Envy Ch. 06

Story Info
Jessica does whatever it takes for more.
7.8k words
4.82
2.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Authors would like to think Kensi Sato for the great edits***

I was shaking, holding myself in place to keep from going after Jana. The desire to bring her back and screw her was unreal. I guess changing my cock into so many different objects had drained my magic more than I thought. The desire to fuck something, anything, was worse than I'd ever felt before. It was the nipple rings, as well... they drew power constantly. It made sense, to keep me invincible and strong, they would need to continue drawing power from the clamp around my large cock. If I was going to wear them all the time, I realized I would have to have a steady supply of sexual energy at my disposal.

It's all I could think of. Getting more, not taking them off; no, that wasn't even on my mind. Fucking something was, and it had blinded me from anything else. Somehow, I let Jana go, but it didn't stop me from leaving my house in search of something else, someone else. I put on Jaden's overcoat and when I walked out the door, I realized the car I had taken from Lera's house was still parked across and up the street with the keys inside.

Inside the car, I remembered the single ring in my hand and put it on my finger before starting the vehicle and driving. In my haste to get somewhere, I ran right through a stop sign not even thinking, and preceded to drive well above the posted limit. The red and blue flashing lights in my rearview mirror were a surprise, since it was in the middle of the night, but nevertheless, they were there. I pulled over.

I sensed two people in the cop car, a male and a female, partners on their late-night tour. They both got out of the car and proceeded to come up to mine, on both sides of my car, flashlights blinding me in the mirrors. It didn't occur to me that I might be driving a stolen vehicle. Both of them had their hands on their guns, ready to draw if I made any sudden movements. I realized I was fucked. I left the house with no ID, just wearing an overcoat and got into a stolen vehicle, ran a stop sign and was speeding. The only choice I had was to use the gem magic. I just had to make physical contact somehow.

"Show me your hands! Out the window, now!" the male cop yelled, as I rolled down the window.

I put my hands out in the air, the two rings on my fingers reflecting the light from his flashlight. He came a little closer, his gun now drawn.

"You're driving a stolen vehicle, were you aware of that?" he asked.

"Yes, I stole it," I said.

"Open the door and exit the vehicle slowly," he said.

I did as he asked, seeing his partner, a brunette on the other side of the car, with her gun drawn, as well.

"Hands on the top of the car!" he yelled.

Placing my hands on the top of the car, the female cop came around and kept her gun on me while the male cop put his away and came up behind me, kicking my legs apart and checking my body for weapons. When his hands came in contact with my bare legs he was mine. I took control of his mind and kept his hands on me, urging him to side them up my inner thighs to my sex and finally my cock, telling him to grab it.

"What's that? What did you find?" the female cop asked, seeing him holding something between my legs.

"Put your gun away and come see," he replied, by my command.

She looked young, probably a rookie and obeyed his order, holstering her weapon and coming to my side. At the same time as my overcoat fell off and she saw my huge cock, I reached out and grabbed her hand, gaining control of her mind, as well. With both of them under my control, I put rings on their fingers, so I didn't have to maintain bodily contact, even though the male cop had yet to let go of my throbbing cock.

I made them both horny, filling them with arousal through the rings on their fingers. The look of lust appeared on the young female cop and she dropped to her knees right there on the roadside and grabbed my cock, pulling it into her mouth as the male cop held it for her. My head fell back in pleasure as her hot, wet mouth descended several inches down my shaft, filling me with rapture as I stood next to the stolen car. Red and blue lights illuminated the scene as one cop sucked my dick and the other stroked it.

I leaned back on the car door and watched this young brunette try and suck my huge cock as the other cop stroked what she couldn't put in her mouth. The pleasure surged through me and my body sucked up the sexual energy. I let her work me over, basking in her wet mouth and suction, letting my arousal climb from the attention of these two uniformed officers. Unfortunately, I knew we couldn't stay there. Even at three in the morning, someone was bound to drive by soon.

