All Comments on 'Erotic Potential'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
arincharinchalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Storytelling

Great stuff. I thought it should be in LW but that's just my opinion.

Reindeer58Reindeer58almost 10 years ago
Great story,

but not much suspense. I knew where it was going after the first page, But the journey was enjoyable. The dialog was rather stilted, not conversational at all. TFB speak it aloud before you close a sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who?

Keep your characters straight Ron?? Greg??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I really enjoyed reading every bit of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another good story..

The story was predictable and i enjoyed the story. I hate that there wasn't any revenge on Lidia, since it seems that Greg suffered and the story ended to fast like most do.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Great job

This is the first story I've read of yours, but I'll certainly be reading the rest if this is a sample of your work. There were a few minor errors along the way but nothing major, perhaps a more zealous proofread or editing would eliminate these. Overall an excellent example of a well written story.

I do agree with another commentator who thought this may have been better placed in LW, I think you tend to get more reaction & greater comments in that sector, not all good or positive, unfortunately. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story, with caveats

I couldn't really understand Lidia, she at times appeared to be concerned for her marriage, but at the end almost gave her husband away. In fact, I had the impression she was pushing him out the door at times.

Natalie was another hard one for me to follow. In the beginning, talking about Lidia, she states "It is hard to say for sure but she obviously wants you to see at least something. So she isn't afraid for you to witness her erotic explorations. That in itself is erotic, don't you think?" I'm sorry, but how can someone consider watching their spouse push the lines of faithfulness erotic? I wouldn't walk, I'd run, from Natalie at this point.

Good writing, I just had a hard time with the characters and their responses at times.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

My friend, you have been one of my favorite talents since I stumbled onto the 80/20 story a few years back. Love your style!!!

Can't wait for your next to pop out ... (Soon I hope)

Thanks again for your efforts,

SliperyRox,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

awesome wirting, I really enjoyed it :)

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckalmost 10 years ago
A female response:

I spent a long time reading this story and expected a twist, but ...it went as expected. There was the Ron / Greg name thing that was a minor problem. Overall it was written well but a little stiff in the dialogue. When Natalie and Dan told each other they loved each other I felt nothing. And the sex! Four hours and no description? lol. Come on, all that gardening, shopping, sailing, then you skip the bedroom scenes!

The beginning at the party with "Erotic Potential" - that part was very clever! How fun that she wrote erotica and her husband didn't know. That part sounded....familiar. But yes, I would call this a Loving Wives story. Classic burn the b****. How many times have I read this happy ending that included wealth? Well, at least there was a baby.

I definitely liked the beginning. The party scene and the clever dialogue mostly from Natalie in the beginning was the best.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
in the wrap up there is one unanswered question

what happened to Stan (hands) from the neighbourhood party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a fun story! Well-written, and, even though the outcome is easy to guess from the start, it's still an engaging read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gr8 read

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome!!!

I really enjoy your stories and your writing. Such a pleasure!!

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 8 years ago
Fun Story

Very entertaining. Lydia got off too easy, though. As usual 5*

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

I really enjoyed this! I wish I had the smarts to get an investigator to watch may explain! It would have paid me more! ;-) I really like your work, please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Enjoyed the story. Was gritting my teeth at lidia and Greg's behaviour to be honest and wished they had a worse outcome of their stories. Greg was just stupid but lidia was vindictive. Enjoyed it though. Nice work.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
I didn't realize Texasfarmerboy was a

Closet Cuck. Not to mention the story was overly long and poorly written. Not worth the wasted time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Romance?

EC or LW, but not ROMANCE imho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

This was a good example that indeed, "Love is blind". Lots of mix ups with the names, but a great story overall.

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
This story was good and had a sort of veracity i enjoyed.

The comment by Cominginside was sleazy and petty besides..Unworthy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Criticism is easy

Wasn't planning on writing a comment until I read the asinine comment from macho dipshit "cumminginsideher" who has no stories of his own but makes personal comments about TFB. Reading his personal bio, the critic admits how he fucked around a LOT when he was younger but now that he is older, he is strictly a one woman man. Poor baby.

What an ASS!! Criticizing a FICTIONAL story and placing a slight against the author because he didn't like something about the story he read? Yet he admits that he was a promiscuous tramp early in his life but "has found religion now" and is no longer like that because it is better only having to deal with a single bitch instead of multiple ones, or that is how I am reading it anyway.

Or perhaps his macho image is all image and he has been neutered by someone, whether by his lover/spouse or perhaps the jealous lover/spouse of one of his earlier "conquests" made the asshole pay for his actions. Still doesn't sound like CIH has enough maturity to survive in the real world but who knows? Life can be a low bar in the good old US of A if you have a few dollars to keep going.

CIH looks like a guy who takes steroids to bulk himself up to look big and strong, but shrinks his dick and brain so small from the drugs that he can only spout off about how great he is in the sack. Big mouth, all talk and no action, recounting his past exploits like they are his current exploits but of course he isn't being a bad guy now, like he admits to in his past.

Nothing worse than hypocrites who blame others for all their sins while pretending to be holier and better than everyone else.

Of course I have no personal knowledge of either person, good, bad or indifferent, but I think I would like TFB a lot more than CIH. TFB has provided stories and entertainment, CIH has only shown that he thinks he is a macho guy who is better than others based solely on what he imagines he read in a story.

I've only got a few more of TFB stories to read before I've read them all. I've enjoyed all that I've read, and some of them I've read before, years ago. TFB could use an editor for a few grammar, spelling and other errors, but I'm not a grammar nazi so they don't bother me at all, just noting that they are there. IF/When I create an account I might send corrections to TFB to update his stories if he wanted to.

Thanks for the great stories TFB, VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! I look forward to reading more in the future if you decide to write more for us. Five anonymous stars for all that I've read over the last few months.

rRC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Slow For Me

I read two pages and was really starting to get bored with the story. So I skipped to the last page and read that one. I don’t think I missed much by skipping the six pages in between. Not if the six pages were as boring as the first two, anyway. Just not my cup of tea.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 2 years ago

Hello

I really enjoy your imagination, creativity and writing style! Thanks for sharing!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well written with great character development. The storyline was great Greg is the only one that got the shaft, Lydia was a real slut and got away Scot free. Well done 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bonkers,but very enjoyable and incredibly sweet. Liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really enjoyed this whole storey, but especially the conversation in Chapter 1 between Dan and Natalie at the party, that was such a clever piece of writing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous