Eric's Parting Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, knowing she had pleased me.

"Next."

They took off those suits and each picked another. I took the yellow one. This time Sarah had a jungle print of leaves and flowers. The top was triangles that swallowed her breasts. I told her to set it aside, it was a possible. Cheryl had on a teal tiny bikini. The bottom was so small that if she moved around much it dipped low enough that the upper part of her slit showed. The top was small enough that if she put the bottom string under her breasts the tops of her nipples showed. I loved how she looked in this suit. I held out my hand and she gave the suit to me.

When we were just about finished the saleswoman looked over at us and changed color. Sarah was standing nude watching Cheryl pull on the last suit. Cheryl was pulling on the bottom of the suit and both her breasts were exposed. The saleswoman rushed over.

"Please, please use the dressing rooms."

I ignored her plea. I picked up the jungle print suit and asked, "Can we buy just the bottom?"

"Just the bottom?"

"Yes. The top covers way too much of Sarah's beautiful breasts so I would like her to just wear the bottom. Since I don't want the top I see no reason to buy it."

"That's not a problem. The price of the suit allows you to pick any top to go with it."

"What is the price if I don't want a top?"

"Sir, we sell suits with both a top and a bottom. This is Los Angeles and women cannot go topless here."

"We are going on vacation somewhere outside of Los Angeles that will allow a woman to display as much of her beauty as she chooses. Now, I will ask again, can we buy just the bottom?"

She thought for a moment, looked at the suits we were buying and said, "Sir, may I see the top of that suit?"

I handed her the top. From her pocket came a pair of scissors and she cut the string that would have gone around Sarah's back.

She looked me in the eye and said, "Sir, there is a defect in this suit. I will have to send the defective top back to the factory. In cases like this we just throw away the other half of the suit. I wonder if I could impose on you to toss it in a trashcan somewhere outside our store?"

"Yes, we'd be happy to take care of that for you. Sarah, please gather up the suits we are buying and the bottom we will be disposing of for this nice lady and take them to the register. Cheryl, perhaps you would take that suit off so Sarah could take it too?"

Sarah and Cheryl both said, "Yes, Honey," and did their tasks. The saleswoman watched without comment that they were still nude. I guided her to the register and as she rang everything up I had my slaves dress. When we walked out of the store both slaves were carrying large bags from the store with tiny bits of cloth at the bottom of each bag.

"Cheryl, are you wet?" I asked as we walked.

"Yes, Honey, I am."

"You liked that she was watching you, looking at all of you?"

"Yes, Honey."

"Sarah, give me a taste."

Sarah reached under her dress so quickly that I wasn't sure I actually saw her do it. She put her index finger in my mouth bearing proof that she had sampled the wetness from her pussy.

"Very nice, Sarah. Thank you."

In the next store we bought hose. Colors, patterns, garter belts, suspender hose. It is an advantage when both women wear the same size. Sarah found a pair of suspender hose that had an imprint of a zipper running up the back from the ankle to the lacy dark band at the top. She asked if I liked them.

The store had four other customers and two saleswomen in it. I said, "I need to see them on."

Sarah opened the package and took them out. Within seconds she was into the ritual of bunching one leg of the stocking and pulling it on. A sales woman heard the plastic open and came over.

"We appreciate it when customers use the dressing rooms before trying on the hose." She said.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I just want to see these on her so badly I didn't want to wait. Please don't be angry with her."

By then Sarah had them on and turned around so I could see the zippers.

"I like them Sarah. Get another pair, no, two more. No. Wait. I can only see them from your knees down. I want to see all of them."

Sarah gathered the dress with her hands and pulled it up, uncovering herself all the way to her waist. The saleswoman gasped at Sarah's exposed ass. Sarah looked over her shoulder at me, smiled and then turned around. The saleswoman gasped again as she saw that Sarah was showing her completely bald pussy in the middle of the store. Satisfied, I nodded, Sarah dropped her dress back in place. By the time I had paid over three hundred dollars for the items we had chosen, the saleswoman was breathing again. We added the hose to the bags we already had and went back out into the mall.

"Many times I have heard women complain that it is no fun to go shopping with a man. I cannot understand why some women say that. Can you?"

"No, Honey!" they answered in unison and then we all laughed.

We had lunch at a restaurant inside the mall and then went to two more stores. Back in the car before dark we were headed home when Cheryl asked, "Nick, Where are we going?"

"Home."

"I mean, where are we going Honey? We. The three of us? This relationship?"

"Oh. That question. We are going deeper into a relationship than any of us has ever gone before. It will not matter if we are in California or Hong Kong, we will be living in this relationship. A relationship built in trust and love."

"Nick, a week ago I didn't even know you. I'd heard of you from Sarah and Eric, but I didn't know you. Now I have turned my life over to you. I think maybe I am crazy. Then I think crazy may be the best thing I have ever done for myself."

