in beside my mother again. She lifted her head so I could put my arm under her neck. Chrissy slid up and laid her full body on top of ours, putting most of her weight on me but making full contact with both of us. She rested her cheek on my chest, the top of her head resting against my chin. We all three fell asleep exhausted.