All Comments on 'Escaping the Darkness'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it.

Great story, I hope you will continue it soon.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Wow

Thank you great story. I really do believe in incest romance, always will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

A lot of real emotion. Relationships like this can be very beneficial. Both have less pressure and stress. Many would help each other out but it is difficult to take the big first step.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice.

Brilliantly done. Few authors could pull something like this off. Starting the story at a point where the relationship had already moved beyond being simple siblings, and yet getting all the necessary details across to finish it so very well. Great job. Thank you.

ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago
Something Beautiful!

Whenever I see a Xarth story I always read it first, knowing it will not only be a fine one, but one that will give me something to think about. Unlike so many writers of porn, Xarth gets under the characters' skin and into their emotions, and makes a reader care, as if knowing them personally. Here, we share in siblings taking that forbidden final step - and it's frightening! And beautiful, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

I've already read a few of your stories, and I love them all.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago
5*****

'Nuff said.

SPMcKinneySPMcKinneyalmost 12 years ago
Nothing to say

I can't say anything more than what was said the 4th story I read of yours and again absolutely perfect yet again

SpandauMPSpandauMPover 11 years ago

Wow great story Xarth, planning on continuing their story? As for now I'll imagine that they got to stay together.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Escaping the Darkness

Xarth, you've committed another unspeakable sin. You've committed a story of unusual love and compassion, depth and attachment of a brother's and sister's hearts, souls, minds, spirits and body. As a person of compassion and being a "softie" I am thrilled with your efforts.

As with every incest story, even the bad ones, there is always more to tell, mostly due to the unique situations of incestual occurrences that require the affairs to be secret by societies standards and extremely rigid and ridiculous laws, totally without consideration of the individuals involved, embarrassed, humiliated, denigrated and in some cases made criminals of their discovered LOVE affair!! It sucks!!!!

A sequel for Chapter 02 would be generously appreciated by this avivd reader of your offerings, as I'm sure many other readers would be just as rewarded as I would. And this story had an unusual and compelling opening theme and subject matter, with the sister's deep love of her brother, even her still being a secret virgin to her brother, that she was willing to anything just to be within his presence. That is such a compassionate and heart-warming touch; very unusual touch!!

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Well Done

I wish this was a bit longer and that we got more action, but very well done. I enjoy that you spend some time developing the emotions. That really sold this one for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you are great

I enjoy that you take time for developing the people and setting. And then you add the emotional factor and build the trust, then when everything is right you show us the sexual relation. This story is a tad different than your normal order of events but gray non the less. You are by far my favourite author on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not bad BUT

this really could have used more background and character development to let us know more about them and the parents which were never really talked about. you should have given us more on all of their personalities and relationships with each other. this also is far from finished and needs several more chapters to properly finish it off.

Phoenix4Phoenix4over 10 years ago
Nice Story

I really loved how the two siblings learned a very important moral lesson as they realized what other people think doesn't matter. I could have been a little better however if you had added more physical and personality details about the characters. On one side great job making the story more relatable by adding more real life problems to the story. Although a little more of the sex would have been much appreciated. All in all great story from my favorite author.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
I know your M.O. is to leave us hanging...

to not let us stay in your character's lives after you've immersed us in them so deeply... and considering how well you do that... I SO want to bitch slap you.

So here was another of your stories that I absolutely loved. Something for a great many other authors to aspire to. Keep up the good writing... and though I know you likely won't, how about some part two's...???

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Short but sweet

I can't tell you how much I enjoy these love stories. You focus on the emotions rather than the sex, and it's very effective in communicating on a different level. Very touching, very romantic. Honestly, so many other stories get right to the action then go into detail about the sex in such a way that the characters could be anyone instead of siblings or parents. Very well played, Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Incredible. Love. Depth. Realism. Friendship. Blood tie. I almost stopped reading because the encounters seemed so one sided but I'm glad I continued. He was waiting for real communication...their discussion of how to proceed was so mature. Refreshing.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Without getting too much into it ...

... this one was deep.

Initially, it was difficult for them both, trying to figure out how and where to take their relationship. Not so simple to do so, without hurting each other.

But they've taken their first step together in doing so.

You sure know how to wrap your readers into your stories and characters.

Sometimes not an easy thing to accomplish both, but you do it very well.

oldnhornyoldnhornyover 6 years ago
More

The story was really good as all of them have. You have to continue this though. There's so much still missing. Do they tell their parents, Do they get caught by them, Do they move out and live together? There's so much more to add to this story.

IncestLoversIncestLoversabout 6 years ago
Wonderful!

We had some great sex after reading this story. Thank you.

logomark890logomark890almost 6 years ago
WOW!! Some serious stuff!!!

this is different from some of the other stories of yours that i have read. this is serious unlike and more dramatic. you are good at this too. i hope you write some more serious stuff . if possible continue this one about coming out to people or getting caught also more about finding their sexuality. i also love your fun stuff. they are really naughty and entertaining.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years ago
A great story from Xarth

But that is redundant isn't it.

Lisa Ann

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect story

Liked the bonding btwn the siblings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Only one thing bothers me.

Way too many such stories completely skip the topic of contraception, in this kind of relationship.

I think it adds a level of realism to have it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This Brought Back Memories

of a friend in high school (decades ago) who made no secret of her relationship with her brother. I enjoyed her friendship. She was smart and attractive and popular and liked to joke about the incestious nature of her relationship. I ever briefly met their parents so I have no clue how they handled things at home but none of us in our group of friends ever gave it a second thought beyond a brief period of "do you think she's pulling a joke on us?" We just accepted it. Times have changed since the seventies and I think it would be much harder to pull off now. People are much more judgemental and prudish now and in most of the US I think they would have hide one or the other aspect of their relationship or risk being ostracized and othered by friends, coworkers, employers, and the general public - even family. It might even break up their parents' marriage as each might blame the other. Anyway, a great story in serious need of a part 2!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

An Early Opinion.

It's not yet that well-defined. But already remember the characteristic style.

So, the world has changed since the mid-twenties.

Tolerance, openness, the Internet, gay pride parades. Somehow we lost something important on the way to that, something real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I... kind of don't like her.

The female characters you made are honestly as good as the come. I've read almost every story you wrote, and I can at any given moment, make a list of my favourite Xarth characters. Amy probably wouldn't make it to the list. She's too real. What I like the most about fiction is that I can see relationship dynamics that I can't really get to experience firsthand. They felt very alone to me, even when they were together. She has much more cautiousness than I can tolerate, because it makes her love feel very conditional. It brought me back to the real world more than I would have liked it to. I still loved the stories nevertheless.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was amazing and touching.

Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

Second time reading this and it is still a wonderful story to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...