Entity Nest Ep. 030: ARMageddon

Story Info
END TIMES? RAMageddon! It's not looking GOoD.
6.7k words
4.44
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 30 of the 30 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessssssssss! Yessssssssss! COME FOR ME! ALL OF EWE!"

If this was the end of Belltower Virginia it was going out in style. Whatever was possessing the poor girl Ewing Lambert was doing it in such a fashion that it was terrifyingly erotic. An immoral gangbang of beasts and beauties was breathtaking with an eerie lightshow that lit up the entire cemetery. Even the barrier sigils were flickering on the ground as if being absorbed of their potency. Ghosts, perhaps souls lost already, were being consumed as if sucked directly into Ewing. Thus, feeding the two Baphomet's dueling as they fucked the throats of both poor defenseless Ewing and mentally ruined Felicia Wolfe. Even the Baphomet's were channeling light, their horns, eyes and even the veins within their massive cocks were surging a bright yellow glow. Anyone living within a 66-mile radius was feeling depleted as if the very life was sucking out of them. Not good!

"ERIN!" Kyra Whimsey hugged her bestie as if it were the very last time. Perhaps it was! "I love you girl. Never forget that." She was losing hope. With the sigils that were once adorning their arms now gone the both of them felt as if they were powerless. Rico Montoya tried hard to remove his sister Isabel, with the ghost Vienna Edwards within her. Even the sigil they shared that locked them to one another was gone, his steel set of hand cuffs corroding and becoming dust to his shock. He could no longer see or hear his mother to know where she might be, for all he knew she was one of the graveyard spirits losing their home in fueling the creature that was Ewing Lambert.

Astral bodies of witches were fortunate to evade the succubus situation of stealing souls. Their physical bodies were still outside the barrier although even that was weakening. The remaining three witches who were still mobile outside that barrier were trying hard to keep it from dissipating entirely and taking the countryside with it. Once that barrier was 100% gone, so were they. There simply wasn't any full proof plan, no solid answers. The witches inside could not voice incantations without ghost hosts. No solid ghosts to occupy without Erin and Kyra's help it was simply a waiting to die situation. Even Erin's magic stone Gemma was barely flickering blue but trying to be of service. It was going to take a miracle to survive the next few hours. Hope was fading fast.

"I love you too Whimsey." Erin held her friends' hand, Gemma with her other. Looking out over the beastly pumping station Erin met eyes with Ian Flynn who had been trying hard to separate the Baphomet's from their ewes. As strong as he was, he was not mighty enough. Calling out to his sister Ingrid telepathically halted a lovely first date between she and the now perfectly normal Janice Stone. Forced to end their 69 delight Ingrid crawled off and told Janice to remain in her mother's grave where she might at least have a chance. Crawling up the six-foot hole's dirt sides meant semi burying poor Janice in a waterfall of soil. Not fun!

Racing across the vibrational plain of the cemetery Ingrid assumed her own werewolf form and went racing by Erin and Kyra in attack mode, joining forces with Ian to attack Lucas Ramsey, he the Baphomet feeding Ewing, or vice versa. It was truly hard to tell. Between both of them the goat was wavering some. There were no other sources of bodily help outside of Erin, Kyra, Rico, and Scooby Boo. The Great Dane Boo, with the spirit of Erin's father Ben Parrish within him they resisted as hard as they could to avoid being sucked away with the torrent of former residents. What intrigued Erin as she constantly scanned about for ideas was the fact Brimley Stone inside her dog Cotton kept staring at the opened trailer doors to the Shepard's lair. It was as if she could see something within. That or the scent of saltwater coming from it was entrancing her.

"Rico?" Erin yelled at him. "See if you can move that trailer. There must be some connection to it still after that cryptid walked out. If you can move that and make any kind of difference, we might be able to drag this Ram session apart."

Rico wanted to reach his sister glued to the body of Felicia Wolfe, but the Shepard wouldn't have it. A sudden decision made he ran for the van that the trailer was still hooked up to. Climbing in to find the key still in the ignition he huffed a "Hell yes!" and started it up. In gear he pulled as far away as the barrier around the cemetery would allow. It was enough to reveal to the Belltower police force and the family Lambert what was going on behind the former obstruction.

The Shepard felt pain at the van moving, it was obvious in his bays. Unable to abandon the train of absorption now that it was started all he could do was cry out in agony. "He must be bonded to it. Kyra? Try and move the GTO maybe it will do the same to the other Baphomet." Kyra released her grip and bolted for the car. Just like the Shepard the key was left in the ignition. While backing the GTO up it didn't seem to have the same effect on its owner.

A different kind of lightshow emerged on the other side of the weakening barrier. Erin scanned a complete circle of it and noted new arrivals. "Who are these people?" A good guess led to what looked like spellcasting, hands whipping about and chants on the outside going unheard. "More covens. They must be here as backup. I wish I could hear you Agnes, for advice." No reply! However, her wish was fulfilled through another.

"Erin Parrish!" The cryptid on top of Ewing spoke even with a missing jawline, it was a cross between a baying lamb and a female's voice.

"Abigail?" With the succubus melded to the carcass of the skinned lamb, her pentagram swiping souls as fast as it could, Erin could hear the girl chanting. Even in her predicament she was trying to fight back. Goddess love that girl! "How can I help Abigail?"

"Wand!"

"The double dildo?" Close enough! It was two Ram's heads at the end of a metal rod that was also glowing yellow in the runes forged within it. Diving in to try and remove it from the ewes squeezing cunts she simply wasn't strong enough to tug it free. Not only that but her palms were getting burnt by the heat it was giving off. "I can't hold onto it." The savage snarling of the werewolves tearing at Lucas Ramsey wasn't helping her concentration. Looking about for help she sought out Rico who seemed affixed on the opened trailer right alongside the poodle Cotton. "What are they looking at?"

Another glance toward the police outside the barrier she saw the burley Belltower cop Eerie Barker ramming his squad car into the barrier, but it was only damaging the vehicle. Officer Angela Dare was keeping Ewing Lambert's parents from harm as best she could with Chief Fiona Waddle's help. That just left Officer Dreyfus Bodine pacing the barrier all alone, watching, looking almost pissed at the world and throwing a tantrum. "What's with Dreyfus? He looks as if he's fuming. I've never seen him have a temper before now."

"Familiar!" Abigail hissed! "Come to me!"

"How can he with the barrier?" Erin asked aloud as Scooby Ben was hurled aside by the Shepard. Dad was trying that's for certain. Noting Isabel's lower back glowing white Erin bulged her eyes, "What now?" Standing to examine it, she realized that her ghostly lover William back at Souillon had left that mark on her, but it had evolved into a pentagram similar to Abigail's. The only thing was, it was in the shape of a star, a mirror version of the cryptids. "Is that you God? Counter attacking to help us?" Erin looked to the sky. She no more than asked that question and the barrier shimmered and faltered. A few witches were able to pierce the habitat. Not only that but astral bodies were reclaiming their helpless shells and animating once again. Now they could add to the spellcasting and double their efforts. Anything that could help was well received.

Turning her attention back on Ewing Lambert she noticed the cryptid was trying to peel itself from her flesh exposing the girl's chest. Grossed out at the monster cock in Ewing's overly stretched jaws and throat, she could see Baphomet Ramsey's humongous dick worming its way inside Ewing's chest cavity almost appearing as if it were titty fucking her from the inside. How that did not kill the girl was anyone's guess. Mysticism had to be the savior. The runes all over Ewing's body seemed to protect her, even healing her somehow the more souls that entered her body. Erin prayed her own soul wouldn't abandon her being so close, but it was the dead that seemed to be suffering the exit strategy from this world.

With the barrier flickering off and on she heard a loud rumble and the ground trembling. "What the hell now?" Eyes bulging once she saw what was coming, Erin jumped up and ran for the hills. Safety at least.

Charging across the grass was of all things a raging bull the size of an SUV. Headed straight for the Shepard's back, head lowered to gore the goat with massive glowing horns she crossed her fingers it was on the side of the angels. Even Ian and Ingrid took refuge running to Erin's side as if guard dogs. She did pat Ian on the head. "Good boy!" Slight whimper!

The bull collided with a new barrier, this one erected around the Shepard. Dazed by the impact and shaking its head the bull fell over and reverted to human form. "Dreyfus? Holy fuck!"

"Familiar!" Abigail hissed again then found Ewing Lambert's hand extending out to palm the cryptid's skull. A scream from within channeled all the way through the wand and into Felicia Wolfe, inevitably Isabel and Vienna sharing in that scream. Not only that but a baby could be heard crying. Erin heard another roar coming out of nowhere and saw the GTO barreling across the grass avoiding tombstones as best she could. Kyra was trying to ram Lucas from behind with his own car. Again, a personal barrier smashed the front end of the car. Luckily Kyra had jumped out to safety rolling across the grass before the impact.

