All Comments on 'Eric & Will make a B Movie'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 8 years ago
Thank you...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It is very easily worth 5 stars..

ringill98ringill98over 8 years ago
Very nicely done

A thoroughly enjoyable story

BUT

if you're going to use Monty Python quotes you have to get them right, in this instance it's 'and now for something completely different'.

reefer420reefer420over 8 years ago
Well Done

As usual, another great story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great story

Up to your usual standards. Love the development of your characters. Please, please, please grace us with more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Long and boring

Just page after page of robotic characters told in a monotone. This author has written some good stuff in the past. This isn't it. Sometimes it just goes away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still love your work!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
qhml1 writes a B story

Sub par effort. Boston to Birmingham was great. This isn't. Just dull and goes on and on. Not much emotion to this effort. Try again.

engineerireengineerireover 8 years ago
Curiously unengaging

Your earlier stuff was warm & had characters to whom you could relate. This is just "painting by numbers" I'm afraid.

Will was just a watered down version of your heroes from "A summer by the lake" or "Air possum" or "I thought she made you up" or .... Cathy & Tory didn't really develop as characters at all. The end seems rushed compared to the leisurely pace of the first 10 pages - almost as though you ran out of patience.

Thanks for the submission (& it's a lot better than "The road to hell") but I look forward to a return to form.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
YEAH BABY! qhml1 HAS A WINNER HERE

Liked this a lot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kind of flat

Not much of a story. I was very excited when I saw this author had written something new. This just wasn't very good. Maybe next time.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 8 years ago
Hey, I liked it!

Different and very enjoyable.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowover 8 years ago

Always a pleasure to read your stories

OnethirdOnethirdover 8 years ago
Always a pleasure

Another very nice positive story. Sure it's fantasy, but that's why I read. Keep it up and ignore the anon negatives- they are like the losers in your stories, the fly in the ointment, etc. 5 stars, of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty Mediocre For You

Still better than most of the stories around here.

The story seemed to go along fine until the end. Good character development, and the story moved along. It sure reads as if you lost interest or were stuck for an ending. I think if you revisit this story in a month or so you would agree.

I'll leave this by saying that not many here write as well as you do, and this story would be a welcome upgrade to most efforts.

Of course that's what you get when you write stories like Boston to Birmingham and A Summer by the Lake.

Anonymous Andy

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 8 years ago
Holy Shit !!!

Holy Shit !!! you did one hell of a job on this one. Only one gripe . . .it would (IMHO) be real nice to dedicate a page to all the people in the story giving names and relationships. In addition to 5 Stars I also give your story a solid (4 Budweiser Scale)!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
Will (Bill) and Eric (Ted)'s Excellent Adventure

I must compliment you on such an ambitious project. It was a fun read.

thanks

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago

There were so many different scenes, in so many different settings, it is hard to pick a "best of" but I think the most powerful writing and emotions were when the Wizard emerged in the conference room of the hotel after the "family" got together after filming. The language used, and the graphic descriptions of the reactions of each couple, made for strong verbal images. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOOOOOOOW

I love this novella so much. I almost cry every time I read it from happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the Master at his best

It's what I've come to expect from you, Q, a first class story. I think my favorite scene was when he went all Wizardly on them and astonished each and every one with his insightful erotic prose, most 'literoticaesque'. Congrats on a job well done.

DHL

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WORK HARD------PLAY HARD

and get extremely lucky with life n vocation, TK U MLJ LV NV

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
I really like it !!!

I really like this story. It reads like a serious piece of fiction with a lot of erotic scenes in it without it being a stroke story. There are almost no typo's or mistakes in syntax or spelling. However qhml1 needs to make up his mind; is her name Sylvia Shining Elk or Sylvia Shining Fox(?) all this aside this story is on my list of favorites, and this is my 4th or 5th time reading it, and I know that if she reads it "Big Judy" of Ft. worth, Texas will SHIT !!!

Let's have some more like this one !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Epic Blockbuster

without doubt one of the finest writers on this Site

sublime wordcraft

Kicking myself that i deliberately Avoided Reading this story for seven months

the damn Title & story Description ....

each time i visited the Authors profile (sometimes viewing old favorites & sometimes looking to read new material) i would read the title / story description & think to myself naahh , nope , not for me ....

and seeing as it only has 10,000 views , 30 favorites & 22 comments (as of this date)

i am wondering how many other Fans of this Writer have also skipped / bypassed this delightfully entertaining & intriguing tale for the same reasons

DoctimeDoctimeover 7 years ago
Definitely not a "B" movie

But certainly a five star story!

slm59slm59over 7 years ago
Almost missed it

qhml1 has quickly become one of my favorite authors, yet I almost passed on this one because of the description (mostly) an the title (partly). I'm very pleased that I decided to give it a chance, as it's one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
overblown?

Definitely one of the best authors on here!

I liked it up to about/around page 8... from there, after the wedding, the multiple rewrites that were made at obviously different times (i.e. once they were making babies on the deck of the pond while two pages later he was "throwing their birth-control pills out".) were disappointing.

It would have been world class if they stopped after the wedding. Sometimes it is good to know that dreams can live on. You/we don't need to know what eventually happened. It happens every day - life goes on.

Try writing about a poor person who never amounts to much or who gets pulled down by serious medical shit (i.e. an aneurysm). They lose everything than the govt says they can only work a limited time without losing their healthcare - which if they lost it would end their lives, so they are forced to live a substandard, meager existence without love or companionship. That is reality!

smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing!

Skillful wordsmith whose work stands head and shoulders above most of the writing on this site.

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years ago
Reading again, still 5*

Yes, the title was a bit different from qhml1, but I loved the story and its quirks the first time through. This second run through was no different. Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you continue to entertain us with you lyrical prose!

Rnebular

grizxgrizxalmost 7 years ago
As good as I remembered

Just reread the story and it was just as uplifting as the first time. One of the better stories in its genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real Life

As good as it gets being a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great story

Great story, well written. I wonder if it would make a good B movie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Every Three Months.

I just read it regularly, to enjoy the story, the writing, and everything about it. GREAT.Terrific emotions set in words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
justice

if there were any justice to be had this would be another 6 or even 7 star verdict. Thank you once again for a story where genuine love is the binding factor, regardless of age.

KkittensplaceKkittensplaceabout 6 years ago
I wish you would publish in hardback 😊

I would Love to have this, and your other books, in hardcover on my bookshelves!

I am Also looking forward to it being on Amazon so I can send copies to friends 💗

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
A lesson in slipping your politics in

While not overt, the nameless, hypocritical Fox News interviewer compared to the more understanding, professional Charlie Rose gives you an inkling of the author's world view. At least qhml1 didn't specify an actual Fox personality in his story, but his choice of Charlie Rose looks bad in hindsight. Of course since this was written we have learned that Charlie Rose got canned from several networks over a string of particularly heinous sexual harassment complaints.

This comment isn't so much about the politics themselves, as it is to painting yourself into a corner when you make a gratuitous political point when telling your story. You will automatically trigger a negative reaction in a good chunk of readers and sometimes it will come back to bite you in the ass like it did here. This cuts both ways in terms of ideology, so unless your story involves politics in the plot, leave the posturing to the bloggers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You right wingers are absolute fucking pussies......

Qhml1 has written multiple stories fellating the confederacy, and this dumbass has the gall to say that he is a liberal because he made fun of fox news idiots. Jeez. You people get your panties in a wad at the slightest hint of criticism and then call us snowflakes. Lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
tangledweed 7/8/18 and Anonymous 10/11/18...

Would you two half-wits take your political rants and move them somewhere else. Why can't you just take the story for what it is; A well written, believable and heart warming tale given to us by a master storyteller. Why do you have to bring your pathetic political views into the mix. There is a time and place for everything and your personal political opinions are neither needed or wanted. If you had a problem with the story or characters, feel free to let us know what you did or didn't like. If in your great wisdom you feel that you've been cheated with this story, fine, let us all know how you would have done a better job. THEN GO OUT AND DO IT. Taking potshots like this only shows the thinking of a small mind.

As for the story, I am amazed by the Wizards eloquent stories. I could only sit in awe while reading this. Never in my wildest dreams could I ever hope to 'wax poetic' as you have presented here. Please keep writing. I go back on a regular basis and read one of your stories and it always brings me back to my center. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Intresting fantasy if you can believe in the tooth fairy

But it was periodically annoying when I was pulled out of the story to mentally add a space before and after parentheses. What's up with that text crowding?

