All Comments on 'Ernestine'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696almost 11 years ago

Can hardly wait for ch2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great,

Another of my fantasies covered, roll on chap.2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Would love to hear what happens when all three of the "girls' get around to fucking that tight ass of yours. I'll bet they loosen you up enough to handle a horse cock by the time they get through.. Mmmmmm, that sounds good too.

aspiringdevilaspiringdevilalmost 11 years ago
Good First Chapter

I only have one complaint about this story not much time spent on the sex. Don't get me wrong the build up and flirting was good, but I think a longer sex scene would have made this good story great.

I hope there is a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Effeminate Surprise

I'd been with the firm about 9 years and was sent on a recruiting trip to several southern law schools - our Buffalo firm was trying on diversity (racial and regional) for the first time. After a day at Georgia State and Emory I ate at a small neighborhood bar. The black owner glided out of the kitchen to check on guests, and stopped at my table for quite a while. He seemed to be flirting with me, but as a white married guy I wasn't sure.

"This is from Jacques", a young waitress purred, as she set a local beer next to my plate. I waved at the owner, now standing at the door to the kitchen. After the meal and the rather strong beer, I fiddled with my phone, answering emails and was surprised when Jacques came back and invited me to return the following evening when the kitchen did "southern night".

"Off to Charlotte in the morning", I replied. Saddened he asked if I could join him for a drink at a friend's place up the street. I consented and as we walked he slipped his arm through mine. I was shocked some, and when I slowed he said,

"Look, I really find you attractive especially because you're so straight"

I confessed that I was not used to playing outside my marriage, and yes, men weren't my bag. We were on the sidewalk outside his friend's when he put his hands on my shoulders and leaned in to kiss me. Soft at first, then authoritatively.

"I can make you very into this man", he declared. We had a quick drink at his friend's then went back to my hotel. This effeminate black man had a bag of tricks that I've never recovered from.

aspiringdevilaspiringdevilover 9 years ago
Sequal?

Seriously would love a follow up story.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Damn that was a hot story. Almost like a transgendered black girl I had the hots for. I’d met her in 2017 we were both homeless at a VA home. After I got my apt she came over weekly for dinner and a movie. Then about 8 months ago she disappeared. 3 months later she showed up on my doorstep homeless and hungry. I fixed her some food and we sat on the couch talking. She looked at me and said “Do you want to touch it?”

I said YES. She undid the string on her sweatpants and pulled them down. I couldn’t believe how big she was. 8-9 inches and so big around I couldn’t get my fingers around it. I sucked her into my mouth, but could only get half in my mouth. 45 minutes later I had to stop my jaw was so sore. She still hadn’t gotten off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...