All Comments on 'Entertaining Husband's Boss'

by Over Stimulated

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good. I much enjoyed the way you told this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Phil will get tenure, and Fiona will continue to fuck Tim, and others.

It will be all for Phil's benefit of course. And of course everyone at the university will know, including Phil. And Phil and Fiona will have a typical professional academic's life, maybe with fucked up children, maybe not; they're not important. But by that time Phil will be fucking the grad students and other staff, while Fiona will get older, and less appealing. Until one day, Phil the fool will fall for one of the younger women who have reeled in the aging but influential professor, and Fiona will receive divorce papers, with the explanation that their marriage has been a sham for years, starting when she began fucking Tim, so why not finish the job, officially? And the aging drooping Fiona will claim she did it for Phil, and Phil will smile and claim that he will be eternally grateful. And just like the degrees their university awards, Fiona will learn that her marriage, while fun in the early years, in the end, was worthless.

Wish you had told the complete story. Maybe you will some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A whore fucks

while her pimp sleeps...a story so old as the whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've read each of your stories and only regret that you don't write more frequently.

I'm F and find these incredibly hot. Top notch writing mechanics, as well. Fellow MD here--waiting for someone to try GHB on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If I had a wife like her

I wouldn't, period!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, it's a familiar story line, but ....

The measure of the story is in the telling. This one was well told. You should tell more in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whats that crap for??

What a cheap whore she is!!! Who wants to be married to such a slut?? Nobody!! Only perverts or brain sick ones dream about cuckolding/wimp or slutwives!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SORRY

If you are to stupid to write your own story then you lose your right to bitch and complain

zephyerzephyerover 6 years ago
Loved it.

I like the almost getting caught or could be caught thing. Don't pay attention to those bitching. I hope you have a part II to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry that didn't work

Unless she drugged her husband there's simply no way he sleeps through his wife getting fucked. With him grunting and groaning, Hubby definitely wakes up. Then the shit hits the fan. And what happens when he goes downstairs the next morning and the the house smells like a cat house? You think he won't realize what happened? Too many holes in this mess to be a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked this story very much; gave it a 4+ [☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)] Bravo!

This story is very erotic & realistic.

Is Fiona a keeper? Yes, she is.

Hi Over Stimulated!

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A step backwards.

As a massive fan of your Perversions and Transgressions series and Primal Reproduction this was a step back in plot and story telling. The wife screwing husband's boss is sort of a cliche plot. Especially when she does it all "for him."

I loved P&T and Primal Reproduction cause they were something very new and well fleshed out. This not so much. Maybe its the perv in me that made me love those stories so much

Hopefully you'll write a sequel to Primal or wrap up the P&T series properly.

Cheers, L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cliched but enjoyable

It's true the subject is a bit cliched, but I thought this was an enjoyable and well-written story. The description of Fiona bent over taking it from behind was very vivid. It's clear that she is going to let Tim fuck her again, but will she tell Phil? I suspect she might.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Rated 5 stars

Really liked it. Well written and arousing. That's why I come to this site. Too bad your score will be much lower than you deserve. The unimaginative Anons will never understand that there are people that live and love differently. Their narrow minds cannot grasp the raw eroticism of a story like this. Their scores don't help yours, but the low marks from these fools are actually a compliment to you. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quite romantic

And lovely maybe quiche (judging what the other comments say) but it is the hottest story ive read on here in a while kewp writibg

funcpl124funcpl124over 6 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed reading your super hot story! Are you going to continue this great story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear O, need an epic P&T part 09 to follow this one which i've got to say has been a disaster by the high standards you've set yourself mate.

PS: need an epic P&T part 09 (not the end) anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
These things Happen

Yes, a cliche but to my surprise these things do happen in real life. My own wife was previously married and her husbands boss fucked her in similar circumstances. He then came back and did it again, and again. She was required to do it on demand until he tired of her.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bestmate

My best mate was fucking my wife for a few years but he was hung like a horse and could compete with any porn star.He also had a fantastic body full of muscles.The stories were amazing.

ALFfromMelmacALFfromMelmacover 6 years ago
I'm a big fan of Wife helping husband with promotion type stories....

And it's really hard to find many! Thank you for adding to my collection!

Do you plans on continuing this story?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I want a man to take me like that

I want to feel his cock slipping into me then withdrawing leaving me empty then feel him enter me again over and over, And then feel him rub across me thinking of my need, making me cum and then entering me again and depositing his seed deep into me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just real glad your not my wife.

Remember karma is a bitch, like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE THE STORY, GAVE IT A 4.75 (95%).

The wife is a KEEPER!

I wish i were her husband's boss.

Years ago when i first met my wife, we worked at the same company.

She was working for Sales Director as a Junior Manager. She was hot hot hot.

At the time rumor had it she was having a thing with the Director.

After the Director was transfered to another province, i asked her out, she said yes, we soon moved in together & became common-law spouses.

After a while the Sales Director became Acting Regional VP & our boss. He worked at our location.

Whenever he went to trade shows, my wife accompanied him.

She started working long hours at least twice a week & occasional Suturdays.

I conftonted her. She admitted he was fucking her. She insisted she still loved me & begged me not to leave her.

Did he force himself on you. Did he seduce you? Did he blackmail you?

"It is irrelevant now Why & How... if you still love me snd want me back, i will quit the job if necessary... You knew i had a thing for my bosses when you married me. Please fo not leave me. I love you..."

I took her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good stuff

I wish my wife would help advance my career like that!s

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago
Chapter 2

Good story need another chapter her further adventures with the boss. Maybe even the boss getting her pregnant a couple of times without the husbands knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE it! LOVE it! LOVE it! Very very EROTIC! BELIEVABLE too. FIVE STAR STUFF!

FIONA, I could fall in love with you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT! BRAVO! LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%!)

Two thumbs up: 👍 👍

In particular, Fiona's chararcter was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What

What a pathetic idiot. Has to pimp his whore wife to his boss for promotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT! I LOVE THIS STORY: FIVE STAR STUFF!

👍 👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So that's what they teach at college, how to cheat ? Even the Dean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dean need ?

Might be the only way that Dean can get a bit of strange leg- over, well something that was out of nappies, anyway. Been there, cautiously, never caused a problem, and it was a better adventure than a root, usually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LOVE this story, gave it a 5/5=100%!

Fiona is a keeper!

Fiona is a keeper!

Fiona is a keeper!

Excerpt from the story:

Think we can see each other again?" he asked.

"Depends," she replied. "If Phil gets tenure I might be really grateful and want to thank those responsible... in person. Who knows?"

She left the implication in the air. Tim smiled at her then nodded.

"I think he'll make tenure," he said. "He's worked hard for it."

PRICELESS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ***** (five stars)! The story is both erotic and realistic. Fiona is a keeper.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to see someone else fuck my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)!

This story is very erotic, and believe it or not, true to life.

I do like boss-fucks-wife scenario.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 3 years ago

Great read for those that like the "Wife Sharing" theme, it really builds up and takes the reader with you. The Author knows how to capture a male and I would love to think of it as a true! Surely worth all of 5* that I have given.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This story is very erotic, and believe it or not, true to life.

Ummmmm no, in your closeted dreams perhaps, but few women are this moronic to have sex with a sleeping husband right there. Thats just to get you cucks hard enough to be able to find your little willies and spank them.

Its about as realistic as a unicorn, kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story gets ❤💚❤💚❤ (5.0 = 100%)!

Fiona is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

In my book, this story is very erotic, & 'believe it or not', it's also true to life indeed!

I was at a big-ass party held on a huge farm property. At dusk, I went to fetch mosquito repellent from the car. My wife was not where she was when I left. I looked around, she was nowhere to be seen. She was AWOL for at least half an our. She reappeared at the party she was in the company of a known land developer who was rumored to be a womanizer. She came to me alone, handed me a beer, and French kissed me passionately. She said she knows she shouln't have just dissapred. She said she had got a job offer and showed me the buiness card. She said we were invited to spend a night or two at his cottage on the long weekend. She assured me he had stressed my husband had to be OK with that.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me,"... i added, "don't forget that we've been each other's best friendand and confidante ever since we came to Canada."

"I wish you did not asked me that, it will look way worse than it was... Yes he gave me several compliments. He asked me about my bachelor degree, about work experience back home, what sports I liked... He touched my thigh just above the knee, gently sqweezed that muscle and told me that I am naturally athletic... He told me he hoped the two of us and him could be friends... Oh yes, by that time his hand was still on my thigh but this time rather close to the hem of my shorts. Oh also, he said he was not in the habit of caressing women's thighs but this time he could not resist the temptation... He added that me in general and my thighs in particular are priceless. He reiterated, PRICELESS. He asked me for a hug and managed to French kiss me.

I was totally mesmerized with my wife's cincere recount of what happened.

Later that evening he found us, asked to join us, and we spent an hour or so in friendly conversation.

We became friends with him.

My wife was more and more infatuated with him, and she confided that to me in no uncertain terms.

Din't ask what happened next; just please use your imagination...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My kind of wife sex story. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another member's comment:

"ALFfromMelmac - about 4 years ago

I'm a big fan of Wife helping husband with promotion type stories....

And it's really hard to find many! Thank you for adding to my collection!

Do you plans on continuing this story?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE ❤ it, gave it a 5.0 (100%!) 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a five-star husband's boss sex story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! I'M TYPING WITH ONE HAND!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: WOW! I'M TYPING WITH ONE HAND!

Me too, man!

* * *

There is a Fiona behind a fair number of promoted men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

Quote:

Anon - almost 3 years ago

HOT, HOT, HOT! BRAVO! LOVE IT:

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%!)

Two thumbs up: 👍 👍

In particular, Fiona's chararcter was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted. End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it.

I loved it.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

This story was very intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

You won't go wrong if you read this ff

It is very erotic and totally realistic.

What Fiona did, she did it for her family.