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Thankyou

B TO B was in my opinion your best work yet, but I totally enjoyed this one also. Thank you for your wonderful efforts. 5 stars

BBeinhartBBeinhartabout 4 years ago
Probably

The best story on Lit. Period. ☝🏻😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Decent

Decent story,though a touch on the long side,could have been slimed down without losing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mediocre poker

The Mormon viewpoint of multiple partners being acceptable. Regardless of your viewpoint it's just wrong on every level possible. Definitely not your best work.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding! !!

Something about the title made me skip over this one several times. It is great. I think it is one of your best. Thank you

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Damn good story. I like the Dark Handsome bit - I've read the two parter that you wrote - and checked dates they were posted. Any thoughts about more of those?

How about a Battle Babes story? :) I'm sure it would be awesome.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Epic

Superb story. I love good faithful spouses. The dynamic of his marriage to TWO ex-porn stars is the stuff of fantasy and legend!!! Well done again. 5 STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

It was long for sure but it hooked me and thats the secret it could have gone on more and i would have followed - maybe i better locate my first love but she will not need bailing out she is the one wealthy beyond dreams - but is she happy and do i really need to know? I am 5 kids 8 grand kids big house but thanks to covid a halt to celebrations thanks for good feeling in this story

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Polygamy and polyamory may not be everyone’s cup of tea, some may consider it more a cup of hemlock. Each to their own I guess.

But when it’s done right like this one, you can only heap praise on the author.

I’m ashamed to admit that on the longer stories on these sites my attention span wanes and I skim, it is a testament to the quality of the writing on this masterful piece that I savoured ever word.

This story is now in my favourites so I can revisit it like an old friend, as I would sooner re-read gold than have to wade through the dross.

My compliments to the chef.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He really is the Wizard of Wordsmith

If you take this paragraph and the 4 or 5 following you find the erotic weaving of words that the likes of are not seen any where else on this site. This snippet could stand on its own as an iliad by this author and is a rare treat.

"The pixie smiles, knowing her magic has worked. She guides him down to the moss in the glen, dropping her simple covering, exposing the nubile, toned body. The breasts firm and as beautiful as he suspected. Her tiny waist flares out into generous hips, the tangle of sparse pubic hair visible between her legs, the lips swollen and leaking with arousal. She mounts him, not in dominance, but love, and rides him to a crashing climax, before rolling over, offering him her body in the classic position, submissive but still in control. The man moves with an urgency he'd never felt before. The forest stills, the birds and animals at some level realizing what they were witnessing, before bursting forth in songs of joy, knowing that a new life had been created, as the man slows, and then falls beside the pixie, who gazes at him with loving eyes, knowing he is now hers."

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Excellent... just an excellent story! Loved it! Thank-you for your talent

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Realy

Really enjoyable story.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 3 years ago

Well...that was a pleasure to read

once more. I’d forgotten some details.

My renewed thanks to the author.

bob4300sbob4300sover 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories. You tell it so well, I forget that YOU wrote it, and hear it as being written directly by the writer who is the main character. That makes YOU the wizard!

Thank you for everything you share with us.

Bob

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Great storey, enjoyed it very much. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Great story, thank you

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Thanks.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 2 years ago

Short or long, always terrfic!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Gosh, that was an experience. I think it is my second or third time of reading and it's a bit like death by chocolate, rich and dark, but very fulfilling. I really like the way I learn so much more every time I read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant

Another tale that deserves 10 stars.

Very well written—it just flows page to page.

I felt as though I was a part fo the story. One I’ll have trouble remembering if I read it or saw the movie. The characters just came to life.

Bill S.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

A professional quality effort I went from the edge of my seat biting my nails to fighting tears. I will be coming back to re visit this one many times in the future. Thank you qhml1 you done good

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

The talent oozes of my screen.... this should be made into a movie...

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

I think we know who the Wizard really is....

HemmingswayHemmingswayalmost 2 years ago

Amazing effort, going into the Hall of Fame folder!

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, the birthing scenes I found quite emotional, happy memories of holding my boys as they took their first breaths.

Runner4069Runner4069almost 2 years ago

4 Dark Handsome novels...where the heck are the other two?? Outstanding story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why leave out spaces when using parentheses? Examples:

Bob(our business manager)says he's never worked with anyone trying to be honest before.

Ursala(her real name, we got tired of calling her Goddess)and Laura were instant friends.

He was stubborn(surprise)and often ill tempered, except with children.

"He liked mares though, even if he couldn't do anything about it." Why? He's infertile, not impotent.

LilkahunaLilkahunaover 1 year ago

As usual, the Wizard lives. Such a wonderful command of the language and your plots and characters are rich and varied, always complete. I would love to know what your private life is like. Anyway, on to another of your stories which will keep me up....again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a pity that Literotica has not yet created the equivalent of a Nobel Prize for its authors. I'd nominate you for one. Did I say I loved this story? Two set of 5* end to end

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must have passed over this story a dozen or more times, thinking I had already read it and hadn’t cared for it. I decided last night to read it again and see if I might like it a bit more now. Surprise, after half a page in I realized I had never read it. Now I don’t know where I got the idea I had read it before Long story a little shorter, I loved it. It’s definitely now on my top five list of “Q” stories. I think I’m gonna have to check his story list and see what else I’ve missed. Thanks, Q, for another great one.

5⭐️s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was not impressed the first time I tried to read this. Between that and the title I just couldn't get into it. I got to the second page and I was hooked. I really enjoyed the whole thing. Thank you.

Dom_VeritatemDom_Veritatemabout 1 year ago

Just one thing to say....WOW.

OK 2 things....thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks again for what you write. For me this is one of your best, up there with Boston to Birmingham. Maybe a book publisher or movie producer will read your stories and contact you...... Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read this again looking at the comments it’s been almost a year. I think I enjoyed it more than before.

Again, well done.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your work. I am late for mine because I'm enthralled by all your yarns. Please do me one favour; check the apostrophes, especially it's. It's in all your stories. Thanks again. 10 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story, one minor quibble though, the Monty Python quote is actually “something completely different.”

Joant43Joant43about 1 year ago

Enjoyable. Lots of characters. Eventually gave up trying to track / remember who was who. In spite of that, story left me with a feeling of well being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

too bad i can only give this 5 stars !!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Q, was this an autobiography?

Second thought, it’d have to be fiction. That many women in one house, Will would’ve gone broke just on the weekly semi load of Costco toilet paper! This guy brings the term “gettin’ lucky” into a magnitude unheard of by mortal man.

Ya know Will could’ve come out by telling the press he was from Utah. Or since the location was Atlanta, him and his two Sisters….. Hey! “Deliverance” was filmed in Georgia. They’d had to learn the banjo though.

Another ten on the five scale and off to your next work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed the nod to Separate Vacations, albeit with a different outcome. Must have galled.poor Melanie to be confronted with the outcome of her choice though the story would have been much different if she'd stayed with Will. Fun and thoughtful story

LMJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic first half. Struggled with the second, too much luck, too many names, too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoyable romp. Great story telling as always. Thoroughly enjoyed this. BardnotBard

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGale7 months ago

Wonderful story, so beautifully written and told.................():\

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

This tale is quite the read...full of all of life's pecadillos, twists, and turns.

The only name that confused me was Laura...I just CANNOT place where she came into the story, or how...still, lots of characters, with character, to go around!

Savannah...ooohhh, what a witch...showing up like she did. What did she really think was gonna happen, messing with the family like that!! Will was not gonna stand by and wait, he had a plan and "executed" it very well. Crippled and paralyzed for life...she should've thought this through better.

That Cathy and Torie would help Melanie like that was no real surprise...their spirits are peaceful and loving, rolling over in waves to those who they see as deserving of their benevolence, regardless of the past.

I also agree with others here...a DEFINITE 15/10 tale... Yyyaaayyy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i can only give the same reply:

"Fantastic first half. Struggled with the second, too much luck, too many names, too unbelievable."

Well written story, really just some view mistakes to find.. thank you for publishing. It was fun to read, even it has gotten increasing unrealistic. His ex-porn wifes made two million by themselfes, i don't like the big spender approach. The maincharakter made it to succsess by himself thou hard jears but then gift it to everyone for free? The factor learning experience is missing to make things better. Let people earn their money and let them learn how to make good desicions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories