Eric's Parting Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers

"Thank you, Nick. One."

I slapped her ass five times and then I slapped her pussy. The sound was the sound of slapping wet skin. Cheryl thanked me and counted. I had her stand. She thanked me for punishing her for not thinking of what I wanted.

I had her climb onto the bench and fold herself over the back of the bench. Her sweet ass pointed up and her pussy was even more exposed than when she was over my lap. I slapped her ass again.

"Thank you, Nick. Six."

At ten I massaged her ass and finger fucked her for a minute, talking to her about her behavior. She had only done one thing I didn't like. She had not checked with me before she acted. Slaves don't do that. My slaves don't do that.

She took ten more swats, five of which hit her open pussy. When she thanked me at twenty she asked if she could cum.

"No. I wanted to fuck you out here on the pier. I wanted to slide into both of you and feel how hot, wet and sexy it is to have you out here. I cannot. If I fuck you here you will behave like... you'll behave again like a woman with her own pussy! I love you and you must learn how to care for my pussy!"

I helped her stand on the pier. I held her in my arms and kissed her mouth. Then I stepped back and said, "Please make me hard so I can fuck Sarah."

Cheryl dropped to her knees and sucked me. When I was hard she looked up at me and I pulled out of her mouth. Sarah was on her back on the bench, watching us and waiting. I went between her legs and bent over her body. I kissed her, long and tenderly. She put her arms around me and gave the kiss back. Her legs came up and she opened herself to me.

My cock slid into Sarah and she said, "Thank you, Honey."

I used her body for my pleasure and at the pace and strength that worked for me. I spoke to her, knowing that Cheryl would be listening and watching.

"You gave your body, mind and spirit to me and I am grateful. I respect your gift and I require that you treat yourself to make your life the best it can be. Disobedience cannot be a part of our family. Do I take good care of you?"

"Yes, Nick. You take good care of both of us."

I increased my pace and the pressure when I slapped my body against Sarah's..

"I do not understand. Cheryl seems to think she is not my slave. She seems to think I will tolerate her independent actions with the body she gave me!"

My hands held Sarah's ankles high and wide. Her hands held the bench so when I slammed into her she would not slide along the bench.

"I don't know if I am more angry or disappointed."

I stopped. I wanted to cum inside her, hold her and enjoy her body against mine. I also wanted both of them to get a message. I pulled out and stood next to Sarah and jerked myself off. When I came I let it fall on the pier. I waited a minute while my cock shrank down to it's normal size. I turned to Sarah and said, "Please, clean me."

She used her mouth to clean me. Her eyes never left mine as she did the job. Her eyes were full of tears but I did not see one fall.

"I could not give you my seed. You did nothing wrong, and I just couldn't give you my seed. That should be done in pleasure and joy. I got the release I needed, without the joy."

Sarah was sitting on the bench with her face a few inches from my now limp penis. Cheryl was still on her knees a few feet from the bench. I stepped to the railing and looked out at the black night. Off in the distance I saw the lights of a boat.

Time passed.

When I turned Sarah was still sitting on the bench.. Cheryl was still on her knees. Both had been quietly crying.

"Get up, both of you."

They did. Standing together looking at me I wanted to hold them and comfort them. I did not.

"I am going back to our suite. I will go into the bedroom we have not used and I will sleep there. You two will wait here until I am out of sight. You will walk back to our suite and sleep in the bed where we slept last night. Do not touch your pussies! Do not find a way to cum! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Nick." They said in unison.

I turned and walked away. I did not hurry. After I left the pier I walked directly back to our suite. Inside, I showered and went to bed, closing the door between the two bedrooms. I heard them come in about fifteen minutes later. They showered and went to bed. I wondered what the conversation was like on their walk. I guessed their behavior the next day would tell me.

I woke up at a little after seven. I got up and put on a pair of shorts and walking sandals. When I opened the door into the room where Sarah and Cheryl slept they were asleep.

"Ladies, we are going to the gym. Please get ready quickly."

"Yes, Nick." They said and quickly gathered the shampoo, soap and things for our morning workout and shower. They stayed two steps behind me all the way to the workout room. Not a word was spoken.

Inside I went to a treadmill and stepped on.

Sarah said, "We should warm up a little first." I nodded and did the warm up stretches. They both worked hard at the workout and did not complain or moan at all. I caught Cheryl crying once. I said nothing.

My one hour workout was over at 8:20. I took Cheryl by the hand and led her to a treadmill. "I'll be back in twenty minutes. Be walking when I get here."

I left for the shower. When I got to the door I motioned for Sarah to follow. I let her shower me, shave me, and when her washing started me toward getting hard she said, "My I please you?"

"Yes! Give me your ass."

She turned and held her ass cheeks wide for me. I touched my cock to her pucker and she pushed back, forcing us to join. When I was inside her ass I stroked slowly until she was able to take a faster pace. I slammed against her, holding her ass in my hands and watching my cock disappear into her. I let my anger rise and my ass fucking her became a vent for the anger. When my cock erupted deep inside her I bellowed! The release felt good.

I put one hand on Sarah's back, holding her bent over and I pulled out. The water from the shower ran down her back and into the crack of her ass. I used my fingers and the stream of water to clean her ass, inside and out. I saw a little blood as I cleaned her.

My hands helped her stand upright and I kissed her. Tender and soft, there was no passion in the kiss. When I ended the kiss I turned and walked back into the gym.

I looked over Cheryl's shoulder. The readout on the treadmill read, 1.22 miles, 16:18 minutes/sec. Sweat ran off her body. I stepped back and she continued to walk. I was out of her line of sight. I watched for fifteen more minutes. She held on to the handrails for support. She stumbled once. When she did I said, "Enough."

The readout said, 1.97 miles 33:51 min/sec. She didn't turn. She stood on the treadmill holding the handrails and breathing hard. I helped her off the treadmill and into the shower. Sarah was still under the water. We washed Cheryl and when she was clean I shut off the water and we dried her. I had her stand before me as I sat on a bench drying her legs and ass.

My face was inches from her pussy. I looked up at her and said, "You disappointed me yesterday."

A tear fell from her eye. Her head was bowed.

"Sarah and I are walking over to breakfast. I want you to go back to our suite and put on you bikini bottoms. Then join us at breakfast. Be bright and cheerful at breakfast. If anyone presumes to ask why you have bikini bottoms on you may tell them that I asked you to hide your pussy for today. You may not say more than that."

"Yes Nick. Thank you for loving me enough to punish me and teach me."

I took Sarah's hand and we left the shower room. Cheryl collected the shampoo and things and went back to our suite.

As we sat for breakfast Angie and Franklyn joined us. Angie was glowing. She came to Sarah and kissed her good morning and said, "Thank you." Then she did the same to me. Franklyn said thanks and they sat down.

"I take it you two are getting along well?"

"Yes! We went through our suitcases and filled a trashcan with things we don't want any more. Franklyn is getting quite good at lighting my fires with his fingers, mouth and cock."

"I notice a slight abrasion on your breast." I said.

"Whisker burn."

"If you shave just before bed and when you get up in the morning that is less likely to happen."

"Twice a day?"

"That is an abrasion on the breast of the woman you love. You did that to her. Did you intend to injure her?"

"No. I was loving her."

"Angie, would the loving have been more enjoyable without the burn?"

"Yes."

"How much are you willing to do to have Angie happy?"

"I'll carry a razor with me at all times."

Angie beamed, "That's love!"

When the waiter delivered our breakfast Sarah asked him, "Is there an aloe vera plant nearby?"

The man looked puzzled and Sarah pointed to Angie's breast. He smiled and rushed off. Less than two minutes later he was back carrying a two inch piece of aloe vera plant. Sarah looked at me, got my nod and applied the sap to Angie's breast.

"Oooo, it's cool."

"It will stop the pain and help it heal quickly."

Cheryl joined us. She was wearing a maroon bikini bottom. As she sat she said good morning to everyone.

Angie asked, "On your period?"

"No. Nick asked me to hide my pussy today." Cheryl said it and picked up her fork and took a bite. Angie and Franklyn looked at me and Angie asked, "Why would you want her to hide her beautiful pussy?"

"Sometimes, even when you know what's in the present knowing you can unwrap it anytime makes it a little more exciting. I know what's inside the bikini. Cheryl knows too. Now she will think about and I will think about when it will get unwrapped and nibbled on."

"You think sexier than any man I have ever known." Angie said.

"Thank you."

Cheryl smiled at me. Her eyes search my face for some sign. She didn't find it.

"Are you sore, Cheryl?"

"A little tired, Honey. That was an intense workout."

Franklyn asked about the workout and Cheryl told him about most of it. Mike and Sue arrived and joined us.

Mike asked if we were going on the boat trip and we said yes. Mike said he saw the boat the day before and it was a big catamaran. I asked Sarah to go and get our sunscreen so we wouldn't burn out on the water. She came back and when we were ready we went outside. The crew outside had set up our lounges in the shade as they had been the day before. I took the bottle of sunscreen and spread it all over Sarah and on Cheryl. I didn't take her suit off, I just squirted some lotion on my hand and ran it inside the bottoms. She was protected. I handed the bottle to Sarah and she squirted some in Cheryl's hands, then more in her hands. Cheryl applied the lotion to my back half and Sarah the front. She made sure my penis and other sensitive parts were well protected.

We walked to the pier and Sarah said, "I've got an idea that the pier is quite romantic at night."

"We heard from a couple in the hot tub last night that they met someone out on the pier and the two couples fucked out there."

"Really? Right out there under the lights?"

"Yes. can you imagine?"

"Quite easily." I said.

Two hours later we had crossed the distance between the resort and a small island. The crew dropped anchor and served drinks and snacks while people swam to the island, swam around the boat and frolicked on the boat. Between the two hulls of the catamaran a net stretched across the bow. Mike took Sue out on the netting and they began playing in a rather sexual manner. I sat down with Sarah and Cheryl and watched. Mike kissed and sucked her breasts for a while as he played in her pussy with his hands. They swung into a sixty-nine position with Mike on the bottom. We could watch him licking her pussy and could only assume what she was doing to his parts.

"Would you like to join them, Sarah?"

"If it pleases you."

"When you were with Eric, did he have you be with others?"

"Yes. It turned him on to see me with others."

"Men and women?"

"Yes."

"Cheryl, have you ever been with a woman, just a woman?"

"As a part of our threesome, yes. No other time."

"I want to watch the two of you love each other. If you can orgasm, it is Ok to do so. I want you to pleasure each other."

"Where?" Sarah asked.

"When?" Cheryl asked.

I pointed at the netting beside Mike and Sue. "There and now."

"Am I to keep the bikini on?"

"Yes. Sarah can pull it to the side of she wants but it cannot come off."

I made a motion with my hand and they went. At the edge of the netting they stood and kissed. Their hands explored and their mouths connected. From the twenty or so feet away I could feel the energy as they got into loving each other, for my pleasure.

They knelt and then lay on the netting. Sarah sucked on Cheryl's breast as her hand pulled on Cheryl's other nipple. I saw Cheryl wince and Sarah change, now kissing the nipple she had just pulled. Cheryl lay back and opened herself to the pleasure Sarah was giving. Sarah's hand went inside Cheryl's bottom and cupped her puss. Cheryl arched a little and kissed Sarah. Mike stopped fucking Sue and watched Sarah and Cheryl for a few moments. His attention returned to Sue and his motions intensified. Very soon he bellowed and filled his wife with his sperm. They kissed and lay side by side, watching Sarah and Cheryl.

Ten more people watched Sarah and Cheryl. They twisted around and Cheryl was above Sarah. She sucked on Sarah's breast and lowered her own breast to Sarah's mouth. Mike said, "Oh Man, is that hot!"

Angie appeared from one side and dropped beside Sarah on the netting. Cheryl and Sarah untangled and Cheryl called out to me, "Angie wants to play too."

I nodded and Sarah pulled Angie to her. Cheryl watched for a moment, readjusted herself and fit into the puzzle. Sarah had put her head between Angie's legs and held her hips with her hands. Cheryl lay next to Angie and held one breast while she sucked the other. Franklyn sat near me.

"Angie has been hot for both of them since we were in your room."

"I've been hot for them longer than that." I said.

Angie began to shake and suddenly stiffened. Sarah grabbed her ass hard and Angie screamed! If she squirted it fell into the water below the three. Then Angie turned and buried her face into Sarah's pussy. Sarah sat on Angie's face and rode her. Cheryl positioned herself beside the women and held a breast of each, pulling and twisting the nipple. Sarah leaned a little and kissed Cheryl as she came. From twenty feet away I could see her shake and hear her moan.

Sarah flopped off Angie and Cheryl lay next to her. They rested a moment or two and then Angie moved. She pulled the bikini bottoms to the side and buried her face in Cheryl's wetness. In mere seconds Cheryl screamed and clamped her legs on Angie's head.

The assembled peanut gallery clapped and cheered. The three women lay in the netting for a couple minutes and then got up and came to where Franklyn and I were sitting.

"Franklyn, I want you to give your permission for Angie to let me taste her pussy."

"Yes! If she wants to."

"Angie, I want to taste you."

Her hand started for her puss.

"Directly."

I was sitting on the deck and Angie walked up to me and kept coming until her pussy was in my mouth. I sucked her juices and licked her inner lips. She tasted salty and fresh. I spent thirty or so seconds enjoying her. I used my hands to help her back away from my face.

"Turn about is only fair, Franklyn. You may taste either Sarah or Cheryl."

He looked at both women. I would have bet he would pick Cheryl. Her pussy was hidden. He pointed at Cheryl.

"Do just like Angie did. Step up and give Franklyn a drink of your juices."

She did. Franklyn licked her and sucked her as he held her ass with his hands. I let him have quite a few seconds and Cheryl was starting to quiver when I said, "Enough." Cheryl backed away, straightening the bikini bottom to once again hide her pussy.


A horn sounded. A man yelled "Five minutes!" The crew readied the boat to head back. Sarah sat on one side of me and Cheryl on the other. As the anchor came up we had lot of space between any of the other passengers and ourselves. I leaned to Sarah and said, into her ear, "You made me proud. Every man on the boat wishes he were me. Every woman on the boat wants to make love with you." We kissed. I tasted pussy in her mouth.

I leaned to Cheryl and said, "You made me proud. Every man on the boat wishes he were me. Every man and woman on the boat wants your pussy."

She pulled back and said, "No!"

"No?"

"They cannot have my pussy!"

"Oh?"

"I don't have a pussy." Her fingers went into it. "This pussy is yours! It does what you want. I take care of it so that it can bring you pleasure." Her fingers came out and she offered them to me. I sucked them clean.

"My pussy?"

"For you to use anyway you want."

"Then go out there on the netting and take off the bottoms. Lay on your back and invite me into my pussy."

With the wind in her face and the boat bouncing in the waves she made her way out onto the netting. She tried to stand and take off the bikini bottoms but fell on her ass and stayed down. She threw the bottoms at Sarah and Sarah caught them. People cheered. Cheryl lay back, spread her legs and crooked her finger at me, then pointed right into her opening.

I yelled, "What?"

"Come fuck your pussy!" She yelled back.

I worked my way to her and kissed her as I lay between her legs. I slipped right in. The captain turned the boat into the wind and we bounced through the waves and as the twin bows hit them the spray came right up and washed over Cheryl and I.

She held on with both hands and wrapped her legs around me. I hooked my feet through the ropes and held onto the ropes with my hands. My hips pistoned my cock in and out of Cheryl as we laughed and sputtered and felt the waves crashing on us.

"Oh, Nick! I am so sorry! Fuck me forever! Use my pussy, Use your pussy! Fill me up!"

I did. When I felt like I had given her most of my load I pulled out and turned. I ate her to another orgasm and she cleaned me with her mouth. The captain turned again and the ride became smoother. No more large waves soaked us.

We helped each other off the netting and we sat back by Sarah. We caught our breaths and Sarah leaned to me and asked, "Can we come back tomorrow?"

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to be taken like that."

"We can come back tomorrow."

As we exited the boat I asked the captain, "How much does a second trip cost?"

He smiled, "You would like to go again tomorrow?"

"Yes!"

"The three of you?"

"Yes!"

He pulled me aside. "Come for free! You three are good for business!"

I thanked him and returned to the pier. As we walked Sarah asked, "Are we going again tomorrow?" I nodded. We showered on the beach and went to our lounges. Then I noticed something.

"Cheryl, where are the bottoms?"

"I was bad. I lost them. I think I let them go when we were fucking during the storm."

Sarah laughed, "There was no storm."

"Maybe not where you were!" We all laughed. Then Sarah showed me the bottoms. "Cheryl threw them to me before you went on the net. I had them in the bag with the sunscreen."

"Tell me about the ménage on the netting."

"As I crawled out there I realized I was going out there to give you pleasure. The more pleasure I had the more I could please you. You wanted this. When Angie joined us I knew the thing to do was ask you."

"You did exactly the right things. Did you enjoy eating and being eaten?"

"Yes, but I like it when you eat me better."

"How was it when Franklyn ate you?"

"That wasn't Franklyn."

"It wasn't?"

"No. As I stepped to him I closed my eyes and told myself you had forgiven me and it was you eating me. If you hadn't said "Enough" when you did I would have cum in his mouth."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers