Entity Nest Ep. 002: GOES BUMP

Story Info
Moving day! Erin and her brother had a few helping hands...
7.3k words
4.66
5.8k
6
2

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving day! Erin and her brother had a few helping hands. All on Erin. He saw right through it all.

*

Erin Parrish was obviously out of her mind knowing what she did when buying the Souillon Estate. Signing papers, meeting the relatives of institutionalized patient Vivian DeVore to transfer the deed into Erin's name felt right. While never a believer in ghosts until the day she toured the home she was certainly a firm believer now. She had solid proof of her home being haunted, including the possession of her realtor Ed Hanson. The poor fellow had his body controlled by one of the spirits in the house, making him masturbate right in front of Erin and her best friend Kyra. Kyra was not too happy with her best friend's choices of late. It seemed too destructive for her tastes. Maybe it was, but Erin always did prefer living dangerously. Two tours in Afghanistan said a lot. Tough but sexy, Erin Parrish had it all.

"Power's on, water's got pressure. Now I just need a washer and dryer." Erin toured her new home, stepping out on to a massive screened in porch behind the home. With the heat index pushing 90 today it was like air conditioning, something the home did not have currently. Central air was not any priority it seemed when any modifications were made on the already existing manor. But, as said when living in a desert climate like Afghanistan this was heaven, not that it did much for her beautiful blond hair.

"I just cannot believe how good of a shape this place is for it's age. This place was built in the early 1800's. Remodeled I'm certain in most cases but it does represent in an old school way that's for certain." In a sense it was a school, more an orphanage for young boys get down to it. "Obviously plumbing, furnaces and electricity were added. From what the Devore family told me this place was actually built on a settlement from the 1700's small scale, until Genie bought it from the original owners. As I understand it this place was part of Manakin Town, the very first French settlers in Virginia. What a name Manakin Town, where's the mannequins?" She laughed then leered up at the ceiling of the porch, "Shit! I haven't been up in the attic yet. Nor the cellar." She just knew there must be one mannequin in every haunted house. If not, she would buy one just for kicks.

"Need to get me some patio furniture for the porch here. Man, I love the challenge of all this, but I have a lot on my agenda in buying this place. Just mowing is going to be a bitch. Better buy me a riding mower. Not like I can put my new roommates to work doing the grounds keeping. Right Boys? You're getting off... lucky." As she said that her necklace lifted on its own as it had last week when she lay in the Mistress bed. Lowering her chin to witness it better she zeroed in on the gem inlay of her necklace, it almost appeared as if winking at her through its sparkle.

"I'm glad I found you out in the desert that day Gemma Lou. You're just too sexy." Her mind recalled being on patrol and finding a tiny porcelain ampule at her boot one day. Examining it she popped the cork and discovered the gem inside. Keeping it secret knowing the export laws of the country she smuggled it home in a bottle of bath pearls. "We both got away clean," She chuckled. "Mine all mine Baby."

Saying that outloud the necklace slipped back between her breasts and dangled with charm. "I chalk it up to you Boys finding my necklace cute. It's never acted alive until this house so... I'm fine with your curiosity but let's not damage the goods here, the noose is not invincible. Losing this gem would break my heart." Pouting for her own dramatic flair she suddenly feels as if a palm lay directly over her heart, her chest warm and fuzzy.

"Awww! Did one of you Sweethearts just touch my heart?" She was certain. "I need to dig up... I guess that sounds morbid, doesn't it? Let me rephrase... I need to find some information on you guys... names would be nice. If we're going to live together it would be nice to build a friendship." A wind chime near the porches screen door jingles without a breeze, she took that as a sign that they were in agreement.

"How many ghosts live with me here?" She asked, "I mean the picture up in the Mistress room had 12 young men on their knees around Genevieve, I presume that at least some of you were in that photo." Nothing no answer, no chime. "Okay! I need to go for now we can explore more later. I'm meeting my big brother Jonah in an hour. He drove my belongings down from Richmond, so when he comes in, I need you boys on your best behavior. No possessing him like you did Eddie the realtor. I really don't want to witness my brother jerking off." She laughed, "Seen that when I was in high school. Not pretty!"

Turning to head back inside Erin pauses in the doorway, "You boys... men... strangely make me feel right at home. Maybe it's because I'm a freak, I don't know, but... I love my home... our home." Sighing at no response she walks through the house grabbing her car keys from a small table near the front door. Just as she turns the doorknob she hears a creak behind her and looks for the source. A left behind grandfather clock in the corner of the room teetered and the front glass had come open, seeing it carefully swaying outwardly. With curiosity she takes a stroll over to face the clock and is given a start, the hour hand on the clock moved on its own and pointed at 12 even up. This bit of oddity made her think and realize what it was all about. "All 12 of you here? Full house still, eh? Nice way of letting me know. Awesome! Miss me while I'm away. Gotta go Luvs."

