Ethiopian Superhero In Israel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Victor, listen my dear brohim, no animals escaped from the zoo and we don't have lions and panthers like they do in Africa so who else could it be?" the policeman's colleague, a middle-aged brunette with bronze skin and blue eyes, says while sipping her Ethiopian-style Hydromel. I look at the two of them and smile while exiting the busy restaurant with my hand on Amina's ass.

Once we get home, Amina and I get naked, and I give her the business, as they say. I've got my favorite Arab Israeli slut on all fours, face down and big round ass up, and I slam my dick into her cunt. "Go slow," Amina purrs, as I slide my dick into her pussy. Gripping her hips tightly, I fuck her with gusto. Amina is a mouthy gal and she's insanely proud and arrogant, with very little to justify it. Unless you count her family's wealth and power, of course.

"I thought you liked it rough," I say as I pull Amina's long hair, curl it in my fist and yank her pretty head back while slamming my dick into her pussy. Amina looks back at me, and I see something like wonder and concern mixed with lust on her beautiful face. Nodding, Amina licks her lips as I continue fucking her. I hammer her pussy into submission, until a sweaty, moaning Amina begs for mercy, after I made her cum at least twice.

"You're different since you got back from Canada," Amina says, resting her head against my hairy chest as we lie in bed together. I light up a cigarette, and ignore her for a moment. I don't like to talk after sex. The girls and guys I take to bed tend to be the talkative type, unfortunately. I guess it's true what they say. Opposites do attract. Fuck.

"A lot happened to me in Canada," I say, after a long moment, knowing that if I don't say something, Amina will keep talking. Sighing, Amina shakes her head, and then unexpectedly she puts her arms around me and kisses me. I wasn't expecting that, not that I mind. I run my hands all over Amina's curvy body. I grip her big, round Arabian ass and squeeze it, for I'm definitely ready for another round.

"Stop that," Amina says, and grabs my hands. I look at her and flash the kind of smile I give people when they annoy me with their stupidity. I wasn't the most patient guy to begin with but ever since Professor Sunukkukau used his magical blood to transform me into a Wendigo, I've become even more impatient. Whatever I want, I want immediately. It's getting increasingly difficult for me to restrain myself.

"Don't pull away from me sweetie," Amina says, holding my face in her hands. I look at her, this lovely young Arab Israeli woman who professors to care for me. I wonder what she'd say if she knew that I wasn't who or what she thought I was. I'm a monster, babe, can you handle it? I almost say. Instead I continue to smile and peek at Amina's big tits. Damn, now that's a rack to write home about.

"You wouldn't believe some of the things I've done and gone through these past few months," I say, shrugging casually while Amina gives the annoyed look that chicks give men when they think we're bullshitting them. For once in my existence I'm being honest with this broad, and she thinks I'm bluffing.

"Stop being vague," Amina snaps, and she takes a deep breath before continuing. I can feel a long speech coming on. It's too late for me to escape. "I love you, Bram, and I want us to be together. I don't give a fuck if you're Black and I'm Arab. I don't give a fuck if you're Jewish and I was raised Muslim. A man has to open up to his woman."

When Amina finishes her little spiel, I smile. That was quite convincing. Except I've never been the type to kiss and tell. Amina's got her tits dangerously close to my face and having her curvy body pressing against mine is having all kinds of effect on me. I'm feeling both horny AND hungry. Since Amina won't help me with the former and I don't want to subject her to the latter, I need to get rid of her.

"Amina, babe, you know I care about you but there are certain things about me you just don't understand," I say, and move her off me as gently as I can. I don't know why but I think I actually give a damn about this chick. Amina has always been edgy, sexy and dangerous, and I like that in a woman. Lately, though, she's been less about sexing than about jawing, and that is totally uncool.

Amina rolls her eyes, and wraps her arms around my torso as I try to leave the bed. It's nearly nighttime, and I need to get going. "I know you're bisexual and I don't care," Amina says, and I turn around, gawking at her. I've always been the carefree type but one of my biggest secrets is the fact that I swing both ways. My parents are Orthodox Jews. Trust me, they just won't understand.

"You're awesome babe and I love you," I say, kissing Amina on the lips. I grab my clothes and exit my house right as it starts to get dark. I don't know what it's like for Werewolves, what Professor Sunukkukau called Skin Walkers, but as a Wendigo, the need to hunt and feed on live meat is all-consuming once darkness falls, and I could no more stop myself than the sun could refuse to rise.

A few minutes later, I'm transformed into my Wendigo self, leaping from rooftop to rooftop in the night. I leave the plush suburb of Ramat Aviv, and head for the slums. The south of Tel Aviv is full of illegal immigrants, mostly Africans and a few Palestinians and Asians, and the police have repeatedly cracked down on them. They treat them like animals, I swear. I don't have long to wait before I find what I'm looking for.

A Tel Aviv District Police car pulls up to a darkened street in the south, where an old Black guy is leaning against the wall, smoking his pipe. " What the fuck are you doing here, kafir?" one of the police officers, a brown-haired, pale-skinned and blue-eyed female demands in Hebrew. The old Black man replies in Arabic, which does not placate his tormentors.

"Kafir comes to Israel and doesn't even bother learning the language of its people," the male officer, a darker-haired, fair-skinned and green-eyed male demands, while shoving the old Black guy against the wall. The old man drops his pipe. The female officer stomps on it and laughs as the old man shakes his head mournfully. The street, which was full of transients a moment ago is now empty. No one is coming to this old man's aid.

"It's show time," I say to myself as I leap from the rooftop and land soundlessly on the street below. With speed greater than anything human, I move toward my prey. They've both got their backs turned. The fools are totally going to get it. I'm almost salivating with anticipation. Two racist cops are about to become mince meat and they don't even know it, I smile.

Something blurs past me, and for the first time in ages, I am actually surprised. A dark shape, moving impossibly fast, moves toward the two cops. Swiftly it strikes them, and they're down before I can get to them. The creature slashes at them with its claws and rends them with its fangs. The whole thing took perhaps five seconds, perhaps less. For a moment, as the creature turns, its eyes meet mine. I see something old and powerful looking at me through its baleful red eyes. Then it vanishes. Utterly.

I feel scared for the first time since Professor Sunukkukau transformed me into a Wendigo. I return to the rooftops, and watch as the old man scrambles away. Later, a second police car comes, and the cops are shocked to see two of their own downed, torn to pieces, as if by some kind of predatory animal. Who or what could have done this? The same question plagues me.

I return to Ramat Aviv, shape-shift from Wendigo to human form, having decided to call it a night. I am shocked to find Amina still in my bed. "Hello lover, had a busy night?" Amina says, smiling wickedly. I stare at her, and before I can think of something clever to say, Amina's eyes flash crimson. I feel a chill down my spine. Fear and dread the likes of which I'd never known creep through me.

"Amina, what are you?" I ask, willing myself to be calm. I'd never felt anything like this before, not even when Professor Sunukkukau shape-shifted from man to Wendigo right in front of me before making me one of them. I look at Amina, and for a moment, her curvy, bronze-skinned body turned bright blue, then became totally transparent. I see something dark inside, blacker than black, inhabiting her seemingly human body.

"I could ask you the same thing lover," Amina says, smiling while licking her lips with a forked tongue. Yup, my girlfriend has a forked tongue. I try to remain as calm as I can. Understand that even after everything that I've been through, I'm still more human than not. I might have the power to become a superhuman creature at will, but I was still freaked out by my girlfriend having a damn forked tongue, alright? Fuck!

"I'm a Wendigo," I said calmly, looking into Amina's crimson eyes, which blazed with intelligence and uncanny malice. I took a deep breath, then continued. "I told you what I am. Now it's your turn. What are you?" I demanded, refusing to give into the fear I felt growing inside. It really freaked me out that Amina or whatever she truly was seemed capable of triggering this much fear in me.

"I am Amina of the Marid, the most powerful of the Djinn," Amina said sweetly, licking her lips, and this time her tongue, which had polished my dick so many times, looked normal. I nodded, as if any of this made sense to me. Even though I'm a supernatural being these days, my knowledge of supernatural entities remains limited at best.

"We have much to talk about," Amina said, gently touching the bed upon which we made love or fucked or whatever just hours ago, and in spite of myself, I sat down next to her. I've never been one to give into fear. Ruthlessness, fearlessness and determination are essential parts of whatever makes me who and what I am. Whatever Amina is, I silently swore to myself that she wouldn't intimidate me.

"I've been around for thousands upon thousands of years and once made war against Angels from the Kingdom of Heaven itself besides my former leader Iblis but today, with most of my kind banished to the Otherworld since the days of King Solomon, I just do what I can to protect innocent people from those in power in the Holy Land," Amina said, shrugging with a resigned look upon her beautiful face.

I looked at Amina and smiled, for reading people's, and other beings unique weaknesses is a trademark of this cheerfully sociopathic monster-in-training. Professor Sunukkukau, the ageless Wendigo, was drawn to my youthful passion and fearlessness, that's why the old coot granted me immortality, along with superhuman strength, regeneration, enhanced speed and shape-shifting powers. Powers I reveled in.

I sensed that Amina the Djinn was much older than Professor Sunukkukau and far lonelier than he might have been, for he spoke to me of an entire society of Wendigo people living among us, while Amina referred to her kind being banished someplace far away by some Biblical king. I knew exactly how to get her.

"You're not alone in your fight," I said, and gently put my arm around Amina. Whatever she is, the lady found my gesture touching, and smiled with gratitude. Gotcha bitch, I thought, and smiled as beatifically as I could. Taking Amina's hand in mine, I brought it to my lips and kissed it. Amina giggled as girlishly and as normally as any woman ever born.

"When you saw me in the south earlier, I was there to protect the immigrants from Israeli police racism and brutality," I said, and Amina's happy and grateful grin was quite satisfying to me, for I was telling her the truth for a change. I am no fan of the Israeli government and abhor the way it treats people of color, especially Africans.

"Looks like we're kindred spirits," Amina said, practically purring with happiness. I pulled her into his arms and kissed her full and deep. I felt a tingle at the back of my throat as her forked tongue played tonsil hockey with mine. Even though I wanted her badly, I sensed that the time had not yet come for that. So I halted the kisses, and Amina looked at me, surprise on her beautiful face.

"Amina, I cherish you and want you, but I truly want you to know who I am," I said, and my gorgeous Arab Israeli girlfriend/She-Demon looked at me pensively, then nodded. Taking her lovely hands in mine, I squeezed them gently and then told her about my time in Ottawa, my relations with Professor Sunukkukau, and my life since I became a Wendigo.

"You're not alone anymore my love," Amina said, and the lady grabbed me with a strength greater than my own and started kissing me passionately. I smiled contentedly as Amina got on top of me, for I felt rising deep within me a different kind of hunger. Damn it, I'm horny. Eagerly I cupped Amina's big and round, fine Arabian ass cheeks in my hands.

"Fuck me silly and don't hold back," Amina said, and I was happy to oblige. With inhuman strength I rolled on top of her, savagely biting her shoulder while slamming my hard dick into her pussy. Amina wrapped her legs around my waist, pressing me against her, her legs gripping me like steel. Damn it, this gal is strong and fiery. I like that in a woman. Hard and fast I pumped into her, loving the feel of her hot, tight pussy around my dick.

For hours we went at it, until, even our superhuman bodies demanded a time-out. "I still want more," Amina said, rolling her lovely emerald eyes while pouting. I groaned as she stroked my dick, then leaned down and began sucking me off, flicking her inhumanly long, forked tongue over my thick dark dick. Shit, that turned me on like you would not believe.

Moments later, I was ready to roll. This time, though, Amina had something else in mind. The sexy Arab goddess got on all fours, and shook her big butt at me. Grinning, Amina looked at the bottle of hand lotion on my night stand. I smiled, for I knew just what to do. I smeared the lube all over Amina's puckered asshole as my sweetheart spread her big sexy ass cheeks wide open.

"I'm ready for you lover," Amina giggled as I fingered her butt hole before sliding my dick against her backdoor. Gripping her hips tightly, I thrust into her. Up until that point, I had never had the pleasure of fucking a woman in the ass. As a bisexual man who prefers to top, I've fucked a lot of guys in their rear ends but never a woman. The few women I've asked always said no. Well, Amina was definitely not the average woman, that's for sure.

"Love your ass sweetie," I said, and I absolutely meant what I said. Amina pressed my big Arabian booty against my groin, driving my dick deeper into her tight, juicy asshole. I loved the pressure and tightness I felt all around my member. I caressed Amina's big sexy ass while fucking it, and playfully smacked her derriere. Damn, her asshole was the tightest I'd ever fucked. Even tighter than Professor Arthur Sunukkukau's, and that's saying a lot, trust me.

I decided to try another position, and Amina was all for it. I put my sexy Arab goddess on her back and raised her legs in the air as I resumed fucking her ass. I don't normally do this with my lovers, male or female, but I wanted to look into Amina's eyes while fucking her. "Am I as tight as the guys you've fucked?" Amina shot back, looking at me through crimson eyes.

"You're tighter and better babe," I said, and watched as Amina's bronze skin turned bluish, then went translucent. Watching my sexy girlfriend go from human to Djinn, perfectly au naturel, turned me on like you would not believe. With her blue skin, tiny horns, red eyes, forked tongue, claws and fangs, Amina was ethereally beautiful. And her butt was bigger in her Djinn form. I swear Amina's asshole gripped my dick tighter when she assumed her true, natural form. I kissed the toes of her left foot, and Amina grinned, a feral smile full of sharp teeth, and winked at me.

"Show me your other form," Amina said, and I hesitated. Understand that I'd never tried that with a lover before. Even when Professor Sunukkukau fucked that night in the woods after hunting deer in Wendigo form, we fucked while in human form. I wasn't sure if Amina could handle it. Fuck it, I thought, and willed the transformation to occur.

"Beautiful," Amina said, wrapping her lovely, blue-skinned body around me, embracing me as I went from a tall, brown-skinned biracial male to a towering, muscular, grey-furred entity with yellow eyes, sharp fangs and claws. Howling with pleasure, I rammed my dick up her ass and Amina's shrill screams of pleasure mixed with delicious pain were music to my ears.

Much later, after lots of fucking, lovemaking or whatever you want to call it, Amina and I lay on the bed, and for once, I didn't mind cuddling with her. For I was in my true form, my Wendigo form, while a gorgeous, blue-skinned and red-eyed woman rested her horned head against my furry chest. "Love you babe," I said, surprising myself and Amina with that statement.

Amina fixed her crimson eyes on me, and smiled, showing a mouthful of curving white fangs. "No need to say it, lover, we just fucked, remember?" she laughed, and I caught her clawed hands in mine, then brought them to my lips. Gently I kissed them. Amina smiled, and said nothing.

"Look, Amina, I've got little to no conscience and I'm a troublemaker with a capital T, been one long before I became a Wendigo, but if I could have feelings for anyone, I'd have them for you," I said, and then, I kissed her. Amina kissed me back, her forked tongue entwined with mine. I felt her hands grip my dick, bringing it to life.

"Love you too psycho," Amina said, laughing, as she flicked her forked tongue over my hardening and lengthening manhood. I smiled as she began sucking me off. Round three of our lovemaking/fucking sessions of the night followed, and this time, Amina managed to sexually exhaust even a superhuman stud like myself. Female demons are something else, man. Ferocious, powerful and dangerous but amazingly sweet and caring at the same time. Like all women, come to think of it. Glad I got me one.

Thus I came to embrace my new life as a Wendigo, ladies and gentlemen. Most members of my species reside in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico, the three places with the largest populations of Natives. I've reconnected with Professor Sunukkukau via LinkedIn and Facebook, and told him about Amina. The old man congratulated me on our recent engagement, and invited me to the Annual Gathering of the W-people, which takes place in New York City, home to over one hundred thousand Native Americans, and ironically, several thousand Wendigos.

"Taking your stateside before our wedding," I told a very happy Amina, and with that, we went prowling in the Tel Aviv night, as is our custom. I plan on a LONG engagement, folks. I met Amina's folks, and as it turns out, her father Ibrahim Zahoud is a Djinn too, as is her mother, Mona. I'm happy to say that they were very accepting of me.

The Zahoud clan knew what I was even before Amina and I decided to tell them. I don't know why that surprises me. Apparently, there's an entire community of Demons from pre-Islamic Arabian mythology living in places like Israel, Lebanon, Morocco, Syria, and Algeria. Cool.

I sat my folks down and revealed to them my Wendigo nature, which they were surprisingly accepting of, but they're not big on the idea of my converting to Islam to marry Amina, whose parents are practicing Muslims, on top of being Demons. Apparently, there are many pious Djinn who believe in Allah, which as you may know, is the Arabic name for Yahweh, the God of the Abrahamic monotheistic faiths.

"My son, you may be a Wendigo now, and that's, um, a tough and unique condition to live with, but you cannot seriously consider joining Islam for that broad," my Orthodox Jewish father told me one night as we sipped tea in the family living room while watching a boxing match on TV.