"KYRRRRRRRRA!" Erin moved between the wolves and ran to her besties aid finding her okay, simply dazed and praying. "No speaking in tongues I might like it too much. You, okay?" A flipped finger Kyra sat up and dusted herself off. "Where's Janice going?" Erin turned to watch Janice walking toward Ewing only to stand over the ewes and look over all involved. What interested her most was Felicia Wolfe, kneeling to look at the girl from the side. Erin and Kyra hopped up and darted over to join her.

"Janice?" Erin looked puzzled.

"My baby is within the ewe." They heard Rosalita's voice. She had taken over Janice's body. Ingrid came sniffing and turned human to confer with Erin and Jana both.

"There is another in her body as well. One holding the mother from being sucked away." Janice stood up and turned to face them. To their shock one of Jana's eyes was sigil, the other just white to show possession.

"I am trying to keep her safe... for her child."

"Who?" Erin winced almost painfully. There were so many moving pieces on this chessboard.

"Vivian DeVore, Miss Parrish. We finally meet. Thank you, Miss Flynn, for assisting my astral body through the barrier earlier. I am here to help my granddaughter, but I fear she is beyond... " A pause, Jana's head turning toward the trailer where Rico and Cotton still stood staring into the shadowy cavity. "Truman."

"Truman?" Erin flared her eyes. "I forgot all about him after Kyra and the girls mentioned seeing him driving here."

"He is within... ah... the portal."

"Porter?" Erin corrected her.

"Both my dear. Had you not noticed the Shepard's reaction to his missing lair?" He was still looking edgy even barricaded in by Ewing's protective spell.

"I did. What the hell is inside... your granddaughter?"

"The first Baphomet. The first Ewe! Mother of all goats. She emerged through the orderly when Truman's Baphomet abandoned him. Truman is still connected on a psionic level, a bond that will likely never be removed. I believe your friends are watching him within the portal. Miss Parrish? Would you and your gem like to take a walk with me?"

"Walk? What about... Pipeline Suzy there? Rosalita's baby?"

"Rosalita understands my need to join Truman in this. There is only one way to save everyone here. You... may not like it."

"All ears! There's no choice and I am the newly hired law in this one bull town." Dreyfus was up on his feet and unable to reach poor Abigail.

"We must do this before the witches lose their battle with the barrier."

"Ian? Go with me?" Erin called to him. Ingrid objecting at first then relenting to his snarl at her. "Wait! That trailer is looking pretty cramped. 8 x 12 maybe?"

"Are you a Doctor Who fan Miss Parrish?"

"Oh crap! Are you telling me that trailer is a Tardis?"

"Very good! Follow Rosalita and I please. Bring your pet."

"Familiar!" Abigail called out again. "Go!" Dreyfus hearing her turned and bolted after Erin and Jana.

"Nice dick Ferdinand." Erin wisecracked under pressure as Dreyfus caught up. "So, now you're a witch familiar?"

"I guess so. I must obey my mistress."

"Were Bull and a Were Wolf. Hey Vivian? How did you manage to leave your body?"

"The books in your attic Dear. While I resided there, I read one way too many I'm afraid. I picked up a few tricks in their pages. My ancestry stems from Druids. Long story!"

"I'm sorry about your granddaughter."

"As am I. If she can be saved it would be an act of God's mercy. The same of Rosalita's daughters and their... hitchhiker. All we can do is our best."

"What about me?" Kyra yelled at a loss.

"Stay with Ingrid. Go talk to Eerie and tell him if I don't make it back to give Elijah a hug for me." Good idea, Kyra took off for Eerie and the other officers, comfort sounded good. Thing is, she couldn't bypass the barrier going out due to her missing arm sigil. "If this be RAMaggeddon!" Erin exhaled under her breath. "With me Gemma?" In her thoughts only. Nothing! "Well, hell!" Most likely!

Witches encircling the entire barrier became unnerving. Barely audible verses of some ancient tongue coming through their lips gave Kyra the chills. For all she knew they could be escalating this rather than trying to help. With hundreds of newly arriving witches, eyes white as if possessed themselves, was it any wonder Kyra was having nightmares while awake? Maybe she had a concussion from wrecking the GTO. Pacing the perimeter with Ingrid Flynn beside her as her appointed guardian they noticed the Hatchmore Security vehicle and the body of Truman Porter lying along the edge of the barrier.

Eerie Barker and Angela Dare having trailed his girl Kyra from the opposite side behind the wall of witches took note of the body. How had they missed that? All of the stupor spells clouding their thoughts was all both officers had. Daring to ease in under arm pits of two warlocks Eric and Angela joined Kyra in studying the body. Checking for a pulse Eerie found a heartbeat, just not physical activity otherwise.

"He's breathing." Eric told Kyra, she pretty much reading his lips over the increasing vibrations in the air. A static clean now agitating places of hair as if energized. Palming the barrier with her hand Kyra pouted at Eerie. She really did want to get to know this marvelous hunk of a man better. Now it was as if they were worlds away. Nodding as he still held Truman's carotid his other hand extended to place his palm directly over Kyra's impression. It was all they had to show the other they cared. Eyes weepy for both parties their reaction was quickly inspired to panic. As if a jumpstart from a battery cable Truman Porter's physical body abruptly sat up and looked stunned.

Angela Dare knelt next to him and held him aloft. "Mister Porter, do you know how you ended up on the ground?" She suddenly felt weak and collapsed.

"Porter? Ang?" Eerie winced. Before Truman could even answer Angela, his fellow officer spoke for him. "Where am I?" Her voice, Truman's body. "Oh, hell no! Get me out of here." She rapidly patted Truman's medical gown in a panic. "Why is this happening to me?"

"Why and how is anything happening around here?" Eric started to retract his palm from the barrier when a hand gripped through his fingers. Kyra was able to break the barrier and grasp his hand. Releasing his other hand from Truman, his body with Angela grew dizzy so he had to hang on. The longer he did Truman swiftly revived with Angela's help. Ingrid studying the situation grabbed Kyra brusquely and pulled on her body. In backing her up Eerie was pulled up, along with Truman and both of them were drug through the barrier. On the inside now they looked back at Angela's body resting peacefully on the lawn. No witches went to her aid, maintaining their spellcasting. It had to have been them, right?

"How did we do that?" Kyra asked her beautiful wolf.

"I'm not sure. I played it on a hunch when I saw you and Barker holding hands. Everything else is out of my league." Eerie began showing signs of weakness now too. His legs failing him he crumpled to the cemetery grounds, Kyra following him to fawn over the man. Truman with Angela seemingly in control joined her.

"Kyra... I... WHAT THE HELL?" Truman lit up in expression as Angela yelped between lip sharing. "OH, MY GOD! Eerie and I are in Truman together." Astral unification! "Don't get fresh or I'll beat your ass, Barker."

"HELL NO! Bad enough I'm in a white guy without being in a white girl. Is Truman getting a hard on?" Steering Truman's gaze to look down at his lap he saw the medical gown rising. "Sorry if that was racist. Panic mode! Love ya, Ang!"

"Breath you two. Well, three! One heck of a threesome you have going on there."

"Why are we body jumping?" Eerie tried to relax looking down at his body. Reaching down he unholstered his handgun and held it as if ready to fight. "Let's see if we can bleed out some goats." Angela resisting him pulled Truman's body back down and unclasped Eerie's taser. "Good idea partner. You zap I'll cap." Kyra refused to giggle, all she could think of was Ash from the Evil Dead movies. Even the pose looked full on Bruce Campbell. Truman did favor the actor slightly. The three of them left for the Fuck Ewe bunch with fighting style thoughts. Sure!

********

Eight minutes ago, at the trailer belonging to the Shepard!

Vivian DeVore inhabiting Janice Stone led Erin, Ian Flynn, and Dreyfus Bovine... er... Bodine toward Rico Montoya and Cotton. Upon reaching them Vivian placed Jana's palm on Rico's shoulder. Voice altering, Momma Rosalita spoke out. "Mijo? Protect your sisters. If I do not return, know I love you so very much."

Rico freaked slightly as Jana hugged him. At their feet Brimley Stone growled, sensing another soul within her daughter Janice. Releasing Rico to Erin, the blonde bombshell told him to find Kyra and support her any way necessary and to take care of Scooby Dad as best he could. Pushed away, Rico eyed Dreyfus for his nudity not even aware he was a bull only moments ago.

Dreyfus simply nodded and hid his dangling eight-inch pecker the best he could. With Rico gone Vivian assumed control over Janice. "Your daughter is needed, Ms. Stone. Join us if you wish." Brimley was not letting her baby out of her sight again. Not now that they had somewhat patched things up in their social life. A glance at Maxwell Stone on the other side of the flickering barrier to see his concern, Cotton barked then took off following the band up into the trailer.

Darkness foreboding for all within the metal tomb they could hear the roar of ocean waves, the pungent scent of salt, the... baying of a herd of goats? "This is bonkers." Erin mumbled! "It's like we're in a seashell."

"Indeed, it is, Miss Parrish." Vivian whispered back! "With all that you have experienced since moving to Souillon, can you doubt that anything could not be possible?"

12