All Comments on 'Eroticum 101'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
victorthvictorthover 13 years ago
Super hot

Original and well written.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Shows promise, worthy of further support! Voted 5, expecting character development! 'Many Feathers' could mean many fetishes, in reality. What is your personal fetish. Sir?? Mine is obvious!

Having read your Bio and voted before, your new series leans toward the perfect 'CFNM' situation, able to be fully exploited for additional female votes? Perhaps you'll justify a vote-winning series, with my compliments, getting us both off?

As a disabled female writer myself, I support runnng 'CFNM' Households, using services supplied by youngish athletic [mostly well-hung] men. A dream for former sexually active women, it became my reality following paralysis of joint muscles that led to my wheelchair existence. IE: Male ejaculate [with testosterone included] has health benefits for female users, relieving most painful joints whilst giving joy to wealthy geriatric women, with their chosen [albeit enforced] extraction process. -Either orally or manually my naked servants willingly submit vital sperm samples, to their more than obliging 'Mistress'! Privately or publicly, younger men seem to enjoy being exposed naked and erect 24/7, rarely UNable to oversupply prescribed amounts of 'testosterone'-based massaging balm. I get extra sexual satisfaction, out of helping humanity, with natural health solutions! Is that your actual photo, on your Bio? Mine was posed for!

Read then digest my 'decade old' stories, if it helps fire an erotic thought?

Fem/Dom situations have always been highly erotic, to male submissives!

How about colaborating then, Sonshine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great stuff

goddamn, i love this story.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
Close to home

A creative story with realistic action and intriguing plot.

I was fascinated by the pre-marriage warning conversation. It was so like one my polyamorous partner had with me. I'm glad the open minded subject of the story decided to "run the experiment" to see if it was ok.

I've found open minded people who will try before deciding they don't like something. By challenging yourself, without judgement, amazing things can be discovered about yourself and others.

The only part I had trouble with was the geometry involving 3 guys, 3 cocks and 1 hand. Otherwise a very stirring story.

storm_usmcstorm_usmcalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Very original work, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
woohoo

I have to say, I didn't like this story much. It was the way it was told. Not that she had no intention of stopping, or trying to stop, engageing in her particular fetish. It was the going out in public and approaching strangers. Thats not a cum fetish, thats creepy. If she had a circle of friends, a gathering of fellow art students, models, teachers, or others that she knew could be safe and private that'd be ok. Just to try to make sure theres no STD's or rape on the side. I really think as a writer you could have indulged your character's personal kink safely.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
OH OH

OH I'v never read something like this before, well thought out and full of sex

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

One of my favourites amongst your stories! Love the quirkiness, can relate to the awkwardness of navigating different desires, and happy that both love and sex triumph in this story

MorevinilaMorevinila4 months ago

Quite a fetish there - very original and steamy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous