Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she struggled to the surface Erin ran face first into a very erect cock. Popping up out of the water in surprise, she found herself face to face with her father, a smile on his face.

"We win," was all he said.

"That's not fair," Erin automatically protested. "Tasha cheated!"

"I did not!" Tasha replied with a laugh. "How did I cheat?"

"You pulled my top off," Erin said, covering her heaving breasts with her hands as she remembered.

"Well, I didn't have a top either," Tasha laughed, propping her breasts up in her hands, her fingers rolling her hard little nipples as everyone laughed.

"So, do my breasts still look like a 20-year-old's?" Jane asked as she joined them, holding her breasts in her hands as she stood next to Erin.

"Well, Erin's only 18, but let's see if there's a difference," Tasha suggested.

"But..." Erin started to protest, then stopped, realizing how silly she was being.

Trying to act nonchalant, she lowered her hands, letting her breasts swing free. Her nipples were rock hard, both from excitement and also from the cool night air and the water. Her breasts stood out proudly from her chest, her nipples large and slightly upwards as her eraser-sized nubbins protruded almost a half an inch. Standing next to her daughter, Jane's breasts were just as firm and upright, though slightly smaller.

"Well, if you weren't standing next to Erin, it'd be impossible to know," Tasha observed. "But Erin is definitely a bit bigger. But you don't have any sag at all and we all know how sensitive your nipples are," she said with a laugh. "In fact, if you had the same haircuts, in the dark it would be almost impossible to tell the difference."

"Well, I'm definitely the luckiest guy in the world," Bill said, putting an arm around both Jane and Erin.

"Yes, you are," Jane said, turning and hugging him. "And don't you forget it," she said, kissing him.

"I'm getting cold," Erin observed, hugging herself and shivering a bit.

"Let get out," Tasha said, swimming to the side and heaving herself out, turning to sit on the edge facing the pool.

"That looks good," Brian said with a grin as he swam up to Tasha, his face between her legs right in front of her pussy.

"Not tonight, Brian," Tasha said, shaking her head. "I'm still sore from the shoot yesterday. I thought they were going to fuck me to death."

"Oh, no problem," Brian said, a look of disappointment flitting across his face. "I understand."

He looked over to his mother as Erin got out of the pool, sitting next to Tasha, hugging her knees to her chest. Jane and Bill were still kissing and Brian knew there'd be no satisfaction for him there tonight. He turned back to Tasha and Erin and struggled not to show his surprise. Tasha had an arm around Erin, hugging her close as Erin hugged her knees to her chest trying to keep warm. This resulted in her thong being pulled tightly between her pussy lips, exposing even the pucker of her asshole.

"Why don't we get in the hot tub?" Brian suggested as Bill and Jane got out of the pool, walking into the house arm in arm.

"Really!" Erin said, sitting up and releasing her knees. "You have a hot tub?"

"Sure," Brian said, disappointed that he could no longer see his sister's pussy lips. "I'll get it ready."

"Oh, good," Erin said, hugging herself as she shivered. "I'm so cold for some reason."

"It can be that way at night here," Tasha informed her. "Especially up in the hills. It's just so dry, something about evaporation."

"Okay," Brian called from the other side of the pool.

Erin had noticed the beautiful redwood structure with the padded top and had thought it only to be a raised sunning area. She had had no idea that it was a hot tub. She had never even been in a hot tub, but she had heard of them and had always had a desire to experience one.

Getting to her feet and following Tasha over to the tub, she saw that it was bubbling all over and that steam was rising from the water. She slid in down to her chin, sighing as the warm water covered her, warming her instantly. The bubbles felt nice against her body. It was small enough that it was impossible to be in it with three people and not touch each other. It was obviously perfect for two, Erin realized.

"One rule about hot tubs," Tasha said, turning to Erin and grabbing the string of her thong at the waist, "absolutely NO clothes," she said, pulling Erin's thong down to mid-thigh in one hard pull.

Brian laughed as Erin struggled with Tasha, who laughed when Tasha finally held up the slip of material in her hand in triumph, then tossed it away and out of reach. Erin squeezed her legs tightly together, relaxing only when she realized that the bubbles obscured anything beneath the surface.

Erin relaxed, laying her head back and closing her eyes, luxuriating in the warmth of the water and the bubbles soothing her. At one point she felt Tasha's hand slide across her thigh and gently pull her leg over, hooking it over her own. Her hand then gently slid between her legs, cupping her pussy.

Erin never opened her eyes, she just sighed softly, a slight smile on her face as Tasha gently rubbed her pussy. She was startled but didn't open her eyes when she felt Brian change positions and sit next to her, pressing against the right side of her body. Tasha shifted a bit which resulted in Erin leaning more into her brother, using him as much as the back of the hot tub as a backstop.

She felt his arm go around her shoulders and she let her head lay on his shoulder, her leg still hooked over Tasha's. Tasha's hand was now just resting on her upper inner thigh, close to her pussy but not touching it. Erin once again relaxed, letting the heat and bubbles lull her.

When Brian shifted slightly, Erin put her right hand out to brace herself and put it directly on his cock. By the time she realized what she had done, Brian's hand had covered hers, gently stopping her from pulling away. Erin sat there frozen, not sure what to do or how to react. She could feel the heat and hardness of her brother's cock beneath her hand and she felt her nipples harden, even in the heat of the water.

When Brian then removed his hand from hers, she didn't pull her own hand away. Instead, she closed her fingers around him, gently squeezing, feeling him get even harder in her hand. She didn't stop him when his left hand slid down off of her shoulder to hold and squeeze her breast. His fingers found her hard nipple, squeezing it tightly, causing her to reflexively squeeze his cock even harder.

Tasha's hand still rested softly on her left thigh when she felt Brian lift her right leg and hook it over his left leg, effectively now spreading her legs wide open. As he continued to play with her left breast, she felt his hand slide up her leg towards her pussy. She gasped, opening her eyes when she felt his hand cover her pussy, one finger nestling between her pussy lips, the tip pressing gently into her opening.

She looked into her brother's eyes and saw the excitement there. When she looked at Tasha, she had a soft knowing smile on her face. Her hand still remained resting on her thigh. When Erin felt her brother's finger begin to move between her pussy lips she arched into his hand, pressing her pussy against him as she squeezed his cock and began pumping it with her hand.

All thoughts but the pleasure her brother's fingers were causing between her legs and the feeling of his hard cock in her hand left Erin's mind. The thrill was even greater when she thought of how she was compounding her sin by committing it with her own brother. She pumped his cock while he gently rubbed her clit, occasionally slipping a finger into her tight hole.

Erin lost track of how many times she had cum as she humped herself against her brother's hand. She was pumping his cock faster and faster, barely able to get her fingers completely around it. Finally Brian began to feel his imminent orgasm.

"I can't cum in the tub," he growled, not wanting his sister to stop.

He pushed to his feet, his cock sticking straight out in front of him, pulsating. Sitting down on the edge of the tub, he groaned.

"Almost," he said, his fist wrapped around his cock.

"Go on, finish what you started," Tasha admonished Erin with a smile. "It's not fair to leave him like that."

Turning to look at her brother, Erin smiled, at first shyly, then lasciviously as she got on her knees facing him. She reached out and took his cock in her hand, shivering as the dry air chilled her. Her nipples screwed into hard rocks as she pumped her brother's cock in her hand.

"Do it right," Tasha whispered in her ear as she wrapped her arms around her, her hands covering her breasts. "You know you want to," she whispered, her tongue darting out to flick Erin's earlobe.

Leaning over, Erin licked the head of her brother's cock. As he gasped in surprise, she opened her mouth and began sucking on him. At first she tasted only the chlorine-tainted water of the hot tub, but then she began to taste that wonderful taste of cock as he began to leak into her mouth.

Brian watched in amazement as his beautiful sister sucked his cock, her long red hair hanging down her back in damp ringlets. Tasha was still behind her, playing with her breasts as she watched her suck her brother's cock.

Erin loved the feel of Brian's cock in her mouth. It was big enough to fill her mouth, but not so big that she had to stretch to accommodate him, like with those monster black cocks yesterday, she thought as she sucked even harder. She knew what she wanted and she knew she was close as Brian groaned again when she probed the slit of his cock with the tip of her tongue, tasting the wonderful fluid before swallowing as much of his cock as she could before choking.

Brian felt his balls spasm and tried to warn his sister, push her away, but she held him tightly, sucking even harder until he felt cum gush from his cock into her mouth. Erin pumped him with her hand and sucked, gulping down his hot cum as quickly as she could. She pumped him and sucked until there was nothing left before letting him go, licking her lips in satisfaction. When she looked up at him and saw the look of amazement on his face, she blushed, the taste of his cum fresh in her mouth.

"Damn, Erin, that was just incredible," Brian said, shaking his head in amazement. "I had no idea..." he said.

"It's cold out here," Tasha said. "Let's go inside and you can pay her back."

They all laughed as they scrambled out of the tub and ran into the house. They went to Erin's room, closing the door behind them. Tasha jumped on the bed, pulling Erin with her.

"Payback time," she announced. "You owe Erin a good pussy licking," Tasha declared.

Erin blushed furiously and Brian actually had the good graces to look a bit nonplussed.

"That sounds great to me," he said, dropping to his knees next to the bed and putting his hands on Erin's knees, which were pressed tightly together.

Erin looked at him for a moment, then over her shoulder at Tasha who nodded with a smile. She relaxed her legs and allowed her brother to spread them apart, for the first time letting him see her naked pussy. She felt Tasha snuggle up behind her, her arms going to her breasts as Brian pushed her knees up and apart, staring at her spread pussy.

She took a deep breath and moaned when she felt his tongue slide into her, his mouth fastening on her clit immediately and triggering an immediate orgasm in response. Brian enthusiastically drank her pussy, licking and sucking and teasing, gently chewing on her pussy lips, causing her to cum over and over again. He slipped a finger into her, feeling the tightness of her pussy, gently pumping it in and out as he continued to lick and suck her.

Erin hooked her arms under her thighs, holding her knees close to her chest as her brother continued to suck her pussy. When he slid his tongue down and began to tongue her rosebud, Erin gasped, moaning out loud as he probed her with the tip of his tongue. As his tongue trailed back up to her flowing pussy, she felt him teasing her asshole with a finger, gently pressing against her.

As her body trembled from yet another orgasm, Erin felt Brian's fingertip slip into her ass. She gasped as her ass sphincter squeezed his finger. He continued licking and sucking her pussy, his finger held tightly in her ass. As she slowly relaxed his finger pressed further and further into her, until she finally felt his hand pressing against her. His finger was buried in her ass.

She bucked and writhed on the bed as he ate her pussy, slowly finger-fucking her ass at the same time. After yet another orgasm, Erin could take it no more. She twisted away from her brother, dislodging both his tongue and his finger, curling up in a fetal position on the bed, Tasha's arms around her as her body spasmed.

"Are you okay?" Brian asked, concern on his face as he got to his feet, his face covered in his sister's pussy juices.

"Oh, I can't stop cumming," Erin moaned, shivering again.

"Such a problem to have," Tasha laughed, rolling her eyes.

Brian laughed as he stepped into Erin's bathroom to wash his hands. When he finished, he saw that Erin had relaxed and was laying entwined in Tasha's arms and legs. Smiling ruefully at them, he said, "Well, I guess I'll go to my room now."

"You don't have to do that," Tasha said, looking at Erin's face for a reaction and getting none. "Why don't you stay here with us?" she suggested.

"You don't mind?" he asked hopefully.

"No, it's okay," Erin managed to say, looking over her shoulder at him.

A big smile on his face, Brian switched the lights off and climbed into the bed, snuggling up spoon-fashion to his sister's back. Twice during the night Erin awakened to the sensation of someone eating her pussy. She was pretty sure that it was her brother one of the times.

As dawn broke Erin once again awoke to the sensation of a tongue in her pussy. Looking down she saw her brother's head between her legs. She caressed his head as he pleasured her.

"That looks nice," Tasha said, leaning on her elbow to watch.

"Mmm, it is," Erin agreed. "He's really good at this."

"Your pussy tastes like a million dollars," Brian said, looking up from between his sister's legs.

Erin laughed when she saw his face covered in a sheen of her pussy juices. Brian grabbed her and pulled her on top of him, her pussy in his face. As he stuck his tongue back into her sweet pussy, he felt her wrap her hand around his cock and begin to lick it. Tasha sat back and watched them in their 69, satisfied that things were going well. She continued to be amazed at Erin's cocksucking affinity. Finally Brian could control himself no longer and his cock exploded in his sister's mouth, just as the door opened, Jane standing there, surprise on her face.

