All Comments on 'Eric's Parting Gift Ch. 02'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Most Excellent

Like the development so far! Maybe a bit quick!

You haven't covered the old house yet? Wasn't it full of toys? Maybe some more instructions from Eric or hidden playrooms etc.

That said, great story so far!!

More More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Simly BRILLIANT!!

What a GREAT story! I just could not stop reading it!

I hope you have plans of writing more pm the lives of Nick,sarah and cheryl!

Respectfully yours,

M. Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

This is perhaps the most titilating story i have read in a very long time. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you've given me second thoughts

Scorpio:

I've read a few stories on BDSM and my second wet dream was to be a slave master. Can't handle it. Your, "Eric's Parting Gift," makes it plain that there's too much time and effort involved. I guess I'll have to stick with, "That's What Friends are For," . . Sigh! Thank You. Ronnie W.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Absolulely brilliant !!!!

The obvious love that Nick has for Sarah seems missing in his relationship with Cheryl where cruelty appears to be the theme. It looks like this story will continue; I certainly hope it does! Erik mentioned 'toys' at the old house and we still have the 'adults-only resort in the Caribbean' to look forward to. As I said in previous comments "I am not a great lover of BDSM" but this fine tale might "give me second thoughts" as Ronnie W said!

Truly a well crafted tale written with the creativity of a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another laughable male fantasy

In what world would this newbie guy get 2 women who give up everything for him, service him sexuallly, and put up with his anal retentiveness (i.e., if the slave spills food on herself more than once, her meal is over)? The women are expected to do all the cleaning and cooking, yet still keep their fulltime jobs. And he picks every scrap of clothing that they ever wear, and cruelly punishes the newer slave who has had no training yet is expected to remember all his "rules" as well as the first one, who has been a slave for years. The women are no more than robots with no minds of their own. I can see where a lot of guys would think how hot it would be but really, wouldn't it be too exhausting?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous