Entity Nest Ep. 002: GOES BUMP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks electric. I brought what was needed for both gas and electric so you are setup."

"Awesome! Smart move." She huffed trying to relax her nerves, her roommates were getting a little too frisky. This worried her just how aggressive they might become. How was it even possible that she could feel them touching her, but she couldn't return the favor? Try as she might she only found open air where they should technically be standing.

"Why don't you go move in what you can until I'm done here. Might as well hook it up I have the parts inside the dryer well."

"On it!" She shuffled away quickly into the other room. Seeking refuge far enough away from Jonah she stopped cold in the center of the living room and held her hands at her side. "What? Now you don't wanna paw me up?" Nothing! Almost disappointed she shook her head and went outside.

Moving up into the trailer she shifted around the washer, and oven, admiring her families taste in their purchases. It felt really good to know how much she was loved. Boxes seemed the most logical to carry in, so she made three trips inside placing the boxes out of the way of further appliances coming through. She dreaded the refrigerator that thing was going to weigh a ton. Out loud she even said, "God I wish we had more help getting that fridge down." Strangely she felt a tiny pinch where her necklace lay just above the exposed cleavage of her chest. Rubbing it she fidgeted, thinking maybe her ghosts were toying with it again. Nope! Laying there nice and quiet. Shrugging it off she grabbed her fourth box and marched back inside.

A rubbing of metal outside made her get goosebumps as Erin bulged her eyes. Fearing something had fallen she bolted back outside to the trailer to discover all looked normal. Another pause to listen she shrugged it off then dug out her microwave, starting down the ramp with it. Another loud scraping sound made her look for the source. A chance glance at Jonah's truck she spotted the fridge with the bungee cords removed. The fridge itself was moving in the bed of the truck an inch at a time. "OH FUCK!"

Sitting her microwave on the porch she darted across the gravel and stood behind the tailgate to witness it move again. "How are you guys doing this? I presumed you were isolated inside the house. That thing is heavy. Please just let me and my brother get it down." She went so far as to shut the tailgate in hopes to prevent further efforts. "You boys are going to have to find a way to explain how you can move something that's so heavy, that thing has to be 300 pounds or more." With everything quiet again, she turned to walk back to the porch, discovering something missing.

"Uh? Did someone carry my microwave inside?" She exhaled a silent whistle and stepped through the doorway to find her microwave resting beside her stacked boxes. "Thank you, whichever one of you brought that in." She was grateful but it scared her a bit knowing the strength the ghosts were exhibiting. If they could move a fridge, her 120-pound body would be a puppet on their strings. Sighing she just went back to carrying what she could. Setting boxes on the porch she thought better of it. At some point Jonah might walk through and see a floating box. She couldn't let that happen. Reclaiming her prize, she carried the box on in. Out came Jonah cutting her off and sidestepping her with his dolly.

"Sorry! I need my toolbox. Fitted the lint pipes and hooked up what I could but gotta tighten it up."

"Should have yelled I'd have brought it to you." She avoids him enough to keep on going.

"I figured might as well strap up the washer. Carry it all in at once and get them hooked up. Little breaks before we tackle the oven and fridge. We have to disconnect the current ones and figure out where they are going."

"Back porch for now, I guess. It's enclosed so they won't get rained on. Like I said I'll hook that old fridge up for beer and wine. Oven I might just donate. The new fridge has the bungees off and it's scooted closer to the tailgate." At least she didn't take the credit for it.

"Good deal! Ever feel like you have someone watching you here?"

"All the time." She laughs, "Not letting it spook me though."

"You always were tough Baby Sis. Not sure I ever said it but I'm really proud of you. Two tours in the Army spoke volume."

"Aww! Thanks, Big Brother. That means a lot." She pinches him on the butt as he pushes the dolly out. Looking around her she whispers, "Don't be jealous." She found it funny.

Hooking up the washer they took it on in and she watched him connect things up. Leaning on the doorjam Erin once again felt roaming hands. This time as if hands went up the back of her shirt, then slid around to her tummy. A faint peck on her shoulder felt warm and ticklish. Eyes on Jonah as she was being seduced, she stood there as long as she could. Feeling as if hands were sliding up, she found her breasts being cupped and lowered her gaze to see her tits, nipples spiking against her yellow camisole. The odd part was her tits were playing seesaw, one lifting, one lowering. In awe of their movement, she brought her own hands up to mask their behavior. The bottom of her camisole was even bulged out as if large forearms were beneath it. Eyelashes fluttering at how wonderful it felt she had to vacate, or Jonah was going to notice. Out of sight she felt her body weight being pushed lightly, allowing it to be guided to the front of fridge. Pressed against it she felt as if lips were kissing her throat and tilts her head backward as much as possible.

"Fuck! I think I made the best investment of my life buying this place." As if secondary hands assisted her kissing bandit, her camisole began rising up until her breasts fell out beneath it. Warm lips as in the Mistress bedroom were kissing her nipples. Moaning slightly, she let it continue, her eyes looking toward the pantry door for movement. She wanted to enjoy this a bit longer but certainly didn't want Jonah to catch her. Feeling the sensation on her throat backing away she looked straight down at her breasts. Watching both nipples being tugged taunt and stretching her tit she grits her teeth. "Be gentle boys. Mommy has tender vittles."

"Done!" She heard Jonah who then tested the water flow into the washer. "You have an official laundry room." He wasn't certain if she was around to hear his revelation but gathered his tools to step into the kitchen. Finding Erin with her back to him doing hand measurements above her head.

"Measuring to see if the new fridge will go under the cabinet." Erin was using one hand to force her shirt back over her tits, as her boy toys had temporarily abandoned her. Composure returning, she faced Jonah and put her hands in her back pockets. He had to clear his throat at seeing her nipple hard on clear as day behind her camisole.

"Oven next? After we ditch the old one on the porch."

"Easy bake?"

"You wish." A fifteen-minute transplant of the old appliances to the porch out of the way they took a short breather. Heartrates back down the siblings continued on. They walked out together without a hitch, her roomies being respectful for the time being. "Y'know I'm pretty amazed that for as old as this place has to be, it's even got decent wiring. Did you have anybody inspect the place?"

"Nope! I like taking risks. Amazingly, I even got insurance without a hitch." The new electric oven slid to the end of the trailer they used the ramp to slide it down to the gravel, from there waddled until level and on to the dolly. Tied down Jonah stretched a bit showing off his well-toned body, without considering her thoughts. She tried her best to avoid looking at him, choosing to look over at his truck. "Fuck!" She grumbled in thought, "The tailgate is back down. I just know these ghosts are going to drop it and Jonah's going to blame me for trying to get it by myself." She had no choice but to let him haul the stove in by his lonesome just so he couldn't question why it fell from the truck bed, being in the house with him. "Can you get that, okay? I'll keep hauling boxes."

"You'll know if I don't." He rallies his strength and rolls the stove to the three-step porch and manages just fine as she goes inside the trailer. Picking a heavier box up she calls upon her own muscles to carry it. As she struggles, she finds ghostly hands goosing her making her teeter in step.

"Stop that! I'll drop the box on my foot." As if predicted she loses her grip on it but observes it as staying level, someone obviously having sympathy and holding it aloft. Seeing this she releases the box entirely and watches it float in midair. "Damn! Okay, take that to the porch." As commanded the box gravitated toward the porch and was sat down on the planks. "Good boy!" She clapped her hands. Thoughts on it she figured if she kept them busy then they would ignore the fridge. "Okay helping hands... everyone grab a box and carry them to the porch." She uses her hands as if motioning to the trailer, then toward the house. "Marching orders people. Chop! Chop!"

Stepping back to see what happens, hands on her hips she finds a procession of boxes floating from the trailer. Counting them at six she knew how many ghosts were in attendance. "Hmmm? Wonder where the rest of them are? God, I hope none of them are fucking with Jonah." Nope! Strangely, he was left alone, hooking up the oven and even going so far as setting the clock on it. Hearing boxes drop on the porch he pushed his dolly back through the living room. What appeared well timed the last of the six boxes was sat down when he reached the front door. What weirded him out most was the fact his sister was over twenty feet away with her hands to her side. Seeing him she went into an act of exhaustion.

"Damn! It's hot! Wanna take a break? This keeps up I might join you and take my shirt off. Kidding!"

"Uhhh? Sure!" He winces at what he obviously imagined then shrugs it away. "Cooler of ice-cold bottled water in the truck. Just in case you didn't have running water. I wasn't sure."

"Awesome! I can use one." She eyes the truck witnessing the fridge inch closer to the tailgate. "Dammit! Listen to me you..." She didn't want to offend them by calling them names, never knowing what they might do next. While Jonah hauled the dolly down her steps she rushed to the tailgate and closed it quietly. Pointing at thin air she scolds them. "Hey! I love the help but knock it off. My brother cannot see you guys moving things. Understood?" No response of course so she looks at her home. As they had earlier four windows fogged over and finger drawings writing one word each on them in sequence saying, "Show Us Your Tits." Looking for Jonah first she lifted her camisole and flashed the windows, then stuck her tongue out at them.

Pulling her shirt down as the fogged windows evaporate, she goes to the trucks suicide door opening it up to grab 2 bottles of water. Closing up she hurried to the trailer's back end. "Bottom's up!" She passed him a bottle. As both of them guzzle their drinks Erin feels those mischievous hands going up the back of her shorts and gripping her ass, lifting her cheeks and making them dance. Bottoms up indeed! At least her brother couldn't see her cheeks at that angle. She even felt a kiss on the revealed portion of her left butt cheek. Eyes flaring, she shivered with a smirk. She finally tried waving whomever it was away as if she had passed gas.

"Ahhh! That hit the spot. Well, we're half done at least. The small Freezer is pretty light so let's tackle that fridge before I get wiped out." He suggested.

"Good idea!" Erin knew doing that would calm her nerves over any risk that her roomies might finish their intended job. Jonah lowering the tailgate drug his appliance dolly up with him and strapped the fridge tightly to it. With tank treads on the industrial dolly he could carefully guide the fridge to the ground, but Erin would have to help support it so that it didn't just come crashing down. "Alright tough gal let's see how strong you are. If this thing goes too fast, you jump away and let it go."

"I got this." She told him, then whispered, "Little help here?"

"You say something?"

"Asking God for a helping hand or five."

"Good idea." He looked skyward and said a simple prayer. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be with no gloves."

"I should have brought some, totally slipped my mind. You rather I be on the bottom?"

"You know I like being..." She pauses to watch her words., "...in charge." Much better!

"Okay! Count of five, seeing as that's how many extra hands you were praying for."

"Five already!" She laughed.

Laughing but staying tough Jonah rolled the tires off the tailgate but leaned the fridge back toward him on the treads of the dolly. With the leverage acquired he guided it inch by inch forward. Erin putting her back into it just kept it from rushing at her. She could sense an assist as the weight seemed less than expected. A minute later the fridge was on the gravel. Jonah puckered, "You're stronger than you look."

"My little angels." She giggled, then felt a lift in her step as a ghostly hand reached between her legs and lightly lifted her up by her inner thighs. Eyes flaring at her cunt being palmed she shots glances back toward the house. Fogged up windows again, she prayed Jonah wasn't seeing this. Lowered back to her feet she saw what appeared to be bare ass cheeks imprinted in the fogged over window. "Oh, you little fuckers, mooning me at a time like this?" They were evil in a playful way. She flipped the windows off and smirked. "Shit! I hope I didn't suggest anything. Considering the era, they lived in maybe not."

Hopping down Jonah looked away from the house, "Ready to roll?"

"Right behind you Big Brother." He led the way. Struggling a bit at the stairs Erin noticed that two of her seven boxes were missing. "At least they kept busy." She presumed they were inside. Thankfully, Jonah was too busy to notice them missing. Indoors it was much easier to haul on level flooring. In minutes it was set in place, dolly removed and plugged into the wall. Fiddling with the cooling dials Erin was all set. A high five shared between siblings they headed back outdoors. It was a matter of thirty minutes before the trailer was completely unloaded. Freezer, bed, recliner, 65' TV, stereo, CD towers, etc. went into the living room. Said and done Jonah collapsed into the recliner holding his t-shirt, using it to wipe his brow as he panted.

"I'm getting too old for this."

"Naw! Look at those muscles. You still go running?"

"Only a mile a day. Too much on my daily agenda to do any further than that."

"I need to get back into running myself. I used to go three miles a day with Kyra and a buddy of ours from our unit named Jerome. She had the hots for him."

"How come they didn't hook up. Don't answer that, her being back here in the states is answer enough."

"Second tour for him. He's over there another two years unless they get called back. We both know that isn't happening."

"Poor guy! Poor Kyra!"

"She will find a guy around here she's too sexy."

"That she is."

"I can hook you up." Erin paced the room to prevent staying idle just in case her partners in crime grew devious.

"Tempted but, there's this." He shared his wedding ring with her.

"So! Since when does that stop any man?" She laughed, "You have any idea how many married men I've..." Again, she paused to watch her words. He just took it as her being polite.

"Never say never, I guess. Just don't go telling her I'd consider it." He eyes the watch on his wrist, "Much as I'd love to stay it's going to be dark before I get home. Still have to hook up the trailer and drop it off."

"Then let's get to poppin'." She clapped her hands together once and ventured out the door. Getting out of his chair he felt as if something helped him get up, a light pressure on his elbow and forearm. Chalking it up to the house willies he put his shirt on and followed her out. Watching Erin walk toward his truck he couldn't help but check out that heart shaped ass, cheeks peeking out. His only distraction was, "Did you close my tailgate?" He didn't recall either of them do it.

"Sure did!" Erin alluded to cover her helper's tracks, she had done no such thing. He got over the weirdness fast and got into his truck. Guided to the trailer hitch Erin locked the trailer in tight and hooked up the turn signal lights for him. Once ready Jonah got out and lovingly pulled her into him to hug her tightly. Embracing him she closed her eyes and concluded how much she loved her brother.

"You going back to your hotel room?"

"To get my stuff. I'm going to spend my first night in my new home. Might even take a nice hot bubble bath now that I have everything here."

"Sounds like a plan." He releases their hug but looks her firmly in the eye. "Be careful out here. Call me if you need anything."

"I'll be fine."

"Alright! I'll text you when I've made it back to Richmond."

"Tell everyone I said thank you for the gifts. Give the boys my love." His sons Dillon and Matt. He and his wife Cassandra named them after Marshal Matt Dillon from the old western TV series Gunsmoke. Mainly because after sex Jonah would make her blow the smoke from his pistol after firing up into her. He called it good luck while they were trying for kids. Cassandra's pussy was often referred to as Miss Kitty. Fun facts!

"Will do." Getting into his truck Jonah takes off down the gravel path then vanishes behind some trees. Standing idle watching him until out of sight Erin giggled and unfastened her shorts and mooned the house. "Now we're even Moonlighter's." Pulling her shorts back up she turns to the porch and finds a single box still sitting there. "HEY! I thought we carried all of those inside." Stepping up on the porch she opens the folded flaps to see what was inside. Lifting out a life size dildo she wags it in the air. "Something against my toys?" The box was crammed pack with sex toys of different sizes and shapes.

Placing her toy to her lips she sucked on it playfully. While standing there the box was lifted up right before her eyes and coasted back into the house. Shaking her head, she popped the dildo from her puckered lips.

"I just gave you boys a HEAD start."

Strolling inside she observed the box hovering in the center of the living room then flip over, all of her toys toppling out on to the wood floor. In awe of their audacity, she watched the empty box be carried back out to the porch and sat back down. She had to laugh. Door shutting for her she turned back to the mess on the floor and sighed.

"Okay? Who's picking up that mess you made?"

Her collection of dildos counting as seven all lifted up at once gravitating before her. Each wagging as she had done earlier, she shivered hoping this wasn't a bad idea. Freezing to watch her dildos floating toward her she winced. Circling her body twice like a whirlwind of affection Erin Parrish grinned. Before she could make a comment, she found the unity of rubber delights slapping against all parts of her body, making her react as if being attacked by bees. As fast as it happened it stopped. In procession her dildos returned to the floor where they had been dumped. Kneeling to inspect her toys she makes certain her Hitachi power wand wasn't broken, firing it up to see if it hummed. She could almost sense her neighbors jumping away from the buzz. Shutting it off she sighed with a realization. "I just know this is going to be a loooong night." For kicks she left a suction cup dildo stuck to the floor.

"Straddlevarius looks good there. Maybe I'll fiddle with him later."

Behind her back the dildo wobbled.

Kicks indeed!

12