Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all ate breakfast together, making small talk. Erin felt increasingly comfortable, mostly because she wasn't the object of the conversation. When they finished eating, Bill pushed to his feet.

"Well, I've got a bunch of editing to get done, so I'm going to do that," he said. "Erin, you going to help your mom today?"

"I'm going to try," Erin replied.

"You'll do fine," he assured her.

They all went downstairs and Bill disappeared into the editing studio while the rest of them went to the bedroom set. Jane spent almost a half an hour showing Erin how the camera worked, explaining all of the controls. It seemed a bit overwhelming to her, but she paid close attention.

"The reason I'd like you to understand the camera," Jane explained, "is so that we don't have to do a static shot, just the camera in one position at one focus. If you're doing the camera work, you can move around to get different angles and perspectives. And you can do zooms and close-ups. Normally I do those things when I'm running the camera, but when I'm in front of the camera and we don't have an extra person to run it, we end up with static shots. They're okay, but it's much better the other way."

"I understand," Erin said. "So what do you want me to do?"

"Why don't you start by just playing with the camera," Jane suggested. "Experiment with different things while we're talking and setting up the shot. Then we'll see."

So Erin took up the camera, setting the shoulder piece on her left shoulder. As Jane talked with Jason and Brian about the shot she wanted to do, Erin played with the camera, experimenting with the zoom and realizing how difficult it was to hold it steady without shaking. After a few minutes she felt much more confident.

"Okay, let's do a dry run-through and see how it looks," Jane said. "Erin, that means we're going to just do a few minutes and then we'll see how it looks before deciding how to continue. So don't worry about anything, just do what you want and we'll look at it and make suggestions, okay?"

"I guess," Erin said nervously.

"Okay, come on boys, let's give this a run," Jane said.

As Erin filmed, Jason took Jane in his arms, kissing her, their tongues openly dueling with each other. When Brian moved behind Jane, grinding his pelvis into her ass, his hands sliding around her body to cup her breasts, Jane's hands wandered down Jason's body to squeeze and massage his cock through his pants. Sliding to her knees, with Brian pulling her shirt off over her head, Jane undid Jason's pants, pulling them down and releasing his cock.

Erin took a deep breath when she saw Jason's cock again. It looked completely different to her now, after the past couple day's experiences. Now it didn't just look big, it looked delicious. Her mouth was hanging open sympathetically as her mother began to suck on him while Brian knelt behind her, now naked, too, his hands playing with her breasts and sliding down to rub her pussy. After a few minutes Jane released Jason's cock and turned around and began sucking on Brian's cock.

"Okay, that should do for a start," Jane said, releasing Brian's cock and standing up. "Let's see what you've got," she said to Erin, taking the camera from her and plugging in a jack to the TV monitor and rewinding the film.

They all stood together watching the footage Erin had shot. Until Jane had begun sucking Jason's cock, it looked like a static shoot, no change of angle or focal zoom. Then it zoomed in on Jason's cock and Jane's mouth. When Jane turned to suck on Brian the shot stayed zoomed and didn't come back into focus until Brian's cock was in Jane's mouth.

"Okay, not bad for your first try," Jane said, rewinding the film. "You didn't do anything at all until I started sucking Jason," she noted. "Next time, when you see my hands sliding down his body to grab his cock, close in a bit and follow my hands," she explained as that scene went by. "Same as when Brian has my top off and is playing with my nipples," she said. "You want to zoom it so the detail can be seen. When I turn around from Jason to Brian, you need to zoom out, then back in. If you stay zoomed in, you lose all detail, like you did here."

"Oh, I did terrible!" Erin cried, shaking her head.

"No, you didn't," Jane told her. "You're learning. Now let's try a dry run of Jason going down on me while I suck Brian," she suggested. "You'll need to be both very close physically with the camera and also use the zoom," she explained. "Extreme close-ups are the rule for this type of shot. You think you can do that?" she asked.

"I'll try," Erin agreed.

Jane unplugged the monitor and handed the camera back to Erin, then climbed on the bed and lay on her back, her knees up at her chest and her pussy exposed.

"Start with a close-up of me, then Jason will enter the shot," Jane instructed.

Erin moved closer with the camera and saw her mother's pussy up close for the first time through the eyepiece. The sight of her big fat clit sticking out reminded her of Tasha's pussy and she felt her nipples get hard and her pussy wet as she filmed. Then she felt Jason's hand on her back and his face moved into the shot, tongue first. She held the camera still, very conscious of his hand on her back, and watched as his tongue slowly slid into her mother's pussy.

Jason moved his hand from her back to Jane's pussy, holding her pussy lips spread apart as his tongue worked her. When Brian climbed up on the bed to kneel above Jane's head, Erin slowly panned back out to take in the whole scene as Brian's cock disappeared into Jane's wide-open mouth.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming," Jane moaned, clutching Jason's head and pulling him tight into her pussy. "Enough!" she cried, pushing him away and sitting up laughing. "This is supposed to be a dry run and now I'm wet."

Everyone laughed as Erin lowered the camera. They reviewed the footage she had shot and Jane made some suggestions, but overall everyone felt that she had done a good job.

"Let's try shooting the scene," Jane said. "Start to finish. I think Erin's doing good enough that we can try. Erin, when we do penetration shots, very close up, okay. You want the person watching to think they're right there."

"Okay," Erin agreed. She didn't know how she was going to do this. Her pussy was on fire and her thighs were damp with her juices. Her nipples were so hard, they hurt.

They began the scene and Erin quickly found herself immersed in the technical aspects of filming and forgot about how excited and horny it had made her. When Jason slid his cock into Jane's pussy, Erin was enraptured watching how her mother's pussy lips wrapped themselves around the shaft of his cock, holding it, caressing it as it pumped her slurpy hole.

Erin was bent over at the waist, the camera just inches from Jason's cock as it slid glistening in and out of her mother's pussy. Panning up her mother's body to her full breasts heaving, her nipples hard and erect, she knelt on the edge of the bed as she focused on her brother's cock in her mother's mouth.

She jumped when she felt a hand slide up her leg from the knee to squeeze and knead her ass. Glancing back, she saw that it was Jason's hand and that he was smiling at her while he continued to fuck Jane. Moving away just as his hand started to slide into the crack of her ass, Erin panned back, standing by the bed as her mother took both cocks. At some signal that she missed, both Brian and Jason began groaning, straining as they approached orgasm. First it was Jason, who pulled his spurting cock from Jane's pussy and aimed the streams of cum all over her belly and pussy. Then it was Brian's turn, shooting his cum all over Jane's face.

Erin's knees were trembling at the sight of all that cum shooting all over her mother. She yearned for a mouthful of the tasty stuff.

"That was great, guys," Jane said, sitting up, cum dripping from her face onto her breasts. "How did you do, Erin?" she asked, wiping cum from her face and licking her hand.

"I think it was okay," Erin said, "but I don't really know."

"Well, let's look at it," Jane said, getting to her feet. "Go ahead and plug the camera into the monitor," she said. "My hands are too sticky."

Everyone laughed as Jane smeared the cum covering her belly up over her breasts, wiping her hands on her ass as the video rewound. Erin was very conscious of her mother's naked body next to hers, the smell of cum on her. Jason was on the other side and his cock was dangling right next to her arm. Brian was standing behind and between she and her mother.

"Oh, honey, you did great!" Jane said after the footage ended, turning and hugging her, forgetting that she was smeared with cum. "In no time you'll be as good as anyone out there.

"Yeah, nice job, sis," Brian said, a hand on her shoulder.

"Well, I certainly enjoyed it," Jason said with a laugh.

"Well, what now?" Erin asked, embarrassed as she remembered Jason's hand on her leg and ass.

"Now I take a shower and we're done for now," Jane told her.

"I'll join you," Brian volunteered, following her.

That left Erin alone with a naked Jason. She suddenly felt very uncomfortable, and vulnerable.

"I hope you didn't mind that," Jason said, putting a hand on her shoulder which he let trail down her back to her ass. "I just couldn't resist."

"It surprised me, made me jerk the camera," Erin replied, not moving away from his hand.

"You've got an even sexier ass than your mother," Jason said, sitting on the stool behind him and pulling Erin closer with his hand on her ass.

"I don't think...they might come back..." she started to say as Jason slid his hand beneath her t-shirt onto her naked ass, just as she also heard her mother's pealing laughter coming from the shower.

"Does this feel good?" he asked, his other hand joining the first, cupping both of her ass cheeks and squeezing them gently. "Do you like it?"

"It feels...nice," Erin admitted, squirming a bit and having the effect of pushing her ass into his hands. "But..." she started to say then gasped as Jason trailed his hands up her back beneath her t-shirt and slid around her rib cage to cup her breasts, his thumbs unerringly finding her rock-hard nipples and rubbing them.