I pulled the car into a parking lot in front of a Trader Joe's market. I turned to face both women.

"You belong to me. I know that curiosity has you wonder about the future. You both are wondering about where we are going on our honeymoon. You are also wondering about next year and ten years from now, and thirty. Part of being my slave is that you need not worry about the future. Part of my job as master is to train you to not worry. I have thought about telling you where we are going, but I want you to learn to trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Honey," they answered.

"Then, since we are at the market anyway I want you to go in and get enough food for us for this week. Some healthy breakfast stuff, the makings for lunches if you can't get something good at work, and things for our dinners."

I gave them a couple hundred dollars and off they went. I stayed in the car thinking about my responsibility to these two women. I make believe that I have the answers, sometimes, for everything. I don't. Now these two beautiful women have entrusted their lives to me.

When they returned and loaded the bags into the back of the car they were very happy. I was still swimming in the responsibility of being "master." They got in and I kissed them before starting the drive home. They stayed quiet during the drive. I kept thinking about how much my life had changed in one weekend. I was single just three days ago!

At home I had Sarah and Cheryl put things away and organize the kitchen so it worked for them. I told them I had things to do and that I needed quiet. They set right to their tasks. I went to my office.

When hunger came to my awareness I left the office and found Sarah in the kitchen.

"Where is Cheryl?"

"Nick, she is in either her room or mine putting our purchases away."

"I would like you to start dinner, but first get Cheryl."

"Yes, Honey."

In a moment she was back with Cheryl.

"I do not expect to make every decision every day. Unless I give other instructions I would like breakfast at 6:45 and dinner at 6:30. At dinner tomorrow night I want a list of possible dinners that you can make from what you bought today. I will choose from that list and you will know which meal I want each night. Tonight I want something that you can make in the next half an hour. Come knock on my office door when it is ready. Any questions?"

"No, Honey." They said. I walked back to my office.

I looked at my watch when I sat down. I wondered if I wanted them to make the thirty minute time restraint or to miss it just a little so I could punish them.

Instead of dwelling on that thought I went back to work.

The knock startled me. It came so soon. I looked at my watch. Only twenty-one minutes had past.

I sat at the table and they brought me a salad, salmon and green beans. The salmon was cooked with fresh dill and lemon. The green beans were braised with hoisen sauce. The table was only set for me.

"Did you cook for all of us?" I asked.

"Yes, Nick."

"I invite you both to join me here at the table and eat with me."

"Yes, Honey! We accept."

They put small towels on the chairs and got their place settings from the kitchen. When they had seated themselves and started to eat I said, "I want you to assume that I want you at the table with me at every meal. If that is not so I will tell you before the meal. I do not want you to use a napkin in your lap. If you spill my other slave will lick you clean. If you spill twice in a meal the meal will be over for you and you will be punished. Any questions?"

"No, Honey." Again, in unison, heads bowed.

"Good. Eat."

We talked of what they had done in the area of travel, of activities like hiking, camping, skiing, kayaking, hot air ballooning, flying and the like. Cheryl had camped and hiked as a girl with her family and had never traveled out of the country. Sarah had lived in Mexico with Eric for two years. She had also hiked and camped as a girl with her family but never as an adult. I filed the information away for future reference.

At my instruction the table was cleared and the dishes done. I went to the family room and they joined me when their tasks were done. I told them that I was quite pleased with dinner. We talked about things I wanted to get done together this coming week. I had them add to the lists I had already given them. On Monday evening we would not have dinner at home but would meet at our other house to get more things out of it so it could be rented. On Tuesday we would empty out Cheryl's apartment. I would meet them there after work and I would bring a rental van so we could get everything in one trip. I told Cheryl that the same sorting that had happened with Sarah's clothes needed to happen with hers. Cheryl wrote down that she needed to invite two or three friends to come and get the clothes that she would not be keeping.

I noticed that Cheryl had put her legs together to form a writing surface for the small pad she was making her list on.

"Cheryl, stand up!" My voice was not raised, but the tone changed and both women were on the alert. Cheryl was standing in an instant.

"Stand in front of me!"

"When you stand in front of me your head will be bowed, your hands at your sides and your feet shoulder width apart. Is that clear?"

She moved to the pose and said, "Yes, Nick" softly.

I stuck my index finger into her slit and asked, "Who's pussy is this?"

"It is your pussy, Nick."

"For the second time in two days you were hiding my pussy from me. That is not permitted. Turn your head and look at Sarah. Are her legs apart?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Yours were not. Sarah knows that she is to keep her legs open for me. You forgot. What do you think you need to remind you to keep your legs apart?"

"I need to be punished, Honey."

"Then we are in agreement. Cheryl, I want you to go again to the laundry room and get two blue clothespins."

She did. I clipped her outer lips with one pin on each side. She winced when I applied them.

"Are you wet, Cheryl?"

"Yes, Honey. I am wet."

"Sarah, please go into my bedroom and get a leather belt from the second drawer of my dresser. Get one with an all leather end and have the belt be about an inch and a half wide. Be quick!"

She ran from the room.

"Cheryl, what I am going to do will hurt. You may cry. You must not scream. I have not soundproofed the house yet. You must not scream. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Honey."

Sarah returned with a belt. She held it out; head bowed and stayed still even when I took the belt.

"Sarah, stand behind Cheryl. Hold her so she does not fall."

I used the belt across her thighs. Not too hard at first. With each stroke Cheryl counted and said, "Thank you."

Sarah had applied what my high school wrestling coach would have called a full nelson to Cheryl. She put her arms between Cheryl's body and her arms, raised her arms and laced her fingers behind Cheryl's head. Cheryl could not use her arms at all and could not move. Sarah's arms were out of my way.

When Cheryl said "Seven, thank you Nick," I stopped. Her legs were pinking nicely. I knelt on the floor in front of Cheryl and used my hands to spread her legs wide apart.

"Cheryl, I want you to watch what I am doing."

I took the belt, holding it so about eighteen inches of it extended from my hand. I began a slow flogging that had the tip of the belt hit Cheryl just at the top of her pubic area. After it hit it descended and hit the clothespins. Cheryl winced and said, "Eight, thank you, Nick."

At fifteen her tears were falling to the floor. Her pussy was red and swollen. I reached into her pussy and found that she was quite wet. I looked at the clock and noticed that ten minutes had passed. I reached between Cheryl's legs and into Sarah's pussy. Her juices were flowing down her legs.

"Cheryl, if Sarah releases you can you stand alone?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Sarah, release her and come around in front of Cheryl. Get on your knees."

I positioned Sarah far enough from Cheryl that she was just about an arm's length away.

"Sarah, Cheryl was naughty. She forgot that she is a slave. She forgot that that is no longer her pussy. She has been punished for forgetting that it is my pussy now. I want you to take the belt and to hit the clothespins hard enough to knock them free of my pussy. I want you to only swing once for each clothespin. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Nick." Her voice was shaky, filled with emotion.

I handed her the belt and she wrapped it around her hand until about a foot of leather extended out. She swung hard and the tip of the belt hit Cheryl at the right side of her slit and drew down hitting the clothespin hard snapping it off. Cheryl jumped and cried out, but kept her mouth closed so the sound was muffled.

Without hesitation Sarah swung again and the belt hit on the left side of Cheryl's slit and the other pin went flying.

"Very good, Sarah. That deserves a reward. Cheryl, lay down on the floor with your legs wide apart. Sarah, get on your knees and lick the juices from my pussy. You will like that won't you?"

"Yes, Honey." They both answered then assumed their positions. As soon as Sarah was in position her face went into Cheryl's pussy. I positioned myself behind Sarah, caressing her ass and pussy with my fingers. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy and slid my cock in as slowly as I could manage. When I was all the way in and my pubic bone was pressed against Sarah's ass she said, "Thank you, Honey, Oh Thank you!"

"Cheryl, do not cum."

"Sarah, cum as much as you want."

I fucked in and out of Sarah with long slow strokes and she came many times. Her sounds were muffled into Cheryl's wet pussy. Cheryl fought hard not to cum. She could feel each of Sarah's orgasms and was very close to her own. My own was close as well. As I felt my seed begin to boil forth I said, "I am going to cum. Cum now my slaves, cum now!"

Cheryl came loudly and thrashed on the floor. Sarah chased after Cheryl with her mouth and shook from another orgasm of her own. I held Sarah's hips and held my cock deep inside her as it pulsed its load into her. When I was done I pulled out and Sarah turned instantly and took me in her mouth. She licked and sucked until I was clean.

Cheryl lay still on the floor. I motioned to her and she crawled to us.

"Cheryl, my slave, you took your punishment well. You too deserve a reward. You may clean Sarah. Remember that is my pussy and my cum you are cleaning. Enjoy."

I lifted Sarah's face and kissed her. When I ended the kiss I said, "While she cleans you may cum any time you want."

While the clean up went on I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. When it was hot I called both slaves and we showered for cleanliness and dried. Then we finished the lists and went to bed. Cheryl and Sarah snuggled against me and very soon we were asleep.

At about 2:30 I woke up and crawled over Sarah so I could get up and go to the bathroom. When I was done I stood at the end of the bed and watched the two women sleep. I thought about the gift Eric had given me, and how the gift had grown. I started to think about the future and then I remembered that it was already early Monday morning. There was a week's work to be done and I would need the sleep I should be getting. I crawled in between my slaves and was soon back asleep.