Envy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, you feel so much tighter with me this big," he said.

"You feel amazing, so full and tight at the base," I commented. "You okay for me to start moving?" I asked.

"Yeah, go ahead," he said.

I rose up slowly, letting his cock slide out of my body, enjoying the tight feel as he left me. Easing back down on him, we both moaned in pleasure. It was fucking good and we both felt it. Over and over I slowly rose and fell, driving his cock deep each time and loving his new length and girth. Letting him have the ring for his cock was benefitting both of us nicely.

"Fuck that feels good," he said.

"Ditto, I like fucking my own cock connected to you," I responded.

He smiled up at me and lifted his hands to cup my perfect breasts. They were exceptionally sensitive with the nipple rings in and a jolt of pleasure from my nipples shot into my clit, making my pussy quiver on his retreating cock, before driving him deep again. He played while I rode him for several minutes. We were both humming with pleasure and I knew exactly how he felt, keeping the bond only one way. I know how close he was, how I felt to his new cock and it all just blended with my own pleasure as the power coursed through his ring to mine.

"You're doing so good, babe... keeping yourself under control... I'm impressed," I said, slamming down faster on his cock.

He didn't respond, just smiled up at me as I continued to ride him. A few minutes later, I decided to suggest something more.

"Want to try two, now?" I asked.

I felt his cock lurch inside me and his eyes widen.

"I guess, but I'm not sure I'll last long," he said.

"That's fine, I still need to go to work."

I didn't get off him and I think he expected me to, so he could change his cock into two but when I didn't move he asked, "So just change it now?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm wet enough to take you in my ass. Just grow the second one and I'll direct it into me," I said.

His cock lurched again. His pleasure was spiking and he hadn't even started growing his second dick, yet.

"Okay, here goes."

I reached behind myself as I felt his second cock emerging from his body. As it grew, I moved it into position and it eased into my ass as I felt the one in my pussy shrink back to his original cock. I wasn't expecting that. I thought he'd keep it big but didn't mind. His second cock was fully grown and now engulfed in my tight ass. The look on Jaden's face was priceless. The pleasure was unparalleled. He was frozen in place on the bed and I didn't move either, knowing any slight movement would cause both his cocks to explode inside of me.

He felt so good inside of my body. It was full, tight and glorious to have both cocks deep inside of my ass and pussy, connected to my loving boyfriend. I loved the pleasure it brought him and me and that I was able to share so much passion with him because of the gems. His cocks were throbbing, pulsing quickly to his elevated heartrate. He was struggling no to ejaculate, trying to control his new twins and it was all he could do to not cum.

"You're doing great, babe... feels so good to have you in me like this. Remember when we did this with toys? Now both of them are you!" I blurted.

"Yeah, it's... awesome!" he struggled to say, and not cum.

"What a gift Luludja gave me, and now I can share it with you. I'm so happy, Jaden... this is the most wonderful thing," I said.

He grunted. There was no distracting him from what he was doing or how it felt. He had a long way to go before he would be able to fuck me with both his cocks and last any meaningful time. I promised Amanda I'd come into work and Jaden wasn't going to suddenly learn control, so I ended our double penetration session really quick. All it took was me rising up off of him a few inches and dropping down again. His arousal spiked and his point was reached as he clenched his Kegel muscles to try and hold his eruption in for as long as possible.

"I'm going to cum!" he screamed.

The energy surged through the bond into my body and I hopped off of his cocks, just as they both exploded in the air with the first burst of semen. I grabbed both wet and hard shafts, stroking them in tandem as Jaden grunted and shot his second, even larger rope of cum that cascaded down onto his quivering form. I stroked and stroked as he flinched, convulsed and finished his orgasm, bathing his body in his duel cock loads until he was spent and all his energy was mine.

I got him food and a towel and told him to get some rest after eating and I'd check on him at lunch. I got dressed, put my chains of gold in my purse, making sure they were always near me and left for work.

**

Amanda was waiting for me when I walked into the office.

"Oh good, you're here," she said. "I was getting worried again."

"Sorry, Jaden had to try out his new ring before I came in," I said, seeing that she had hers on her finger.

"Oh, really and how'd he do?" she asked, as we walked to my office.

"As expected. Didn't last even a minute," I said, as she closed the door.

"I'll bet."

"And you? Have you had a chance to try yours out?" I asked, knowing full well she already had.

"Yes, and I've got to say... it's just like the clamp... it's amazing to have my own. I'm so thankful to you, Jessica!" she gushed.

"Glad you're enjoying it," I said, knowing full well she had fucked herself with her own cock just that night.

"Yeah, it's great and we can maybe spend some time together at lunch, but right now, I need you to actually do some work. We've gotten a little behind on things since all this gem magic stuff has happened. There're checks to sign, bills to pay and appointments to make with your photographers to divvy out the work."

"Okay, settle down, I'll get right to it," I said.

"Thanks, it's all on your desk... I'll leave you to it and see you at lunch," she said, opening the door and shutting it behind her.

She had a point. I really hadn't done much work since Luludja gave me the clamp. The stacks of work on my desk showed that very well. I went around my desk, sat down and focused on the job I loved and wanted to continue doing. I kept track of Jaden and Amanda through the one-way bond as I worked, wishing Jana had her ring as well. She hadn't texted or anything since she stormed out late last night. I had her ring on my right hand, hoping she'd call or come into the office for it after thinking it over, but as the hours passed and I worked, I didn't hear from her.

Jaden was still fast asleep but I knew he was doing fine through the bond. The food and rest had rejuvenated him after his double cock explosions. He started waking up about eleven-thirty. At noon, Amanda popped her head in to see how I was doing. I was probably halfway done with all the work I had to do. Getting the most pressing things done first and emailing my photographers their assignments for the coming appointments.

"How's it going," she asked.

"Good, schedule is set and emailed to everyone. I was just about ready to start on bills."

"Want to take a break?" she asked.

"Sure, close the door," I said.

She closed and locked it and came over to the desk. She smelled like she had already eaten her lunch, I caught a hint of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some kind of chips among her body wash and arousal. She had been thinking about lunch with me and I knew her thoughts through the bond that I ignored as I forced myself to work.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, as she looked at me eagerly.

"I've been thinking... of... well, what could be possible with both of us having dicks," she said.

I knew what she wanted to try and I knew it would work after what I saw her do to herself last night.

"Okay, so share," I said.

"Well, we can make ourselves long and bendy enough to fuck each other, I think," she said.

"Probably... like straight on, twist our cocks into our pussies and then thrust forward toward each other?" I asked.

"Exactly. It should work," she said, since she had bent hers in half and fucked herself already.

"Sounds good to me," I said, standing up and starting to undress. She did the same and as she turned back to me, I was sitting in my chair, stroking my two-foot-long, flexible cock, already.

"Think this will work?" I asked, as she say my new appendage.

"Yes, that's perfect," she said, taking her ring off her finger and wiggling it onto her clit where an exact copy of my cock suddenly expanded from her body.

She held it out before her and walked to me in the chair. As she neared, I reached out and took hers in my hand and she let go and grabbed mine. We stroked each other for a few seconds, before trying to twist them together, so that mine went under hers into her pussy and hers did the same into me. Once we finally managed it, I had to pretty much scoot to the edge of my chair, spread my legs and lay back as far as I could. Our cocks looked like a twisted pretzel, wound around each other, and disappearing under the bases into our pussies.

The sensations were worth it and we both moaned as we slid the other person's cock into our own wet holes and she pressed toward the chair, taking me into her as I took hers.

"Oh, yes... that's good... I knew it would work," she said, thrusting into me deeper. We manipulated our cocks so that what was entering us was rigid while the part that had to twist and bend remained pliable. It was better than I expected and worked perfectly. We were soon moaning and panting as we fucked each other, touching our bodies and grinding our cocks into each other. I tweaked her nipples and she did the same to me, fondling our breasts as we fucked one another. The power was already coming through the bond and I knew when she came I would suck it all up again.

The more we rocked into each other, the more aroused we became. We got really good at it, knowing just how to thrust and make our huge cocks slide in and out like we both wanted. The visual of our twisted cocks entering our bodies as we thrust, ground and played, added to our pleasure. It was just another example of the wonders of gem magic and of course having a penis.

I sensed her nearing her climax, she was still very new to the sensations of having a cock and getting fucked and being fucked at the same time. It felt too good to her and there was really no reason to stop or delay the inevitable; after all, we were on a lunch break, so we kept the pace up until we both were on the verge.

Just before we came, I used my feet to push off the desk and roll away from her in the chair, just enough for our long cocks to untangle and slide out. She grabbed mine and I grabbed hers and we stroked each other off onto the other, sending long ropes of cum to splatter on our quivering bodies. We moaned and cried out, as loud as we dared, until we finished making a huge mess of ourselves, the chair and the floor.

The pleasure was incredible again, especially for me through the bond because it multiplied as I felt what she felt and the increase in power from her climax. Each wonderful contraction filled me with rapture and energy as she was drained of the same in her pleasure.

When we finished, she took the ring off and I changed my cock back to my clit. We both giggled about the mess we had made, admiring our stripped bodies and the mess on the floor as the semen dripped and ran down us.

"Check your right bottom drawer," Amanda said.

I opened it to find a couple rolls of paper towels.

"I put those there a day or two ago," she said, smiling.

"Good thinking," I said.

We cleaned up and lunch was basically over by then. She was weak, but since she ate before, she managed to get back to her desk and I went back to work. She was so pleased with herself for coming up with the idea and proud of how well it had worked. I was sure we'd be doing it again soon, and maybe even some different positions because she was already thinking about it. I smiled as she played with the ring on her finger and pondered the possibilities.

**

Five o'clock rolled around before I knew it. I had barely finished all the work I had to catch up with, just as Amanda knocked on my door and came into my office. She looked tired and I knew the lunch session was catching up to her and she needed some dinner and a nap.

"I'm going to head home. Do you need anything before I go?" she asked.

"No, I'm pretty much done. I'll be heading home soon, as well.

She turned to leave, but I called her name and brought her back. "Have you heard from Jana today?" I asked.

"Umm, no, but that's normal, I don't even know if she has my number. Why?"

"Just wondering. She hasn't called or texted."

"Oh, that's right... she was going to get back to you on what she wants her ring to do. That is kinda odd she hasn't let you know yet."

"Exactly. I hope she's okay," I said.

I didn't share with her the fight we had and the real reason why Jana hadn't called me.

"Well, can't you check on her with the magic... the bond?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, but she must have taken off the ring," I said.

"Really, that's for sure odd, I'd never take mine off," Amanda said, showing me her ring.

"I appreciate that, Amanda, and that's why I'm concerned."

"Yeah, well if I hear from her I'll for sure let you know," she said.

"Okay, thanks and have a good night."

She smiled and headed home.

I sat in my chair, debating if I should try and call Jana or not. Calling her could make things worse and I probably should give her space. I packed my things up and headed home. When I got home, Jana was waiting in her car and got out as I arrived.

"Hey," I said, walking up to her.

"We need to talk," she said.

"Let's go inside."

I opened the door and we went into my place. Jaden must have been at work because he wasn't home. I set my stuff down on the entry table and Jana turned around to face me.

"You seem different today," was the first thing she said.

"I am since you saw me last, yes... I satisfied my needs in other ways," I explained.

"Eww, that sounded really bad, Jessica, like you're some kind of sexual predator."

"Sorry, kind of came out wrong. In other words, the overwhelming desire to fuck you has subsided. Let's just say that.

"Do I want to know what you did?" she asked.

"Well, maybe, but just know, no one was hurt and they don't remember a thing?" I said, giggling.

"They? It wasn't Jaden or Amanda?"

"Not last night... they were too spent already. But Jaden did use his ring on me this morning and so did Amanda at lunch," I giggled all the more.

"So, what happened last night after I left. You looked like you wanted to eat me. Kind of freaked me out."

"Well, I was in a bad way, I didn't realize how quickly I could drain myself if I used the magic a lot. You caught me at a bad time and that's why I did what I did to you. I promise if you want this back," I showed her the ring, "it will never happen again.

"You promise! No manipulation!" she got loud.

"I promise... you can have it back and I'll make it do whatever you choose."

I held out the ring. She hesitated but finally came forward, and took it from me. Our bond came instantly and I could feel her worry and desire. She had suddenly forgotten all about what I had done last night or wanting to know.

"I've thought long and hard. I want to be part of this and the objects and of course what comes with it. The sex has been the best in my life, for sure. I just hope you keep your promise, Jessica... I'm trusting you."

"I will not betray that trust, Jana... you have my word."

"Okay, good... then I've decided," she began. "I want immortality."

"Really? You want to stay forever young and beautiful?" I clarified her true feelings coming from the bond. The vanity and envy of what she saw when I had all the items on my body was what she really wanted. She wanted the perfect body and she wanted it forever.

"Yes, yes... fine... can you do that?" she asked.

"With just one ring?" I asked, more myself than her.

"Yes, is it possible?" she answered.

"I don't know. For me to look like I did I had every object in place, Jana. I don't know if that's possible with just one ring," I explained.

"Well, I don't want the other stuff, just the perfect body, forever."

"You have a rocking body now, I guess I could try and improve on it."

"Or, keep it the same as it is forever. I don't want to get old, saggy, wrinkly."

"Okay, that's more specific. I think I can manage that, but it won't protect you. You still can be hurt or killed, but you won't age by time."

"Fine... that's what I want... I want to look like this or better, forever," she said, spinning around for effect.

I searched Luludja's memories, searching the spells she had created over the centuries for something similar to what Jana wanted.

She stared at me as I pondered her wish, waiting for me to talk again.

"I need my knowledge earring," I said, going to my purse. I found the one I needed and put it on my ear, helping me remember and recall everything I needed.

"Yes, it can be done. I just have to combine a few incantations and it should work," I said, after a minute with the earring in.

She smiled gleefully, and handed me the ring.

"Now you're sure about this? Once I change this ring it can't be changed again, not with this complicated spell and you can't ever take it off. If you do, the effects will be reversed and you'll age before your time. Do you understand?" I asked.

She hesitated a bit, when I told her this.

"Why does that have to be a condition?" she asked.

"The spell I'm going to create to give you what you want will take immense power. That power has to come from the clamp on my clit and my sexual energy. The power has to be infused into this ring to maintain your immortality and beauty and linked to your body, so in other words, if you remove it that link is severed and the energy will dissipate and actually take from your body, draining you before your time."

"Holy shit?" she said.

"Yeah, this is big, and forever is a long time, Jana... I guess if you look at the bright side, if you ever get sick of living and being perfect you can always end it and take the ring off."

"True... but what if someone takes the ring from off my finger when I don't want them to?"

"No one but you can remove the ring, like no one can take the clamp off my clit. And as long as you wear it, we will share the bond you already know about."

"Do it," she said.

"Before I do, I'm going to need a favor. This spell is going to drain me, almost to the brink. I might even fall unconscious, so I need you to call either Amanda or Jaden and get them to climax with their ring. Both of them would be best so that I can recover from the massive loss. Can you do that?"

"Is this dangerous, Jessica?" she asked.

"Very, but I'm willing to do it for you," I said.

"Maybe we should wait... maybe we shouldn't do it until they are here and prepared to use their rings and cum for you."

"Do you want them to know what you've done, what you've asked for. If so, I can communicate with them now in my head and tell them to come here now. Or I can perform the spell and you can call them after?"

She debated that option in her head and I heard her thoughts. She was worried they would be envious of her beauty and immortality and wonder if they had made the wrong choice to choose the gift of phallus instead of something like she wants.

"If you do it now and I call them, what do I say?" she asked.

"Just tell them that I was trying a new spell and something went wrong and the last thing I said was for them to help me by using their rings."

"Okay... I think I'd rather do that... I don't know what they will think of my choice," she said.

"Okay, then let's prepare. You have Jaden's number; do you have Amanda's?" I asked.