"You've got a million-dollar body," he said, smiling at her as he released her, removing his hands from beneath her t-shirt.

"I-I-I don't know what to say," Erin mumbled, her face flaming red to match her hair, though not stepping away.

"Just enjoy it," Jason told her. "I think I should go find your mother," he said with a laugh. "You've got me all worked up."

Looking down, Erin saw that his cock had indeed gotten hard again and was actually touching the front of her t-shirt.

"She doesn't mind when it's not for a video?" Erin asked, not moving, her eyes darting from his face to his cock, back and forth.

"Your mother is one of those perfect women who live for sex," Jason told her, a smile on his face. "She just loves it. And luckily your father understands her. They're a great couple and I respect them a lot."

"Well, unless you're going to help me with this," Jason said, holding his erect cock in his hand as he stood up, pressing his naked body up against Erin, "I've got to find your mother."

"Oh, I couldn't," Erin protested, putting her hands out in front of her on his chest, feeling his muscles rippling beneath her fingers. "If she knew..."

"Knew what?" Tasha's voice asked as she walked into the room.

"Tasha!" Erin cried out, running over and hugging her. "You're here!"

"Yes, I'm here," Tasha replied with a laugh. "And none too soon, it seems," she added, looking at Jason with his hard cock in his hand. "What do we have going on here?"

"This little hottie got me worked up and I told her if she didn't want to help me do something about it, I'd go find Jane," Jason told her with a laugh.

"Well, we wouldn't want Jane to have a fit, would we?" Tasha laughed. "Why don't you sit back down and I'll take care of that," she suggested. "You don't mind if I suck him off, do you, Erin?" Tasha asked her, a glint in her eyes.

"N-no," Erin stammered as Tasha put an arm around her waist as she leaned over and sucked Jason's cock into her mouth.

"Mmm, that's nice," Jason sighed as Tasha engulfed his cock.

Erin felt his hand slide up her leg to cup her ass once again as Tasha continued to bob up and down on his cock, sucking and slurping. Erin's knees trembled when she felt Tasha's hand slide up her other leg, not stopping until she had slid beneath the material of her suit into her soaking pussy. She sagged against Jason's body as Tasha made small gentle circles on her throbbing clit. Then she felt Jason's hand slide across her ass to join Tasha's in her pussy. She groaned out loud now as Jason slipped a finger into her tight virgin hole. She had just had her second orgasm when Jason groaned and held Tasha's head in his hand. Erin could see his cock pulsing and she knew that he was filling Tasha's mouth with his hot cum.

As Jason continued to gently finger-fuck her pussy, Tasha stood up and held Erin's face in her hands, leaning over and kissing her on the mouth, pushing her tongue between her lips. As Erin returned her kiss, she felt a flood of fluid push into her mouth along with Tasha's tongue. Gulping, she realized that it was Jason's cum that Tasha was sharing with her. She rode Jason's finger to one more orgasm before Tasha broke off the kiss at the sound of Jane's voice approaching.

Just as suddenly as Jason's hand disappeared from her pussy, Tasha engulfed his cock with her mouth, right as Jane and Brian entered the room.

"Well, Tasha," Jane said with a laugh. "Glad you could make it."

"Oh, hi, Jane," Tasha said as she rose up off of Jason's cock. "I just couldn't resist. He was threatening to go find you."

They all laughed and Jane informed Tasha of what they had accomplished. They all watched the footage once more, making critiques here and there, but in the end Jane pronounced it good enough for Bill to fix up in the editing process.

"Well, I hope you're all hungry," Tasha said. "Because I deliberately didn't eat so I could eat here."

"Sorry, but I've got to go," Jason said. "Previous engagement."

"Oh, great, get your cock sucked and run," Tasha said mockingly.

"And very well at that," Jason said with a laugh as he got to his feet. "I'll see everyone later," he said as he pulled his clothes on. "You did great, Erin," he said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Thanks," Erin said, for everything, she thought silently.

They all went upstairs and prepared lunch and then called Bill to join them. Lunch was a fun affair. Both Jane and Brian complimented Erin's handling of the camera earlier and Bill said that the editing was going well. When Jane brought up how much fun Erin seemed to have had during her time with Tasha, Tasha enthusiastically agreed.

"It's like having a sister," Tasha pronounced with a big smile.

"Well, Erin certainly seems happy for it," Jane observed.

