All Comments on 'Epiphany Pt. 04'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is circling the RAAC drain

The first chapter started out well. Somehow the ensuing chapters have all been gotten a little worse. First he was doing things that were illegal. Then he was doing things that were just downright stupid. Continuing in the "stupid vein" he goes on a vacation with confirmed lesbians. Sorry that doesn't happen even in fairy tale fictional stories. Then he retires, but not really. He rents some office space. Why? Don't you think the Corporation has space he could use? That part was REALLY stupid. And now everybody is lining up to be forgiven. His daughter. His son-in-law. His Brother. His Mother. And the topper on the cake - his wife. Pretty soon they'll be living together, his son-in-law will be taking over the business, Sam will be bouncing a new baby on his knee and fixing his mother's roof. It all stinks to high heaven. I can smell the RAAC from 50 miles away. UGH!

1 star

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 4 years ago
I just knew you were gonna RAAC this !

A pox on your house !

Fuq'n MM wannabe .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So fundamentalist churches will sever ties with the ex wife

But are apparently ok with a single man fucking a couple of lesbians? What’s the name of those churches because I would like to attend these amazingly hypocritical houses of god.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strong start...really poor 4th chapter.

This went from a really intriguing couple of chapters to a real steaming pile of puppy doo doo. Main character was strong, decisive and would not put up with infidelity, then suddenly morphs into a forgiving, self doubting, weak willed shadow of himself that is willing to move back with his wife AND let his wife have her lovers in the same house. Inconsistent storytelling. Seems more like the writer is forcing a reconciliation that even the characters in the story don’t believe.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Entertainef

Yes you have entertained me enough to keep reading, but chapter three is a bit of a letdown. Can't blame him for easing up on Cindy as he wants a better relationship with the granddaughter. Mother is dead to him, brother kept at arms length, all good. But listening to Linda's bullshit is ridiculous. With what she did to him she should at least be as dead as old Mary. Now he is moving back to the house with Linda in the garage. Please set up an epic burn for her and then find a way to destroy Charlie. Apparently he is all healed up now. No RAAC, ever, never, please. Also the trip and the threesomes with the lez couple don't fit the character you had written previously. Great story, but getting shaky.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
This Took A Dip***

Thanks for sharing.

tangoperutangoperuover 4 years ago
Seriously?

He will put himself within range of the rattlesnake?

I smell a RAAC here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A slow crawl towards RAAC

Is the reconciliation earned? Maybe, nobody can say until we read the last installment. Doesn't seem like anyone learned any life lessons, except Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loss of air speed and altitude

Like many longer stories, this one has run out of air and the writing has lost its tightness. It started strong with the first part but this one was clearly rushed and lacked the smooth writing of the previous chapters. The sudden return to normal between the protagonist and antagonists doesn't align with normal human actions, especially since the events took place over years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just when he thought he was out...

... they pull him back in. Next, the wife will be swimming naked in the pool and move back into his bed. Nothing will change, except now they'll all be sneakier when deriding and cuckolding him. The writing's on the wall...

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

So far so Good. Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable

Way to destroy a great series in just one chapter.

God how I detest the forgiveness cult.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
RAAC?

This looks like the author is pulling the train into RAACville, which would be a huge disappointment and a literary betrayal of the character as written.

If relationships were to be salvaged or kept intact, the only reasonable choices would be the daughter and granddaughter. The betrayal by the wife, brother and mother were too heinous for any attempt at rapprochement.

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gradually backing down to all isnt good or healthy

only thing that will do is add more hurt in the future, leopards don't lose their spots.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"he still loved the stupid bitch"

Ugh, I can just see the RAAC coming...

Linda replaced her husband in all meaningful ways with her lover. There's no way Sam would have any positive feelings towards that bitch after she treated him like shit for years!

He should invite over a steady stream of younger lovers and rub her face in the fact that he's moved on.

Oh, and what happened to getting some revenge on Charlie? That turd was loving cuckolding his supposed best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

WTF back in the house swimming laps together what happen did you hit your head

Every one could not figure why want to build an apartment to be near your wife and the you just reverse things your still cuckold shake your injured head

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Just got to the fifth paragraph, and . . .

. . . the final LW trope comes up: not only is Sam on his way to replacing Linda with younger women, but he’s got a lesbian throwing herself at him.🤣

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Say it ain’t so, Joe!

He’s going to wimp out?

Hard to say no to a daughter, especially if you feel she is truly remorseful. And I can sorta understand being in the same room with the brother because he likes Deena, though that cut is pretty deep and I probably couldn’t. But mom and wife? Fuuuuck no!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Don't know what to think!

Just read chapters 3 and 4. Since they are a separated couple, maybe he should install a nubile young woman to commiserate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh!

How can you even trust someone who stabs you in the back and disrespect you for so long? This chapter is a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a shame .

I had such high hopes !!

Such a good beginning and the anticipation of a decent revenge dished out .

Seems like he's not just lost weight ..... he's lost his mind and manhood also .

I looked out eagerly for each part of this story everyday. I now feel it is ruined .