Erin looked up at the door and her brother's cock splashed cum all over her face. Her mouth gaping in surprise and shock at the sight of her mother, cum dribbled down her chin, still oozing from Brian's cock in her hand.

"When you're finished, breakfast is ready," Jane said as though nothing out of the ordinary were going on, then closed the door.

"Oh, god," Erin groaned, licking her brother's cock and her hand, both covered in cum. "How can I face her now?"

"You must be kidding!" Brian said, rolling his sister over so that he was straddling her chest, his cock hanging in her face. "Think of who you're talking about."

Erin laughed when she realized what she had said and Brian took advantage of her open mouth to slide his cock in. Erin sucked him for another minute or so, getting the last of his cum, then pushed him off of her, still laughing.

"So, how do you like sucking your brother's cock?" Tasha asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"It was nice," Erin replied thoughtfully, blushing at the same time.

"I'll say," Brian laughed. "I look forward to more of the same."

"I feel so embarrassed about mom," Erin said, pulling on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

"Don't be," Brian assured her. "She'll never say a word to you, believe me. I'm sure that deep down in her heart she'd like you to be a complete part of everything," he said.

"Here, give me some shorts," Tasha said. That way you won't be the only one wearing clothes.

Laughing, Erin threw a pair of shorts at Tasha which she put on, but she left her breasts exposed. They all went to the kitchen, Erin almost holding her breath in trepidation. But like Brian had said, there was nothing said to allude to what Jane had caught them doing. In fact, after just a few minutes Erin relaxed, her worry evaporating.

"So, is there work to do today?" she asked, drinking her orange juice.

"Well, there's always work," Bill laughed. "But right now we're just trying to process all of the footage we've been shooting for the past month. We have such a backlog. My guess is I'll be able to put together at least 25 or 30 videos."

"That's great, Bill," Jane said, a big smile on her face. "We keep producing more and more and there's no shortage of orders to fill. I'll bet we could easily sell 100-200 different titles a month."

"Is there really that much demand for...for this kind of thing?" Erin asked, finishing lamely.

"The demand is always going to be greater than the supply," Bill said. "The trick is making the supply we produce stand out in quality and value. There's a lot of crap being thrown together on the cheap."

"I'd like to talk to you about that," Tasha spoke up. "I'm interested in giving you exclusive rights to me," she said. "I don't want to work with other productions anymore."

"Well, you know we'd love that," Jane said. "I don't see that there's a problem."

"Well, I'd give up a lot of income if I gave up the other work," she said.

"Of course," Jane said, nodding. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I'd rather just get a regular salary and then a percentage of either the net or the gross," she said, her heart pounding in her chest.

"That's an interesting proposition," Bill said slowly, obviously thinking it through. "Do you have any particular numbers in mind?"

"I thought maybe $2000 a week and either 5% of the gross or 10% of the net," she said. "Unless you have a better or another idea."

"I don't have a problem with the $2000," Bill said. "But if you want to invest in us as your future, share the profits, then I think a percentage of the net would be more appropriate. That way you'll share in the risks of production costs as well. You'll have even more incentive to help make things profitable."

"That's okay with me," Tasha said, nodding. "And 10% is okay with you?"

"I think I'd rather start at 5%," Bill said slowly. "Let's try it that way for 6-12 months and then re-evaluate the situation, see exactly how the numbers are working out. But I promise it'll be fair to you. What do you say?"

"Hmm, 5%," Tasha mused. "I guess I need to know what that translates to in dollars," she said. "Only approximately, of course, but I need an idea to see."

"Well, let's say we're making approximately $50,000 net per title right now," he said. "Your 5% would be $2500. If we're doing 20-30 titles a month, well, you can do the math. Of course, it depends on how many titles you're involved with, how much you want to work, but I think you can see that there's a lot of potential."

"Wow," Tasha breathed. "I had no idea it was that big."

"So, what do you think?" Jane asked.

"I think yes," Tasha said without hesitating. "Oh, my god, yes!" she shouted.

Everyone erupted into peals of laughter interspersed with congratulations for Tasha, who actually had tears in her eyes. She knew if she played her cards right, her future financial concerns would be forever taken care of in a few short years.

"I've got to celebrate," Tasha said, her eyes shining. "Let me take everyone to dinner."

1...910111213...15