I finally stopped her from sucking, and ordered them back in their car. I left the stolen vehicle there and got in the backseat of their cruiser, making the male officer drive us back to my home while the rookie joined me in the backseat. She instantly started sucking and stroking my monster as soon as the doors were closed. She was totally under my control and sucked and stroked just like I wanted her to. She sucked and licked every inch of me as we drove back to my place. I knew Jaden was fast asleep, he wouldn't wake up no matter how loud we were since he was so exhausted from cumming.

I had the cop park outside my house, but before we went in, I made him radio to his headquarters, making up a story about the stolen car and leaving me out of it. Together we went inside once he appeased dispatch. The next thing I did was got them out of their uniforms. Both were fit and had toned bodies. The woman had small, athletic breasts, tight tummy and a hairless sex, except a small patch of hair above her clit. The man, probably in his thirties, obviously worked out, had ripped chest and midsection and was sporting a nice-sized cock with manicured pubes. He was fully erect due to me keeping both of them aroused on the drive.

My cock was throbbing, pre-cum had oozed out and was halfway down my shaft as I checked out my new acquisitions. I was so horny and needing energy from their bodies, I wasted no time ordering them in my head through the bond. I told the female to sit on the arm of the sofa and lay back on the couch, putting her sex at the perfect level. She spread her legs and I immediately sawed my cock head up and down her moist pussy. She had a pretty one, lips full but not overly long. They were plump and full of blood as was her clit, peeking out at the top of her folds.

Pressing my head down with my hand, I eased into her wet tunnel, letting her hot insides spread around my throbbing shaft. It was awesome to watch my huge cock spread her wide open, her lips clinging to my shaft, pulling the skin away from her engorged clit as my cock eased in. The male cop was watching us, stroking his nice, hard cock and waiting for my instructions. I was content at the moment, my cock still inching its way into this hot, tight pussy. The young rookie cop moaned as inch after inch pressed into her. I felt her pleasure through the bond we had, and I knew she had never had anything close to this big in her before. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, her nipples rock hard as she took my massive cock.

I needed her to cum, needed the climatic energy to surge forth through the bond into my body and into the clamp tightly around the base of my now balls-deep cock. She had somehow managed to take every inch I had at the time. Sure, I could make it bigger, stretch her out until she screamed for relief, but it was an orgasm I wanted from her. Through the bond, I increased her pleasure, making her clit sing with bliss as I started to pull out and enter her again, feeling her arousal rise and rise as I thrust in deep, pulling almost all the way out each time, just to ram my cock deep all over again.

"Now! Cum for me!" I said loudly through the bond, and the young rookie's pussy exploded as she came hard all over my massive member.

I felt her body clench over and over on my thrusting cock as the energy from her enormous climax surged through the ring on her finger into my clamp, renewing my energy and magic. Power surged through me, rippling among my entire body from the source around my shaft. It instantly renewed the loss I had felt and I was energized, powerful and pumped. The young woman, squirmed and gasped for air, as her body shook from the convulsive waves of pleasure. The enhanced orgasm was like nothing she had ever felt before and had a huge effect on her.

She finally fell limp on the couch, my cock slowly easing in and out of her, covered in her juices that were dripping down my open pussy under my ragging cock. I turned to the male cop standing to my right and ordered him behind me. He obeyed instantly, moving quickly as I slowly fucked his partner.

"Put your cock in my pussy," I commanded, spreading my legs slightly.

Leaning over for a better angle, I put my hands on the sofa next to the rookie cop's legs. I felt him slide his cock forward, finding my wet hole and pressing it into my body from behind. He held himself deep and moved with me as I moved my cock deeper inside of his partner. He was hard and throbbing, I had kept him stroking his cock, making sure his arousal was up, but not enough for him to cum. It felt amazing to have his cock inside of me as I fucked his partner nice and slow. She was still out of it, not yet recovered from her gem-induced climax.

With the bond and control I had, I instructed him perfectly how to fuck me as I fucked his partner. We timed our thrust together, him into me deep as I thrust into her, and then as I pulled out he would do the same, until we were all moaning and fucking each other in perfect synchronicity. With the power from the female, I was no longer in dire need and so I delayed the male cop's orgasm, basking in the pleasure of being sandwiched between them. My cock hummed with bliss as I fucked her and my pussy was full and stimulated by the cop from behind.