Fiona is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is a tour de force.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment (abridged):

"timriv - about 3 years ago

Chapter 2

Good story need another chapter her further adventures with the boss..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A must read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🙂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Irresistibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another users comment:

"4yourpleasureiam - over 4 years ago

I want a man to take me like that

I want to feel his cock slipping into me then withdrawing leaving me empty then feel him enter me again over and over, And then feel him rub across me thinking of my need, making me cum and then entering me again and depositing his seed deep into me."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment:

"Anon - over 4 years ago

Very good. I much enjoyed the way you told this."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from this beautiful story.

Quote:

Then, she pulled [his dick] out so it stuck out of his pants, thick and hard. She bit her lip as she turned slightly and looked down at it, admiring its girth and the curve from the root to the swollen purple head. He had a beautiful cock. She stroked it, gripping it tightly, but not too tight, and felt him tremble as her fingers passed beneath the head.

"Are you sure you want this?" he suddenly asked.

"Of course," she said, surprised at his need to ask.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In my book this story is hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re truman2005:

Yes, this story is really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My brother's wife Elisabeth cheating on him with her boss Bill Austin. He was a known womanizer and had caused problems in a few family's. Well on a special night when my brother Dale was out of town a friend of mine called in a vehicle that was driving very wrechlessly and I'll be it wasBill and Elisabeth that the police pulled over. Wow they found some illegal drugs and a firearm. That got him a trip to the big house. Elisabeth was questioned and released. It put Elisabeth on the straight and narrow. She worshipped Dale after that. He forgave her and they even had 2 more children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 2 is needed. Hubby wakes up after wife showered and is asleep feeling like taking a ride and discovering that she is leaking fluids. Gets up starts packing and leaves the cheating B____ .

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

My best friends wife did something similar . Hey just a little fun, what could happen.. right?

Well my buddy found out and on the third Friday in June he walked back to a pier on the Delaware river and shot himself in the mouth . We were friends since kindergarten

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Anon about 2 months ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

This story was very intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

You won't go wrong if you read this ff

It is very erotic and totally realistic.

What Fiona did, she did it for her family.

Fiona is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A masterpiece! Very very realistic.

Rating 5.0 (= 100% = A+)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot as fuck.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Very hot and incredible story.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really LOVED this story;

gave you a 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous5 months ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

This story was very intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

You won't go wrong if you read this

It is very erotic and totally realistic.

What Fiona did, she did it for her family.

Fiona is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

End quote.

07/25/2022

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it.

I loved it.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my book this story is a tour de force.

5 stars.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 1 year ago

Really loved the story. The author painted a realistic scene in great depth. He fully developed the characters and presented the meeting between the husband's wife and his boss in realistic terms. Love the way that their eventual fucking was presented in great depth with attention to all the details. One almost felt as if they were right there watching the coupling. The husband asleep in the next room added a little flavor to the story as you could just picture the two of them engrossed in the act yet trying not to make too much noise and wake up her sleeping husband. Her promise of personally thanking those who voted to give her husband tenure got my mind racing to a possible follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆+ [4+ (4,4 = 88 % = A)]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a comment which isn't mine.

Quite:

4yourpleasureiam - almost 5 years ago

I want a man to take me like that

I want to feel his cock slipping into me then withdrawing leaving me empty then feel him enter me again over and over, And then feel him rub across me thinking of my need, making me cum and then entering me again and depositing his seed deep into me.

End quote

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

Fiona is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

Fiona is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

Fiona is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT. LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a user comment wbich I like very much:

"crreampies4ever, 12 days ago

Really loved the story. The author painted a realistic scene in great depth. He fully developed the characters and presented the meeting between the husband's wife and his boss in realistic terms. Love the way that their eventual fucking was presented in great depth with attention to all the details. One almost felt as if they were right there watching the coupling. The husband asleep in the next room added a little flavor to the story as you could just picture the two of them engrossed in the act yet trying not to make too much noise and wake up her sleeping husband. Her promise of personally thanking those who voted to give her husband tenure got my mind racing to a possible follow-up."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an A+ story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fiona is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking dirtball

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is insanely good, kudos! Seriously, I was not expecting to be going through author's works on -this- website due to pro-like writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Yes. Beautiful. Everybody wins in this scenario

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story:

"Anonymous, 29 days ago

This is an A+ story!"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

Then, he grabbed her legs in his arms and lift them up, holding them beneath his arms, making her fall back even more onto her elbows. He began driving into her hard and deep, her body almost perpendicular to his so he could plunge into her as deep as he wanted and he wanted to be inside her entirely. Fiona's hands clawed the countertop as he thrust in and out of her, hitting her cervix each time he pushed inside of her, rubbing her g-spot each time he pulled out, her pussy grasping at the head of his cock until he plunged into her again.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5), ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, 8 months ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

This story was very intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

You won't go wrong if you read this.

It is very erotic and totally realistic.

What Fiona did, she did it for her family.

Fiona is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

End quote.

* * *

5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVE IT!

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a HUGE piece of shit she is! dirtball

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. Very very erotic and totally true to life, two-in-one. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)!

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

I think a lot of the comments on this story are from the same anonymous person to boost the score. She is a slut and didn't do it one time for her husbands career and more money. (Therefore, she has prostituted herself) She has already said she would love to meet the other people responsible once he had tenure so she is a slut who intends to humiliate her husband with his bosses. The actual writing was good so 3 stars.ù

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous