Eric & Will make a B Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cops relaxed a little when he started talking. "All right, we'll run it, and if comes back clean your uncle can pick it up. I don't think you need it any more. Free advice, if you're going to carry a gun, you better know how to use it. That gangbang shit of holding a pistol sideways? It'll get you killed, because you can't hit anything like that, and you'll run up on somebody like us, or these guys, that know how to shoot and will only give you one lesson. Think about that while you wait on us."

They put him in the back of the cruiser, and offered to accompany us inside. I gratefully accepted. We went down a long hall, that opened onto three different sets, a bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen. They were filming on the kitchen set.

It was porn on its' crudest level, stupid dialog, no plot, just sex, sex, sex. Eric was sitting in a chair behind the camera, directing. He was stark naked, and had a girl between his legs, doing just enough to keep him erect. After a couple of minutes, he jumped up and ran on camera, calling Savanna all kinds of names. She couldn't answer, one guy was stuffed in her from behind, and another was in her mouth. Three more guys had another woman on the kitchen table. The guy behind her grunted, pulling back for what they call 'the money shot', and Eric took his place. Four minutes we watched, because I for one took that long to process what I was seeing. I started clapping, which stopped the action.

The sound man looked pissed, and started ranting until he saw the cops. The people, I couldn't make myself call them actors, couldn't see us because of the lights. Eric got up, slapping Savanna on the ass as he walked by her.

"This is a closed set! How the hell do you get in here? Where's Carlos? This is private property, get out, and I mean right fuckin' now. You're costing us time and money."

He got past the lights, and stopped cold when he recognized me. He was on something, I would bet on it. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, when you wouldn't answer on any of the numbers we had for you, I got on an airplane, and here I am. I thought I'd take a look at my company in action. Not happy, Eric. Not a bit. The lawyers are champing at the bit. You should have read the partnership papers. This place is shut down, until we, meaning our lawyers, sort it out. I don't know what happened to you, Eric, but it needs to stop. You need to get away from Savanna, she's not good for you.

I handed him a card I brought just in case, even though I knew deep down I'd have to use it. A well known law firm, recommended by Dorian. "If you want to save anything of our friendship, or our partnership, be there tomorrow at ten. Don't show, and the wheels go in motion, and we''ll part ways professionally and privately. Think about it."

I turned to the others. "Everybody get dressed and leave, now. I don't know what he's paying you, but I'll honor it. This is not your fault, and I don't have any ill feelings towards you, but filming is over until further notice."

Some grumbled, but what they were doing was only semi-legal, and they didn't want to push it. The young woman, came out fifteen minutes later, hair in a braid, wearing a nice sundress and sandals. She looked like someones' kid sister. She probably was. As she left, she handed me something. It was an a manila envelope, with several head shots, and two nudes, with her acting history. "I know it was probably bullshit, but Eric promised me a small part in your next real movie. In fact, he promised us all parts, even if it was just as walk ons."

I think it shocked them when I gave everyone interested the office address of our casting agent. "Earmark it per my instructions. I won't promise anything beyond a look, but he WILL look."

The cops looked at me, waiting. "Sorry to hold you up, officers. If you''ll give me your badge numbers, I'll make sure the department gets heartfelt letter of thanks."

They grinned, and one of them left me with his portfolio. Everybody's an actor in this part of the world. Eric and Savanna sat in robes the whole time. Savanna looked pissed, Eric just looked sullen. Before we left he wanted to talk but I stopped him. "Save it for tomorrow. And Eric, be straight when you get there." Savanna was screaming curses at me as we left.

He showed up the next morning, twenty minutes late, dressed in a nice suit with clear eyes. Savanna was with him, wearing a nice dress and minimal make up. She really was an attractive woman. He also brought his own lawyer, to protect his interests, he explained. Savanna had a fit and Eric got hot when I told them she couldn't be in the meeting. "She isn't a partner, and she's not a lawyer, so there is no need to complicate things with her being present."

Finally, after I threatened to shut him down completely and let the lawyers fight it out, she agreed to wait at a local coffee shop. The meeting started badly and went down hill from there. Eric was putting on a good offense, but the law group I had hired to arbitrate just kept returning him to the facts of the contract we had drawn up when we started.

"Fine!," he snapped. "You know I don't need the money, OR your approval. I'll just start my own company." It was the opening they had been waiting for, and by the time lunch rolled around, Two Fools was no more. We split the money, and set the arbitrators up to handle dividing any incoming revenues. It was all over but the hard feelings. I tried to talk to him one more time.

"We can always start it back up. Eric. Just get your mind back to the way it was when you talked me into this. It was a beautiful thing, in my opinion. And I know you don't want to hear it, but you need to break away from Savanna. It will end badly if you don't."

His eyes had softened until I brought her up. The hard eyes were back quickly, and he left without another word. I didn't see him again for another year.

Chapter fifteen

I went home and sat in my office for two days, thinking. Despite our age difference, he was probably the best friend I'd ever had. I shook it off the second day. He was an adult, and he made his choices. Nothing I could do or say could change anything. So I mentally wished him well, and got on with my life.

The girls had walked around me gently, until I walked in to the kitchen smiling, and asked them to fix some sandwiches for a picnic. We took the meal, some water, a bottle of wine, and went down to look at our pond, now completely full. Now we could dangle our toes in the water while we sat on the dock. We spread out the quilts we'd brought, ate, touched, drank the wine, touched more, talked a little, until we decided to let our bodies talk. Sated, we lay back, a girl under each arm.

"We're really sorry about the way it turned out with Eric, honey. I remember how he was when we started, funny, happy, joking around while he sexed every little starlet he could. He only changed when Savanna started spending time with him. I never told you, but the few times we played with her, I got a vibe she was trying to break us up. I don't think she really wanted either of us, she just couldn't stand our happiness. When she saw how committed we were, the playing stopped right after that, mostly our decision."

"I'm glad you recognized what she was about. I think she's one of those people who isn't happy until every one around her is unhappy. I have to wonder, what caused her to be that way? What event altered her view of life? It must have been pretty traumatic. Thank you for keeping your distance from her. And watch Eric, I don't think he's in his right mind. I wish he would talk to me, us, maybe we can help him. That being said, what I saw in L A was very disquieting, so if he shows up while I'm not here, be very careful around him. Promise me."

They promised, passionately, and I believed them. Time to change the subject to happier matters. I reached into the pocket of my discarded pants, feeling the two small cases.

"Girls, sit up. I want to have a serious discussion, and you laying naked is not going to help my acuity at all. Please."

They mumbled, but slipped on their tank tops, sans bra, and wrapped the quilt around their bottoms, covering up, but letting me know they were ready to play in seconds. I guess I'll have to settle for that. They both managed to stick their chests out, nipples springing out like mushrooms after a rain.

"Stop it! I need to be serious here. Cathy, do you love me? Why? Do you love Tory? More than you love me? I need to know, this is important to me."

Their flirty manner came to a screeching halt. This was going to be deep, and they knew it. Her answer was direct, yet simple. "Yes, I love you. Deeply. And I love Tory as much as I'll ever love you. I need you both to be happy. I know it flies in the face of conventional wisdom, but I don't think I could be happy with just one of you now. I need you both to be fulfilled. If I had to chose, right now, this very second, it would be neither of you, if the other was left out. I'd rather die alone."

Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I turned to Tory, waiting. She took her time before answering. "Everything Cathy said and more, sweetheart. We looked for you for a long time, and didn't even know it. Now we do. You'll have to die to get away from us, and that's not written in stone."

I grinned. "Right answer, girls. Now flip a coin. The winner gets to hear what I say first, but it doesn't make it less so for the other. Now flip."

Cathy won. "What do I get?," she asked, smiling.

"This, " I said, holding up the large solitaire. You have no idea how hard it is to find two flawless diamonds exactly the same in size, clarity, and cut. Judging from their reactions, it was worth every dime. Cathy took one look and fainted. I grinned at Tory. "Try to stay awake, baby, I need at least one of you to say yes. Victoria Marie Cross, would you be our lifemate?"

