Entertaining Husband's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," he groaned, holding still, his hands holding her waist tightly, her dress draped over his wrists, so he could see her bare firm ass and his solid erection disappearing inside of her. He trembled at just the sight of the penetration and the feel of her tight pussy was making him want to come already. He sighed and tilted his head back, letting himself calm down.

Fiona didn't move, feeling him on the edge, and just waited for him to regain control and move again. She looked back over her shoulder at him, tossing her hair to the side. His face was intense with concentration, looking down at their joining. He looked up at her, met her gaze, and his face relaxed, almost smiling.

Then he pulled out of her a bit and pushed back into her like he was testing the feel of her. He moved slickly back out and in, his cock becoming covered in her juices. He looked back down and watched as he slid from her, her pussy grasping his glistening shaft, until the head almost emerged from her and slid back in until his hips met her butt and he couldn't even see the penetration.

Fiona turned her head back around and looked down at the counter, not seeing it, just feeling him as he continued that slow, controlled, long thrusting motion in and out of her. Each time she could feel the full length of him pull from her she felt empty then felt overfilled as he pushed into her to her depths. She squirmed on her high heels to raise her ass into the air, wanting to take him in further.

"Oh yeah," he moaned softly and she smiled to herself.

He was engrossed in the feel of her, in just being inside of her, and she felt his desire for her, seeming to build each time he plunged into her. She started breathing more heavily as her own desire grew, as she concentrated on his slick cock sliding in and out of her slow and deep. He started to pull out of her further each time, so she could feel his head coming out of her, then feel her opening stretching around the head to take him in again as he pushed into her all the way.

His thrusting was making a wet clinging sound as he slid in and out of her, the only sound to join their heavy breathing. Fiona threw her head back, her hair flying across her back as he pushed into her particularly deep, grinding against her butt, pushing against her cervix, making her gasp.

She looked into the living room and looked at her husband still asleep in his chair. His chest rose and fell deeply. His mouth hung open. She watched him as she felt Tim's cock sliding from her then filling her again and again, sometimes punctuating his inward thrust with a grind that pushed against her deep inside, making her hands turn into claws raking the kitchen counter. Her husband's cock had never filled her like this, it wasn't as thick and he never pushed into her so deep as to take her breath away as Tim could.

Then Tim's hands moved up under her dress over stomach and up to her breasts. He grabbed them roughly in each hand through her bra. She grabbed his hands through her dress, urging him to squeeze them hard and he did, making her shudder and clench her teeth to stifle a loud groan.

Tim shuffled his feet, spread his legs and slid from her slowly, then pushed into her hard and deep, shoving her against the counter. He pulled out of her halfway and back in at a medium pace, quicker than before, but not fast, enough to show his passion was building with her own.

His body was curled around her butt as he plunged in and out of her, now making some noise as his pelvis smacked against her butt, his keys in his pockets jingling, the fabric of their clothes rustling, the counter creaking softly.

"Unh... unh... unh... " Tim started to grunt softly in time with his rhythm, punctuating each thrust into her.

He squeezed her breasts tightly, his fingers finding her nipples through her bra and tweaking them. She held onto his hands, pressing them against her, urging him on, to squeeze her breasts tighter, to fuck her harder and deeper, to take her.

He pulled her back against him as he leaned forward until his face was beside hers and she could feel his breath on her ear, panting and groaning. She turned her face to the side, rubbing her cheek against his, feeling his head moving back and forth slightly in time with his cock pumping inside of her.

"Yeah, fuck me hard, baby," she whispered to him.

At her command he started pushing into her harder and deeper, barely pulling out of her, just jamming into her.

"Yes, just like that," she moaned.

Tim started grunting more loudly, their fucking getting louder as he fucked her harder and faster. She felt like he was stretching her inside to the max and it felt so good. She was so close to coming.

"So close," she panted.

Then, suddenly he pulled from her and one hand slid down the front of her body between her legs. He pushed his hips forward and his cock ran along her pussy between her lips and his fingers held it against her so it rubbed over clit. He rubbed himself back and forth like that fast and hard, and she slammed one hand down on the counter as she came. Her mouth opened in a silent shriek as it wracked her body, making her body go stiff as it rolled over her, took her, and his cock just kept rubbing against her again and again, rubbing over her clit, over the whole length of her pussy, and she wasn't sure she could take it.

She reached between her legs and held his hand, pushed back against him, urging him to hold still, as the orgasm took her. He didn't stop, but just moved slower, making her tremble on her high heels, making her legs shake. She felt moisture dripping from his hand she was so wet now.

She pushed his hand out of the way and rubbed her hand over his cock, feeling its thick stiffness, running her fingers over the bulging head, as her orgasm subsided and she found her breath again. Her head was light and her legs were shaking and she didn't think she could stand up any longer.

He slid his cock from her hand and pushed into her again, making her throw her head back and grunt. He started fucking her hard and fast, but she put a hand behind her and on his stomach.

"Not like this anymore," she pleaded. "I can't stand up anymore."

"Okay," he said.

Then, without hesitation he put his hands on her waist and turned her around facing him and lifted her up onto the counter. She put her hands behind her onto the counter to hold herself up as he moved between her legs, shoving her dress up to her waist. He pulled her closer to the edge of the counter and then looking down, he watched as he slid back into her easily and smoothly, the counter at a perfect height.

She spread her legs around him and he laid his hands on her thighs as he thrust in and out of her, pulling out until the head started to emerge than shoving back into her, threatening to pushing her further onto the counter so she had to hold herself up to the edge with her hands behind her.

From this position she could see his thick cock spreading her pussy wide as it slid in and out of her. Her lips grasped it, pulled back and forth with the motion. Her pussy was glistening wet making his shaft just as wet so he could thrust smoothly into her tight opening.

She pressed her heels into the cabinet as she spread her legs wider, trying to give him total access to her, wanting him to shove into her as deep as he could, and he responded by doing so, jamming his body against her, sinking into her entirely, making her gasp. She felt like he was getting even deeper inside of her in this position then from behind and the curve of his shaft made the head of his cock rub up inside her against her g-spot. She fell back on her elbows as the sensations built inside of her, emanating from the stroking within her, spreading through her body, making her feel like every hair was standing on end.

She looked at Tim's face and he was looking back at her, watching her, intense with concentration, but reveling in the feel of her and wanting her to feel the same. His hands slid up and down her thighs, from her smooth bare skin to her stockings and over her garter belts, back and forth, up and down.

Then, he grabbed her legs in his arms and lift them up, holding them beneath his arms, making her fall back even more onto her elbows. He began driving into her hard and deep, her body almost perpendicular to his so he could plunge into her as deep as he wanted and he wanted to be inside her entirely. Fiona's hands clawed the countertop as he thrust in and out of her, hitting her cervix each time he pushed inside of her, rubbing her g-spot each time he pulled out, her pussy grasping at the head of his cock until he plunged into her again.

She dropped her head back, closing her eyes, reveling in the feeling inside of her, coursing through her, pounding inside of her again and again. She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him in towards her, wanting him to push into her deep and hard, and he did, barely pulling out of her before pushing into her again, grinding against her.

She could hear him grunting and panting, getting louder, seeming to not care that her husband was just in the other room in full view of their fucking. She opened her eyes and looked at her husband sleeping soundly in his chair in the same position he'd been in when they had started, still breathing heavy. She thought that they could be fucking on top of him and he wouldn't notice.

"I can't hold on much longer," Tim panted.

She turned to look back at him. His face was tense and strained, losing that intense focus, losing control. He was thrusting faster and harder, his hands on her hips, his arms pinning her legs against his sides and waist.

"Then, come inside me," Fiona said softly. "Just come inside me when you're ready."

She wanted to just feel him let go, to lose control inside of her, and he did. He looked down at where their bodies met and started pounding hard into her, pushing her back and forth on the countertop, bumping against the cabinet, slapping against her bare skin. She propped herself up some to see his slick thick cock moving in and out of her in longer strokes now as his orgasm built, as he felt the need to shove into her harder and harder, deeper and deeper.

"Unh... unh... unh...," he started grunting again, louder than before.

She felt her own orgasm building as he pressed against her cervix and rubbed over her g-spot with each thrust. But it wasn't just the sensations of his cock inside her. It was the feeling of a man wanting her, of desiring her, of wanting to pour himself inside of her. His desire was thick enough to breathe and she took him in and felt it inside of her as well.

When he came, she felt his cock thicken inside of her, felt him jam it into her hard and hold it there for a moment, letting his seed spill into her.

"Yes," she whispered.

He pulled out a bit and shoved into her again, ejaculating some more. His body shook. She clenched him tightly with her legs. His fingers dug into her thighs. He started to piston in and out of her in short, hard jabs, each time spurting his semen deep inside of her.

The feelings pushed her over the edge and she came again. Her pussy clamped down on his thrusting cock, trying to hold him deep inside and she writhed on the countertop as her body stiffened like electricity was being pushed through her body, bursting in her chest and head, so she felt dizzy, and collapsed back onto the countertop.

Tim just kept shoving into her, seeming like he would never stop coming, spurting more and more of his semen inside of her, pushing into her deep, until he finally held still, holding himself deep within her, as deep as he could be, his body pressed tightly against her.

Fiona felt him writhing inside of her, spurting his last, and felt her own orgasm slowly fade away, leaving her feeling satisfied and tired. She didn't want to move from that spot, just lay there for hours, his body between her legs, his cock inside of her.

"Whew," he gasped, and started to pull away.

Fiona almost reached out to pull him back against her as he stepped back, but was too tired to move. His cock slid from her and semen spilled out of her, running down her pussy and butt, and then dripping onto the floor.

"Oh damn," he said, looking at trail of semen leaking out of her.

"Just get me some paper towels, please," she said, pointing to the roll of paper towels by the sink.

Tim walked across the kitchen, tore off some paper towels, and came back to her, his cock hanging out of the fly of his pants, no longer hard, but not completely soft. He handed her the paper towels and she held them between her legs with one hand while she offered her other hand to him.

"Help me off here?" she asked.

He took her hand in one hand and her waist in the other and brought her down off the counter to her feet. Her dress slid back down over her arm between her legs and she felt foolish standing in the kitchen like that, but decided to not care.

Tim put his shrinking penis back into his pants and wiped up the mess on the floor with some more paper towels.

"I don't think I've ever come that much," he said, crouching on the ground, wiping up the mess.

'I don't think I've ever had someone come that much inside me," Fiona said.

He looked up at her, standing with her legs spread, wiping away the last of his semen from her pussy and ass, and they locked eyes and both laughed.

A few minutes later, Fiona was leading Tim to the front door.

"I had a great night," he said.

"Me too," she said back.

She opened the front door and he stepped outside, then stopped and turned back around to look at her.

"Think we can see each other again?" he asked.

"Depends," she replied. "If Phil gets tenure I might be really grateful and want to thank those responsible... in person. Who knows?"

She left the implication in the air. Tim smiled at her then nodded.

"I think he'll make tenure," he said. "He's worked hard for it."

Tim turned around and walked to his car. Fiona watched him drive away, then shut the door and walked into the house.

She walked into the living room and could feel semen still trickling out of her, making her panties wet.

She stood over Phil and touched him lightly at first then started shaking him until he finally woke up.

"What?" he grumbled in that barely wake state, his eyes not even open.

"Time to come to bed," she said. "Come on sleepy head. I'm tired too."

She helped him to the bedroom where she helped him out of his clothes and into bed. She took a quick shower before going to bed. Laying in bed, she felt tired, but couldn't sleep for awhile, remember what had happened that night, her hand drifting between her legs to stroke herself slowly.

12