Erica's First Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,333 Followers

But another guy was already pushing his cock into her mouth, and she looked up at him and saw other men getting onto the stage...some in front of her...others behind her...someone underneath her now...her cunt lips spreading around someone's hard cock...a cock already buried deep inside her tight little fucked asshole...another one jerking violently inside her mouth.

"Oh...oh please...no...mmmnnnn...mo...please..." she begged, unable to stop herself from cumming as each of her tight little holes were fucked over and over again...

*

It was early in the morning when Erica came home. Mr James had called a taxi for her. He paid her a hundred dollars in cash and told her to come back the following night.

Her father slept soundly as she quickly made her way to the bathroom, the tears streaming down her pretty cheeks.

She took off her dress and reached down to her panties. The flimsy fabric was soaked with love juices and coated with semen. She could feel the spunk deep inside her pussy and asshole, wet and hot and sticky. Some of it was in her hair. And over her breasts. And she could still taste the semen on her tongue...so much semen from so many hard cocks.

There was another pair of panties on the bathroom floor. The black lace panties she had worn yesterday. Her favourites.

She picked them up. They were wet...and clogged with spunk.

Her Daddy? Did Daddy masturbate into her panties while she was out stripping? And being gang-raped on the stage?

"Oh Daddy..." she sobbed softly to herself. "I'll never go out again, I promise. I only want you inside my body, Daddy. Just you..."

claire2010
claire2010
1,333 Followers
12