Taking her leave she returned to the door, no more than touching the knob then feeling a tug on one of her belt loops to her white jean shorts. They obviously wanted her to stay. "I'll be back. I promise." She giggled, then felt as if a hand was slipping down into her back pocket, dragging her back five inches. "Mmm! Momma like! Let's take this up when I'm not pressed for time." Knob turning without her help she sensed the removal of someone's hand. The door clicking open she stepped further back and let the door open by itself.

"Awww! Such gentlemen. Lock up for me." Out she went, getting into her Land Rover to buckle up. A chill went down her spine but regardless she was giddy. Blowing a kiss at the house she noticed something that made her pause in backing out. Every window near her fogged up as if one massive exhale. In the steamed over glass a heart was etched into every single one. Counting 13 she winced, "Hmm? They said 12. What's up with..." She sneers at the fading hearts deeply in thought, then it came to her, "Genevieve?" She would consider it an honor that Genie herself might actually love her new housemate. Hmmm? "Naaaw! Has to be another explanation."

********

Pulling out on to the main road leading into a town called Melas, Erin's cell rang, utilizing her blue tooth she answered it. "Hey Kyra."

"Hey yourself my foolish Biotch. Having regrets yet?"

"Not one. Well, maybe that you won't come visit me after the tour."

"Why? So, I can go all white eyed and start rubbing my clit? Sorry Bitch but I'm not taking that risk. Uh Uh! No, I am not."

"We don't know if that happens to girls yet." Erin laughed, "Look! I understand your worry but I'm a big girl, I can handle things." She had still not told even Kyra about masturbating on the Mistress bed that touring day. She would be called insane, especially if she mentioned being touched by any ghost. Her secret for now. So far, she was feeling good about them. At least she knew her ghosts liked girls.

"Don't wanna be the first to find out. You really should have some of those paranormal investigators come out and at least see what you're getting into."

"Sounds fun, I might. All guys, I hope. Cute guys even." She laughed.

"Oh hell! What if they all get possessed?"

"Then I guess I'll be wearing ectoplasm. As long as it's Vinkman's. Egon I might hurl."

"You're one crazy bitch Parrish."

"You've been telling me that for eight years." They had served two terms together overseas. Knew each other prior to that. It was simply fate that kept them together. "Tell me that another eight years from now."

"Today is moving day, right?"

"Yep! Meeting Jonah in Melas up the road from me. He rented a U-Haul trailer which he's pulling behind his truck. I don't really have much but mom and I went yard sailing and picked up a few things before I came back here. Creepy hotel in Belltower sucked."

"What if Jonah goes all zombie on you?"

"I pictured that actually. Not how it sounds, "She giggled, "I guess I find a way to bring him out of it. Let's hope not, or I suppose I won't be inviting the family to Thanksgiving Dinner."

"You know your mom will want to see the house at some point."

"She can. I just won't mention any bone zones. Oh my gosh! Could you imagine Thanksgiving and Jonah offering up whipped cream for the pumpkin pie?"

"You're sick!" Kyra did giggle then gnashed her teeth. "His wife would kill him."

"Cassandra's a witch anyway. I'd laugh my ass off if that happened. Of course, mom would have a stroke."

"What about your nephews?"

"Ouch! Now you have me worried. I don't need a thirteen- and fifteen-year-old jerking off in my living room. I'll play it by ear."

"What if it goes beyond masturbating Erin? We've watched horror movies together; we know the crazy shit that might happen. What if they become homicidal?"

"Then I suppose I become the next ghost to inhabit Souillon House." She had to pun it up with, "In a Manor of speaking."

"That was cute, but you'll be missed. I'll mail roses to your grave."

"Let's not think like that Kyra Jeanette. Hey? I'm in Melas now, just passed the population sign. I'll call you later."

"Tell Jonah I said Hey!"

"Right! Tell Jonah you want a roll in the hay."

"OH MY GOD! I did not say... he is cute." Kyra laughed. "Fuck his wife, I might just give him a tumble."

"That's the spirit. Drum roll please."

"Be careful Lance Corporal Parrish."

"As long as it's not Corporeal." Erin chuckles at herself. "Will do! SaaaaLUTe!"

"Back at ya Ho." Kyra hung up.