"I even invited her to come with me to a shoot yesterday," Tasha mentioned.

"Yes, she told us," Jane said. "Jamal."

"Yes, Jamal," Tasha said, her eyes narrowing. "I told him I wouldn't work for him again."

"Why not?" Jane asked, alarmed. "Did anything happen?"

"No, it was just a vibe, something about his attitude," Tasha said. "And besides, even though he pays me really well, the work is just too damned hard! I'm still sore."

"Damn, I didn't think you ever got enough," Brian said with a laugh.

"From you, I don't," Tasha quipped as everyone roared with laughter.

Erin had thought that her brother's cock was big, until she had seen the five black cocks yesterday. Now she knew what big was. Brian's cock was nice and she knew it would be easier to suck on than the giant black ones she had sucked yesterday. They had really stretched her jaw.

"Okay, let's go swimming," Tasha said brightly. "I'll help clean up."

They all pitched in and the clean-up took just a couple of minutes. This time Erin couldn't very well say she had to go change because she was wearing her thong suit under her t-shirt and her mother knew it. She waited until they were all diving in, naked of course, before quickly stripping her t-shirt off and slipping into the water.

Tasha swam over to her and splashed her and then they were splashing and laughing just like they did at the beach. When Tasha jumped on her to push her beneath the water, Erin fought back and they rolled in the water together. Erin finally succeeded in pushing Tasha down and splashed to the surface, swimming to the side and jumping out, breathing hard.

"Damn, Erin!" Brian said. "Fuckin' awesome."

Erin looked at him with a puzzled expression on her face for a minute before she realized that her mother and father were both staring at her too. Looking down she saw that in her struggle with Tasha her breasts had spilled out of her top and they were totally exposed to everyone's view.

"Oh, my god," Erin gasped, turning her back on them and tucking her breasts back in.

"Really nice!" Brian said, and Erin realized that by turning her back, she was showing them her naked ass with just a string running down her ass crack and between her legs.

Flustered, she turned to face them, her hands over her breasts and her face red with embarrassment.

"Hey, don't let that moron upset you," Bill said, swimming over to the side of the pool and looking up at her. "You are just incredibly beautiful and he doesn't know any other way to say it."

"Oh, dad," Erin said, smiling down at him. "I'm sorry, it's just that I'm embarrassed, you know."

"I understand," Bill said, nodding his head. "You just do what's comfortable for you. And try to take your brother's crude reactions as a compliment."

"Yeah, that's all I meant," Brian said. "I mean, you're hot, Erin. Really hot. I guess I didn't think convent school and hot went together is all."

"That's okay," Erin said, sitting on the edge of the pool, the heels of her feet resting on the drain ledge. "I know naked is normal for all of you, and more. It's still new to me."

"I didn't mean to tease you," he said as he swam up to the side of the pool where she was sitting.

"I know," she said, smiling down at him.

She saw his eyes focused between her legs and his mouth hanging a bit open. Looking down she saw that her thong had pulled between her pussy lips again and that Brian was staring at them wrapped around the material of her suit. Not making a big thing of it, she ran her fingers down her suit and covered her pussy. When Brian looked up at her guiltily, she just smiled at him.

"Hey, let's play chicken," Tasha suggested, grabbing Bill by the arm.

Bill ducked down into the water and allowed Tasha to scramble up onto his shoulders. Brian turned his back to Erin sitting on the side and said, "Come on, let's get them."

Erin slid onto her brother's shoulders, hooking her feet behind his back for balance as he moved into the pool facing Bill and Tasha. The two girls laughed and giggled and they tried to grab each other and pull. At one point they all fell over into the water laughing. As Brian swam beneath his sister's legs and stood up again, Bill was doing the same with Tasha. Rather than paying attention to Tasha, Erin was adjusting her suit, tucking her breasts back in, when Tasha succeeded in grabbing her and pulling. As Erin's arms flailed in an attempt to stay upright, Tasha grabbed at her again just as she fell, her fingers grabbing only the top of Erin's suit, pulling it completely off.

As Erin rose sputtering from the water, trying to cover her breasts with her hands, Brian swam beneath her, lifting her onto his shoulders right in front of Bill and Tasha. When Tasha tried to push her over, Erin forgot about covering her breasts and defended herself. The two girls each had a grip on each other and Bill and Brian struggled mightily to remain upright, but to no avail. Soon they all fell into the water laughing.

1...89101112...15