This wasn't going the way I hoped. Tory started crying and shaking Cathy. Still managed to get the ring on her finger, though. Cathy woke quickly, her eyes wide as I managed to slip the ring on. "Catherine Zoe Wiggins, would you be our lifemate? It's a lifetime commitment, but it has some perks. Well?"

Finally they managed to find their voices. I bet I heard yes(between some serious kisses from and to all three of us) fifty times. Then the tops came off, the quilts laid out, and I was buried under some pretty intense, but delicious, women. They wouldn't let me alone. Forty minutes later, just as I thought I was going to have a heart attack, they rolled me out of the way and did a little reaffirming between each other. I was content to watch, enjoying their obvious passion. Finally breaking apart, they dragged me back in the middle, snuggled up to me, and we all slept the sleep of the exhausted and sated.

I barely woke, feeling something tickle my nose. It got worse, and I brushed it off several times before I heard someone giggle. Looking up, I saw Leah, holding a blade of grass, and her grin was a mile wide. She had become my best friend, filling the hole Eric left, a writer thing I guess. It made sense, because when I was single Eric and I had a lot in common, but now that I was for all purposes married, our interests were different. Leah and I were in loving, stable relationships, building on them for the future.

We could bounce ideas off each other, tell the other how stupid it was, and not get angry. I usually didn't get much done if she brought Cat, because I would end up playing with her. When she finally wanted to get some work done, she'd call the girls, and they would fly down the path, grab the baby and her bag, and tell us to take our time. Usually when we were done Cat would have on an outfit Leah had never seen, and the girls would mention they'd seen it at a shop and thought it would be just adorable on her. Leah would just snicker, punch me in the ribs, and tell me it was time for us to start on our own before we wore hers out. The girls would agree that was one of the best ideas they'd heard in ages. They were slowly bringing me around to the same thought.

I almost got my butt kicked when I asked which one was getting pregnant first. It did get me a slap on the back of the head. "For a sharp guy, you sure are dense sometimes. We'll get pregnant at the same time. No way one does it without the other. The same night, if we can manage it." Sometimes I forget how competitive they are.

Leah was smirking at our scattered clothes and the afterglow looks on our faces.

"Let me ask a really stupid question. What have you guys been doing?" Two left hands flashed out, and the oohing and aahing started. After a few minutes they looked pointedly at me. Time for girl talk. My clothes were on the other end of the pier, and I saw Leah smirk. I kissed both girls, then stood up and walked to my clothes. Leah gasped and went red while they giggled. I may have accidentally bumped her, I couldn't say for sure, but she fell off the pier. Good thing it was warm, and the water was only four feet deep. She came up sputtering, and I helped her up. She tried to throw me in, but I was watching her. The girls decided a cool dip was just the thing, diving right in. They popped to the top, breasts just barely out of the water. It must have been a little cooler than I thought, judging by the nipples. Leah distracted me by asking a question.

"Do my boobs seem bigger to you?" I looked around, and she had slid out of her top and bra, her milk laden breasts sticking straight out. If she wanted to embarrass me she failed.

"Of course they're bigger, silly girl. You're a nursing mother. Must do wonders for your nipples."

They were hard as rocks, distended from nursing. She looked down, squeaked, and dove back in, making sure just her head was out of the water. Then she grinned again, dove under, and threw something on the pier. Her shorts and panties.

"Be a dear, honey. Come back in about thirty minutes, with some towels and robes. Run along now, time for some wedding planning, and that would bore you to tears. Just nod your head when we tell you to, and write the checks. We'll handle everything else."

I left them, giggling and splashing, and walked back to the house. By the time I'd driven our little off road cart back, it was all settled. June, and it would be held either here or in Canada at the hotel we liked so much. I knew the ceremony wouldn't be legal, but it would be valid to us, and any friends we decided to share the day with. Leah even got out of the pond without covering up, giggling while she slipped into the robe I held. "Dorian better be home tonight. Maybe I need to stop at the store for batteries, just in case."

Dorian, as it so happened, was home, finished with his latest effort and ready to start the Issabella movie. He called me at noon the next day, and pretended to be mad. "Do I need to keep an eye on you?"

"Might be a good idea. Leah is one hot little momma."

He burst out laughing. "Oh, I think she'll be safe. You have a couple of watchdogs, and I bet if you pissed them off they'd be a pair of really mean bitches. You might even get bit, where it would really hurt. Why am I never around when this stuff happens? She was hot enough to blister paint last night. I heard someone crying later, and thought it was Cat, but it was me, begging for mercy. She didn't have any. It was only the second time since the doctor released her, and I swear, she tried to make up for five months all at one time. We're invited to dinner, if I have enough energy to walk tonight."

Leah and the girls must have talked, because they teased Dorian relentlessly. Rubs, touches, cleavage shots, whispers that made him go red. He almost lost it when the girls each kissed Leah, long and hard. You could see their tongues tangle. His erection must have been painful in those shorts. Finally, he couldn't stand any more. He threw her over his shoulder and grinned, asking if their room was still available.

"Always. You kids go enjoy yourselves. Us old folks will just watch television or something." The lock hadn't clicked on their door before the girls were naked. All the playing had their engines running. Forty-five minutes later we dressed, and Tory went to check on Cat, bringing her back with her. I put her on the floor, blowing on her belly, kissing it softly. I'd found she loved it, and would giggle(as much as someone that young could)and coo, crying if I stopped too soon. It got quiet and I looked up. Tory had her phone out filming me, and four eyes glistened. I better hurry up and get them knocked up before the hormones killed us all. I got up, and took them in my arms. "Bed time, babies. If our plans come through, we'll all be learning to get sleep whenever we can. Mommie gowns, we're keeping Cat with us, give the kids a break. Maybe they actually will sleep, later."

They rushed into our bedroom, leaving me with the baby. I gathered her things, and took them with me. I rocked her for longer than necessary, she'd dropped off to sleep in just a few minutes. When she was completely out, I lay her in the crib the girls insisted on buying. Tory and Cathy were standing behind me. If what they had on passed for a mommie gown, these girls would be the hottest moms on the planet. They went to midthigh, flowing, sheer cloth that enhanced rather than concealed. Twirling, they asked me if I liked them. "I don't think so. Tell you what, just to be fair, get three more each in different colors. Maybe they'll grow on me."

They giggled, promising they would do just that, because besides loving me, they loved spending my money. We snuggled down in our custom built bed, far roomier than anything made commercially, and drifted off. I woke up to find myself spooned to Tory while Cathy snuggled behind me. Still later I woke again, to find I'd turned over, spooning Cathy while Tory snuggled my back. Evidently I treated them exactly the same even when I was asleep.

Chapter Fifteen

I finally understood why it sometimes took years to get a movie made. Even though the financing was guaranteed, the core group needed to make it happen had been invovled from the very first stage, and most of the actors we wanted were ready to commit, it still took almost two years from the time I gave Leah permission to write the script to the first day of filming. We were in Canada again, even staying in the same hotel. I was involved as much as possible, but aside from guaranteeing the money and settling an occasional squabble, I had very little to do with the actual work.

I had a new production company, and the girls came up with the name. Sunfire Wizard, for their hair colors and my nickname. They were stunned when all the paperwork was done and they found they each held twenty per cent of the company. I shrugged when they brought it up. "We're partners in everything, did you think I'd leave you out?"

I loved surprising them. After they managed to shut their mouths, they wanted to know why I was being so generous. "I'm not being generous, I'm being selfish. The more I bind us together, the harder it will be to think of ever splitting up. Before you protest, I know it will never happen. Just consider this for what it is, a wedding present."

They both shut up, going a little pale. Once again, I cut them off before they could speak. "I know, I can never legally marry both of you, but I CAN commit to you. I don't want to skulk around, avoiding revealing the details of our relationship. I want a VERY public ceremony, to declare our commitment to all, in front of family and friends, and anyone at all who wants to know. You ARE my lifemates, and I for one am proud to announce it to the world. Now would be a good time to agree."

They looked at me, looked at each other, then dove on me. Down we went, rolling around on the floor, sharing kisses and words of love, the most prominent from my girls being "YES!" When they calmed down, we talked about where, when, and how we wanted to do it. After we hashed it out, we sent out the invitations.

1...7891011...13