Eric & Will make a B Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Victoria Marie Cross(She'd won the coin toss, so she got to go first), Catherine Zoe Wiggins, and William Howard Melton cordially invite you to bear witness to our commitment ceremony, on June 5th, Two P.M., at the Royal Gardens in Victoria, Canada." It was done on wedding stationary, after all, that's what it was.

So, on a sunny June afternoon, we stood in a local garden near the film site, in front of our friends, the entire crew and part of the cast of our movie, and exchanged vows. Leah was the only bridesmaid. Dorian was my best man. Little Cat sat in her stroller, tossing the flower petals we'd put in front of her with gusto, giggling. Since standard vows didn't really fit, we each wrote our own. Tory, in her usual direct matter, went first.

"I take you, Catherine Zoe Wiggins, as my lifemate, to hold you in love and respect, cherish you, keep you safe and happy, for as long as I live." She turned to me. "I take you William Howard Melton, as my lifemate, the father of our children, to hold you in love and respect, and keep you safe and happy, for as long as I live."

"And I take you, Victoria Marie Cross, as my companion in our journey through life. I vow to love, protect, and cherish you, for as long as I walk this earth." Cathy let go of Tory's hand and took mine and placed it over both of theirs. "And I take you, William Howard Melton, as my lifemate, the father of our children. I vow to love, protect, and cherish you, for as long as I walk this earth." I looked at both with love for a second, before saying my vows.

"I believe in the concept of love. For without love, none of us would be standing here today. I believe in fidelity between partners, to cleave to each other exclusively, united against those who would tear them apart. I stand here today, before these witnesses and whatever dieties they believe in, and declare my love, my loyalty, my protection, my very soul to these women. Without them I would be nothing. Victoria Marie Cross, Catherine Zoe Wiggins, would you honor me as lifemates, to bear our children, to share our love equally between us, for the rest of our days? If you do, from this day forward, we will be one."

We all managed to get "I do," out before the tears started. I lifted their veils, and kissed them both, putting as much passion into the kisses as I could. I put a white gold band, with small emeralds and diamonds, on Torys' finger, then an exact copy in rubies and diamonds on Cathy. Each was their preferred gemstone. They presented the same bands to me, cleverly designed to interlock around two small diamonds. Then I stepped back, and they fell into each others' arms, sharing just as passionate a kiss.

It turns out our sound engineer was a preacher, a member of some new age sect, and he'd gotten certified as a reverend over the internet. He had stood before us, and when it was done he placed all our hands together, raising them high. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce Tory Melton, Cathy Melton, and William Melton. I declare them wedded this day, in the eye of God, if not men. May their days be long and prosperous, full of love and contentment!"

We stood, shaking hands, sharing hugs. I think most of them were sincere in their congratulations. We had two photographers and a video crew, to immortalize the day. The girls were radiant in their matching designer gowns, while I wore a standard black tuxedo. Leah had on a custom designed white dress, less formal, and Dorian was in a matching black tux. The string quartet continued to play as we boarded the white carriage that would take us the six miles back to the motel, and the reception in the ballroom.

I invited everyone at the hotel, and as many locals as I could. They may have disapproved of our life choices, but everyone likes a good party. We was well known from the first film, and the fact that I used as many locals as I could for extras, caterers, etc.. helped my reputation quite a bit. I even had the band that played the very first time we danced there. The ballroom was filled to overflowing.

It took quite a bit of doing, but Cathy and I had arranged a wedding surprise for Tory. We waited for everyone to settle down with filled glasses before we sprang it on her.

"Tory, there is someone here who wants to congratulate you."

She turned, smiling, and looked into the eyes of her mother. She dropped her glass and held out her arms. Her mother wrapped her up in an embrace I was sure would leave bruises, while Cathy cried and I smiled. I had to go see her in person twice, timing both while her husband traveled. I showed her pictures, used every argument I could think of. Nothing moved her, and in desperation I used the Wizard.