My nipples were as hard as the rookie and stimulated from the nipple rings, as I looked down at the young woman, probably still in her early twenties. She was beginning to recover from her large orgasm, moaning anew as I sped up my thrusts and commanded the cock behind me to do the same. Pleasure engulfed my form as passion from my two bound companions surged through the rings to my clit clamp. I drove my cock deep, hard and powerful into this young body over and over loving the visual of the monster appearing long and hard only to disappear again into her quivering body.

She had recovered, opening her eyes again and looking up at me as I pressed into her body over and over again, her tight pussy hugging every inch of my dick as I fucked her steady and strong. Her pussy had scrapped patterns and lines in the goo on my cock from her insides. It was a perfect visual of pleasure as I watched my massive member enter and exit, as the male cop fucked me at the same speed.

It must have been over forty-five minutes that we fucked each other like that, in perfect harmony. I didn't let the male cop cum and could feel how pent up he was. His balls were so tight around his shaft as he fucked me from behind, they were no longer slapping my body. His arousal was at the limit and I knew he would explode as soon as I allowed him to. Thing was, I didn't because I wanted to try one more thing. I told him to pull out and I did the same, stepping back from the female cop and walking around to the front of my sofa. I sat down, my cock wobbling back and forth between my legs and arching up into the air, covered in her juices.

I had her get up from the sofa and join me at the front of the couch. Leaning forward, I spun her around with my hands until her back was facing me and with my enormous strength, lifted her up into the air and eased her down onto my cock as I sat on the sofa. My hands were under her butt, with her legs bent and spread, as my cock descended into her body again. I lifted her up and down a few times, basking in the sensations of her hot, wet pussy once again. Her body fell against mine as I let her down fully on my cock, my breasts against her back. I ran my hands up her tight young body, over her small breasts with rock-hard nipples.

I scooted forward and told the male cop to kneel down on the floor in front of us and fuck me again. His cock was so hard. The veins along his shaft stood out in high relief and his balls looked like a single mound, so tight around his shaft. He had a difficult time bending his dick down low enough to enter my wet pussy, but he finally managed and thrust back into me, under my cock stuffed into his partner. I told him to fuck me at will as I began to lift the female cop up and down on my cock, her legs and arms dangling in the air as I lowered and lifted her down and up over and over, as my pussy was fucked nice and hard.

The malevolent power coursed through me as the pleasure from these two strangers pulsed through the bond. The little female cop was going to cum again, and the male was going to burst from the inside out if I didn't allow him to finally ejaculate. I delayed his orgasm for another ten minutes, reveling in the pleasure of his cock fucking my pussy and me fucking his partner. I finally let them both cum, ordering him to pull out, stand up and cum all over his partner's face and chest as she exploded on my cock again.

I leaned my head around her body to watch just as he stood up, cock in hand, and burst forth all over his partner's body. The amount of semen that shot from his cock was a sure sign he hadn't cum for several days, maybe weeks. Me delaying his orgasm for over an hour, added to the volume and explosive force. He plastered her face and breasts with seven to ten huge bursts of white jizz. It was so rapid and fast, it was hard to count exactly. Splatter even deflected off her face and body to land on me, the force of his ejaculation was so intense. He moaned and bucked with each gush of semen and I felt the power surge forth through the bond with each contraction.

His climax mingled with the rookie's and my magic and power was multiplied as they both came together. It stimulated me so much it made me want to cum as well, so I manipulated my cock, by thought, inside her pulsing pussy, making it big and wide until I, too, exploded from the sensations. My load surged forth, filling her pussy to massive proportions until it gushed out from every gap in the tight connection of our bodies. Semen spewed forth out of her all over my legs, the couch and floor as the intense male orgasm raked my body. It felt so good, pumping my load into her climaxing body, her pussy pulsed on my cock as my contractions jettisoned huge jets of semen into her, only to gush out the sides of her pussy and drip down my remaining shaft to my legs. It was warm, gooey and a lot of cum. It still amazes me how much the gem magic produces.

I had a freaking mess to clean up. Semen was everywhere from me and the cop. I made them clean it all up before ordering them to dress. I erased any memory of me being pulled over, the stolen car and the fuck fest we had enjoyed before taking off the rings and sending them out the door to their cruiser. I had what I needed. My power and magic were at full capacity. Everything was perfect... well, except Jana. I didn't know what to do about her quite yet.

I had just proved I didn't really need her to harness power from. Even if she did take the ring back and use it for something other than a cock, I could still get all the energy I needed from Amanda and Jaden, and any stranger off the street. I was hoping she'd come to her senses and calm down about me trying to manipulate her into choosing the power of phallus for her gift. I was hoping she'd recognize how incredible the sex was and what we've already done, sleep on it and show up in the morning wanting her ring back. The problem was, Jana was as stubborn as they come.

**

Morning came, I probably only got an hour of sleep, but didn't really need more than that. After using the bathroom, I came back into the bedroom to find Jaden laying in bed with his ring around his two cocks again. I could tell, through the bond, he had recovered nicely with the heavy sleep he got the night before. He looked really good, laying there naked, with both cocks extending over his body, hard and throbbing. He had them in the over under configuration with one set of balls, perfect for fucking both an ass and pussy at the same time.

"What ya doing there, sport?" I asked.

"Waiting for you to come back from the bathroom so you could hop on for a ride," he responded.

"As intriguing as that sounds, I told Amanda I would be in to work today," I said.

"You're the boss. You can be late. You know you want to try them both out. It's not like I can hurt you with your nipple rings in," he said.

He had two good points. I've been an hour late before and getting fucked in both my holes would be very pleasurable. I would benefit from his orgasm as well, but he didn't need to know that. I smiled down at him, dropped my robe to the floor and climbed up on the bed with him. His dicks were exactly the same in every way. Veins, length, girth, all matched. They even pulsed at the same time to his heart beat. Each had a shiny drop of pre-cum emerging from the slit in its head.

He flinched when I grabbed both of them with each hand and started moving them around in opposite directions, bending them left and right of each other and playing. It was one of my favorite things to do, especially before I had my own. I could play with his cock for hours and he usually let me. Very content to just lay or sit and let me mess with his shaft, balls and head. This was even better, because I had two to play with. I could suck on one and stroke the other or bend it in odd directions, making him groan while sucking his other. This I started to do, and he quickly reminded me to be careful, or he would blow too soon if I was too aggressive.

"Remember, I'm still not very accustomed to having two!" he said rapidly, as I stroked maybe too fast and sucked too deep on the other.

His arousal did spike through the bond and he was on the verge so rapidly it was shocking. I could have had him cumming in seconds if I wanted.

"Well, I'm going to have to teach you some control then if we're going to have any fun at all," I said, taking him out of my mouth and letting go of his other cock. "At this rate, you'd cum before both cocks were even fully inside."

Just the mention of this had him almost to the point of no return. He would have cum for sure if I was still messing with his cocks. I looked down at him, he was focused on not cumming right then and I laughed saying, "Damn, Jaden... you're going to cum now. Maybe you better change back to just one for a while."

"Maybe you're right. Good hell, it's so stimulating to have both and the excitement and thoughts of what you just mentioned had me barely holding it in," he said.

I watched as his second cock magically disappeared, leaving his original dick with the ring around the base. His arousal waned and he was soon back to his normal one dick arousal.

"Can I make my one cock bigger or different?" he suddenly asked.

"I think so, give it a try," I responded.

Kneeling next to him, I watched as his cock started to change. It got bigger, wider and longer, until it looked just like my original cock looked like the first time I put the clamp on.

"Cool!" he shouted. "Just like yours."

"Yeah, now I can feel what it feels like to be fucked by my own cock," I said, throwing my right leg over him.

I rose up on my knees, grabbed his morphed cock and eased myself down onto it. Taking him in my flushed and wet pussy. It was big and filled my sex up more so then his normal cock would have. I sat down fully on it, enjoying the tight fit and deep sensations. Looking down at him, his eyes were wide and his chest was moving fast. He liked it, as well.