Erin's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Matthew walked around and faced me. My body was still shuddering and sobs of raw desire wracked my slender frame. “Please, Matthew, please. I want you so badly.” His hand reached up and freed my arms. I fell into his chest as I struggled to regain my balance. Matthew held me and stroked my hair. “Soon, my love. Soon. Right now, you need to rest.” I started to speak, but he put a finger to my lips. “Hush. No words.” Gently he removed the nipple clips and freed my ankles from the spreader bar.

Then he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. The sheets of the bed had been turned back and Matthew tenderly placed me upon it. “You took your punishment well, my pet. I am proud of you. We have the rest of the weekend ahead to enjoy each other fully. Now you deserve to be rewarded just a little before the rest of your lessons.” I lay there, contented, as Matthew wiped the sweat from my body with warm, moist, scented cloths pausing occasionally to reward me with deep, lingering kisses. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought, “He never removed my collar and cuffs …. Wait! More lessons?” But it was too late to ask. Sleep claimed me - the peaceful rest of the cherished and well protected.

12