All Comments on 'Erica's First Night at the Club'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredibly Erotic

The story itself was amazing. Erica's love and want and need for her Daddy is so purely sensual and erotic. Then at the club, where her modesty is pulled away and she is turned into the sexual creature we all are at heart... I feel for her but I still want her. Followed up by her dedication to her Daddy again. I'd give anything to be my baby's Daddy. Thanks for writing the story!

midnightdeathwritermidnightdeathwriterover 14 years ago
Daddy's here

You have been very naughty "Erica". Is that the name you use on stage Clare? Daddy's naughty girl. I think I'll have to punish you, but how? you seem to enjoy punishment! Talk to me Baby, Or I'll have to turn you over my knee.

REMacSoundREMacSoundover 14 years ago
Deliciously erotic

I love the excitement in your stories. I love the thought of being your daddy and being able to experience you sexual desire. To feel the excitement of having a daughter that brings that much arousal to guys would be wonderful. Your story is wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Baby Girl

A hot girl you are, I will cum and cum thinking what it would feel like to fuck my cock up your tight asshole. keep it up baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well Done

You set up the scene and described the sexy body of Erica's so well that I could see and want her.

Then the details of her being covered in cum and sucking one cock after another then telling us about her soaked panties !

Too much Girl!

You know just what to write or say to us dirty guys and now you"ll always have a daddy loving fan club!

I hope you read these comments and they get you wet like you get us hard!

Stay naughty Claire 2010 : ) xxx Whiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So much Sex!!!

Claire 2010 I got to say this had so much shagging that I read it then

re- read and was so turned on with the idea of her giving head to her lucky daddy and then taking on the whole club for a cum shower!!

I love it when your naughty mind creates these stories,

again you rock , stay horny you sexy girl xxx james

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot!!!

From start to finish I could picture every hot and naughty scene, thank you for great reading. Ajk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot hot hot

Hot story Claire. You can make any guy rock hard and horny. Damn girl, you're good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot For Erica

Claire loved the Night Club. Erica needs more stories maybe Erica and Claire could meet each other and share Daddies.

Tim

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 14 years ago
Yummy!

Erica is so innocently hot! I want to get in line and take whichever hole she has available, her tight little cum filled ass, her sweet spermy lips, or her jizz filled cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so young, so hot!

one night with Erica and i could die happily! she needs a loving daddy and i think i have the perfect candidate. my cock is small enough to be a perfect fit for you. love you, baby girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A long and hot story.

You have done a good job!You are a good writer(if not among the best)i have seen.

2406

JaythedogJaythedogabout 14 years ago
Hot!

Very hot story Claire. Well done! I can't wait to read more of your stories.

jerseydoggjerseydoggabout 14 years ago

Wow Claire! Each of your stories is hotter than the last!

bigd2k622bigd2k622about 14 years ago
wild story

What a wild story. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

So fucking hot Claire, I just know that this is your dream, I so want to suck and fuck you, I would read your hottest stories with you, then I would tounge fuck you to heaven and insane levels of pure sexual pleasure,that you would pass out for a minute before being able to continue with the hot fucking from my rampant 8 inch cock, and we would both be swiming in your cunt juice and I would also be drunk on it, toal sexual bliss, after a night with you we would both be blissed out for a least two days, then we could start over

cmcdogg66cmcdogg66about 14 years ago
Wow...

The hottest story I have read on Literotica! Loved the incest in the beginning and then continuation into exhibition and humiliation!!! Great job Claire! Maybe you could do this story in AUDIO!?!?!

satanclaus69satanclaus69almost 14 years ago
The only word I know to say is WOW

I can not believe how hard I was. I think I was harder then any of your other stories. I would love to be Erica's daddy or Mr. James.

cumshotking1965cumshotking1965almost 14 years ago
A Cum-Gusher of a Story!

Claire, I was cumming just as daddy was cumming in Erica's soft mouth. Mmm, is it time for Claire to have a gang bang? You are a hot writer. This would be good on audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME

i just read your story and found it to be incredible.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot & Erotic

Enjoyed this story and rated it as a "5" - one of the best. It was well written, erotically nasty, and enjoyable. It was even more erotic after first seeing your sexy body in your bio picture and mentally visualizing it as that of your main character. If you goal in writing was to "arouse and excite" your readers you were successful. I look forward to reading your next story.....Jay

stoptouchinthosemonkeesstoptouchinthosemonkeesover 13 years ago
poor dear!!

oh, erica...stay with your daddy at home where you're safe and loved...there are too many bad men out in that cruel world...i'm living proof!! a very hot entry that covers all the taboo bases...leave it to claire to turn a controversial subject, such as rape, and make it sexy and erotic...it's a delicate subject that she handles expertly...it takes guts to write about such things, least she be accused of condoning violence against women...but we're talking fantasy here, not real life.

it's good there is a forum like literotica to allow people to write about their deepest darkest fantasies. i think it's very sexy when women say, "this is what i think is hot...this is what i fantasize about---like it or not!"

now that's true equality between the sexes!!

great job, claire!! 5 stars and then some!!

lots of love, daddy xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's the dark forbidden sexy naughty side!

It's Fantasy and no way I can top what the others wrote about the Erica series,she warned you in her bio page about the content!

Since it is fantasy just enjoy it and as long as you dont act on it no harm no foul!!

Rape,Incest and female abuse aren't being glorified here,just explained in a story series that allows you to live it out thru the eyes of a very naive young girl/woman who is in a bad way, will she learn to take control in time and figure out how to use her female gifts?

If not for girls with Daddy issue's there'd be some lonely old men who could never enjoy the touch of a young womans body and the thrilling pleasures it can give us.

So relax and enjoy the Erica series for all the nasty,dirty fun it offers.

Claire you tell an awesome story that excites and thrills many men and women who are adult enough to understand fantasy and reality!

and Claire I'd love a few pictures when you get a chance.

xxx seamus

JeffmfJeffmfover 13 years ago
makes me feel sorry for erica and want to protect her.

this story really allowed me to identify with erica. i felt bad for her and i wish i could be her daddy so she wouldnt have to go through that again. great writing claire. you sure know how to weave a story. thats why your my fave.

OralDaveOralDavealmost 13 years ago
gang bang princess

Claire, I like your second "Erica" story. You make me feel sorry for, and protective of Erica-- and, at the same time, I wanted to get in line and wait for my turn to gang bang her.

Erica's big "climatic" scene, where she's used by the guys, is just long enough to let us know what Erica's night is going to be like. But short enough to leave plenty to the imagination.

I like the small, hot touches in the story: you refer to Erica's "cunt petals," and her "asshole blossoming" while she's being assfucked. Nice. My favorite is how she comes home and finds that her daddy has jerked off in her favorite panties! I imagine daddy was marking his territory-- his baby girl is his. I wonder-- what would have happened if Erica had by accident woke daddy up when she came home? I can imagine the desire and jealousy he would have felt seeing his well-used daughter. What do you think, Claire? Would he have taken her into bed and comforted her? Or ravished her right in the middle of the room? Help me with this fantasy.

Nice story.

AndrewStowAndrewStowover 9 years ago
Another Fantastic Tale

Keep them coming. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You're crazy! This stuff is so damn hot! I swear you read my mind, intensely exotic stories. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish she was my daughter

I wish my daughter would do these things with me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous