All Comments on 'Erotica Author Cuckolds Fans Ch. 01'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for good read and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Powerful read.

This is some of your better stuff.

KidG1000KidG1000about 8 years ago
excellent

really hope this story continues, i love the characters and story and its really hot!!! thanks for writing it and i hope for more

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
Fuck in awesome

Superbly written tale. I'very been on both sides of this experience and you'very gotten the midst of the cuckold dead on. I wasn't as forceful as the bull in this story but his teasing and prompting were right on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
experience

i've read this a couple of times, love it.

can't wait to read more about your experiences with the slut and her husband before and after she has the baby.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

for a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written.

Sexy and erotic at the same time, which are really two different but are related terms, and are hard to express together.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
I liked this story and rated it 5*.

However, there were a couple of things that I wasn't real fond of: 1) I enjoy cuckold, wife sharing, and wife cheating stories but I'm not too interested in reading about a man fucking his own wife. There was a little too much of that for my taste. 2) Too impersonal. I didn't like Kyle's wife always referring to him as 'my husband' instead of by his name or 'dear' or 'honey' or almost anything else besides 'my husband'. Also no one referred to Kyle's wife by name.

Having said that, I still really liked this story-especially the part leading up to and the actual cuckolding.

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
Interesting.

I always see cuckolding as a way to a happier marriage. A better understanding between man and wife and what they need. I like the cuck to learn and not suffer. I like happy marriages Just my tastes.

The name part is interesting too. I did not have a name for the husband until I was 1/2 way through and then eprealized I needed it to create a specific Scene.

syd_v63syd_v63about 8 years ago
Nice

Not usually a fan of sex with pregnant women, don't know why, but this one worked (I usually like when the women gets pregnant or at least vocalizes her desire to become pregnant - was kind of hoping she'd say something in future stories to cuck her husband like "Maybe our next child will have a different father."

Any way this was good like the Inner Slut Discovery modality here, the whole story seemed to work. Not a real Cuck fan especially the humiliation part, do like the hot wife, slut wife, cheating wife scenarios more so. Good job

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What's really interesting is that

there isn't one negative comment, nothing but praises.but yet the story didn't score all that well. Really interesting. Wonder why?

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
Interesting

I think I explained why in the author's notes. And my scores tend to go up over time. We'll see.

LuvErotikaLuvErotikaabout 8 years ago

I am always bewildered by the creepy criticisms. I understand comments related to making stories better if there were or weren't things that didn't work you up, but just rank blind attacks? They are just stories and not every story will get the juices running.

My instincts say the author is more right than wrong. I know for a fact that there are many women who aren't being fucked they way they want. I know for a fact that if an " underfucked" woman meets the right man, or couple, lol, her " inner slut" will be freed. The author and I share the same fascination with female transformation, prim and proper good girl to wanton needy slut. Read mainstream female articles, women struggle with balancing themselves on that continuum from "schoolmarm" to " whore." Even good girls want to be whores in bed, but it isn't that easy.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well there are a couple of negative comments.

And I had to chuckle when the author weighed in with his thinking that cuckolding helped a marriage. Which has pretty much been demonstrated to be opposite of the truth. This was not badly written from a technical point of view. But from the story line POV, this was a typical cheating slut wife, wimpy husband story. She demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband, demonstrating her lack of love or respect for him. And you (and other authors) want us to believe that her husband is so totally lacking in pride and self respect that he doesn't throw her out and divorce her? Why would he stay with her? I can't imagine a man that exists (even in fiction) that wouldn't at least be concerned about things like pregnancy and disease. So spineless that he would accept a woman treating him like an object? Sorry. But even for fiction this premise/storyline was ludicrous and made for a story that simply wasn't worth the time spent to read it. Sorry if that assessment seems harsh but we're all entitled to our own opinion. CHEERS!

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Glad I read this Fun Girl

Smilesssssssss. Now I now a little more about you. We could chat on Facebook sometime if you want.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 8 years ago
More truth than fiction

Great story again. I notice all the haters are Anonymous. No guts to face the author. I am a frequent author on Lush Stories and post sparingly here because of the haters. I'd love to discuss your writing sometime. My wife is also an author. We have been married 22 years with 10 of them as open marriage. Many stories to tell. All fiction writers us real events to influence their stories.

5 from me. Well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry

ChuckEPoo, the negative comments aren't all from anonymous, just the ones the author hasn't gotten around to deleting yet. A sub 3.0 story with sanitized comments and scores, after numerous sweeps on request by this insecure cheating author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Story got better as it went on. About the most erotic I have ever read.

I loved every page of this really erotic and loving story. That Kyle’s wife really loved watching him cuckold interested women’s husbands who have never had a great sex life was a real turn on for me. And her interacting sexually with John’s wife really added to the sexual high the story builds. And honestly. garter belts, thongs and sexy stockings really do it for me. I loved her kissing and giving real sexual attention to John’s wife. Wish I could get into a live real life story like this. REALLY wish I could! I’m divorced so lots of stroke time to this story. More please. Maybe let Kyle impregnate the next woman. That would be VERY hot!!!! This man LOVES your story!!!

LuckyMMLuckyMMover 7 years ago
Very very well done

Very very well done. I don't usually comment, but this was one of the best. I gave it a five and would give him a six if I could. It brought back some wonderful memories. Can't wait to hear of chapter 2. Let me encourage you to produce more.

ceedeehceedeehover 7 years ago
Holy ....

God! I love your stuff! I'm about a third of the way thru your stories,, but it wasn't until this one that I realized that you were female. I have had a pretty dull life, compared to what you write--I am 84, and when I was a boy, there was no porn available to educate myself with. I was a shy kid, and had NO experience until I joined the navy and went to Japan. And then, only with paid women. When I married, I STILL didn't know enough to teach my wife anything, and vice versa. So, I'm a little jealous.

Thank you for all your stories!

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxover 7 years ago
Anon's just read, enjoy (oops!) and diss.

But always careful to remain annonymous, hidden, furtive, disbelieving. Great story. Erotic buildup. Lovely to watch the progression and acceptance.

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago
Loved it

Very erotic loved the build up and johns feelings

Never ever done anything like this but I can relate to johns feelings .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How many times did you cheat to get the score this high?

It's not even a good cuck story. What a cheating loser.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 7 years ago
Imstillfun - you certainly are

As a Bi woman, I over this story. I can relate to this. I was at my sexiest when I was pregnant. I had my first group sex (2m2f) when I was five months gone.

I am reading all your stories alphabetically and loving almost everyone. This is the best so far and I am going to have a bath, lay naked on my bed and read part two. I sense some good orgasms ahead. Xx

Design82Design82about 7 years ago
HOT story !!!

Well written.

Again have good erotic conversations between all four characters and love the idea of a couple coercing/seducing another man's (me?) wife, turning a 'prim' lady into a slut.

But it's the inter-action between them that's key!

kinkyasianduo11kinkyasianduo11about 7 years ago
love it

love the story. very sexy and erotic. love the sexiness to it. love everything about it. hopefully theres a chapter 02 somewhere. thank you for writing.

StiixxStiixxover 6 years ago
Loved it

Tha fact it's not fiction was even better.

Love your writing , 5 stars as always.

Keep up the great work, you sound like an amazing couple, in some ways I'm not too proud to say jealous of.

Having said that, I'll continue living vicariously through your writings exploring my own wild fantasies.

Truly interesting listning to the real life adventures of an open couple.

Many of us would like it, very few follow through , as deep down we know for what ever personal reason we simply can't , or won't cross that line with our partner.... but get turned on reading about it 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At last commenter

How do you explai all the favorites?

DreaMajorDreaMajorover 6 years ago
Lisa 2.0 might be interesting

I have been to a few swinger parties where several husbands or boyfriends only watched while the women were roundly fucked by others. That was a fairly safe environment for those couples. Doing her husband’s best friend is much riskier in most cases, of course, in terms of potential social fall out.

As an aside, I can’t help but comment that the anonymous trolls that seem to cluster around stories like this are actually funny, because they are so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would Like to see my wife Fucked by another man, or watch another couple fuck

I love that kind of story

Jenice66Jenice66over 6 years ago

Very much enjoyed this story. I'm going to share it with my husband tonight. Thanks a bunch. Jenice (52) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Clever Perspective

Love all your comments about dealing with fans and horny, but inhibited wooers. It would be nice to be as uninhibited as you and your hubby are. I can feel you getting horny and orgasming as you write this. The pace picks up and gets more frantic. Fun stuff. Clever perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written

This story is pretty well written. The descriptions and dialogue are good.

I'm not a big fan of the whole cuck thing and really can't relate to the idea of sharing a young, especially pregnant, wife. I also don't get the whole shaming of the husband thing. I'm not judging. Swapping would be another story. Sharing an older wife also might be a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL! Literotica's most beloved author.

Stories that start out in the low 2's with the scoring and NEVER fail to reach 4's. Most of the stories are about cuckolds which loving wives readers have bombed over and over and over again. But this author scores high. And people don't think the voting and scoring are rigged? Too funny for words. I needed a good laugh.

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfabout 5 years ago
Good Story

I just dont understand shaming. That's probably the only thing about some cucking I dont understand. Wives say they love their husbands but shame them when they cuck them.

hbcacouplehbcacoupleabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Too bad that so many readers and posters "don't get it." For those of us that do, your stories are wonderful.

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
This story got me off!

At my age, 73, few stories hold my erection through to cumming. This one did! It also had me experience that feeling of hotness all over my body, something that has not happened in years.

I found I resonated with all the characters, even you, but especially John. It is so great that you had him fuck Lisa and gratifying to learn that their sex life improved.

There is something special about real-life stories, especially when they are told by such a talented author. I am thinking about rereading this story with one or more of my sex partners.

TTFN

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
SWT3

Didn't care much for the story, but SWT3 is my new hero. Him being 73 and with multiple lovers he must be the lothario of the senior day care.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Writing

You nailed all four characters perfectly. Someone's wife who I have been seeing is just like Lisa (21 years younger than me). She's told me she wants to have sex in front of him, but doesn't think he'd agree.

John was like many 'nice' guys I have known and I was actually pleased you got him to join in. I didn't want him humiliated, but I did want him to enjoy the cuckold experience.

Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is the stuff

5 stars.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Loved it

Very hot. 5 stars. Wish my wife were open to fucking another guy. She fucked others before we married but led me to believe I was her first and only. Only about 10 years ago did she tell me I wasn't her first. I'd like to hear about her other fucks, but she won't tell me. But, while she might be fucking Kyle, I'd need to be having the author. Maybe not fuck her but eat her pussy and play with her tits. But if I did fuck her, I'd want her ass.

amritaloveramritaloverover 4 years ago
Six Stars

One of the best of hundreds of stories I have read here. Your excellent writing skills gave witness to a really sexy part of your life. It was so clear, hot and real. The authenticity spoke for itself, so you did not need to go over the top in the description. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Favorite Story. Favorite Author. I will read the rest of your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

....."In real cuckold relationships neither partner wants the marriage to end, they really love each other. The husband often feels that he is not adequate at satisfying his wife and wants to see her satisfied by someone better than him. Usually the husband is sweet and kind but not the take control type of guy. " Why, I ask you? Why has she to be satisfied by someone better than him? Is he a mentally ill person? After such a long time, how does a man suddenly realize that he is not good enough for the wife? Why did the woman never tell him that she wanted to be roughed up during sex or dominated by the man? Why didn't she tell him that he was enough for her and that they could do role-playing games during sex? In real cuckold relationships you say the partner dont want a divorce or end of the relationships! Where do you get the insolence to say that from? How many such cuckold relationships do you know? At 2500000000 relationships world wide what is the percentage you know? If you know 100 and I doubt it then its 1/25000000 = 0,0000000004%! So what nonsense are you talking about? Research your stories better, then they may get better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A very insensitive author and husband

Liked the start of the story until it was disclosed that Lisa was pregnant with her first child. First child pregnant women’s hormones are all over the place and they have massive mood swings. They also become irritable at small things, over protective of their unborn, and at times angry and abusive to their unsuspecting husbands. Husbands have their own fears and anxiety, plus they suffer neglect as their pregnant wife gets all the attention. They are clueless as to if and how their wife would enjoy pregnant sex and certainly don’t want to think of the future mother of their children being a slut.

If this is a real life story, as stated, I have lost all respect for the author and her husband. How could a married women, who also has experienced first time pregnancy, exploit this young women’s fantasy by orchestrating a session where she and her husband humiliates and cuckolds her poor confused husband and look forward to continue this very sick affair. Your both over twenty years older than this young couple and both aware of the trepidations a couple goes through during pregnancy. How could you be so callus, disrespectful and selfish to interrupt and interfere with their first time childbirth experience! Leave this confused young couple alone so they enjoy the rest of their pregnancy and the critical early years with their child!

ArkalesArkalesabout 3 years ago

Love this story and chapter 2! Although I like the first part best since the author takes time to describe Lisa’s transformation into a hot little slut ... and her husband loves it!

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Love the story, I'm with John and would have fun fucking Lisa with my 5 incher in her sloppy pussy. I know every story has have a hung, pile driver of a stud screwing a woman 3 to 4 times in a session, something that would take me weeks to do. Good thing I love to eat pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your hotwife/cuckold stories. My husband introduced them to me. They turn him on too and he wanted to to get me into it. It worked. We often role play the fantasy now and wonder what it would be actually like in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Kept my cock hard! Can’t wait to read the next chapter. Perhaps John will learn to lick Lisa clean after Kyle fucks her and leaves a big load in her sweet little pussy. Keep the story going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! I love the element of Lisa being pregnant. It makes everything much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking yuck.

Vomited after the first 2 pages. Couldn't finish.

Good job destroying this marriage.

In real life this married couple will be divorced in less than 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her next baby bump won't be from her husband!

maddictmaddict11 months ago

John didn't have much to say I didn't think he would, I wouldn't had much to say either. I think I know now what the movie title "Eyes Wide Shut" means and feels like.

I like you being there with Lisa to help pull John out into the play and to be so encouraging. Having or letting John phugh his wife a good call, a little hope goes a long way. John is very much half of the story. Hey 6" is still respectable right !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seems like husband of unsatisfied, essentially cheating wife needs to let her leave so that the owners of the big dicks that she likes so much can begin to pay all her bills.

perejohn41perejohn418 months ago

Descriptions were nice and it got me hot. Not a favorite, but very likable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes, there are people who take advantage of other people's psychologically and spiritually degenerate situations for their own benefit.

Some even proudly report when their own husband turns other women into sluts or defenseless men into cuckolds. This is the salt of life! This is what truly sets people apart and elevates them above nature. All I can say is bravo. Our society has laudably passed the zenith of its development and is on the way to the abyss. In a few decades we will only recognize fragments of Western culture and capital-/ materialism and other societies will wipe us off the face of the earth. That's a good thing, because then our descendants will be able to develop new societies again and perhaps lead a better life.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hottest story ever! Love how Kyle fucked the little slut Lisa while hubs watched. Just ponded that pussy as they turned her into a slut wife. My cock is so fucking hard. Imstillfun is the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10345 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...