Driving through the business district, which was right on the main road, Erin checked out the shops on both sides. It was easy enough to tell most were Family operations. Even the towns name was on nearly every building. At a stoplight she sat idle and realized something. "Huh! Well, I'll be hoodwinked! Melas spelled backwards is Salem. Eerie music time." She giggled, "Oooo! Even better... Melas with the letters rearranged is Males. Go me!" She always was good at puzzles.

Green light leading her on, she spotted a number of antique stores and a Goodwill branch. "Probably some good deals there. Belltower has a few too. I'll check those out this week sometime. For now, I better tighten my belt, so I don't blow all of my savings. Dad left us kids a good chunk of cash in his will, but even that won't last forever, we still don't know where all that money came from but we're glad he hid it from us. Luckily my Land Rover's paid off and I left my Military checks in the bank to accumulate. House paid off; I'm sitting pretty. Just need personal items, money to eat on, and tax time funds. Part time job somewhere will tide me through. I deserve some peace in my life." Nice thought!

"There's Jonah by the park. What in the world?" She dropped her jaw at something unexpected in the back of his pickup. Pulling in behind the U-Haul trailer she tooted her horn then got out to meet him. Arms extended for an embrace Erin laughed, "What did you do?"

"Hey Sis! Mom said you needed appliances."

"A brand-new refrigerator? I already have a fridge, but I guess it is outdated. I'll just use it as a wine cooler. Nice!"

"Hope it works for you. I took a guess on sizing." Handsome Jonah was six foot tall, broad shouldered and had a Christian Bale vibe going on. "Not sure what the water lines are like for an icemaker, so I got one without."

"Bigger trailer too I notice." She hugs his arm while pointing it out. "Bearing more gifts Big Brother?"

"Washer/ Dryer, Mom's housewarming gift. Oven from Uncle Rob. Small freezer from Aunt Cheryl. Few other family secrets." He winked at her. "Hope you're feeling strong, I'm not hauling these in by myself. Boys had Soccer events or I'd have brought them along."

"You have a dolly, right? I stopped playing with dolly's when I was eight. So, I think we're champs."

"I'll follow you home." He playfully pushed her aside. As she walked away Jonah winced at her, "When are you going to stop wearing hooker clothes?" Her shorts were barely pockets and threads.

"When you stop looking for hookers. Being married to Cassandra, I can't blame you though."

"Hey! She has her moments." He yelled as they both got into their vehicles. Erin shook her head at his observation. She knew it was difficult for any man not to admire hotness. Brother or not, she knew he looked long ago. At age 37 he was already in his second childhood. Pulling ahead of him she waited until he was moving to proceed back on to the main road. Finding locals seeming very friendly Erin was equally courteous in waving back. It made Jonah feel good about things too, living on her own, so far from the family.

Another stoplight prevention made her look around more, spotting rooftop workers putting on shingles. Countryside mowers trimming the sides of the highway further down the road, made her wish Jonah had a mower in hiding. Fingers crossed! With a fifteen-mile trek to the turn off toward Souillon House she turned on the radio and couldn't find a channel that wasn't singing static. Being a music lover, she chose her own static in the form of the metal band Static-X, their song Set It Off from her Spotify. The words were ideally befitting, but you would have to listen to the lyrics to understand.

Reaching her turn off she let him catch up to her hoping he had enough turning radius to get around the corner with deep ditches on both sides of the road. Fortunately, Jonah was more than capable of navigating, and they proceeded on for the quarter mile trek back into nowheresville. Jonah found the atmosphere ominous at best, timber on three sides, even the iron gates which she chose to leave open at all times gave him the chills. Once at the estate she guided him in backing up to the front door. Letting him gather his thoughts from his cab she went to the front door to turn the knob. Processed quickly Jonah went to unhook the trailer from his hitch so that he could pull away enough to be able to get the fridge off the bed when ready. Shutting his truck off he set out for the trailer.

"Wow! They really did lock the door behind me. Good boys!" Lifting her key to unlock it the doorknob turned and opened right before her eyes. "Now that's service. Remind me to tip the doorman later." Entering the threshold, she peered around as if expecting guests and grinned. "Remember, no funny business around or with my brother. Momma will be cross." She pointed at invisible individuals snickering. Peacefulness spoke volume.

"Want a quick tour?" She turned to find Jonah opening the doors to the U-Haul. Latch unlocked he pauses to look around with a hint of worry.

"You know what I'm thinking right?"

"That my yard needs mowed?"

"That's the furthest thing from my mind. We have this covered." He lifts the door on the trailer to a pleasant surprise. Squealing she races out to join him.

"Is this Christmas morning?" She fawns over a brand-new riding lawnmower. "I was just hoping someone was going to have sympathy on me."

"Right! Snow blower for your birthday in June." He laughed. "No... as I was... thinking... what did you get yourself into? This place looks..."

"Haunted?" She smirks caressing her new ride, "She's beautiful. I think I'll name her Barberah. Lil' off the top." She palms his hair and rustles it about.

"Okay! Let's not give me the willies."

"I get those all the time." She intentionally winks at her house just knowing intangible eyes were upon her. "I'll mow my yard tomorrow. Did you bring gas?"

"Gas can right there." He pointed behind the washer used to keep it from sliding around.

"So, who bought this beauty?"

Assisting him pull out a ramp Jonah climbs up to roll the mower out on to the ground, helping him clear the ramp. "Believe it or not... my Father-in-law. You owe him a blowjob."

"Troy did that? Damn! He must know I'm talented." She chuckled, "I bet Cassandra wasn't too happy he spent money on me."

"Sworn to secrecy. He made me tell her the guys at the VFW pitched in on it. They did but he put up the majority himself."

"Awww! Guess I need to dance on the bar next time I'm in town."

"You know they'd let you. How did you go from being a soldier to a porn star anyways?"

"That's me, I was in the Barracks 2018 calendar. Wait! No... I was on it, just not when it was hanging on the wall."

"You're unbelievable. You're lucky I love you, Sis. If Mom ever hears what you're like these days..."

"Parrish the thought!" She mocked their own name.

"Something like that. Let's get moving!" He climbs back into the trailer sliding the dryer. toward her, "Go grab the hand dolly from my truck bed."

"Everybody wants me in a bed. I swear!" She huffs as he shakes his head. Sadly, he believed her. Hearing the tailgate drop and Erin retrieving the dolly she returned with it and they strapped the dryer to the rotary assist tightly.

"Damn it's hot out today." He had already worked up a sweat. "Hope you don't mind but I'm shedding my shirt." Off came his t-shirt tossing it on the washer until they got back from their first trip. Putting his back into it Jonah set off rolling across the gravel drive and up the ornate stone sidewalk leading to the porch. Steps taken with an assist of Erin pushing they made it into the house. Stopping in the living room to catch a breath Jonah looked around at the features. Leaning her elbows on the dryer top, as she let him explore visually, Erin felt hands on her ass, knowing nobody else with a physical form was here she peered carefully over her shoulder. Unable to speak due to Jonah questioning her she just let the hands do their thing. No harm really, she thought, not like they could technically do much. "Cop a feel Boys! Just don't get too crazy here." She spoke under her breath.

"Nice crown molding." Jonah looks toward the ceiling.

"I bet it molds perfectly." She mumbles toward her ghostly prowler envisioning the crown on a really juicy dick. Just as she whispered her thoughts it felt as if a hand swept around her waist. Standing upright she flared her eyes. "I like it! The house has a lot of characters... character." Agreeing he wiped his brow of sweat.

"Which way is the kitchen?"

"On your right." She directed just as he pulled back on the dolly to carry on. Standing in step she felt as if fingers were unbuttoning her shorts. Eyes bulging, she looked down over her chest to literally witness her shorts come unbuttoned and the zipper slip down. With no panties beneath she had to quickly intervene or let her thin strip of pubes become visible to Jonah, should he look. Fortunately, his eyes were in watching his step going backwards. Grabbing the beltline of her shorts she held them together until he vanished around the corner of a doorway. Throwing a fit she pointed a finger in a drive by sway around the living room. "HEY!" She whispered, "Not around my brother. BAD! BAD!" Fading away she sensed the retreat of whomever was getting frisky and buttoned her shorts back up.

"You coming Erin?" Jonah called out.

"Yeah! Just having troubles with my zipper. Shorts are too tight."

"Noticed that."

"Quit noticing." She laughed. Convinced she was safe she joined him in the kitchen. "Ummm! Laundry room is in the pantry area. I'll get the door." Before reaching it the door swung open by itself making her hurry so that it looked as if she had secured their entrance. "Hope it fits through the narrow doorway." As if on cue she felt a brush over her vaginal area, even as if a finger was trying to jab up into her but her shorts were barring the way. "You know that fits." She mumbled and hid behind the door as Jonah rolled the dryer into the dusty pantry. Growling under her breath she again pointed about, "Behave! I mean it, or I'll call in a Sexorcist." She giggled lightly. "Good job Jonah!"

12