I hope it's not too late for you to fix this .

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
OK, now I’ve finished it . . .

. . . and I can’t see the Sam of this chapter as being anything but the doppelgänger of the Sam of the previous ones. He was so full of tight lipped anger in the first three, and now he’s somewhat understanding and almost forgiving.

You had slightly telegraphed that in the previous chapter, when he gave Doug a good recommendation, but really, what was this chapter all about?

In a very slight way, I can see this: Sam was so full of tight lipped rage in the previous chapters that it simply couldn’t be maintained, but you had written Sam as extremely prideful, and pride, even misplaced pride, isn’t like rage; it can last. To have gone so burn his bridges outraged into swallowing enough of his pride to allow his family back into his life? Sorry, but this does not compute.

I’m not one of those who cannot stand a reconciliation story, but I just can’t see how he was so angry at Linda, how he saw everyone else as betraying him, to the extent of meddling in his employees’ private lives, and can now contemplate moving back into his house with Linda living in the garage apartment.

I can see what happens next: he moves back home, Linda watches wistfully out the window as Sam brings home the occasional hottie, learns her lesson, and then, as some previous commenter wrote, Sam next sees Linda skinny dipping in the pool, and you get the picture. . . .

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Problems

If these relationships are going to be repaired after so much betrayal for so many years with such vile disrespect, it is going to take a lot more work to dissect the characters than I am seeing here.

Cindy had some time and effort given to understand her point of view concerning her mother's and grandmother's behavior. It at least illustrated something about her to give readers a chance to accept her repentance.

Linda hasn't been given that work or time and frankly will need a whole lot more than her daughter to be redeemed.

You can't make a character as purely vile as her and then just ease her back in with some time and good will especially since she never came to her senses.

Charlie betrayed and robbed her and she still was delusional, selfish and evil about her betrayal.

The nice burn you were building up to took a very different turn here and there is a lot more needed to enjoy the gear shift you just did.

3* for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs to pull down the Canning Jar and retrieve

Okay, Linda used him her whole life and cut off his manhood and placed it on the shelf,

He found out and reclaimed his manhood and did what he could to start a new life.

She calls, says he won't have to see her lovers because she is moving into the apartment he had built. He moves back in.

Makes perfect sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with Reed Richards

The depth of her desecration of Sam is beyond repair, considering the length of it and the damage done to his family. Linda is sick probably beyond professional help.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 4 years ago

Sam is turning back into a wimp. Rebuilding a relationship with his daughter/granddaughter is natural over time, but he would never, ever ever have any kind of relationship with his ex-wife and his horrible Mom.... Please, refrain or you will ruin this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wimpy cuckold of the century?

After all she's done he loves her????????

At some stage even the RAAC types have to have a fact situation that is too horrible for the man to take. There is simply no way he'd better with her or the rest of his family. A fit, attractive, rich man would have plenty of opportunity to find someone. Linda isn't it and to even hint at it is ridiculous.

This was a horrible part of the story. I won't be looking at Part 5.

dave221039dave221039over 4 years ago
Disappointed

All that anger, but he suddenly flipped because his wife is available again and he misses doing his lawn and pool work?

LostriderLostriderover 4 years ago
Cash and burn

It was going good till you got here. You seem to rush when you start getting to the end of your stories you loose the carácter and flow. To bad it was a good story. This part killed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Charlie Wink

Deserves a major beat down. You have given Linda no redeeming value in the entire story, why would he give her even two seconds of consideration?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Too much narration.

@Anonymous Re: Office Space - I agree, why not have an office in the corporation building.

@Anonymous Re: Fundamentalist Charities - Do the charities know about his relationship with the lesbians?

"How had she forgotten how much he had tried to be there at all stages of her life?" - I thought she said that he HADN'T been there for her. I guess that was a lie?

I'm sorry, a loving daughter isn't that easily "brainwashed" into disrespecting her father, to the point of allowing her daughter to call her mother's lover, "Grandpa Charlie"!

"Cindy had loved moving to the larger house with the pool and hot tub but had resented the time her daddy had to be away from home to provide the luxury she so enjoyed." - So typical in these stories, the families (usually the wives) resenting how hard the husband has to work to provide them the lifestyle the insist on.

While I understand, and even sympathize with her wanting to atone for her "mistakes," she was far too easily led astray, there had to be something lacking in her character for her not to have put her foot down long before things reached the breaking point.

So, James needed people telling him off to realize that he was treating his brother poorly? And where was Deena while it was going on?

Everyone's all apologetic now that they're reaping what the sowed.

"wah la?" Was this an intentional phonetic spelling of how many people pronounce "voila?"

Doug SHOULDN'T have any animosity, and was actually in a better place earning his own way.

Cinda calling him "Paw-Paw" is a good idea; calling him "Grandpa" would bring back bad memories of "Grandpa Charlie."

I was thinking of suing or pressing charges, but if he was a signer on the account he was entirely within his rights to take the money. Ironically, unlike a divorce, there won't be a court-ordered split of their assets.