"Ma'am, your child misses you terribly. She misses the whole family. I can't tell you the number of times we've held her while she wept, her heart aching for you. Yes, in your eyes she's done a terrible thing. But it was years in the past, and she's led a quiet, moral life since then. We're going to start our family soon. Will you really let your pride keep you away from your grandchildren? If you can, I'm wasting my time, because you're not worth knowing. It would mean the world to her if you could share this day of happiness with her. I can handle everything if you'd like to see her. Money is not an object here. But if I were broke, I'd mortgage my soul if it meant you'd come. The same invitation extends to any family member that wants to come, even your husband. If you'd allow, I'd arrange everything. It would mean the world to her."

She surprised me with a question. "Do you love her?"

"Very much so."

"But you love her...partner also?"

"Just as truly, and just as deeply. I'd say it's complicated, but it's not, really. It's simple. We love each other. Maybe it's a combination of circumstances, past experiences, present attitudes, I can't really say for sure. It just...is. Tory says we were destined to be together. Think about it. You know the time and the place."

I gave her the name and address of a local travel agency. "It's all arranged. Just tell them how many will be in the party, and they'll handle it. I really hope you come. Goodbye, Mrs. Cross."

She touched my arm. "You make a compelling argument. I can't tell you how much I've missed her. Amy(another of her daughters)and I went and saw her movie when my husband was on a trip. She was so beautiful. I cried through the movie. It got me a lot of stares but I didn't care. I actually told the woman beside me that the woman on screen was my daughter, and she congratulated me for raising such a successful, talented child. I won't promise you anything, but I will consider it. Thank you, for bringing news of Tory. She seems to be in a good place, and happy. That's all a parent could ever want for her child."

I fully expected to never see her again, but she called me the week before the wedding, asking if the invitation was still open.

"Absolutely! Will you be alone?"

"No. Amy and Sarah(her other daughter) will be with me. We are really looking forward to seeing her. It's been nine years."

We talked further, and I asked about her husband. I detected a note of sadness in her voice.

"I fear Juan won't be my husband for much longer. I flew to Columbia for the first time since we were married, to tell him of my decision and try to persuade him to come. I just didn't feel right telling him over the phone. He always refused to let me accompany him, saying it was just too dangerous. I found he was a lot like you, seems he practiced polygamy also. A wife of sixteen years, with two daughters thirteen and eleven. Unlike you, however, he kept it secret. To say his other wife and I were not pleased when we met each other would be a fair statement. I fear Juan is going from two wives to none very shortly. We actually had a nice talk about how to divide his assets while we waited for him to come 'home'. I wished now I had prepared, I would have loved to have a picture of his face when he saw us standing side by side. I left them screaming at each other in Spanish. He can be violent at times, but she had the forethought to have four of her younger brothers there. I hope they didn't bruise him badly, he really does have a handsome face."

Wow. I offered my condolences, but told her I was really happy they were coming.

Getting Cathy's mother there was a lot easier. They weren't close as they once were, but they still talked. She had been a single mother, making poor choices most of her life, a string of boyfriends while Cathy was growing up, that went from ignoring her to a little too much attention as she developed. It finally drove her away. She got off a bus in LA, and met Tory three days later.

I found her in a run down apartment in Cleveland. It was neat, clean, but in a not so nice neighborhood. There were still vestiges of the beauty Cathy had inherited in her face. I introduced myself, told her the whole story over a nice dinner. We even danced a time or two when the band set up. She said it was the most enjoyable time she had had in years.

It didn't take much to convince her to come, especially when I offered her a deal.

"Come to the wedding. If we all get along, I intend to take you home with us. Not our house, but I'll find you something nice, close by. All bills will be paid by us, and there will be an allowance in the bank to cover anything you need. Not to brag, but I'm very comfortable financially, and it would be no strain."

She was very suspicious. "What would I have to do in return?"

It flashed through my mind she thought after I wined her and dined her I had less than honorable motives. I grinned.

"Oh, it'll be a friend with benefits deal. You have to spend time with your daughter and her sister wife, and me. And in a few years you'll be required to babysit your grandchildren fairly often. Think about it."

She did, for about a minute. "If this is on the up and up, I'd love it. I've never been taken care of my whole life. It appeals to me to try it out."

"I can get you statements from both my girls and my adopted 'daughter' that I'm pretty good at spoiling women. So Mom, when do we start looking for a house?"

"Right after the wedding," she said, before crying in my arms with happiness.

So I got to a traditional dance with my mother-in-law, twice. Both smothered me with kisses, for bringing our families together. My only regret was that my parents had passed before I became successful and had fallen in love. Dad would have loved Tory, and Mom would have doted on Cathy.

The surprise of the night for me was seeing Eric. I had emailed him an invitation, never dreaming he would show up. He looked tired and out of shape, but his eyes were clear, and his congratulations seemed heartfelt.

We spent a few minutes alone, catching up. The recent recession had hurt his businesses, but they were starting to recover. He had stopped making porn, and was in the midst of making another B movie. He admitted the script, crew and actors weren't as good as we had on our last, but said he had a good feeling about it. I congratulated him and wished him success. I didn't ask, but he volunteered that he and Savanna were taking a break away from each other. I nodded sympathetically, secretly thinking it was the best thing that could happen to him. He danced a dance each with both girls, apologizing for past behaviors and wishing them happiness.

Chapter Sixteen

Ours was a working honeymoon. Laura, Cathy's mother, became their personal assistant. Tory's mother went back home to reorder her home life, promising to be back soon. Both sisters stayed for a little while. We took them sightseeing, gave them a shot of fame as extras in a club scene. Amy shared her sister's red locks, while Sarah had the dark hair of her mother. They were both attractive girls in their own right, but they didn't hold a candle to Tory.

Dorian was handling the day to day operations, I was only called in when a financial decision was needed or a crisis arose.

The woman we had hired to play the lead character was starting to be a problem. Hispanic, she had the strikingly dark hair and sultry beauty her race was famous for, as well as the temperament. This was her first really big role, and she started developing an attitude pretty early on. I was called in.

We were in a small conference room again, in fact the same one that led me to where I am now, personally. I hope the good memories were enough to influence the meeting. Dorian, Leah, and our director were present, as well as Maria, her agent, and publicist. I never gave them a chance, speaking first.

"Maria, when you took this role, I'm pretty sure the director explained our expectations. Let's go over them again. You were hired to do a specific job, in a specific way, as laid out by the director and to a lesser extent the screenwriter. You agreed to those terms as part of your employment contract. Now you want to renegotiate those terms. Let me clear this up. There will be no changes. Do you want a reputation as a difficult bitch to work with, or that of a professional willing to do whatever is necessary for the success of the project? Think about that for a day and give me an answer. If you really can't work with us, we'll gladly let you go and wish you well. If you decide you want to enhance your reputation as a competent actress, then this whole meeting was pretty much pointless, wasn't it?"

Her mouth hung open and her agent flamed red. "Not acceptable. She deserves a..."

"First class ticket home. Our business manager will handle the details. Have a nice life, Miss Garza. Luck to you in future roles."

I left them stunned, walking out the door. My phone started ringing immediately. I checked, and it was her agent. I let it go to voice mail. Leah called me next.

"You sure you want to do this? You said yourself she was perfect for the lead role."

"She was, until this shit came up. I have to wonder, how much was her and how much her agent was involved? Doesn't matter, she's done. Have Jerry see who's out there, we need to recast as soon as possible."

Leah surprised me. "Will, I've never asked you for a professional favor in the whole time we've worked together. Please, I'm asking for one now. I don't think this was Maria's idea, and it's plain to see that's she devastated. I really think she'd do an excellent job, and I know you think so to or you'd have never let us hire her. If I send her to you, just her, no agent or entourage, will you talk to her? If you listen to her and still don't change your mind, you haven't lost anything. Please, Daddy?"

I grinned. Dorian had nicknamed me. "You're the father figure of our little family. And I've watched Leah around you. She hangs on your words sometimes, looking for approval. And just like a daughter, she knows how to manipulate your love for her into getting what she wants."

Leah had jokingly started calling me Daddy after that, and it stuck. Most of the crew actually thinks she is my daughter, and most times we don't correct them. And just like a daughter, she'd sulk if I didn't give her what she wanted. My wives thought it was hilarious, but told her to never, under any circumstances, call them Mom.

"We're just too young and hot to have a daughter as old as you. We're more the experienced, older sisters in this relationship. Come to us for any woman issues you have, just as you would if you had any biological sisters." That led to a big round of hugs, and now when she said 'Sis', I had to ask which one.

"That's a dirty trick, daughter. I would have done it just because you asked. For that, I get extra time with my granddaughter, no negotiation."

Leah laughed. "Not possible. You have her so much now she's confused over where she lives, exactly. I have a better idea. Knock my sisters up, so she can have some little cousins to lord over.'

"An excellent idea. I'll think on it. Tomorrow. Breakfast. Just Maria, no one else, except you."

They came through the door at eight exactly. Leah had a little half grin on her face, but Maria looked like she wanted to cry. I stood, seated them, and waited while they got drinks, coffee for Leah, Earl Grey with a twist of lemon for Maria.

I didn't dance around it. "Tell me, why do you think I should keep you? I guess you've been 'Hollywood' for too long. Any actor or crew member I've ever worked with will tell you I don't work that way. I hire you, give you my expectations, and expect you to do your part without fuss or drama. Don't, and I replace you. I like my drama on the screen, thank you very much."

Instead of answering, she started crying. Leah patted her hand and looked at me. "I think you made your point, Dad. She wants to apologize, and say she'll be a team player from now on. No demands, no pouts, no tantrums. Oh, and she sent her agent home and asked the agency for someone else. Seems that agent may not have her best interests at heart. Now stop being a meanie and tell the poor girl she can go back to work."

"Fine. But she's your responsibility now. Effective immediately, you're an associate producer, in charge of her. Dorian and I have talked about this, and decided it's time to add to your responsibilities. You work for your husband now, do a good job or he'll never let you live it down. Now go on then, I've got some things that need attention."

Leah looked at me with her mouth hanging open, and I managed to make it out of the dining room before she got her speech back. That night at dinner, she was all over me while Dorian laughed. "Daddy, you're an asshole! Thanks, I promise to do a good job."

"You better," I grinned, "it would be a shame if your husband had to fire you."

She stuck her tongue out at me and turned to her husband. "If he does, the Canadian winter might arrive a little early this year, especially in our bedroom." She wasn't smiling when she said it.

Her primary responsibility became riding herd on the four female leads. She was a terror, watching them like a hawk. No late nights out while working, no misbehaving on or off set, no drugs of any kind. One supporting actress that liked to party balked.

"Your not my mother!," she screamed at her one night when she caught her at a club in the closest large city, lines of powder residue on the table.

"Damn right I'm not, or I would have beat the hell out of you a long time ago. But since we're talking about parents, what do you think will happen when I tell Daddy about this? He'll drop you faster than your drug addled brain can comprehend. Now drag your stoned ass out of here and get in the car. Or not. If you don't, there will be a business class ticket home at the hotel when you get there. Decide, now!"

She bitched, but she got in the car, and kept a pretty low profile until her scenes were done. She was gone the next day, and she never worked with us again.

Chapter Sixteen

The girls both had very small parts, mostly just to keep their face out there, then I sent them to work with our business manager. They talked about it after a couple of weeks.

"It isn't even close to reality, honey. You can juggle the books like a circus performer and still stay out of trouble. The film may gross many times over the investment, but by the time the accountants and lawyers get done with it, we've lost our butts. It's amazing. Bob(our business manager)says he's never worked with anyone trying to be honest before. I think that's why he wants to make sure you use him on all our movies."

"Watch. Learn. I trust Bob or I wouldn't let him handle our money. I've talked to him about this, and he's willing to teach you. I don't ever plan on replacing him, in fact I've offered him a permanent job because if things go according to the plan I need to discuss with you, we'll soon have multiple projects going, and he can't be everywhere."