"Sam, could we see each other some time? I mean, could we possibly reconnect? I miss you."- No, no, NO! Would she be asking if things had worked out with Charlie? Not on your life!

So his leaving was HIS fault, because he couldn't "handle" her having a lover?! As far as Charlie "healing," wasn't it established that the affair started BEFORE Charlie's wife died?

Why is he paying rent to the corporation? I thought he rented the office space on his own, rather than use corporate space, and bought the condo on his own.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
you wrote a family with just about as many mental problems

they are in a psycho ward. The wife crazy, the daughter is finally coming to her senses, the mom (there is a word to describe that whore) and James is the biggest cuckold moron in history. James is mad as his brother because his dad stop paying attention to his mom. I guess Sam is the result of a cheating whore mom. So he blames the kid.

KeyLargofanKeyLargofanover 4 years ago
Makes no sense

Why would he even consider moving back into that house that his wife and Charlie lived in.If I had no money that wouldn't be an option,sleeping under a bridge would be a better solution.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
I don't take hasty conclusions...

I don't take hasty conclusions, but I agree the signs aren't good since final of part 3, as @ReedRichards says...But I also hope that the final chapter will be good...Let's us wait and see...still 4* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad ending :(

Done reading this, as is your usual habit the wimp will forgive her and take her back. Couldn't just once your character actually have a spine and move on .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I am really enjoying this series!

It rings true at every step. I'm enjoying it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
Connecting with his daughter made sense.

She had something he wanted, and perhaps needed, his granddaughter. The conversation with the wife highlighted how little respect she had for him as a man, a husband and a person. His brother brought nothing to the table and his dear old mom was a waste of air.

This is what happens when you dig that deep pit for the characters in a story. There is not good way to bring them ack to the top. Chapter stories like this score well until the writer realizes he needs some sort of end, but where in hell does he go with the ending? Should he just keep piling it on the people who screwed him over? It gets old after a while. Reconciliation is very difficult to impossible. Imagine living in the same house as the woman that betrayed him so badly and really felt he deserved it. I would think he would neve want to see her again.

Not every farmer's son speaks French but "wah la, it was done." is just wrong. It may seem incredible, but "voila" is the word you actually wanted. " It comes from a French expression literally meaning “look there!” In French it is spelled with a grave accent over the A, as voilà, but when it was adopted into English, it lost its accent."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok i sort of get it.

I struggled with why he was doing so much financial help to a cheating and disrepectful wife. Then i recalled he never divorced. I hope he continues to work on how he can just take the money and run.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Time for "Sam's Time"

Give Sam a happy ending and a real relationship. He deserves that! In real life he may not get it but in storyland his character is in the author's hands and not his own, so give him a hand up. Anyone who tries as hard as 'Sam' is due a 'break' His work with 'Cinda' shows a worthy man. His treatment of his scheming and disrespectful wife shows some degree of compassion and humanity, surely Sam has earned a chance to enjoy a faithful and committed partner! I see reconcilliation with his ex as a sell-out and a failure of the author's storytelling abilities. so far it's worth 5**** Thank You.

stay on track and look after "Sam"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...

I was enjoying this story until now. It appears that you are going to turn this into a RAAC story. It looks like the cheating slut will get away with her years of slutty behavior, because Sam was stupid enough to fall in love with her years ago. At least he wasn't a willing cuck. But if he gets back together with her, he will be.

Other than this turn of events, I was liking your story. A little drawn out, but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heading to RAAC?

Sure looks like it.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
Well it seems

Your going to wimp out so sad. I was hoping to see a real man in this story ,but so far a cry baby . He is still a wimp nobody would live in the same house as a unrepentant cheating wife. She Evan says he won't have to see her lovers come and go .She has no plans to stop cheating on him. He just keeps spending money on her he wants her back and will accept her lovers.How sad ! Thanks for the read

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 4 years ago
Please - no RAAC

This guy needs to move somewhere else - Europe or Singapore and get away from all of the toxic people in his life.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Sad, very sad!

I have a bad feeling about chapter 5!

So far all the respect that you built for him in the first chapters has been diluted!

If as I suspect, you are going to emasculate him totally then why bother building up such a fine personality in the first place?

He should be destroying all of the betrayers. Where is all this "forgivness" shit coming from? It seems that there are no men left in the world. Just wimps!

StreetdogStreetdogover 4 years ago
Wimp

It was a good story until the last chapter. How can he ever allow any of them into his life again. His daughter allowed and maybe even encouraged his grand daughter to call his wife's lover Grand Pa. It is so ingrained in grand Daughter that she runs past her real grand father to the interloper. At her age the imprint is set. Then during reconciliation she has her calling him Paw Paw but not correcting her that he is the real grandpa. His daughter enabled his wife's affair.

The daughter’s husband also enabled and hid his wife's affair. The one hope I have is that his new baby coming is not his. Maybe make it Mr. Wink’s.

His brother and mother also used and degraded him. I think a nice turn would be that mother and brother are also getting fucked by Mr. Wink. No way would any self respecting person accept any of them back.

As for his wife, she made her bed, let her sleep in it. If he returns to the house, he will be back in her bed before the week is out and she will be fucking around on him again. I knew this was going to be a RAAC when his attorney wanted to go for blood but he set his wife and grand daughter up to be taken care of. None of them deserve anything. It was a 4 until this chapter now a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WIMP-BOMB Alert

Please

Don’t wimp us out.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Well.......

I can understand reconnecting with his daughter.

Because of his granddaughter.

But his brother?

He's just as bad as his mother and he won't

have nothing to do with her.

Strange that.

Even stranger is the house/garage thing.

Does he need to live close to his slut wife?

Sometimes this guy just doesn't make any sense.

Still, the story is entertaining, though this part has flaws.

4 out of 5 from me.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Last part fell flat, this one went splat

This part is subtitled "stasis"? Stasis means things don't change, but everything changed.

It feels like a completely different story.

I know many lesbians who would be highly offended that they " like cock now and then".

Also, the MC is on such a moral high-horse about infidelity and particularly among employees. However, he is still the Chairman of the Board, so they are still his employees! Furthermore, she showed him her tits in the office. They are in a committed marriage, but like to fuck around and he is suddenly ok with it and goes on vacation with them??? Such a moronic double standard.

I won't predict the final outcome, but given he has already repaired relations with most of the betrayers, RACC is looking likely. Let me consult my magic 8 ball... "Oh great and powerful Oracle, will he forgive his Mom and wife and reconcile?"

Magic 8 ball says: "Signs point to yes"

So, wife has not realized what she did was wrong when they first spoke. She stillbisndelusional that she was temporarily helping Charlie and the MC should have waited.

Next time she seems to be the one who has the epiphany when she discusses why she needs a new bed. She is setting up for RACC. MC even told her directly he forgave everyone else who showed true remorse, with the implication being if she is remorseful, he will forgive her.

Major problem. She did not charge Charlie with theft. She forgives him. That is not ok. She is still taking his side. Her jewelry had to have been mostly things the MC gave her or they acquired with joint money. Not charging him again says Charlie is more important than the MC.

Last issue i have: Wife's response to MC's ultimatum makes 0 sense. She agrees to stay married and go on an allowance. Why? At that time, she was in love with Charlie and living with him as virtual spouse. Charlie wanted money. She would have been able to divorce MC and get half of his wealth and business. Yeah, i get you attempted to convince us she had no choice, but that is not at all true. As has been explained ad nauseum, the vast majority of courts in the US do not care about adultery. All of their wealth was accumulated during their marriage. She could even argue she gave up her career to stay home and support him as he grew the business.

Furthermore, even in States that allow divorces for adultery, she could argue condonation, as after he found out about her cheating, he did not file for divorce, but rather gave the house and her over to her lover, then paid their living expenses!!!

Her reputation was already damaged as someone had to have leaked the audio since people could quote them. Divorce would have been a step UP!

I had high hopes for this story, but it has become a disappointing cliche'. You painted the villains too negatively, making forgiveness something only a saint could offer, but the MC is no saint.

The only way to avoid 100% RACC now is if the MC has a heart attack. No, wait! Has a heart attack and dies! I could see a heart attack with recovery being a perfect vehicle for RACC.

KB

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
Son...

You wrote, I will be posting the final part in the next few days. Hopefully I have entertained well enough to get to the end. My guess is you wrote two or three different endings and you are waiting a day or so to see which one you want to post, why not post all of them.

I am all for a Reconciliation story under the right circumstances but... You wrote, "Actually it is kind of a penthouse as it is on the top floor, but, no, to all your questions. I have decided to move to the space above the garage. It is perfect for a single person. With the new outside entrance I can come and go as I please without coming through the main house. If I take a lover you would not be subject to see him come and go either. I think it is the best answer to my living needs." This is not a statement of a woman who really wants to reconcile.

Sbrooks103x

Why is he paying rent to the corporation? I thought he rented the office space on his own, rather than use corporate space, and bought the condo on his own.

He wrote, He had leased a small office space in a strip mall close to the condo. Even though he wasn't running the day-to-day activities anymore he was more than busy as the chairman of the board of directors. It didn't say the corporation was paying for it. It did say, He made an arrangement with Harry to use Delight as his off-site coordinator.

As far as the condo he wrote, He immediately started the paperwork to purchase the property. And in the end, He then turned over the condo to the company so it could be used to either make money via rental income or be used for visiting dignitaries. Again it did say the corporation owed them just that he gave it to them to use.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
WHAT DOES LACK OF ABSINENCE GIVE TO THE OUTSIDERS

which often leads to familiarity and its breedings, TK U MLJ LV NV

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
YMBJ

Yes, you must be joking.

Went from consistent 5* to 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jesus Christ what a cuck

He misses fucking yard work?

Hes going to move back into the house his wife fucked other men in for half a fucking decade because he misses mowing the lawn?

I can see why his family thought he was a wimp - its because he is

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pleased to no end.

I do not like and do not read BTB. But I do like when people can see passed their indiscretions and move on, either separately or together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wah La

You actually typed that.

This basically sums up your writing.

Say la vee.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
so the foundation of reconciliation has been laid

without any real explanation of Linda's treachery. Did she really rationalize to herself that Charlie was a broken widower, and needed her TLC? Doesnt pass the smell test. A more reasonable explanation would be that she is a selfish narcissist, incapable of having rich long termmonogamous relationships

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hold the Line, Sam!

Begging the Author not to screw this up. The Hell with all the liberal forgivness theme.

They all used him as a work horse and treated him like a slot machine. Linda went out and brought him home a contaminated pussy! Hold the line Sam burn'em to the ground. A lifetime has already been wasted on these ingrates, and all on your hard earned dime! Move on with nothing but your own future in mind.

Author- you have the makings of a landmark story, stay with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TAKING BACK....

the mother and wife is soooo wrong.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Character Transplant

Farmer must take tips from RG. He's famous for taking strong men, then removing their spines have way through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So, let me get this straight

This bitch cuckolds him for years, for no good reason, invites her lover to live with her, on his dime, then, after he steals her money, and leaves her after fucking some bimbo, she's still talking about him as if he weren't scumbag he was?

Fuck that bitch!!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 4 years ago
Entertained but

I have found it entertaining but I don’t see any way for MC to have a relationship with his wife beyond the most basic. Definitely has shown herself to NOT to be trusted. She is showing remorse but that is all after the fact when she has reached bottom.

I will hope for the best and see where the reading rides ends up but reconciliation should not happen with spouse or mother.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Geezus... the author is actually trying to pull a RAAC here

Unbelievable.

Chapters like this one is why I refused to vote on any unfinished stories - you simply don't know what the fuck is going on, in any author's head, that could end up justify him cutting off the balls of his MC. And literal castration is pretty much what happened to Sam here.

Forgiving Cindy? That was predictable, since, of all the backstabbers, she was the one who start showing sign of remorse early, plus she is his only child

.

Forgiving James? No idea how he could manage it, but, frankly, the dickhead didn't do anything directly at his brother, so maybe Sam could actually have the type of relationship he never had before with his sibling. Color me doubtful, but, hey, crazier things has happened.

Forgiving Mary?

😆😂🤣😆😂🤣

And, finally, forgiving Linda?

...

FUCK THAT, FULL STOP. Bitch is only trying to get him back 'cause she has no money and no cock around. Sam KNOWS THIS, yet he lets himself get set up for another fall. And, honestly, what the hell was that 'he still loved the stupid bitch' nonsense? She betrayed the SHIT out of him for years, even kept on doing so after he was supposedly done with her, and the moron hasn't been around her for months! And yet here he is, making nice with the slut that broke his heart... How much of a simp can anyone be, to be unable to get over such a skank after all the things she put he through, and after having so much time to get over her? Man, what a pathetic fool...

So, not the worst thing I've read this morning, but not that good either. It sure looks like a clear sign of things to come, though, so I'm bracing myself to when it becomes clear that I will dislike this whole, entire series.

And it's coming... oh yeah, the RAAC is on its way.

eightytuneseightytunesover 4 years ago
When the sunset comes.

Cinda is the only innocent in this tragedy. Mary Morse is a devious mother who distributed all her hate into her family about Sam, who was the son to be proud of, who did for his family. But she has lost Sam, never again to be a mother to him. Now the others see him for the hurt they caused and all want to make amends. Would take a very strong person to forgive, and Sam is stronger than any of them. Linda keeps trying to make amends, and she isn't thinking clearly, so not sure it can happen. Cindy and Doug are trying to make it up. And James is as bad as his mother so little chance of a friendship with Sam. I give you a *9*. Truly is a tragedy for Sam.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
@Anonymous 09/05/19 behind...

"What’s the name of those churches because I would like to attend these amazingly hypocritical houses of god."

They are called churches. Doesn't really matter the denomination.

I have yet to know one single so-call 'house of God' that isn't full of hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Conflicted

It is clear that Cindy really does recognize what she did was terribly wrong and wants her father back, especially with her daughter and soon-to-be next child (son).

James is partially back but mostly because of his wife and children.

Mary is gone, and should be.

No, Linda has no chance for restitution although maybe the ability to at least talk with her husband periodically. The wounds are way too deep and irreversible.

Let's see what F-S has to say about this.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

at least they are being civil to each otherf

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Choo choo. RECONCILIATION AT ALL COSTS TRAIN NOW ARRIVING

Told y'all back on chapter 1. Almost every story this idiot author writes featured most revolting idiotic RAAC ever conceived of

Harryin VA

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 4 years ago
5 years of sloppy seconds

and he's going to let the whore back into his life. 1500 years from now historians will unearth a stainless steel box containing his balls, look at each other and say "the idiot took her back"

years ago my father said to me "you want to know the best thing about beautiful women? God made a million of them"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not so fast as to take her back.

He didn't divorce her so as to no reward her. She let him pay most all her expenses while her lover lived in his house. No respect for him at all now your setting it up for him to take her back not so fast. She need to prove her love. Walk on broken glass crawl on sharp rocks greave over her lost husband. Not to just shack her ass show him some skin have sex and get him back. Post nuptial should be required at least. She should also be required to go after exlover for what he stole from her. He make it so she could afford to live in the house. He actually played her way so she could save the money.husband bought the jewelry for her. She should get it back at least. She could then give it to her husband as a jester of penance for dumping her him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@dmann Re: Office

I didn't say the corporation was paying for it, the story said he was paying rent to the corporation, but wouldn't he be paying rent to the owners of the strip mall?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Funniest comment thus far...

... was made by the Anon behind "He misses fucking yard work?"

Made me laugh out loud and, once again, made me question, once again, the mental state of some retired folks out there.

But, even compare them... Sam is a seriously bizarre case.

Why did he need to retire, if he still have the need to get 'office space'? Feel the need for some yard work? How about going to the community garden or just build yourself a brand new house - you're rich enough, you can do it?

Cold reality: Sam is a sad man, 'cause he willingly wants to live a sad life. You put me in retirement with, and I quote, 'more money that (I) (could) possibly spend in his lifetime', and you see me with much free time. I would be way too busy travelling, going to concerts, going out to the movies, dancing, and, of course, meeting new people, especially from the opposite sex.

What does Sam does? Go to his mall office... do the same charity works his wife used to do... get some pity sex from some married lesbians... oh, and pinny for the woman who cuckolded him for years, and broke his heart...

Geezus H. Krist, man. When you're that bad at retirement, might as well keep on working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anger will only get you so far

I don't see a problem with Sam getting past his anger, it works to get you past a lot of pain. Anger like a pain pill will dual the ache but does nothing to heal, let the poor man have a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This fine start of a story is now going down the drain

Even talking to that bitch Linda is now killing this story. She screwed him verbally,cheated,put him down.etc . Wow is this author a reconciliation nut. There is no way to spin this as he trying to put these broken people back together. His mother Mary is she for real. Burn those bitches.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
@The_Artfull_Codger

A wise man, your father is.

Definitely gonna use his quote.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
I had a brain fart...

and when the mist rose it formed into the words 'She could have moved in with his mom and they could have trolled the streets together'. Just saying.

brooks, this is way I love ya, you make me go back and reread over and over again, the only problem is I never saw where he was paying the corporation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Henpecked!

This guy's problem is that he can do little for himself. He's surrounded by women telling him what he is going to do.

I was hopeful after the first three chapters but now realise it's just a tale of a hopeless man. His wife has been dictating his sex life for the whole of their marriage; his secretaries tell him that he is going on holiday with them and will have sex with them. Then, having felt the discomfort of a restricted income, his wife tells him that he is going to live in the matrimonial home whilst she lives in the granny-flat, fucking whomever she feels like. She acknowledges that he might have women stay over but, in reality, knows that isn't going to happen. Wimp? You betcha!

Evah_Rheddy

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I just read some of the RAAC comments.

I'm reserving judgment. It's hard to believe this wife can be redeemed. Her disparagement of her husband suggests she cannot view her own actions truthfully. If so, I don't see her being taken back. However, it's been a good story so far, so I'll go along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 3 was good but this one sucked

After showing Sam's progress in trying to make himself a better man in Chapter 3, you undid his work. He was so morally righteous regarding his employees and then takes his cheating lesbian employees on a sex filled vacation? Nuts! I agree with King B's comments and won't repeat them.

Why would he return to the scene of the crime and live next to his nasty wife? Even after Charlie stole from her and left her for another woman, she cares more about Charlie than Sam. He hated that house and should hate Linda anywhere would be a better place to live. She wanted the house. She needed money after Charlie stole her money so the obvious solution is to sell the house and split the proceeds and let her buy her own place and he can get the fuck away from her.

Sam needs to take cooking classes, go out with people he has helped over the years. Charity is not being on boards its having contact with people who need help. He doesn't need to screw Linda over but he needs to involve himself in healthy relationships. Sam has been screwed from birth by a evil mother who turned everyone against him for her sins! Where is his sister in all of this?

Please do not reconcile Sam with Linda.

reasonable man

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 4 years ago
Ending Contest

With opinions all over the board for this Train Wreck, I suggest this story be opened up for an ending contest. There could even be categories such as Best RAAC ending, best Humorous Ending or Best BTB ending.

Although, this could be a tough hole to dig out of I can see creativity having a field day with this.

Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
omg its happening we are getting a reconciliation when none should be due

I'm sorry the story has taken. The couple are getting away with the years of betrayal. Charlie hasn't been pursued for theft and destroyed. As for Linda she works her way back into their lives. Why hasn't cindy cut her mother off and prevented her poison filtering into the child's life. I dont look forward to chapter now I see the direction it is going.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Still Have To Ask What Is Wrong With Sam

It's funny this story has given us a lot of peripheral stuff about Sam, but a real interesting story would be a real in depth psychological analysis of this dude.

Seems like the weirdness with the Mom's cheating and the distance that caused them seems to have really mentally fucked up with this guy. Some of Sam's weirdness if I remember them from prior chapters:

1. His whole family seems to really not like this guy. Yes, some of them it's explained, but even Cinda seems to be averse to spend time with him at the beginning of each of their interaction.

2. His phone call with Linda after her break up with Charlie was surreal. He was talking to her like she was a normal ex-wife, and now friend, and she was talking about having to fire her gardener or housekeeper. That conversation was cringe worthy wayyyy before Linda brought up getting back together.

3. He moves back into the house with Linda again? I have no problem in these stories where people get back together normally. I can't see myself doing it if my spouse cheated on me, but if they find a way to reconcile good for them. But in this fucking case Linda CHOSE Charlie over him, didn't end things with Charlie when she was discovered and did the exact opposite and moved Charlie into their house, and when Charlie basically fucked her over and didn't want her anymore, by default she is interested in Sam now? And he goes back to the house again and stays with her?

4. Who the fuck misses yard work? I've never done it, and never maintained my pool even though I don't work anymore, because there is nothing there to miss. There are nice people you pay and they come and do that shit for you. The man needs to get a life.

5. He felt his mother always hated him and treated him shitty and he always kissed her ass. Unfortunately, I have known some pretty successful people, who were intelligent and well-educated and had shitty, even abusive parents, and they kissed up that parent still trying to get their love and approval. It's a very bizarre mental thing to watch.

Real weird dude. There is a screw missing. A long time ago I read a book that had a series of two page biographies on different serial killers. One of the commonalities a lot of them had was a really shitty mother. A lot of the mothers were prostitutes. Sam needs major psychotherapy, and a life coach on getting a fucking life.

I think I just had an epiphany actually. I was going to say that in most of these LW stories I really don't care if they reconcile or go their separate ways, but that in this case I was going to say I can't see how he would want to reconcile with Linda. Then I thought why would Linda want to be with someone so screwed up as well. The epiphany was that maybe by default that made them perfect for one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please no

Not looking good. The first three chapters are very good but this one has started to turn my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Author Confused

The author apparently has some confusion about not only the LW category but the entire Literotica site. It's meant to be an erotic site, not as host for some Horatio Alger type "rags to riches" type bullshit. As a dramatic story on a more appropriate site, this isn't a bad story. It just doesn't belong here. Two stars, due to author having lost his way.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago

I actually liked this one. Its not perfect, but I have seen people go through this and its not fun. Especially when its family. My cousin has a spread leg syndrome. Her mom had it as well. Its easier for women to cheat once they decide to do so. Why most of us men wonder if our kids are ours. DNA testing set my mind at ease about that, but no man knows for certain that "his" woman is just his.

on a different note, this site needs a category for cheating spouses. Cucking and cheating are not the same thing. Just like cucking is not swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good to finally read a story

Where th MC handles his business like a real man.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Looks like a raac

The problem with that is the wife has shoen zero remorse other than being screwed over by Charlie. She basically blames Sam for not being man enough to understand her fling with Charlie? Then even worse he moves back home because she needed a place to live,so she gets an apartment for free? Basically she uses him,gets a nice place to live rent free, has a pool and workout room...it is like she 'allowed' him to move home.

The difference with Cindy and Linda is blatent. He can reconcile w Cindy because she admits she hurt him, shows true repentance, and is attempting to make a new relationship, not looking for something for herself, but only to make up for the hurt she caused him and wanting to be with him. The only dubious thing is she apparently hasn't confronted Linda with what she did to both of them,she lets her off scott free. How she can be civil to the brother or the mother (mary) confounds me,all they seem to care about is their loss of social standing.

Linda on the other hand is basically let bygones be bygoned,let's talk about me, no repentance,no making up for it,no sacrifice, no way you can reconcile.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 4 years ago
Streches credibility

It is a hard to imagine a woman ditching a rich, faithful and non-abusive husband for a man who clearly has less money to spend on her. She may take him as a secret lover but why actually leave the real bread winner?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
5

Sam should install a restraint sex bench and a big wooden X frame to strap the silly bitch down when he around to ravaging her .... should be enuf excitement for them both 😱😈😈

FD45FD45over 4 years ago
The question isn't whether a reconicilliation in even horrible circumstances can't be done

The question is: has the author done a convincing job of making them believe this happened.

You lost a full half a point in the scoring. That doesn't prove anything necessarily. I can say for myself that you dug a very deep relationship hole and she still refuses to admit that she did anything and has only put out the slightest of lip service to fix anything. Lip service and proximity.

Which is why, smart, strong and resourceful Sam knew that he needed to REMOVE himself from proximity.

So what happened to him? Why does he suddenly accede to this? What is his 'upside'?

Because, and I am just spit balling here: a DENTIST who is a hundred thousand-aire pulls some respectable amounts of tail and has relationship hungry females circling him. How much more would a multi millionaire who doesn't have a gut?

One with a very wide social circle such as himself?

But who knows what will happen.

bigredkerbigredkerover 4 years ago
Great Story Lines

I have read with growing interest your story so far. I don't tend to like the revenge stories too well but I found your stories seemed quite possible. They are so well written and the characters are all interesting, even if some of them are detestable. I realize you've already written the next (final?) installment, but I do so hope there is no return to their marriage in the works. I believe Sam when he said that while he loved Linda she had broken that bond for good. What he told her about her behavior behind his back was spot on! Thank you for sharing your work and I look forward to reading more of your stories. Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really want some of the shit Harryin VA is smoking.

"Told y'all back on chapter 1. Almost every story this idiot author writes featured most revolting idiotic RAAC ever conceived of"

Almost ever story this author writes is a BTB. I need to meet your dealer, Harry. I'd love to have reality distorted to my own way I'd like to see the world as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Matt Moreau alike tale

This poor character dosnt learn

A_BierceA_Bierceover 4 years ago
Oh damn!

Forgive daughter, okay, she seems genuinely repentant and remorseful, and is doing all she can to bring her daughter back to being Sam's granddaughter. Brother, well, maybe...mostly because of his wife and children. You painted both of them in pretty dark shades of gray, but resurrection isn't beyond belief. But wife and mother? You painted both of them as such irredeemable evildoers that any attempt at reconciliation will negate all your good work in the previous chapters. No longer looking forward to the conclusion, but dreading it. sigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your credibility is on the line

I agree with the previous comments that your first three chapters were well written and compelling. Based on how you’ve written the characters, I can see your reconciliation with the daughter, son-in-law, and even the brother to a certain extent based on the introspection and sense of remorse they’ve shown. In contrast, the wife and the mother have shown neither and I can’t find any indication where reconciliation with them would be justifiable absent some new compelling information. The rush to have Sam and Linda cohabitate in the environment you set up (presumably for a forced RAAC ending) is both implausible and really undermines the story and characters you set up, so I hope you are careful with how you end things.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 4 years ago
He's letting them back into his life?

What a moron.

Life's too short to spend even one more minute with people who bring you pain. His wife has cheated on him for years and still expects him to accept her lover. His mother has hated him from the day he was born. It's your story, dude. Your words, your characters. Go back and read what you wrote.

These people are dishonest douchebags, completely without value. They only "like" him now because they want his money, so if he lets them all back into his life, he deserves them. Hope he enjoys being a doormat. Putz.

If you want to see how a reasonable, determined, intelligent man responds to a similar situation, try reading, "A Town Without Honor", by Tx Tall Tales. Now that's a great story (sure wish he'd write the last chapter, please Tx?) written about a man shamefully treated by his wife and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jump the Shark....Twice

It all started so good and progressed so nicely, just to jump the shark a couple of times in this forth installment:

- A rather hypocritcal, unlikely threesome sexual relationship with his lesbian adminstrative assistants. Story didn't need to go there for any good reason, but it did that right off the bat. This after busting employees balls on business and personal ethics.

- Second, he is now moving back home? After Charlie lived there with his cuckolding wife? Might as well have his mother tie him up and lay him across some railroad tracks in part 5.

Dissapointing. Two stars.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Okay

But this has deteriorated in story, although your writing is still good.

What started as an unknowing cuck regaining his manhood has become a birth of a wimp. Did this same guy really build a large company from scratch, then fire anyone having sex in that company. Now he has backed down to all the people, bar one but give it another chapter. As far as story goes this is fast becoming a loser. If he really wanted a garden just buy a place with one. Next he will see wife working out and want to get together with her. Maybe he would prefer he just watch James fuck her and get his jollies that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmmm not sure

This story is/has gone in the wrong direction, don't think I will bother reading chapter 5 now

Such a pity as I was enjoying the read, even though I can't get my head around it being posted it in 5 separate installments

dave221039dave221039over 4 years ago
I can just imagine it...

After the wife has got back into his bed, I'll bet he'll move his mother into the spare room as well. I eagerly read the first three chapters, but now await the final chapter with unbated breath.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@anony #1

1.) He goes on vacation with two people he knows and likes, one of them telling him she likes the occasionally dick also. Plus, being friends, they convince him, irregardless of the girls’ sexual nature, he needs a vacation.

2.) He says, in Part I, and a one or two other times, that he will become the CEO, taking a more hands-off position, but still active in the background, but not on a day to day basis.

He says, in Part IV that he picked an office away from his building because this way no one can easily run to him for help willy-nilly since he’s so physically close. That only one person knows his new number, so can have absolute control over access. (Conjecture here) It forces his staff to become self reliant. Also, it’s easier for him to not drift back into a supervisory position.

But, he still needed an office for the occasional meeting with VIPs.

3.) You’re absolutely right about his relations. But the daughter does, appear to be, truly remorseful. And, really, can’t a father (who truly loved his daughter) forgive a daughter just about anything? Shit, parents have forgiven children that have committed murder, even sometimes fraticide

But yeah, fuck the rest of the family.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Sorry. Last comment to @anony#1

That’s COB not CEO.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous